Sharon Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers

"Yeah," I panted. "Don't... don't do that," I said.

She laughed again.

"I... I tried not to come, but... you just wouldn't stop," I said.

"Mmmm hmmm," she said petting my softening cock like it was her little pet. "I had to make sure I got my reward."

I just stared at her. Any girl who blew me either spit it out or just let it shoot everywhere and make a mess. Sharon took it all and seemed to love it.

She stood up in front of me and turned to walk away. She stopped a few feet away from me, slipped her fingers into the waistband of her shorts, and peeled them off of her revealing her two ass cheeks that looked like they had been made from porcelain. She bent over to push them all the way down and I saw her pussy lips peek out from between her legs. She stood there a moment longer running her hands through her long brown hair and turned to face me. Her perfect hourglass figure was something an artist would give his life to paint. From her chestnut hair, down to her two (from what I could guess were) 38 D breasts, her tummy with a slight little bulge to it, her curvy hips, and her little pussy with a small patch of hair just over the top of her slit, she was in every small detail, a beautiful, sexy woman.

"I'm going to bed," she said and headed towards the hall, with a sexy swing to her walk. She stopped before she entered it and looked over her shoulder, her hair tossed to the side when she turned her head. "You coming?"

I stared at her for a second and than launched to me feet and charged her. She screamed a little when I reached her and swept her up off her feet and into my arms to carry her down the hall. "God, I wasn't expecting you to move that fast."

"I have a beautiful naked woman asking me if I'm coming with her to her bed. You really expect me to waste time?" I asked rhetorically.

"You keep saying that. Do you really think I'm beautiful?" she asked me as we stepped into her room, again candles burning all around it. Her face became soft and almost scared as she let herself be vulnerable with her question.

"Sharon, I have not been able to get you out of my head since I met you. You occupy every thought I have, and the image of your face, your body, your walk, your laugh, the way you say my name, all of it is burned into my mind. I think you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, and in my mind will ever see," I said pouring every thought I had about her out into the open for her to take in.

She just looked at me, her mouth open a little, and for the first time since I had met her, Sharon Meltzer was speechless. Her face moved close to mine and kissed me, not just an "I want you now" kind of kiss. This was soft, full of emotion, and need.

"Jake, make love to me, now," she said as she pulled her lips a fraction of an inch away from me. I walked closer to the bed and began to kiss her again, our tongues wrestling each other and exploring the others mouth. I stood there just holding her in my arms, enjoying the feeling of naked body against me. She broke the kiss and stared at me with a smile. She looked down at my chest than back into my eyes. "You're so strong. I bet you could hold me forever."

"I could try," I said. Her smile widened. "But, if I did, I wouldn't be able to put you down on this bed and fuck you like you deserve." Her eyes got an excited gleam to them and she nodded a yes. I laid her down on the bed and than laid next to her where I continued to kiss and caress her body. I slowly kissed down her chin than her neck, over the top of her chest and down over one of her tits where I sucked and nibbled her nipple once more, just to get her motor running. I continued to kiss down over her the flesh of her tummy down over her pierced navel and the gentle little slope that lead me down to the little patch of hair she had over her pussy. She had spread her legs wide open for me to settle between exposing her creamy thighs. I kissed and nibbled on the soft tender flesh of her thighs that lead up to her pussy lips. Her breathing was coming in deep heaving breaths and I could see that her pussy was already getting wet. I could smell her natural musk and it was drawing me in, we both wanted this, and badly.

I wet my fingers, like I had seen in the pornos I'd watched (who said never use a dry finger on a pussy), and spread her pussy lips apart, and staring me right in the face was her pink, already puffy, clit. I licked my tongue up her pussy, until I felt her clit under it and I felt her body shudder underneath me. Just like her nipple I swirled my tongue around it, the taste of her pussy juice mixing in my mouth, she was so sweet. I pursed my lips and very gently and began to suck on her clit.

"Ooooh," she began to moan. "Jake, that feels so good. Oh, God, suck on my clit." The sounds of her moans and the feeling of her fingers running through my hair as I ate her pussy was all the encouragement I needed. I wet my two fingers and slid them into her pussy gently finger fucking her than went back to sucking on her clit and swirling my tongue around the tender little button.

"Ooooh JJJAAAAKKKKEEEEE," she squealed. Her hips began to gently buck towards me, trying to fuck my face and my fingers. She tasted so good in my mouth, and my cock had grown hard again while I was eating her pussy. I felt like I could stay down here forever licking her sweet little pussy. No sooner had I finished that thought when her hands grabbed my face and lifted my up from her snatch. She sat up and crawled towards me kissing me hard and desperately, licking her own juices off my lips. I'd heard of girls who did this, but she was the first I saw do it.

"You need to fuck me, right now. I need your cock inside me," she gasped.

I climbed up to my knees. I'll admit, I wish I could've kept my face planted in her pussy a little longer, but I couldn't wait to slip my cock into that tight pussy. Sharon rolled onto her stomach and stuck her ass up at me, her pussy pointing right at my cock. God, I she was so hot. I crawled closer, she shook her ass a little anticipating me penetrating her pussy with excitement. As soon as I was close enough her little hand snuck up between her legs and grabbed my cock, directing it right to her pussy lips and slipping my head right between her slick waiting lips. I grabbed her hips and let her guide me the rest of the way in, who was I to argue, than pushed forward with hips sliding my cock all the way to its base, burying myself inside her.

"OOOOHHHH, FUCK," we said in unison, than laughed at each other. Her pussy was so tight and so hot, I felt like I was in a velvet vice. I slid back out of her until only my head was left inside her, than slid all the way back in.

"Oh, God, Jake, you feel so fucking good inside me," Sharon moaned.

I slid my cock back out, than back in, her slick juices coating the shaft. I slowly began to pick up the pace fucking her pussy like I had always dreamed I would. "Oh, yeah, that's it, baby," she urged me on.

My rhythm pick up as I pounded her pussy, burying my cock with each thrust, my hips slapping against her ass cheeks and making them shake each time I fucked into her.

"Oh! God! Oh! God! Oh! God!" she cried out with each thrust, almost like my cock was pushing the words out of her. I reached around and grabbed hold of her tits than lifted her up so she was kneeling in font of me, my cock still in her pussy. I squeezed and fondled her tits, burying my face in her neck and kissing her.

"Oh Sharon, I love how your tits feel in my hands. And your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock," I moaned into her neck.

"It's all yours, baby. You do whatever you want with them, they're all yours," she said reaching a hand back and running her fingers through my hair.

I slid my cock out of her and turned her around than shoved her down onto her back. I grabbed her ankles and spread her legs wide apart. I stopped for a few seconds and just stared down at her.

"You like what you see? You like staring at my pussy?" she asked. Her hand slid down and began rubbing her clit, her fingers going in little circles over it, masturbating for me. "Mmmm, you like watching me play with my pussy? I'll play with it for you. I'll rub my clit for you, while you fuck me, baby." I grabbed my cock and slid it back inside her pussy and continued to fuck her, a little slower this time while I watched her rub and play with her clit. God, it was so sexy to watch her do that as my cock slid in and out of her. "Oh baby, oh baby, you are fucking me so good."

I grabbed hold of her legs and put them up on my shoulders than leaned over her so I was looking her in the eyes. I was in a push up position and began to slam my hips down onto the back of her thighs, driving my cock into her pussy hard and fast. Each time I thrust into her our thighs slapped against each other. "Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh! Jesus! Christ! Fuck! Me! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! YOU SON OF A BITCH! FUCK ME!"

"Ngh! Ngh! Ngh!" I grunted between gritted teeth. Our bodies both coated with sweat. The bed springs crying for mercy under my assault on Sharon's pussy.

"Oh, God! Jake, I'm gonna come! Don't stop, please don't stop! I'm almost there!" she screamed.

My hips kept pounding, shoving my cock in as deep as it would go. I looked down at her, her face a mask of pure ecstasy as she moaned and whined in pleasure. "OOOOHHHH, JJAAAAAKKKKEEEE!!!! OOOHHHHHHH!!!!!" Sharon's pussy clamped onto me. In the midst of her orgasm her nails dug into my shoulders and felt like she was actually penetrating the skin. I kept fucking her all the way through her orgasm; my cock began to make slurping sounds as it was coated with her pussy juices. Her legs slid off me and we fell into a missionary position, her legs wrapped around me as if to say, "I got you and you aren't going anywhere!"

It wasn't much longer when I felt my own climax getting close. "Oh Jeez, Sharon, I'm gonna come!" I groaned.

"Come inside me! It's okay, I'm on the pill," she said.

I started thrusting even harder. I could feel my balls tighten up again. The look on my face told her I was about to explode.

"Come on, baby! Fuck that pussy! Fuck me!" God, I loved hearing her talk dirty like that. "You gonna come for me? Huh? You gonna come inside my tight little pussy?"

That was all I needed! "OOOHHH, SHHAAAARRROOONNNN!" I yelled. I came inside her, my cock exploding like a shotgun. I gripped onto her and bucked my hips, shoving my cock into her in short hard little thrusts. Her legs and her arms holding me tight as I came hard.

"Oh, fuck, baby!" Sharon said as her pussy clamped tight again. "OOOOHHHHH SSSHHHHIIIITTTT!!!" she screamed as she came again. That was totally unexpected. I didn't realize I had brought her to another orgasm.

Sharon laid there for a second trying to catch her breath, I could fell her body still shivering a bit underneath me. "Mmmm," she moaned. "Oooohh... God! Happy Birthday to me!" She squeezed her arms and legs around me giving me a full body hug that felt so incredible. On her face she wore a satisfied little smile that I don't think anything could've wiped off. "The feeling of you coming inside me just sent me over the edge, again," she said.

"Yeah, happy birthday," I said and gently kissed her on the lips. "That was fucking awesome."

She lifted her head and kissed me back. "Well, catch your breath and let me up."

I rolled off of her, my spent cock slipping out of her dripping wet pussy. I watched her roll off the bed and head towards the door. "I'm going to get us some water. You rest up."

"Rest up?" I asked.

"Yeah. Don't think you're finished here tonight. I'm 30 years old now, the beginning of my sexual peak, and my working man has a lot more work to do tonight." With that she turned and marched her sexy ass out of the bedroom.

'Holy Shit,'I thought.'I guess it does pay to be neighborly.'

JerseyJohn
JerseyJohn
144 Followers
12