Sharon Does the Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers

Erin sat straight down on Marcus's smaller weapon, loving the feel of it pushing her pussy walls apart as it made its way through to her cervix.

She leaned back to expose the connection of their sexual organs to their audience. And took Marcus' hands and placed them on her 36D breasts.

Marcus was in heaven. He was watching his woman riding the biggest cock she had ever taken, while this hot woman he'd never taken much notice of was using her cunt muscles to massage his cock.

"Show me how much cock you got in you", Erin demanded of Sharon.

"You can see when he cums. You might get jealous otherwise", Sharon retorted, as she continued to rock on Kyle's pole, moving it in and out of her only about an inch. She was already close to cumming, the feeling of Kyle's cock inside her uterus was amazing.

She then moved her head almost imperceptibly to signal Andy to bring his cock into view. When he did, Erin gasped, "you lucky slut! Is the cock inside as big as that fucker?" She asked as she rode Marcus' cock from the tip of his helmet to the base if his shaft.

"Yes, I am a lucky slut aren't I ..... Marcus?" , Sharon answered, teasing Marcus, without responding to Erin's question and immediately taking the head of Andy's cock in her mouth, stroking his shaft and making a show of swirling her hot wet tongue all over his sensitive helmet.

Erin straightened her knees just enough for Marcus' cock to be released from her pussy's firm grip. She pushed his cock head just an inch or two and sat back down. There was a loud rush of breath from Marcus' mouth and an even louder "Oh yessss" as his cock invaded Erin's tight anal cavity.

Erin opened her legs wide so Sharon could see Marcus' cock chocka block up her arse. As she inserted two fingers inside her juicy cunt, to leave no doubt in the viewer's minds, she stared straight at Sharon, but spoke to Marcus. "I bet you don't get this at home, do you love?"

Everyone but Erin was gobsmacked that she could take Marcus' cock up her arse in one go with only her pussy juice as lubrication. It didn't surprise her though, because she was an anal queen.

Sharon was in for another surprise. Being so captivated by the sight before her, she almost missed Andy's increased excitement and only just managed to take his cock out of her mouth before the first spurt of cum left the eye of his cock.

She turned her attention to Andy. She liked to make a man's orgasm as special for him as she could. She continued to stroke his cock as she massaged his balls gently in her other hand. She aimed his helmet at her face as the second, much bigger spurt of hot cream splashed on her cheek and spread across her nose.

It was quickly followed by a third, fourth and fifth squirt. Her whole face below her eyes was completely covered in Andy's semen. He still hadn't finished as a sixth and seventh squirt, equally voluminous, sprayed across her face.

Sharon's pussy started spasming as Andy sprayed her face. The sight and feeling of Andy's spunk shooting out of his cock and landing warm and wet on her skin was exactly what she loved and there was so much of it.

Her spasming cunt was having a profound effect on Kyle's cock and he could feel his balls starting to move into pre ejaculation position.

Both Marcus and Erin were riveted. Erin continued to move up and down on Marcus's cock and fingered herself more quickly as they watched the erotic scene on the screen in front of them.

While Marcus and Kyle were enjoying the action on their cocks, it was now as if they were just objects, play things being used in the interaction between Sharon and Erin.

"Your man's cock feels so good inside my tight arse. He likes it heaps too. His cock is getting fatter and longer inside me", Erin goaded Sharon, hoping to get some reaction from her and a reaction was what she got.

"He'd need to be in your arse to get any feeling. I reckon your cunt would be too loose for even these boys", Sharon hit back, although her voice was a bit shaky due to the orgasm that was rapidly building inside her.

She could feel the tell tale signs of Kyle's impending orgasm as well and lifted herself off his cock. It wasn't just the usual matter of just lifting her butt a little, she had to straighten her knees and almost stand up straight before Kyle's huge pole was out of her.

It was an incredible sensation, feeling his cock come out of her. It left her with an empty feeling in her uterus and then her vaginal passage.

"Jesus Christ!" Erin exclaimed, fingering her G-spot faster and harder, " I want some of that action."

It was an awesome sight, as was seeing Sharon's tiny hand trying to wrap around the bloated shaft as she masturbated Kyle towards his final destination.

Her hand became a blur as it stroked Kyle's cock, encouraging his spunk to rise. Kyle had almost passed out with pleasure and still found it hard to believe he was losing his virginity in such a horny way with such a hot, sensual woman as Sharon.

Sharon didn't forget herself. She sat back down with her clit firmly pressed against the bottom part of Kyle's shaft. As she stroked the upper half of his cock, she rubbed her slit up and down on the bottom half. Her clit found the massive vein that rises from the very base of his cock and she started quivering as her first full orgasm of the night arrived.

Erin was getting off big time watching Sharon's body contorting and as the first shot of Kyle's cum shot upwards and landed on Sharon's ripe breasts, she leant back and pushed down to get every millimetre of Marcus' cock inside her arsehole.

Marcus squeezed her nipples hard and she rubbed her G-spot faster and harder and her anal and vaginal passages tensed as she squirted. It was the longest squirt she'd ever had as this was the horniest situation she'd ever found herself in.

Kyle's next two spurts made it all the way to Sharon's face, splashing onto any untouched skin and mixing with Andy's load.

Erin's dribbling cunt lotion flowed down onto Marcus's ball bag and lubed his cock as it slid into her arse. She was bouncing hard on his cock and as Marcus watched Sharon smearing the cum over her body he could feel his own load rising and rising.

Marcus pulled Erin's legs asunder and reaching around pulled her pussy lips wide apart. He quickened the pace and just as Sharon slid Kyle's cock back into her pussy, his cock exploded in Erin's arse.

Shaking in delight Erin had two more small squirts and despite the loss in body control, she couldn't resist taunting Sharon again. "Your man is cumming I'm my arse. He's shooting his hot cream deep inside me. It feels so good. He's cumming so much it almost feels like an enema. Are you sure you take good care of him? There's so much spunk in my arse, it feels like he hasn't cum in ages, or maybe I just turn him on a lot."

"I can fuck all night," Sharon replied to the young slutlet, "I had six cocks fuck me in one night. How many have you had? By the look of you you've never had more than one and a toy."

"Get fucked," Erin pulled herself off Marcus and his cock slapped down onto his stomach. "You've never had six guys fuck you in one night. You're too old to be fucked like that."

"Oi," Marcus said and slapped her on the arse, "That's my wife you're talking too."

"Six guys?" Erin asked him "Really?"

"Yep," he said as he pulled some tissues from a box, "For her fortieth birthday we got five friends and we all fucked her."

"Shit," Erin sat on the floor and gathered up her clothes.

"Have you finished that application?" Sharon called out to Marcus through the computer screen.

"No," Marcus said, "I haven't even started."

"Well," she beckoned Andy over and he sat right down next to her, his cock still hard. "Send that little slut over here and we'll show her what it's like to be fucked by more than one man."

Erin's ears pricked up and she leapt onto her feet. Peering into the screen she checked Kyle and Andy out. She'd fucked worse.

"Here," Marcus wrote their address on a card and passed it to her. "It's about twenty minutes away."

"Woohoo boys," Sharon called out, "Looks like we might just take a break until what's her face shows up. That's if she's got the guts."

"I'll fucking be there, you slut," Erin laughed. "I'll take those cocks in my arse."

"Fuck," Marcus said. "I'm going hard on this and I'll be home soon."

"Don't stuff it up," Sharon warned him, "That holiday depends on it."

"I know," Marcus said as he watched Erin scurry semi-naked out the door. "Two hours, I should be done."

"Well if you miss out," Sharon said and leant into the camera, "I'll get her to stay the night and we'll have her for breakfast.'

Marcus smiled and winked at her just as Sharon hit the button and the screen went blank.

THE END

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,190 Followers