Sharon Has Twice The Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Twinflyer
Twinflyer
1 Followers

As you breathing began to increase in pace, so did Steve. He was pounding himself into you so hard, that slapping noises were being made. I doubt that either of you heard them though. I'm sure Steve didn't even know or care that I was in the room. Eventually, Steve's breathing got hard and he lunged into you so hard I though you both might fall of the couch. With a last grunt, Steve emptied his load into your waiting pussy. You were slamming back at him as hard as he was into you.

At last, Steve was spent and he slowed his movement to a slow stroke. I could tell that you were ready for more hard cock, and I think Steve needed some recovery time. Finally he pulled out and rolled off of you.

You were laying there with your legs spread and Steve's cum was oozing out of your puffy pussy. I couldn't stand the sight of that for long and I lunged over to you and buried my aching cock into your pussy all the way in a single stroke. You let out a great "Ahhh" and then you were back in motion in no time. I was so turned on I knew I would not last long, and I expected to cum in just a few seconds, but then there was no friction, your pussy was so full of Steve's cum that I slid into it with almost no sensation.

It felt phenomenal and I was able to keep from cumming too soon. Just the same it was over quickly. I'm not sure you could have taken much more anyway, cause by the time I started cumming in you; you were pushing me back to try to get some air. I came hard into you and my cum joined Steve's in your overflowing pussy.

After a little rest, I sunk to the floor and smiled at Steve who was by now hard and ready again.

While looking at his hard tool, you said "I need a few minutes to recover!"

I handed you your wine, and you had a swig, but gasped, "I need some water." Steve jumped up to get some, so I laid back against the couch. You flipped one leg over my head and I got an eye-to-eye view of your snatch. The lips were full, and there was cum leaking out of you.

Apparently I was absorbed in the view, because you said "Do you like what you see?"

I said "Yes!!!", and turned over as I slid up between your legs to eat you out. I licked off the cum leaking out from your pussy and you pulled me up to suck it out of my mouth. You licked the inside of my mouth out to get all of it.

Then without a word, you pushed me back down to continue lapping your wet slit. I was licking you as deep inside as I could get with my tongue. This was a new thing for me, I have never eaten you out right after cumming inside you, much less after you have been fucked twice in the last hour.

I was working my way up to your clit when Steve walked back in a placed an ice cold water on my back. Wow! Did that get me up fast! He handed me the water bottle and smiled. I took a long sip and used the cold water to chill my mouth. When I went back down on you, you gasped as my cold tongue touched your clit. An involuntary spasm caused a load cum to be deposited on my tongue. I lapped it up and slid up your body to share it with you. Then I slid back down and started licking you until you got going again.

Soon you grabbed the back of my head and forced my tongue into your clit. I licked you so hard my tongue began to hurt, but soon I was rewarded with you lifting your pelvis up and then down as your breath became deep and fast you ran your fingers through my hair as a shattering orgasm wracked your body. Just as you came I lightly bit your clit sending you over into an even harder orgasm.

You got simply wild and finally I had to stop for fear you might hurt yourself. As soon as I pulled my head away you clamped your legs shut and lay there gasping.

When you had finally caught you breath, you look at me and smiled. "That was the hardest orgasm I have ever had." You said.

I just smiled back. "We are nowhere near done yet Sweetie." I said.

Steve was squirming on the floor with a huge erection. It looked like it probably hurt it was so hard and purplish red. He obviously needed to do something about that rod. I suggested that we head up to the bedroom.

As we were heading that way I took a detour and headed into the kitchen to grab three more waters, because I could tell we were going to need them. To keep them cold, I threw them into an ice bucket and headed up to the bedroom.

When I got there, you were on top of Steve, and giving him quite a ride it appeared. Not wanting to be left out, I set down the bucket and got on the bed behind you. I asked Steve if I could "borrow" your pussy for a moment, and I buried my rod into you from behind.

When I had it good and lubricated, I pulled out and told Steve it was his turn to get back in. I pushed you down into Steve's eager hands, and I started sliding my cock into your nether region. You gave a slight protest, but the cock already inside of you felt too good to really object.

With just a little coaxing, I got the head of my cock into your ass, and you suddenly quit trying to stop this from happening as the feeling of having two cocks inside of you at the same time started to overwhelm your senses. I slowly inched more and more of my cock into you, which was difficult, as both of you were moving up and down while I was doing this.

Eventually, I managed to get it fully inside of you, and you started cumming as soon as I hit the hilt. It took a few strokes before we worked out a rhythm that allowed everyone to move together and still keep our cocks inside of you, but shortly we had it going well.

You began to let out a constant unhhh sound that changed in tone every time we hit bottom together, and ended with a huff as we sandwiched you between us and forced that air out of your lungs. Your butt was clamped so tightly around my cock I could feel every move. In fact I could feel Steve's cock sliding up against the thin web of skin between us.

I reached around and grabbed on to your tits and we began to move faster and faster. You were lost in some kind of eternal ecstasy and just kept cumming and cumming. Every push was rewarded with a "YES!" or "Harder!"

Both Steve and I were really getting close and actually a bit tired as the position made things slightly awkward. My legs were straining to keep up the odd motion of driving in and down to keep pace with your hips gyrating against Steve's cock.

I could tell Steve was near to cumming, and then with a yell I actually felt his cock spasm inside of you as he let loose a torrent of cum. This set you off, and I followed by cumming just seconds later.

I was spent, I gave you one last squeeze to your titties and slumped down and rolled over on the bed beside the two of you.

"You look wasted." Steve said.

"Hey now, you got the easy part, just laying there you know!"

We all laughed. You rolled off of Steve and down between us. I slid off the bed to retrieve the water, and handed them out to everyone. As I removed the cap, I said "Wow, that was better than I thought it would be, and I thought it would be great!" Everyone agreed.

Twinflyer
Twinflyer
1 Followers
12