Sharon Comes to Stay Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you Mistress."

"We need to get something straight, right off" Sharon said, "I will rock your world if you let me! But it will come at a price" I could hear her removing her clothes.

I'd have agreed to any price at that point. I guess, deep inside, I was still that disturbed young guy she was too young to control completely.

All I could think of was, "Bring it on! I'll sign up for the duration!"; but what I actually said was, "Yes, Mistress."

"This is not a game, Ben."

"Yes, Mistress."

Sharon climbed onto the bed and straddled my head with her knees, I could smell both her aroused sex, and the fact that she hadn't showered yet, I wished I could see, Sharon must have presented a magnificent sight, "but all in all, this was going pretty well" I thought.

"You may pleasure me." I heard her say.

I tried to say, "Yes, Mistress" but was cut off as she quickly lowered herself to my mouth, my nose pressed tightly against her ass.

I began my formal service to her.

12