Sharon Comes to Stay Ch. 01

Story Info
A cousin, down on her luck, asks to stay with me.
3.2k words
3.81
65.9k
36
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know WHY I like female domination, I just do, I guess. I mean there is no dramatic story in my past that can account for my secret desires. No outrageously traumatic events, or some older dominatrix who 'converted' me to it. I've just liked the idea from my earliest memories. Not that I've ever had the chance to actually practice it with an actual woman.

Well, my cousin, Sharon, lived down the street from me growing up, and she was always sort of bossy towards me from the very beginning. We just sort of accepted the silly rule that since she was a month older than me, she was the boss. Actually, she accepted it first, and then told me how it would work.

As we got older, she would tease me quite a bit. But that was more of an exploration of traditional feminine power than it was anything 'dommie'.

Well, that's not entirely true, she would sometimes explore my body to see how it worked. It was rare that I got what I wanted out of it, it was pretty much always what she wanted.

Plus, we had already settled into the pattern where we both sort of expected me to do whatever she said. As a result, I never really got anything out of it besides some secret fantasies that led to some astounding wanking sessions.

It did, however awaken in me a life long interest in being dominated by a powerful woman.

I was a pretty normal boy even after all that. I had a few girlfriends before college with a few fumbling attempts at sex in the back of a car. And there was a couple of girls in college with whom I got pretty serious, both sexually and romantically, but I never could find the courage to do more than vaguely hint at my interests in being dominated.

After a while they both broke it off with me, maybe they got the message, or maybe they didn't; but either way, they seemed to tire of me and each moved on.

After college, there was Bonnie, I got pretty serious about her, and thought she might be the person with whom I could be open and talk about my secret desires, but before I could work up the courage to have that 'special' talk, she decided she wanted to be a nun and moved to Indiana.

So by the time I was 28 or so, I had convinced myself that I was in for a long dry spell romantically. I dated, but none of the women I met really interested me enough to share my secret with. As a result, while I occasionally had a sort of plain sex with real women, my REAL sex life was played out on internet porn sites.

Then at the age of 30, I met Karen. A blonde woman with oddly long legs, a short waist, large breasts. She was a pretty successful insurance executive, with a forceful personality. I did open up to her about my needs and she rejected it out of hand.

Karen didn't really reject me, she claimed that she liked me and wanted to keep on dating me, but there was no way she was going to "spank your ass and call you a bad boy" (Her words). I accepted what I could get, which was a somewhat bossy, but conventional girlfriend, and resigned myself to a life of internet porn.

That went on for two years and I don't think Karen even noticed I wasn't really all that into her. And I don't think she was all that into me either.

As long as I did whatever she wanted, and decorated her arm at company events, she was pretty content. She sure as hell never knew what was going on inside my head when we were having sex. Or, if she did, she didn't seem to care.

Then one day, out of the blue, my cousin Sharon called me. Sharon, now an RN still lived in our home area of suburban Chicago, while I had moved downstate to work for a huge, and quite famous, insurance company. I was a bit surprised at our conversation, we had kept in touch through social media and family gatherings, and remained quite friendly, even exchanging Christmas cards, and even an occasional shallow phone call. I had no idea she was thinking of coming to Bloomington.

But then again, our family wasn't the sort to open up to each other.

Sharon said she and Frank, her husband, had just gotten a divorce. He had alcohol problems that he didn't seem to want to address and she decided a fresh start was in order. She admitted, that her legal fees had left her in a precarious financial state and she wanted to know if I could put her up for a few weeks so she could look around for work downstate, she had heard that the downstate hospitals were understaffed.

I said 'yes' instantly. I'm not entirely sure why I answered so quickly and without having to think about it, but I suspect I felt a bit guilty for following my career path, leaving Sharon to deal with Frank on her own. Then too, looking back, I think it was because maybe I had unresolved feelings for her. That maybe her adolescent teasing of me was the happiest female relationship I had ever had. I am fully aware of just how pathetic that sounds, but it worked out in the end.

Well, for whatever the reason, I invited her to come down and stay as long as she liked. I had a spare bedroom in my small bungalow and she would be no bother at all if she didn't mind sharing a bathroom.

I told her to not worry about her financial situation, I had a good job, and some money saved; I couldn't really afford to give her money, but certainly, I could loan her what ever she needed.

I also assured her to not worry about finding a job. Stories about the shortage of nurses downstate was in the local news media quite a bit, I was sure an experienced surgical nurse could get on at one of the local hospitals.

At any rate, she showed up the next Friday afternoon in a car loaded with her stuff, and towing a small rental trailer. I took the afternoon off to greet her and help her unload her car and move her into her bedroom.

I had always considered Sharon pretty, and of course, I had seen photos of her that she had posted on the social networks, but I wasn't prepared for just how drop dead gorgeous she was in real life. She was tall-ish, with incredibly long legs and had mane of red hair that seemed almost alive. Her hair set off her emerald green eyes perfectly.

Karen dropped by to meet her but didn't stay long; I could tell that Karen didn't like her very much, but in truth, I didn't care. I could tell that Karen and I weren't going anywhere, and it was a matter of time before she either broke up with me, or I broke up with her. Besides, Sharon was my family, my favorite cousin and my 'sort of' sister. I knew that if Karen tried to make me choose between her and family, she would lose.

It took about 3 hours to get Sharon all settled in She had more stuff than would comfortably fit in her room so there was some stuff we couldn't store, still sitting in the living room. I told her I had a storage locker that we could move that stuff to the next day.

Even forewarned, Sharon was still surprised at the 'Jack and Jill' arrangement of the bathroom. That is, the bathroom was situated between the two bedrooms and had two separate doors for each. She said it was a bit like living in a college dorm and hoped my aim had improved over the years!

After we had Sharon all settled in, it was about 4:00 pm. I suggested that we plan on going out for dinner, I wanted to show her a great Pizza restaurant in town.

Sharon said fine, but she wanted to clean up first. She also told me that I should shower as well, that I stunk. She went first and used up all the hot water.

After my shower, when I jokingly complained about that. Sharon laughed and said, "Get used to it! You're living with a woman now. Our needs should come first and our grooming needs are the most important of all."

Then she got kind of a serious look on her face and said, "At least some of the time" I could tell she was thinking about Frank.

To lighten the mood, I trotted out my best bad 'Groucho' imitation and leered, "Don't worry! The women in my life, always come first, AND they come often!"

Sharon looked a bit startled at first and then broke into a laugh, "I don't doubt that is true! You always were a sweet boy! Now go call Karen and ask her to dinner with us!"

I didn't really want Karen to go to dinner with us, I wanted a happy, stress free dinner, and a chance to catch up with Sharon's life in detail for the last 5 years or so. It was clear she didn't like Sharon all that much, and she could get pretty bitchy when she wasn't happy.

But I thought I understood some of the social dynamics going on here. Karen felt a bit threatened by a beautiful woman living with her boyfriend, and Sharon wanted to assure Karen that she was no threat to Karen's happiness. But common sense, the fear of confrontation, and that old desire to please Sharon won out, and I did as I was told.

Did you ever notice that the more you brag about a restaurant, the worse that restaurant performs when you finally take the person you are bragging to, to that restaurant? And as a result you spend the whole time saying things like, "It's not normally like this, honest!"

Well, that's how it was with my favorite downstate pizza place that night. The food and the service was horrendous. But it wasn't a total loss in that the three of us probably drank more beer than we should have. And that loosened us all a bit.

At first, of course, it was awkward, with stressfully polite conversation all around. But after that disappointing pizza came, the beer became more attractive. And as much as I resisted, not wanting to leave the girls alone with just each other, eventually the beer won out, and I had to go pee.

After I had stood and begged their pardon, but before I turned towards the restroom, Sharon spoke, "That's Ben for you! He always had a small bladder! When we were kids playing, he would always stop just as we were starting to have fun to go pee!"

That was not a good thing for a beautiful woman to say in front of an insecure girlfriend no matter how successful and beautiful in her own right. I felt like territory that just got marked by the new dog in town.

Karen was having none of it however, "I know all about his tiny little bladder and how it can spoil the fun!"

Did she? She never said anything, but would she say anything like that?

Karen continued, "But he has all sorts of little quirks in him that you'd be surprised about."

Whoa! This was getting out of hand! I needed to get control of the situation, pronto! But I also REALLY needed to pee!

I laughed in a short burst, "I'm sure its enormous fun for the two women I love the most to discuss my shortcomings in detail!"

With that, both stopped staring at each other, and turned to me to shoot angry laser beams at me from their eyes. Apparently I had given them a common enemy! I needed to clarify my position.

"What I mean to say is, I should be present in such a situation. Please put this on hold till I relieve my tiny little bladder!"

Karen snorted in disgust, "Oh go pee!"

Then Sharon said, "And make sure you wash your hands!"

They looked at each other and seemed . . . to share a moment and the tension between them dropped a bit. It seemed as if they were silently sharing the belief that men were rarely worth the effort women expended on them.

"I'll be right back" I said and sprinted towards the men's room.

When I returned, the tension seemed to be at a much lower level. While it was obvious that they weren't friends yet, it was clear that they weren't going to be trying to beat each other up in the parking lot either.

Suspicious, I decided to take the direct approach, "What did I miss?"

"Nothing!" Karen snorted, "Just girl talk."

"Yep!" said Sharon, "Girl talk."

I looked at both of them with some degree of suspicion, not sure what to say. I knew I was being lied to, but I also suspected that gender loyalty would present a united front against me.

Then Karen spoke up as she rose, "Well, this really HAS been fun! But I've got an important presentation tomorrow and I need to do a little more preparation and get some sleep if I want to make a sale!"

I started also rise to see her to her car, but she pressed a hand on my shoulder, "No, stay seated! I'm a big girl and can find my car myself."

Sharon rose to meet Karen and they gave each other one of those non-hostile, but still meaningless social hugs and a peck on the cheek.

Karen said, "It's nice meeting you, Sharon, I hope we see more of each other. Maybe we could go to lunch next week."

"I'd like that Karen!"

As the ladies exchanged numbers and decided on a time, I continued to wonder what had happened that my 'tiny' bladder made me miss.

Karen then gave me a very chaste kiss and told me I wouldn't likely see her until Sunday afternoon.

After Karen had left, Sharon placed her hand over mine, "I'm glad, you still rise whenever a lady enters or leaves the room. Although, if I recall correctly, I was the one who taught you that!"

"I smiled at her, "You did! In fact, most of the stuff I know about getting along in the world you taught me. God knows, my parents were no help!"

Sharon smiled at me in a gentle sort of way, "your parents were good people, Ben, they just had . . . problems that kept them from being the parents you needed. I'm just glad I was there to teach you."

"Me too!" I said, "but even back then, I wondered, how it was, that if we were the same age, you knew so much?"

"Well, my parents didn't have the problems that yours did, so I learned a bit from them. Then too, girls that age are much more mature than boys that age, so I had some perspective."

I grinned a big ironic grin, "So THAT'S how you managed to stay two steps ahead of me at all times, and get me to do whatever you wanted?"

Then Sharon smiled an ironic grin back at me, "Let's be honest, any female with even the most primitive skills can always stay a couple of steps ahead of a boy that age and get him to do whatever they want. Boys aren't exactly world renowned for thinking with the big head on their shoulders."

"That's true" I said, "I sometimes wonder if we ever start to think with our big heads."

Sharon stood, and seemed a tad woozy from the beer, but not seriously so, "Amen! Brother! But let's go back to your house, I suspect our conversation is about to get maudlin and reminiscent. And given our family history, that's no sort of conversation for the town's most popular bad Pizza restaurant!"

"It's YOUR house too, Sharon, for just as long as you need it to be! Besides" I belched a little belch, "This restaurant is normally better than this."

Sharon laughed a bit, "You always were a sweet and loyal boy, Ben!"

With that, she launched a little kiss that I assumed was aimed at my cheek, but missed and landed half on my lips. It was a friendly and dry little kiss, nothing sexy, and entirely appropriate, I thought. Though I did find it enjoyable.

She stepped back a bit and wiped lipstick off of my lips and cheek, "Now take me to OUR house, Ben, I gotta pee, and I hate public restrooms."

In the car home, I decided to try and take advantage of Sharon's 'looser' mental state. "So what did you and Karen talk about while I was in the Men's room?"

"Girl stuff, Like we said!"

"Oh, Come on!" I said, "When I left, the tension between you two was really starting to build, but when I came back, things were almost friendly!"

"Not friendly" admitted Sharon, "But definitely better . . ."

"Well, how did that happen?"

Sharon seemed to sober up a bit, but just a bit, and then looked directly at me, "I told her I was a lesbian and asked if she wanted to fuck."

I was thunderstruck! A lesbian? I never would have guessed. But to make things weirder, she hit on my girlfriend. True, we weren't getting along all that well, right now, but even so, that didn't make it right! I didn't know if I was angry or thought it was funny.

"You're a lesbian?"

"Yes . . . Well, No. Well, actually, I don't know with any degree of certainty what I am. I still like boys, and I like YOU, if you weren't my cousin . . ." Sharon leered at me in a most fetching manner.

"But I have to admit, I find hot women, hot! I guess the most accurate description would be that I'm curious, and seriously thinking about it."

"You hit on my girlfriend!" I wasn't sure exactly how to feel.

"Whoa Horsey!" Sharon said, "That's not why I did it!"

I looked at her quizzically.

"Look! I know I'm pretty, and it's obvious that she is uncomfortable with me living with you. It seemed to be an easy way to help her get over that, and I really need to stay with you for a bit, both financially and emotionally. That proposition, just seemed a way to make the thing look legitimate in her eyes, I haven't really had sex with another woman yet."

"Lesbian or no, trying to steal my girlfriend or not, you're my family, and you're living with me for as long as you want."

"Thanks, I love you!" Sharon said almost tenderly.

"I love you too" I said.

We drove in silence for a bit, but then my curiosity got the better of me, "So when you, ahh, asked if she wanted to fuck, what did she say?"

Sharon was silent for a bit, as if she were thinking about it, "Well, Ben . . . it wasn't the strongest, most definitive 'no' that her boyfriend could have hoped for . . ."

I looked at her nonplussed, and after a pause, started laughing, and she joined me. It felt good to laugh about Karen and me, and Sharon and me, and maybe even Karen and Sharon.