Sharon Does the Swing Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers

Lying on her back on Rick, whose fat cock was in her pussy, was Sharon. She was wanking a cock in each hand and Ian was feeding his thick cock into her mouth. Her head was resting on a pillow against Rick's. Emma, the younger girl I'd seen earlier, was lapping at Sharon's swollen clit as she herself was being taken from behind. A pool of translucent masculine effluvia had gathered in Sharon's belly button and a trickle rolled down her baby belly at each of Rick's thrust.

"Woohoo," Lisa called out, "You go girl."

I stood next to Emma pretending to be interested in banging her when in reality, I was watching my wife. Rose snuggled up behind me and reached around my waist, her hands quickly began a slow wank of my cock. Lisa did much the same to Ian whose thick cock he was pounding into Sharon's mouth.

"Cum in her mouth," Lisa said out loud to Ian, "We have a bet to settle here. What do you think guys, does Sharon here spit or swallow? Hands up for spit."

I knew that she was a spitter, more so a drooler, so my hand flew up along with four others.

Lisa took a quick count and declared that twice as many thought she was a swallower than a spitter. I wished I'd taken bets.

Then Lisa squatted down next to Sharon and also began working on Ian's cock. She stroked along his length and licked at his balls as Sharon dealt it a feathering with her tongue action. Sure enough this two pronged attack on his one prong was all too much and with a lift onto his toes and a few pumps of his cock, Ian emptied his heavy cock straight into my wife's mouth.

"Fuck," he yelled as his cock twitched like a struck snake, "Fuck, fuck, fuck."

"Fill her fucking mouth," one of the men said, "Fill that pretty little slut's mouth."

Lisa took a quick glance at me and then whispered conspiratorially into Sharon's ear. I watched as a smile slowly spread Sharon's face. A still shaking Ian slowly withdrew his cock and for the whole time, she held that smile.

Lisa helped Sharon up and Emma, who was in a world of her own, looked up at the smiling face of my wife. I half expected Sharon to snowball with Emma, but what she did do sent a cheer through the crowd. Sharon hung her head down looking as though she was about to drool it out down onto her tits, but then she flung her head back, opened her mouth to show us all the mass of cum within, then closed her mouth and swallowed the lot.

Lisa was smiling at me as I stood there slack-jawed in awe of what my wife was doing. She'd only ever swallowed once before, and that was about fifteen years earlier during our first threesome when a mate of mine and I had both shot our load over her face and into her mouth. It would seem that Lisa had been giving Sharon if not some lessons, some encouragement to start doing it again.

"I fucking told you she was a swallower," said the guy who'd been in the room with us just moments earlier, "I can pick 'em from miles off."

"Give her another load then," Lisa goaded him on, "Hop up and cum in her mouth." Sure enough he leapt up onto the footrest and began wanking his cock into her open mouth. Sharon began grinding on Rick's dick as she waited for her next incoming load.

"Here it comes darling," he quickened his pace as she slowed her rocking and looked him in the eyes.

"Cum in my mouth," she said to him, "Shoot your cum down my throat."

Those two sentences always work for me and it was no different for him. He held the back of her head and from a few inches away, shot a sizeable load of man cream into her mouth. She waited until he'd hopped down before leaning slightly back on Rick and letting some of the cum drool down onto her chest. Emma reached up and began to smear it around just as Sharon tilted her head back and swallowed the rest. How I didn't cum there on the floor was beyond me.

Emma climbed up where the bloke had just been and began to kiss, suck and lick on Sharon's still perky tits and another bloke hopped up as well, offering his cock to my insatiable wife.

"See," Lisa said as she replaced Rosie's stroking of my cock, "I told you she did both."

I just smiled and looked down at the petite brunette and asked, "How exactly did you teach her?"

She just giggled, moved in front of me and said, "I didn't have to, she always had it in her. I just urged her to do it."

"Fair enough," I said as she slid down onto her knees, "I suppose she has."

Lisa flicked her tongue around my knob end and drew a thick strand of precum out of it. Sharon was happily bouncing on Rick's cock and sucking on another as Emma, one of the women I was yet to fuck, slunk back on all fours and began licking once more at the meshing of cock and cunt. As Lisa began sucking me, two other guys stood on either side of me offering their cocks to the willing brunette. What was suddenly more enticing though was Emma's fine young pussy. I patted Lisa on the head and she immediately went on to suck one of the other bloke's cocks.

Sharon watched me as I sauntered up to the mini stage with my cock in my hand. Maybe she thought I was going to hop up and fuck her face as well, but no, I rubbed my cock around Emma's soft cloudy arse and she spread her legs slightly wider for me. I parted her pussy lips with my knob and slowly fed my cock into her hot young pussy. She let out a low moan as I pressed my length deep into her.

Emma's cunt actually felt about ten degrees hotter than usual, she was well into it, as was I. The guy fucking Sharon's face had no chance of survival under the ministrations of her tongue. She cupped his balls in her left hand and gave them a squeeze and that, more than anything, is why he shot a thick load of cum all over her beaming, happy face.

"Fucking Jaysussss," he groaned as his knees nearly buckled beneath him. Sharon grabbed his cock and held it to her tongue, allowing a wet pillow of jism to unload and spill down off it, a move that she knew would send me over the edge.

I closed my eyes, determined to control my desire to cum, but Sharon had other ideas. As soon as the bloke hopped down she lifted herself off Rick, whose cock flopped back on his stomach and was scooped up by Emma, and sauntered her way over to me. Without even a word she bent over and rested her head in the small of Emma's back. We stared each other out as I slid my extra hard cock into Emma's fine snatch. I could feel the encroachment of Sharon's hand up my leg as she sought out my balls, but she didn't need to, I was ready to blow, and blow I did.

I whipped my cock out and rested it along Emma's fine arse crack and violently shook as my first load of cum shot up and over Sharon's cheek and nose. I aimed the rest into her mouth and she let it, as I like to see, drool back out onto Emma's lower spine.

"Lick it up," I said just to torment her, "Lick it up and swallow it." A wry smile formed across her flushed face as she twirled a thread of cum around her tongue, but she didn't do it, the tease.

At each twinge I lifted myself onto my toes, trying to get more of my cum over her face. One of the guys with Lisa looked over to me and motioned if he could have a go. I nodded and beckoned him over. I grabbed a towel and decided to sit back and watch the action for a while, and the spa seemed the best place for that.

'Please shower before entering the spa.' The sign above it said.

I flung my towel over my shoulder and headed past Pam and Lyn who were now kissing at the bottom of the stairs. Some of the blokes were still drinking at the bar happy to watch Sharon, Emma and Lisa in action in front of them. The other men were sitting in the lounge room, also watching the sex show in the middle of the room.

The shower room was an open room with three hand held shower heads running against a white tiled wall. In the middle stood Rose, spraying a jet of warm water up into her quim. As I wandered over she turned the spray towards my cock and doused it with water.

"I was thinking of having a spa," I said to her, "Care to join me?"

"That," she turned the shower back on herself, "Is exactly what I was thinking."

"Really?" I asked as I flipped another shower head on, "Are you done fucking already?"

"Me?" she exclaimed, "I Just like to pace myself, besides, you get the exclusive pleasure of our company at the end of the night."

"Right," I said as my cock twitched in anticipation. "All you ladies and just me, a reverse gangbang."

"That's it," she said, "Let's not go wasting yourself on your own wife now. Leave that to the other men."

I chuckled as I knew full well that Sharon would be more than happy with that.

I was surprised to find that Sharon was no longer in the fray of fucking in the main room and was now just standing at the bar, towelling herself down and chatting to a few blokes. Pam and Lyn were also at the bar, stroking a few cocks as they laughed. Emma and Lisa though were now head to head on all fours on the lounge, being pounded from behind.

The spa was empty and the perfect temperature as Rose and I sunk down into its rolling waters. I had a perfect view of Sharon who was offered, and accepted, a barstool to sit upon. Rose was watching the video playing on a TV screen that hung above the spa. It was an old Color Climax video from the seventies with loads of hairy pussies being well fucked.

Sharon was talking to two of the guys that were keen on double fucking her pussy. As they chatted I could tell by the way she was fanning her legs in and out that she was becoming more and more aroused at the idea. One of them began rubbing and squeezing her left boob so she downed her drink, handed the glass to Olivia the owner who was behind the bar, and began stroking their thick cocks.

Rose snuggled up next to me as another guy, damp from his shower hopped into the spa.

"What a great night," he said as he slid into the water, "Fantastic group of girls, especially that new one there." He nodded at Sharon and once again I was chuffed. "So perfectly proportioned for easy fucking."

I'd never wondered about the physiology of phucking before, but I could see his point. Not too big and not too small, the Goldilocks of screwing.

"Fucked her yet, mate?" he asked, "That new girl." Rose was watching me with an amused look on her face as I pondered how to answer.

"No," I said "Not yet, tonight," I ambiguously said, and managed to get away with. "I can't wait though, have you?"

"Fuck yeah," he said "First thing I did. Fucked that tight pussy there on that bed thing as she sucked Rick off. Shot my load all over her. She fucking loved it, man, fucking loved it."

Rose was now wanking my hard cock under the water. "Yeah," I said, "She looks really horny."

"I'll have to get a blowjob later on," he said, "They reckon she's awesome at that too."

"Apparently," Rose smiled at me as she spoke, "She swallows."

"Fuck yeah," he said again, "How fucking sexy is that."

I elbowed Rose gently in the ribs and said, "I prefer a woman who drools it out down over her tits."

"Yeah," he said, "I really don't mind what they do, as long as they do something. But swallowing has the edge I reckon."

A third bloke, his cock hard from Lyn's stroking, sauntered up to Sharon and after a few words, a nod, a smile, a slight shuffle forward and a recline on the bar from Sharon, slid his cock into her well fucked pussy. The two guys held her legs apart as she once more became a cock dock.

"Man," said the guy in the spa, "She's taking cock again. Let's hope she doesn't wear out too early."

"I'd say she's pretty much insatiable," I said. "She'll probably take all three of them on soon enough."

"I wonder if she'll do a DP?" he pondered. "I'd love to fuck her in the arse too. Really fill her with cock."

Another guy with a folded up towel went behind the bar and after tapping Sharon on the shoulder, rested the towel between her back and the hard edge of the bar. A respectful and gentle touch that was common amongst these men.

Over on the lounge the guy fucking Lisa whipped his cock out and jettisoned a stream of cum out over her back. Lisa flipped herself over and took his cock in her mouth, sucking and licking at his twitching cock. When Lisa noticed Sharon at the bar she stood up and almost skipped over in excitement. Lisa reached between the legs of the guy fucking Sharon and squeezed his heavy ball bag. I could see the exquisite look on Sharon's face as his cock pounded into her. Sharon began massaging her own tits and her clit as she pressed herself on towards another orgasm.

Above the thrum of the spa, the xxx video playing above us and the music coming through the sound system, I heard Sharon calling out 'Fuck fuck, fuck," as she orgasmed for the umpteenth time. The guy fucking her responded in kind by withdrawing his glistening cock and shooting a heavy load of jizm up over her shaking belly. When he finally withdrew I could see tablespoon after tablespoon of his thick cream laying across her stomach. Lisa immediately went down on Sharon's open quim, licking and tonguing her wanton hole.

One of the other men at the bar wandered over, and after having Lisa suck his cock for a moment, also began fucking my wife. Lisa looked over towards me and smiled before bending down and licking at the cum on Sharon's stomach.

"Right," said the guy in the spa before standing up, "I'm going to have another crack at her."

"Here," Rose said as she grabbed his semi-hard cock, "Let me get that nice and hard for her then." He braced himself on the wall and watched her in the mirror as she deep-throated his cock. I kept an eye on the bar as another guy took his place waiting for the one fucking Sharon to finish. He was a big guy though and obscured my view.

"Go fuck that little minx," Rose said as she pulled on the rigid cock, "Fuck her nice and hard."

He was going to have to wait though, and when he did finally fuck her in the arse, he didn't last long.

What Sharon did next lives long in our memory and whenever we want to recall our dirtiest moments with friends, this is what we talk about, the night she took four cocks at once.

Sharon was coated with another load of cum before she hopped off the chair and wiped the sticky goodness off her torso. She grabbed the two guys who'd been holding her legs and took them over to the footrest again. They were both fully erect so she wasted no time in getting one of them to lie back and then mounting him.

"Looks like she's going to take two in her pussy," I whispered to Rose who was now rubbing her pussy under the water. "Or one in her arse."

A crowd of men, including the spa guy, stood around the footrest stroking their cocks. My view was once again blocked so I hopped out of the spa in time to watch as she took two of the biggest cocks in the room into her pussy. Spa guy wasted no time in fucking her mouth and her expression glazed over as the three of them fucked her for all they were worth.

Lisa then hopped up on the footrest with a dildo and after greasing it up began a slow fuck of Sharon's arse. The men surrounding her were like a well oiled piston machine, pumping their cocks as they watched my wife being penetrated in all her holes. Cheers came up as Surfie hopped up next to Lisa, shoved his cock in her mouth before very precariously sliding his cock into Sharon's arsehole.

"Good Lord," Rose said, "I've only ever seen that in a porno. Look at her eyes, she's really into it."

Indeed she was. Later she would tell me of the continuous wave of orgasmic bliss she rode as her endorphin and dopamine levels went into overload. She couldn't recall how many different guys fucked her during that 30 minutes or so she was on the footrest, and I couldn't either, but by the end of it, when she finally rolled off the guy who had spent the entire time sharing her pussy with whoever was willing to go there next to his, we all broke into a cheer.

Lisa, who had also been taking one in all her holes and was also drenched in cum, stood up on the footrest and held Sharon's hand up like a boxing champion. "Everyone," she announced, "Let's all give Sharon one more round of applause for being such a good sport here tonight."

We all clapped and cheered as Sharon climbed to her feet and stood like the true champion that she is.

"Without a doubt," Lisa continued, "Sharon is the best lady I've ever brought to one of these nights." Another round of applause circled the two naked ladies. "But she would never have made it here of course without the support and love of one very, very lucky man."

All of us, bar me, looked around at each other. "Ladies and gentleman," Lisa dropped her hand towards me and announced, "Sharon's husband, Marcus."

As everyone clapped I raised my hand and waved like the queen in a carriage. Blokes came over slapping my back and congratulating me on having such a hot wife. I couldn't have been more proud.

Sharon came over and stood next to me as Lisa called for silence. "As all you regulars well know, Marcus now gets to enjoy the delights of all of us women. That's all six of us in one delightful session."

"You enjoy that mate," called out spa guy.

"I might just go clean up first," Sharon whispered to me. "I'm a bit of a mess."

"Sure thing," I said "and take Lisa with you."

Rose and Pam came over and I was ushered into the group room where Lyn and Emma were already lying back on the bed.

"Righto," I said clapping my hands in glee, "Up you get you two. Whilst those two clean up, I think that you four can start here on this." I grabbed my cock and waved it jokingly at them.

"Don't go thinking that you're in charge here," Lyn said, "Don't you be thinking that at all."

"Now, now Lyn," Pam said before kissing her on the lips, "Let's play nice shall we?"

Young Emma dropped to her knees and shuffled over towards me. Rose joined her.

As Emma took my cock into her mouth, Rose ran her hands down Emma's body and began a slow fingering of her pussy.

Lyn and Pam moved over to me and started sucking at my nipples and rubbing their hands all over me. I'd never had more than two women all to myself before and I was really unsure what the hell I could do with six. I needn't of worried of course, these girls were all over it.

Emma and Rose began swapping my cock between them and licking my ball bag as they pumped away at my length. I had a hand at work in Lyn and Pam's quims and they were luxuriously wet.

Lyn and Pam knelt down just like Emma and Rose so I did a 180 degree spin on my heels and they took over the cock sucking duties. Without a cock to suck, Emma and Rose began kissing and fingering each other. Once again I swapped back to Emma and Rose, a procedure that I repeated a number of times.

The pattern was broken when Lisa and Sharon, now showered and clean, opened the door and strode into the room.

"Hi babe," she said to me as she took my cock in hand. "These girls have certainly got your cock nice and hard."

"It didn't take long," Emma said as she stood up and headed over to the lounge.

"It never does," Sharon said. Emma knelt on the edge of the lounge and bent over the armrest, her arse delightfully pointing at me. Lyn sauntered over and began to rub and lick Emma's buttocks. Lisa squatted down and began to kiss Emma and squeeze the young girls pert breasts.

"Fuck her," Sharon said, "Fuck that delightful little twat nice and hard."

Sharon could tell I was keen on fucking Emma. She knows what I like. I balanced one foot on the lounge and after getting Lyn to suck me again, slid my cock into the eager young tart. Her pussy was as delightful now as it had been hours earlier.

Rose mirrored Emma's pose on the other side of the lounge as did Sharon and Pam. Sharon, like Lisa, took up the kissing position. As I fucked Emma I'd pull my cock out and Lyn would suck and spit over it, creating a slippery wet mess of cunt-juice and spittle. By Joves it felt good.

Friskee_cpl
Friskee_cpl
1,196 Followers