Sharon Models for Porn Shoot Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

I felt him guide his cock along my ass, stopping momentarily to push the head against my puckering hole. He pushed trying to insert his cock into my ass.

I took John's cock from my mouth and moaned to Nick, "Fuck my cunt baby, fuck me deep."

Nick needed no more encouragement, he slowly slid his hot cock along my ass quickly finding my cunt and thrusting deeply filled me completely.

Instinctively I tightened my vaginal muscles around his shaft. He moaned as I caressed the length of his price with my cunt.

Kneeling over John's cock allowed my tits to lift off the mattress and sway back and forth as Nick plunged into and out of my cunt. John reached down with one hand to cup one of my full breasts as Nick reached around to cup the other.

I was sucking eagerly at John's cock while Nick slapped his balls against my tingling cunt with each deep thrust. Nick fucked me hard and deep with each thrust, his hand moved to my hips as he continued pistoning in and out of my moist, tight cunt.

"Oh, fuck she is tight," I heard Nick say.

"Yea, she's a pretty good fuck," I heard Peter say to Nick. "How's she doing on you cock there John," he said?

"She gives good head," John said.

"So, you guys want to switch ends," Peter asked. "Or are you planning on emptying your balls into the bitch?"

I loved the sensation of one cock in my mouth and one deep in my vagina and that they were talking about me, not to me. They were using me for their pleasure and I didn't care. John's cock felt wonderful in my mouth and Nick's balls kept slapping against my ass as he filled my cunt with is prick.

"I'm fucking loving this cunt," Nick said. "Her husband will be getting her cunt back a bit looser than she was last night."

I tried to pull away to respond to the guys, but when I took John's cock out of my mouth I felt his hand push my head back to his dock. "Keep sucking cunt," he said. He moved both of his hands to the back of my head and pushed me down roughly onto his cock. "Yea," John said, "and she'll taste like cum when he kisses her too."

"Where the fuck did that photographer go," Nick asked?

"He said he had what he needed and we can just fuck her until we are tired of her," Peter said. "I think he is in his office making calls or something." "Maybe he is calling the cunt's husband."

"Yea," said John, "that would be great. He'd come over and watch us fucking her."

"Well then you get to deal with him if he does show up," Nick said. "I'm just going to keep fucking her. This cunt is nice and tight."

"She is a pretty good fuck for an amateur," Peter said. "She took my whole load and was ready for more."

"Yea, shit this is the way to fuck," said Nick. "Not all that starting and stopping of a regular shoot. Just fuck until we get our rocks off in this sweet little cunt."

I tried to pull away but John's hands were gripping my hair as he pumped my head up and down his cock. His cock was pushing all the way to the back of my mouth with each thrust and I could sense that he was getting closer and closer to coming.

Suddenly John pushed my head to the base of his cock and moaned, "Oh, fuck yea," and I could feel his cock twitch as he started coming. Spurt after full spurt filled my mouth. "Swallow it all you fucking cunt," John screamed, "swallow it."

I swallowed as much as I could but his balls just kept filling my mouth with his jism. I could feel his come beings forced out of my mouth around his throbbing cock shaft.

Nick stopped his eager fucking of my cunt. I squeezed his shaft with my cunt to let him know that I didn't want him to stop. He pulled out about half way and then roughly inserted one of his fingers deep into my ass. Then he jammed his cock all the way back into my cunt. "Squeal little piggy, squeal," Nick said as he roughly fingered my ass.

With John's cock jammed deep into my throat, I could only moan as Nick fucked me and fingered my ass.

He kept fingering me and fucking my cunt while John's orgasm subsided and I was finally able to pull his cock from my mouth. His cock was covered with come and more oozed from my mouth covering his balls.

Seconds later Nick jammed his dick deep into me and moaned I felt the first of several large quaking spurts of his jism fill my well fucked cunt. As he came, he pushed his finger even deeper into my asshole. His body pushed heavily against me burying his cock as far into my cunt as he could. Every spurt from his cock filled my cunt to overflowing and his jism ran down my thighs.

It must have been the heat of his jism inside me, but seconds later I felt my body wrack with an intense orgasm. My cunt constricted around Nick's dick as I spasmed with pleasure. My ass clenched tightly around his thick finger as wave after wave of pleasure racked my body. I almost collapsed with pleasure coursing through me, but Nick's free hand held me up as he continued to use my body for his pleasure.

"This cunt really comes, doesn't she," I heard Nick say to Peter. "She's even tighter when she's coming; her pussy is like a vice on my dick."

"I think some of that come running down her leg is mine," Peter said. "I loaded her pretty good."

Peter, Nick and John all had a good laugh while I gasped for air. The intensity of the experience and my orgasm made it difficult to breath. I had never experienced such an intense situation before and I was gasping but enjoying every moment.

Suddenly Nick pulled his finger from my ass and pushed me forward as his softening dick slipped from my cunt. I flopped on to the bed near John's balls.

"Ok cunt, now lick him clean," I heard Nick say. "Yea, get it all," John said, grasping my hair again.

I was pulled by John to his cock and balls and my head was roughly forced down to his balls that were covered with his jism. "Lick it up bitch."

I licked eagerly at his balls, grasping his cock with my hand and slowly stroking it. I felt Nick move forward and wipe his dick across my ass.

"Don't wipe it off, asshole, she'll be done with me soon," John said, "then she can clean you up too."

"You'd like that, won't you bitch," Nick said?

"Yes, I love the taste of cum," I said.

"Shut the fuck up and clean us up you fucking slut," Nick said.

When I had finished licking John's cock and balls clean, I was roughly pulled to the edge of the bed by Nick.

He was standing by the edge of the bed and told me to get on my back. I rolled over and Nick pulled me to end edge and pushed my head back. He moved forward and wiped his cock on my face. "Lick it clean cunt," he said. I began licking his ball sack and the underside of his cock. He reached out and squeezed my tits hard. "Damn, these titties are real to," he said.

I continued licking Nick's shaft and balls until I had licked every drop of his jism and my natural lubricant off of him. When I was finished he moved away leaving me laying on the edge of the bed.

I lay there on the bed, my head swimming from the experiences I had just gone through.

Peter, Nick and John were a ways away chatting and having a good laugh about something. My cunt was throbbing from the vigorous workout the guys had given me.

My mind was racing from the events of the day. I didn't know how this day would end and how my life might have changed since the day before, but I had the feeling that things hadn't been resolved.

I had moved back on the bed and was lost in my thoughts when I felt the bed move as someone joined me. I looked up to see Peter kneeling on the bed, his cock in his hand grew as he stroked it. He was kneeling between my legs.

Without saying a word, he moved forward, put one hand on my belly, and tantalizingly stroked the head of his cock over my cunt lips. His cock head was large and hot, my cunt was hot and moist.

He penetrated me easily, his cock glided deep into my cunt with one long delicious stroke. Peter fucked me for what seemed like hours, again he filled me with his jism with powerful jets of sperm, filled me to overflowing.

A few minutes after Peter had finished, John fucked me from behind, his beautiful cock pumped my cunt deeply as his hands cupped my tits and tweaked my nipples. He lasted about 10 minutes before he emptied his balls into me as Peter had done.

Once John had finished shooting his load, Nick rolled me over on my back. I pulled my legs up and Peter and John held my legs over my head. I lay there with my cunt obscenely exposed to them all as Nick inserted the head of his cock into my sloppy, well fucked cunt.

He fucked me for a few minutes and then pulled out. He took his cock in his hand and stroked himself until he came on my face, my tits, and my belly. When he had stopped coming, he moved to my face and stroked the last few drops of his come onto my face and the shoved his softening cock into my mouth so that I could taste the last few drops of his semen.

When he was limp, he pulled his cock from my mouth and without saying a word he, Peter and John headed to the dressing room to shower.

I was left lying on the bed, alone and nude. My head swirled at the activities of the past two days.

I didn't know what would happen next in my life but I knew that my life had changed completely. I had enjoyed my life before and the adventures I had shared with my husband, but I was sure that what was to come, with or without him, would be more exciting and adventurous than anything in the past.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12