Sharon's Climb to the Top

Story Info
Olivia's revenge from Sharon's point of view.
7.6k words
3.68
32.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stories have two sides. This is the other side of the two part "Olivia's Revenge." It looks very different from Sharon's side of the story. Sharon and Olivia are different and both very interesting. I can identify with parts of both of them, maybe you can too.

*****

Sharon had been going through a lot of changes. Things hadn't gone well at her last job and she and her husband had moved to a new town and a new job. At her new company she settled in quickly. She had a more experienced co-worker who helped her, Olivia. Olivia knew the company well and knew their boss well but that man was leaving the company.

Sharon quickly knew that the person she needed to know well was that man's boss. The guy who would decide who replaced her current boss. He was an older distinguished man named Harold. Sharon set her sights on Harold and they got along almost immediately.

It's hard to know exactly why they got along. Part of it was that Sharon was very efficient, very good at her job, and brought an important new perspective to their work. Part of it was her easy going manner. Part of it was that many other workers were intimidated by Harold or afraid to talk to him or kept away from him by middle management.

But part of it may have been that Sharon had big tits. She wasn't just well endowed and it wasn't that her chest was slightly larger than Harold's wife's. It was that Sharon had very large breasts, she dressed in a way that showed them off, and she was careful to make sure they were on display when she was around Harold.

For years Sharon had been annoyed at losing out to flirty colleagues. The last time she lost a job, she swore it was because the tramp who took the job was sleeping with the boss and had a chest twice her size. It was also true that Sharon had an odd fantasy life that she didn't think about or admit even to her husband. She made the decision one day to have surgery. She got much bigger, she wore a 36D and her breasts were perky and spectacular. It was shocking to some of her old colleagues but she'd already been passed over for promotion and didn't care. That's why she quit and they moved.

At her new job, they only knew her the one way and for the first month she dressed quite demurely or least she covered up. But the first time she met Harold she knew he liked her. On days she might meet him, she took to wearing buttoned blouses that could be very businesslike until a few buttons were let loose just before she went into see Harold.

She was also very nice to her immediate boss who would be retiring but he was boring. Her closest colleague Olivia was nice and Sharon thought Olivia would be most likely to be promoted so she made sure they were friends too.

In her first couple months, Sharon partly because Harold enjoyed the view she gave him, became very friendly with Harold. She decided it would be good to maintain a very professional appearance to avoid office talk. But that didn't stop her from often wearing a jacket but taking it off during meetings in Harold's office. Harold liked advice and to sound out employees. Sharon soon figured out that he sounded her out more often than most people and she took steps to make sure that kept happening.

As a sign of respect perhaps, Harold made a point of coming out from behind his desk and sitting at a chair right across from her. Sharon liked that respect and didn't mind if Harold was sometimes distracted and not completely focused on the cleavage she was showing him. There didn't seem to be anything wrong if he got distracted by the motion when she crossed her legs and the swishing noise of nylon on nylon as she crossed and recrossed. Maybe he saw her continual switching of legs as a sign she was nervous. She was sure he didn't think she was doing it on purpose to show her legs and let him see the nylon stockings.

So what if Harold liked black stockings? And there was nothing wrong if Sharon sat a little sideways and didn't notice that her skirt which was so long out in the workplace had ridden up so far it was showing her stocking tops. She didn't mind if Harold looked and appreciated. It would benefit her in the long run and she actually liked him.

She didn't spend as much time with her boss who was leaving and her relationship with Olivia was friendly and polite. If the boss weren't leaving so soon, Sharon thought, she might have a chance at the job but not after just a few months.

However, increasingly she realized that Harold would have a role, perhaps the most important role. Then something happened. She was standing by a desk outside Harold's office. Her colleague Olivia had drawn up a report for an important meeting that afternoon. Sharon borrowed the report and then went in and distracted Harold until it was time to go. The next morning, she made a point of being at the same coffee shop Harold always stopped at on the way to work.

She had on a corset that pushed her chest in a voluptuous way. She had three too many buttons open on her blouse and managed to be bending over checking her shoe just as Harold came in. When he saw her and came over, he didn't speak until she bent back up and "noticed him."

"Oh, hi, I'm sorry I didn't see you standing there." The she glanced down and was "shocked" to notice that her blouse was embarrassingly open. "Oh I'm so sorry. Never mind. I hope you had a nice meeting yesterday."

Harold just mumbled and sat down with his coffee. "Actually, Sharon, it was not good. I went in blind. Olivia was supposed to have written a report and it never came and I had no idea what was going on. I can't believe her. She seems reliable sometimes but I'm not sure."

Sharon smiled and did her best to look concerned. "Well, I know you've been concerned about giving her more responsibility, haven't you?"

Harold hadn't been very concerned but it made sense. "Yes. Yes I have."

"Well, I wouldn't be. I haven't been at this one company all my life, I've had a diverse experience and I've seen lots of people like Olivia. She means well even if she never had a boss who challenged her like I've had. But I'm sure she meant to do that report and if I were her boss I'd give her another chance."

Harold looked thoughtful but had to go.

Soon, however, Harold announced the new manager was going to be Sharon who he pointed out had trained at many similar companies and he had personally brought in to build a better team. Most people didn't care. They never had a chance and one boss or another was all the same. But Olivia was heartbroken and Sharon knew it.

It's not that she didn't care but Olivia was in the way. There'd be other opportunities but this was Sharon's and she took it.

She called her husband who was annoying. He seemed needy all the time and she just wanted to get ahead at work. She had him get dinner for himself while she stayed after everyone left and moved her things into the big office. Most people left but Harold came by on his way out. She'd heard him coming and undone some buttons. He said a few words but had come just as she was kneeling on the floor sorting through papers. She stayed there on all fours and looked up at him, back arched, and chest shown off from that angle.

Harold had trouble talking and Sharon was pleased to see a bulge in his pants. She took advantage of his distraction and said "the office is a little small I think for meetings so maybe I should do some changing around?"

He just kept staring and said "Oh yes, yes whatever you think. You're the boss now."

Sharon was very happy.

Olivia, the woman she beat for the job, came in the next morning just as Sharon was yelling at her annoying husband again. When she hung up she composed herself. Olivia needed to be consoled and had her eye on the office next door instead of a cubicle. But Sharon needed that office. She sweetly told Olivia she could sit anywhere she thought would work but that particular place needed some electrical work.

Olivia took it well but ended up selecting a spot not very close and out of sight. Sharon figured she was still a little upset. Oh well she'd get over it.

Her plans moved forward and she became more and more comfortable with her boss. Twice she even playfully slapped his arm and asked if he was staring at her. He blushed but they became more and more comfortable. He was easily manipulated because he was easily distracted.

Olivia became very helpful, almost a confidante. One day she was giving Olivia things to do when Harold came in. He was annoyed or maybe frustrated that Olivia was there. Olivia soon left and Harold continued talking about the furniture Sharon needed and the office he was fixing up for her, even if it was her idea. Sharon was combining the two office and would have almost as much space as Harold. More important was that he was now obsessed with her.

Olivia had closed the door so Sharon felt bold. She stood up and as she unbuttoned her blouse asked Harold, "Harold do you like my titties? Do you want to see my big titties?" Harold trembled and couldn't resist her.

She took off her blouse and Harold was shocked and hard. Then she got on her knees and undid his pants and started to suck on what was already hard. She liked Harold mostly but she also knew exactly what drove men crazy. She made a lot of noise slurping as she sucked then stopped. She looked up at him and trying to look vulnerable said "it's so big, please be gently with me" before she continued.

It wasn't that big. It was probably average but Harold was trembling and it didn't take Sharon long before Harold was grunting and coming. Sharon got rid of the evidence and smiled and said "I can't wait for tonight."

Harold left and she didn't see him the rest of the night. She went home to change before she went over to Harold's for dinner. Sharon's husband made some noise about her working so much but he was saying it less often, getting used to it. He told her he'd eat out if she was gone and she just mumbled. The truth was she didn't care where he ate or what he ate.

She dressed carefully. She did her best to look very businesslike. Her skirt was very long. She wore flatter shoes and a sweater over her blouse. Underneath she tried to flatten things a little to hide her figure. Harold would be disappointed but his wife wouldn't be threatened. Her makeup was less flattering and she looked very different.

Harold answered the door and she knew he was disappointed but maybe also relieved. Harold's wife was very nice but obviously bored by the talk. Sharon tried to be as boring as possibly even though she kept teasing herself under the table. She had given this woman's husband a blowjob at the office. It was a fun secret.

Soon Harold's wife went to bed. She told Sharon it was nice meeting her and not to let Harold bore her with too much work talk "If he manages to get you in the study, boredom will kill you." Then she said good night.

Sharon grabbed Harold and walked quickly to the study then pushed him across the room. "Harold I hope you appreciate me." Then she took off her sweater and pulled open her blouse.

"I hid myself from your wife for you." The she took off the tight top that was flattening her and squishing her breasts.

Harold gasped as Sharon's breasts came back to life. She came forward and opened up his pants.

"Harold, every moment I was talking to your wife I was thinking of your cock so close to me but so unavailable."

She knew Harold's weaknesses for dirty talk and watched the effect it was having. So she gathered and lifted the long skirt until her panties came into view. They were red and very wet and she stroked them. "Take my panties off me Harold because I need a good fucking."

Harold almost couldn't stand it but he got them down her legs and then stood up. Sharon helped him find his way to her and pushed him inside. She really was very excited and had been thinking all night of this moment, the time when she could take Harold while his wife was so close.

As she leaned against the back of a chair, she whispered teasingly "Oh Harold is your large throbbing cock inside of me while your wife is upstairs? I hope she can't hear how well I'm being fucked by my boss. Is this how you break in all your new underlings?"

It didn't take long for either of them to reach an orgasm. Harold lasted longer than Sharon thought and she was very pleased.

It was late so she felt the need to not overstay her welcome. As she was getting dressed again, she said "Harold, I want to stay but I should get home before my husband gets all suspicious. I don't think he knows I'm fucking my boss."

When Sharon got home she was glad her husband had gone to bed so she didn't have to have a long talk about the evening. While she was getting ready for bed, he asked her about her night. She said "boring boss, boring wife. He had a few things from work he wanted to get into. Nothing interesting. Oh, by the way, he mentioned a client meeting he wants me to come down to at corporate this Friday. I think it's one night or two but a great opportunity. Did you manage to get dinner?"

Her husband didn't have much to say about dinner or her opportunity. "Oh, that sounds like a good work opportunity. I didn't know what to have so I just ran out and grabbed something. Anyway, good night."

She was grateful she didn't have to talk about it. He didn't ask a lot of questions about work and she didn't encourage him to. It made things easier for her to operate. So they both went to sleep.

The rest of the week, Tom was busy on his phone. His work kept him busy but she didn't care. It was like he had a hobby that kept him out of her way.

Sharon was busy for the next few days before leaving. She made a point of not seeing her boss too much and being careful around co-workers. She was also busy getting prepared. She wanted her boss to lust after her but also to need her professionally. To get her presentation ready, her colleague Olivia was very helpful. Sharon was very pleased at how helpful Olivia was. She was glad there was lingering awkwardness over Sharon winning the job.

Friday on the way to the airport she called Tom and warned him that she might not have time to call much because she'd be that busy. He didn't seem to mind. Sharon wondered if he knew. They rarely slept together anymore and he must suspect something. She didn't think too long about it because she didn't really care. She wasn't going to be obvious but she didn't care if he figured it out.

Sharon made sure she didn't sit by Harold on the plane. It just made him want her more. She acted like she was surprised they didn't sit together. After the flight they took a cab together to the hotel and she laughed and said at least we're in the same hotel. In the cab she didn't flirt or anything. She was enjoying making him wait. While they checked in, she went first and then went up ahead of him telling him that she'd call him when she was settled and they could plan the meeting. She didn't want him to know until later that she had arranged adjoining rooms.

They took a cab together to the corporate office. She dressed very differently, almost hiding her assets, high neck, long skirt, almost frumpy looking. The meeting went very well for Harold which Sharon had made sure of. It meant he'd be in a good mood for dinner. Harold wanted to go right away but Sharon needed to change. They were meeting one co-worker, a man at Harold's level but in another part of the country. He was in for meetings too.

Sharon didn't wear what she wanted to wear but she changed a confining and smoothing down bra for a regular one to free her breasts a little. She wore a buttoned blouse not anything low cut but not the high neck from before. And a looser, shorter but not too short skirt with heels. Now she was pretty and attractive but not slutty. Different from the librarian look she wore at the office.

Harold and Sharon went together and met George, their dinner companion. George was at the bar and had a head start. They got a table in a quiet Italian restaurant. The restaurant did a big lunch business but wasn't that crowded. They sat in a corner and Sharon made sure to sit across from Harold.

George talked a lot more than Harold and talked mostly to Harold. Right after they ordered though Harold went to the bathroom and Sharon was alone with George. He wasn't paying much attention so she made sure one too many buttons on her blouse were open and then she bent down to get something off the floor. George, two drinks in him and a dirty old man anyway, stared. He was subtle but he was horny. She knew he didn't have time to do anything because Harold came back almost immediately and Sharon pretended she didn't know she was exposed.

It changed George a little and he paid more attention to Sharon and less to Harold. That gave Sharon the opportunity she needed to take her leg on the other side, away from George, and to slip the shoe off. She then took that leg and slid it casually across the space between her and Harold, touched her toes to the side of his leg which got his attention and then slid her foot into his lap while she ignored him and asked George a question.

Out of the corner of her eye she could tell Harold looked surprised. George probably thought it was indigestion but Sharon knew. It didn't change when she moved her toes and wiggled them on his lap. His face was uncomfortable but his bulge told her his true feelings. Sharon was having fun.

She stopped for a minute and shifted in her seat, leaning the other way just as George was staring at her. She made sure to lean and shift and twist in such a way that her skirt rose too much. It was shame that she accidentally exposed her stocking tops not that anyone could see unless they were sitting in George's chair. She didn't know but she would have bet George was hard too. For a brief moment, Sharon had very dirty fantasies about doing all sorts of things with two men at one time. On the table. But she tried her best to look innocent.

The night continued like that until it was time to leave. George wanted her to join him at the bar at his hotel but was very disappointed to learn she was staying somewhere else and in the same place as Harold. It was only a five minute cab ride but George didn't wait, he whispered "Sharon what were you doing back there?"

Sharon was still having fun. "Harold do you mean when I was putting my foot in your lap?" She liked that Harold was afraid the cab driver would hear and looked uncomfortable. "Harold, didn't you like it when you felt my foot rubbing up against your cock? I'm sure your friend didn't notice." She was enjoying making him nervous and enjoyed the look on the cab driver's face in the mirror.

As Harold got out and paid, she went into the hotel and went to the elevators. Harold rushed to catch up just as she made it in the elevator. She asked him to push 14 and he said "Oh, I'm on 14 too." She squeezed his arm and whispered "how convenient."

As they walked down the hall, she said "Oh, you're in 1403? I'm in 1401 you should see the view." Harold followed her like he was hypnotized. She walked through the door ahead of him and started unbuttoning her blouse without looking back, dropping it behind her. Then she stopped, unzipped her skirt, let it fall and stepped out of it. She walked a few more steps and stopped in front of the big window.

She turned toward him, softly lit by the lights of the city behind her, standing in her heels and stockings, a garter belt and a bra. Gently swaying on her heels, she smiled and said "it is a nice view isn't it?"

Harold could hardly talk. He had been excited in the restaurant and this was like something in a dream. He just stared at her and watched her slowly move. He watched her hands caress her body. He enjoyed watching her slide a hand into her panties and move it around before pulling it back and slowly licking her finger before reaching out and asking him to come closer.