Sharon Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

"Now, examine it. Look at it, it is like nothing you have ever seen before, isn't it?" He said.

"God, yes it is huge," I said. "It is so massive and heavy." I spent a few moments looking at his beautiful cock. His was at least twice the size of my husband's cock and he was still flaccid. It was a third again as long as what I remembered as the biggest dick I had had.

"I just don't know what to do next," I said.

"Sharon," he said, "I will tell you everything."

"Wrap one hand around it and pull back my foreskin," he said. "That will reveal its head."

I did as I was told and slid my hand back toward his massive balls; the skin was warm to my touch as slid easily. His cockhead partially emerged from his sheath. "You may gently lick the head of my cock," Kelvin said.

I licked the head and circled it with my tongue. As I was licking I felt his cock throb in my hand. "That is right, keep doing that." "Stroke the shaft with your hand while you lick me."

I continued to lick his beautiful cock, but it didn't seem to be arousing him. I moved to engulf the head with my mouth but could only get a portion of his head and shaft into my mouth. He allowed me to continue for a few moments before taking his cock in his hand and pulling it from my mouth.

I looked up at him and said, "I want you to be excited, don't you find me attractive?"

"Sharon," he said, "I told you that I had to teach you the ways of handling a black man's cock." "It takes time to get me fully erect." "Lay back on the floor."

I did and looked up at him towering over me with his black cock in his hand. He was slowly stroking the length of the shaft. As he stroked it his balls swayed.

"Spread your legs," he said. "Show me that cunt of yours. Play with those beautiful tits and talk dirty to me."

I slowly spread my legs and lifted my hips so that he had a full view of my cunt. I was excited and my cunt lips were full and open. I reached down between my legs and spread it open obscenely. I moved my hands back to my breasts and cupped them both pushing them together.

"Kelvin, I want you to fuck me like the slut I am. Fuck me with that beautiful big black dick of yours. Use my pussy, fuck me hard, fuck me, fuck me. Please, fuck me." I couldn't believe that I was saying these things to a man I barely knew, but it was exactly what I wanted.

He stroked his cock and as I watched, it started to lengthen and thicken. It grew as he stroked it; I moved my hips up and down imagining myself rising to his deep thrusting with that beautiful cock.

After a few more minutes of his stroking and my verbal encouragement, his beautiful cock stood out straight, hard and bigger than anything I had ever seen.

He knelt down on the floor between my widely splayed legs and, holding his cock in his hand, he moved to me. He ran its huge head over my tingling cunt lips and slowly inserted its huge head.

It was huge and even in my excited state I felt the walls of my vagina being pushed open as he entered. As quickly as he had entered, he withdrew.

"Very hot and wet," he said. "I think we need to go upstairs."

"Please Kelvin, don't tease me," I begged. "I want it now."

"Upstairs," he said. "I like fucking white women in the bed they fuck their husbands in."

He stood up and reached out his hand to help me up. Upstairs we went.

When we were in the bedroom I got quickly up on the bed rolled over on my back and spread my legs. He got on the bed, his beautiful cock still thick and hard and moved again to me, he placed his hand on my belly and slowly re-inserted the head.

As I had done downstairs on the floor, I raised my hips to allow him easier penetration. That glorious feeling of me being filled with a large cock started again. His cock head was in about 2 inches and I was already dripping with my natural lubrication. He was pushing slowly and it was sliding in.

Inch after inch he slid into my cunt. It felt like nothing I had ever experienced before. It was so hot, thick and seemed to go on forever. At about halfway it started to hurt and the stretching sensation was painful.

He could obviously tell I wasn't used to a dick like his, "I'll stop for a moment or two and allow you to become accustomed to the thickness."

I nodded, but was concentrating on the feeling I was experiencing. Never before had anything been this far into me, and he had more.

Slowly he began pushing more into me. He was encouraging me. "Just breathe slowly," he said. "It is going fine and you are so tight and moist." "You look so beautiful also."

I felt slutty, on my back, legs spread, a black man with his cock in my cunt, but I loved every sensation.

He pushed more and more of himself into my straining cunt. I didn't know if I could take any more and suddenly I felt him slip in the last inch or so and could feel his hot balls against my quivering cunt lips. He was all the way in.

I stared in wonder as he slowly pulled his massive dick out, it seemed like it took forever for the entire length of his cock to slide out. I was panting with excitement at the sensations; a huge cock had just opened me just about as wide as I could go.

Slowly he started pushing himself back in. This time I again took him to his balls.

He laid down upon me, his cock fully into me and said. "You're the first of the ladies at school who could take all of me." "Even Maryjean could only take about three-quarters of it. Kathy could only take about half." "You have a very talented cunt there Sharon."

I couldn't believe what he had told me. Other women at the school had fucked Kelvin! I was proud that I could take his entire cock, especially since Maryjean, who always thought herself as the sexpot of school, was always talking about how big her husband's dick was, couldn't do what I was doing right now.

Kelvin's large cock filled me completely and his large balls were brushing against my cunt lips. I could almost feel the head of his cock pushing up into my cervix.

I was full of black cock and it took every ounce of my concentration to keep from coming right then.

We laid there for a few moments and then Kelvin started to move. He slid out about half way and then thrust sharply back into me. He ground his dick hard into and out of my cunt. He started to increase the speed with which he was fucking me and I had a hard time keeping pace with him.

After a few moments I felt a tingling and I knew I was going to come very soon. The thickness of his shaft ground against my clit with ever stroke and soon I was spasming with pleasure.

As he had said in his e-mail, my orgasm did not slow the pace at which he was fucking me; his cock plunged deep in and out of my quivering vagina over and over again.

My orgasm seemed to last forever, wave after wave of pleasure swept through my body. Kelvin's pace never slowed, he fucked me hard and deeply for several minutes.

He moved to his knees and pulled my crotch to his dick. I was resting on my shoulders and watching as his cock disappeared into and out of my cunt.

My lower body was almost vertical. With each insertion of Kelvin's cock I could see my belly protrude, his cock pushing me out from the inside.

He pistoned in and out of me, pushing that massive black cock completely into me with each animal like thrust into my quivering vagina. His face was contorted with pleasure and he fucked me.

Again, I could feel my clit being rubbed by his cock with each thrust, pushing me closer and closer to another orgasm.

"Fuck, you are tight," he said.

"Your big cock was meant for my cunt Kelvin, fuck me, fuck me," I screamed.

"Oh yea, baby, you are a great fuck, Kelvin moaned.

He kept fucking me hard and deep for several more minutes, I grew closer and closer to my second orgasm. Just as I was getting to the threshold of my climax, Kelvin stopped pumping.

I screamed, "Don't stop, don't stop you fucker. Fuck me, fuck me."

He stopped, look down at me and said, "What fucking part of for my pleasure only don't you understand cunt?"

He pulled out and roughly pushed me over.

"Get on you fucking hands and knees cunt," he yelled.

I moved to my hands and knees quickly. He moved in behind me and pushed my head down roughly to the bed. He held is cock against my ass for a brief moment, but then roughly jammed the entire length of his cock back into my cunt.

His hands grasped my hips and he started driving his dick deep into me, his balls slapping against my cunt with each deep thrust. The fullness of my cunt and his roughness brought me over the edge for my second orgasm.

Again, wave after wave of pleasure swept through every nerve in my body. As before, my orgasm spasms did not slow his brutal assault on my cunt. He was grunting and mumbling to himself with each thrust.

My tits were swaying with each massive thrust of Kelvin's huge black cock. In this position he seemed to be penetrating me even deeper than before. He continued to fuck me hard and deep for several more minutes.

He was really a very intense sex partner, like none I had ever had before. He was huge and the feeling of his massive cock stretching my vagina open and closed with each thrust was a very new sensation. He was also somewhat gentle yet at the same time simply using me as a tool for his pleasure. These were all very exciting sensations and experiences for me.

As I approached my third climax I could feel Kelvin's cock starting to grow bigger, if that was possible, and to throb. I sensed that he would be coming soon and I wanted to come at the same time as he did.

I have never had a simultaneous orgasm with any man I have fucked. Kelvin made it seem possible.

He kept plunging in and out of me, his cock throbbing with each deep thrust, but I started climaxing before he did.

For the third time I felt my body tingle with pleasure, wave after wave caused ever muscle in my body to tighten. I could feel the grasp of my cunt tighten around his shaft.

He paused briefly, his cock throbbed, and I suddenly felt wave after wave of his hot jism shoot deep into me.

"Oh fuck yea," he screamed and pushed his cock as far into me as it would go.

His cock throbbed as jet after jet of his sperm filled my cunt. I tried to grip his cock tightly but my cunt muscles were just too exhausted to hold back the fluid. I could feel it begin to spurt out around his cock. He came for what seemed like a few minutes, each throb of his cock depositing more and more of his come deep inside me.

After a few more spurts, I could feel the rigidity of his cock lessen and he pulled himself out and rolled over on the bed next to me.

Eagerly I moved to his cock licking and sucking at it. I wanted to taste his sperm mixed with my lubrication.

I wrapped my hand around his slippery, wet cock and engulfed the head with my mouth, milking his cock to get the last drops of his jism. I was a bitch in heat and I wanted as much of his cum in my mouth as I could get.

To my surprise he had one full spurt left and I felt the force as his sperm filling my mouth. As instructed, I eagerly swallowed his salty cum. I continued sucking his cock until no more fluid came out, then I lay next to him with my hand still on his softening cock.

As I lay on the bed, I could feel the huge volume of his fluid deep inside my belly and as I lay there, the fluid continued to slowly drain from my cunt.

His cock softened but was still huge. I was very proud of myself that I had fucked Kelvin and taken the entire length of his cock. I was also exhausted from the three orgasms he had given me.

"You, Sharon, are an amazing woman," he said. "I have never had a white woman take my whole length before and be able to keep up with me." "That big talker, Maryjean, made me stop before I came, said she couldn't take it anymore."

Silently I wished I could tell Maryjean what had taken place, but I knew I couldn't.

"Ok, now I should be training you how to clean me up after I come," he said after a few minutes, "but you're licking and sucking seems to have taken care of that."

We got up and went downstairs. I got him a drink and one for myself and we watched TV and gossiped about the other women at school.

Later, I got him hard again but my cunt was too sore for fucking so I had him tit fuck me. He liked the feeling of my large breasts wrapped around his cock. After about 10 minutes he shot another load onto my face, chest and tits. Again I eagerly licked and sucked him clean.

About 4 hours after he arrived he left. I walked him to the car, nude as he demanded, but this time I didn't really care if the neighbors saw anything. I had just been fucked, perhaps fucked with a capital F, by a beautiful black man with an enormous cock.

On Monday, the ladies were back at it discussing Kelvin. I was bold and asked, "Let's all guess just how big it is." "My guess is 9 inches."

"No, I would say it is at least 10 inches," said Kathy.

Maryjean smiled and said, "I have heard that it is at least 12 inches long and as thick as Sharon's wrist."

I simply smiled to myself knowingly.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12