Sharon is a Dirty Slut Ch. 01

Story Info
His first encounter with Sharon.
1.7k words
3.97
87.1k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 06/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was 24 and I met this 18-year-old girl named Sharon. She worked out in the gym where I worked part-time. The first time I saw her in the gym, she came on to me really strong, which was a little surprising because she looked really innocent. The first time I met her, she kept monopolizing my time by asking me to help her with one workout machine or another and kept asking me to demonstrate how this one or that one was done, even when it was completely obvious how to work the machine.

Sharon was really petite with a cute face small tits, and a nice round ass, especially nice and plump for someone as petite as she was. Her face was pretty, but she wore glasses, which added to her innocent look.

Every time I saw her, she was acting prim and proper, wearing conservative dresses that went past her knee and had collars on them that covered up everything up to her neck. Despite the proper dress, she struck me as someone who had more to offer than she let on, like she had a secret wild side. That's what struck me as being odd about her. She looked like she should be ushering kids to Sunday School, but here she was in the gym, flirting with me for hours on end.

After knowing her for a few weeks, my suspicions were confirmed by a few of her friends. With a little coaxing from the right people, I found out that the innocent persona was just an act and that she was really a big slut who liked to be the center of attention, a far different person from what she tried to make everyone believe. She dressed up as an innocent girl and played the role very well, but she really enjoyed getting man-handled by a capable guy.

With her constant flirtations and armed with the information her friends had shared with me, we ended up hanging out together away from the gym. One afternoon, she had visited me to take a swim at the pool at my apartment complex. The pool was a little crowded, so I didn't want to spend too much time there. After a short swim, Sharon and I went back to my apartment. When we got there, we laid a couple of towels out and sat on the couch in my living room with our damp swimsuits still on.

"Are those your photo albums?" Sharon asked about the books on my coffee table.

"Yeah,want to look at them?"

We started looking at the photo albums. Flipping the pages gave us more reasons to sit close to one another and initiate physical contact.

While she turned the pages, her arm rested on my leg. Every time I told her something or she asked me a question, she'd look me in the eye and listen intently. I leaned over and kissed her. She responded by parting her lips and accepting my tongue into her mouth.

As we kissed, my arms snaked around her. I went a step further and unhooked her little bikini top and pulled it right off of her with no resistance at all. Sharon pressed her chest against mine. I could feel her pointy nipples poking into my chest. I was surprised at how easy this was going. I'd been with women who were quick-starters, but Sharon was ready to go right from the start. I had thought she was so innocent before. Her actions put aside any suspicions I had that her friends had not been telling the truth. They were right on the money.

I guided her to the living room floor right there in broad daylight, slid her bottoms off, and looked at her naked body on my floor. She wasn't at all shy and didn't bother to cover herself up. She was completely comfortable with lying on my floor buck naked with me ogling her from head to toe.

"You have a nice body," I observed.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" she asked with a smile, arching her back, rubbing her thighs past one another, and running her hands up her sides.

I didn't say anything. I felt a little stupid for making that comment, as innocent as it had been.

"Then, get down here and fuck me," she ordered.

She was thin and sexy. I like a girl with small breasts and hers were definitely small, barely making a bump on her chest. She had a thin patch of pubic hair between her legs and that was it.

"I didn't need to go swimming," she informed me. "I just wanted an excuse to come over here and get some cock. We could have skipped the pool, but I didn't think you were ever going to make a move."

I was surprised at her comment, but I didn't need to be told twice. I took off my bathing suit, positioned myself on top of her, and pushed my cock into her tight entrance. After being in the pool, our skin was all dried out the way it does from the chlorine, so getting my cock into her pussy took some effort.

When I started to slide into her, she gasped and asked me to take it easy, so I did, but even after I got about a third of it in her, she was still really tight and was gritting her teeth the whole time like she wasn't enjoying it very much. I was being as gentle as I could be, sliding it out a little, then back in a little further, but it wasn't getting any easier. She felt too tight. I know she couldn't have been enjoying herself at that point. I continued anyway and once I got all of it in her without too much friction, I was able to establish a good rhythm. Finally, she looked like she was starting to enjoy herself.

While my cock sawed in and out of her, she maintained eye contact with me and even held my chin so I'd look her straight in the eye the whole time. I didn't know what that was all about, but I didn't care, either. Maybe this fuck was important to her in some way or another.

"Is that good?" I asked, she stared up at me with her face frozen. She didn't say anything, but just nodded and sucked her bottom lip into her mouth, like she was in pain.

I was as gentle as I could be as I kept pumping in and out of her. Despite the look of pain on her face, she held her hand on my ass and pushed down as I pushed into her.

After a few minutes, she squinted her eyes and started to moan. I could feel her pussy lubricating more around my cock and her hand's grip on my chin tightened. Her nipples were pointing straight out now and she spread her legs more to let me slide into her more easily.

"Ahhhh!" she moaned, then her breath quickened and I could tell she was cumming. She raised her head and kissed my mouth, alternating between biting at my lips and licking them. Her pussy clenched down tightly on my cock, but that didn't stop me. If anything, it encouraged me to go harder. Feeling her pussy tighten on my cock made me want to pound her harder, so I thrust into her faster and faster.

"Take it," I groaned. "Take it..."

"Fuck!" She moaned, "I'm cumming. Oh, fuck..."

"Yeah," I smiled. "Take this dick," and I kept pounding her. She rested her head on the floor again and rolled it around while she arched her back.

I fucked her harder.

Eventually, she was starting to slow down again. I could tell her orgasm was over. By now, I needed to cum, too. I didn't want to blow my goo inside her, so when I was sure she was finished with her orgasm, I pulled my cock out of her with a plop, then climbed off of her, took her legs in my hand, pressed them together, and lifted her feet straight up in the air.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a scared voice.

"I'm going to cum," I warned. With her legs pressed together, I took my cock and slid it between her thighs, then started fucking her between them. I leaned forward and could see my cock poking out between her legs each time I thrust forward and disappear as I pulled back. It wasn't as good as fucking her pussy, but the thought of cumming all over her stomach while she watched it made me horny enough that I knew I could cum.

"Are you going to...?" she started to ask.

"Cum on you?" I finished her question for her and thrusted my cock forward one last time. As it penetrated the tops of her thighs, I started to cum. The first stream of my cum shot out of my cock violently and landed in the center of her flat chest. The feeling was so intense, I struggled to keep my eyes open so I could see my cum landing on her body.

"Oh, shit," she was nearly giggling. I pumped a few more shots of cum onto her chest and stomach, then took a few more strokes between her thighs before opening her legs up to release my spasming cock from the grasp of her thighs.

With her legs open, she put her feet down on the floor and I gripped my cock in my hand and milked the rest of my cum out of it and onto her stomach and pubic mound.

She looked petrified, like the cum on her chest was going to eat through her skin.

"I need a towel," Sharon remarked, looking at the cum on her chest.

I reached down to her body and smeared the cum across her chest and her stomach. "Eww! What are you doing?" she screeched.

Seeing how it got a reaction out of her, I took my wet hand and smeared it across her face, getting some of my spunk on her mouth and nose. I laughed at her repulsion.

"Oh, gross," she said, trying to speak without getting any in her mouth. "Mother fucker!"

"You don't need a towel," I said. "You need a shower."

Sharon and I showered and I sent her home a little happier, I think, or at least a little worn out. The next time she was at my place, it got a little rougher, but that's another story...