Sharon's Climb to the Top

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her bottom was against the window and she pulled him close, kissing his nose and almost kissing his lip and chin while her hands unbelted him and opened his pants and pulled them down. "Harold, darling, please put your cock inside me now."

Harold didn't need to be encouraged. He didn't say anything but it was because he was amazed by the raw sexual energy of this woman. It was amazing to him. She was unlike any person he ever met and it made him insane with lust. When she lowered his pants his cock popped out already hard. She grabbed it with her hand while looking at him. She smiled and pulled her panties just to the side with one hand and slipped him inside her with another. As he entered her she looked into his eyes and moaned out loud. "Oh, Harold your cock feels wonderful in me."

Harold looked shocked when she said cock but she knew he got off on her dirty talking. She herself was feeling very horny today and kept her fingers working her own clit as their bodies pushed together. She didn't want to rely on his thrusting because she didn't know how long it would last. Her fingers did the trick and she was soon feeling her own orgasm getting close. Fucking her boss with an open window to the city behind her even though they were too high up for peeping toms was still exciting for her.

"Oh Harold, fuck me fuck me Harold. Oh yes." Then as she knew he was close and her own orgasm was starting she put him over the top saying "yes, spray your cum inside my pussy Harold."

Harold grunted and shook and came inside her. She held tight onto him as her own orgasm shook her. Harold wasn't bad and he wasn't small. In fact he was pretty good but it wasn't just Harold. The situation and the hotel room and open curtains drove her crazy too.

She kept him inside her and walked them both to the bed where she pushed him down and lay on top of him. He was tired but happy. After a little while she told him he ought to call his wife and probably from his own room so she didn't get suspicious. He'd forgotten and got dressed quickly but she promised to wake him for breakfast and told him to unlock the connecting door as soon as he got into his room. She stood at hers and said "I assume since we're next door, these connect us."

When he left she opened hers all the way and listened until she heard him unlock his. Then she stayed and listened to his phone call to his wife. It reminded her to call her husband. He answered and she just said it was a long flight with too many meetings and she was tired and going to bed. He didn't say much and she didn't give a chance to say much but she made the call, hung up and went to bed.

The next morning she got up and walked to the connecting door and opened it wide. She stared at her boss dressed in panties and a silk nightshirt. It wasn't revealing but it was short and she just leaned against her door looking at him. He woke up when the door squeaked open. She just stared at him when he asked what she was doing. She was hugging the door from her side with one leg hidden behind and one out on his side where he had a full view. While he watched her she started to pinch her nipple through the nightshirt. Then she gathered some nightshirt material so it was tight against her and smooth across her breast except for the nipple poking out. She caressed the bump while she slid her body slowly to the floor and then stood back up without losing contact between her body and the door. The corner of the door was positioned just right and she lifted her nightshirt to make sure.

She lifted and looked down noticing the door edge making a wedge that slid along the panties and pushed them in. She smiled and looked up at Harold. Then she started humping the door a little faster. She also licked the side of the door as it became her lover. As her hips moved faster and faster, she felt like she was having an affair with the door with Harold watching. He lay in the bed looking shocked. He also had a hardon sticking up and making a tent of the sheet.

She paused and lifted the shirt over her head and threw it in her room. Then she nodded at him and pointed at the sheet. He pulled the sheet down until his cock came into view. This whole time they had not spoken. She licked her lips and the door. She grabbed the door and tried to pull it inside her as she humped it faster and faster. If a dog had been watching it would have understood what she was doing because it was so animal.

She started moaning out loud and staring at Harold as he stroked himself. She started to shake but couldn't stop. Instead she just moaned and stared at Harold's cock, tongue licking and body twitching against her lover the door.

It was seconds before Harold exploded too. That was her cue and she stood up, separated from the door and went off to take a shower.

Harold didn't see her again until he met her in the lobby and she was all professional and dressed conservatively. For most of the day she was businesslike. They had a series of meetings at corporate even though it was Saturday. George was in a few of the meetings and kept trying to talk to her during breaks. She spent most of her breaks on the phone or supporting Harold in whatever he needed.

Dinner that night was at a different nearby hotel and included about 40 people in the company. Everyone went straight from the company after a long day. Harold was trying to not look like they were together in the way they were so Sharon suggested they sit separately. She also managed to work it so that Harold sat next to his boss. After she found her own seat, she made a point of going up to Harold to make sure he didn't need anything. She leaned over next to him and his boss to ask "do you have everything you need sir?" It made her look like helpful support staff and since she had quietly undone a few buttons it also let her subtly show off her cleavage to the corporate boss.

When she went back, she buttoned back up and found herself next to George on one side (she should have known he'd make sure of that) and some person from accounting, a nice woman a little younger than her. She tried to ignore George as much as possible and talk to the woman on her left. They had a nice talk about Sharon's shoes (a subject she cared a lot about). George once tried to put his hand on her knee but she stopped him cold and gave him a frosty look.

When the woman she was talking to turned away to talk to someone else Sharon was forced to talk to George. She found out that he was laving the company in a week and had taken a better job with a rival company but no one was supposed to know. He also kept trying to slide his hand onto her knee and complained when she kept stopping him. She knew George was climbing up the ladder even if it was with another company so she wanted to be polite. "George, you should know how important it is to be careful. I just can't have everyone talking, how would it look?" Then she lowered her voice and said "if I slid under the table and gave you a blowjob right here don't you think it would cause talk and maybe get me fired? What would Harold think?"

George saw her logic and was very surprised at her words even though she whispered them. Sharon could see into his lap and tell just how her words affected him. The only thing he said though was "Harold wouldn't understand sexual adventure if stumbled into an orgy." She laughed politely and pretended they were having a great time.

At the end of the dinner she decided to have some fun and when she turned to talk to someone else she placed a hand in George's lap and massaged his cock through his pants without anyone seeing and without George being able to move. Then she let go and stood up and whispered "don't tell anyone anything." And off she went to see Harold with George stunned.

She made a point of undoing her buttons again before seeing Harold. She squatted down on the floor between his chair and his boss's and said "excuse me sir, this is the last event on the schedule so I can ask the hotel to order you a cab to take you back to your hotel whenever you're ready."

Harold didn't know what to say but she was counting on the big boss. The boss stopped her and grabbed her tightly by the arm and said "hold on young lady, Harold doesn't want to go anywhere. I'm going to invite him for a quiet drink with a small group. In fact, since you're from out of town too I better ask you to join us." The boss was looking down at her although his eyes didn't meet hers, they were aimed lower.

She looked up and said, "yes, sir. Of course, sir. That's very nice of you." She knew Harold would definitely want to stay and not miss a chance to suck up.

They all arranged to meet at a private bar on the 20th floor. When Sharon walked back to deposit her things with the concierge, George asked her for a drink. She told him she couldn't because the big boss had invited her boss for a drink and he was making her come along. George handed her a card with his personal cell phone and said "let's stay in touch."

She looked thoughtfully at George and smiled and kissed him on the cheek.

Once she got upstairs, she found four men just getting ready to take their seats. She was the only woman as they went to their table off in a corner by itself. Ten minutes later, the boss's wife came in too which made her feel a little better. Harold sat next to the boss who then pointed to his other side for her to sit. There were empty spots next to her and on the other side of Harold sat the boss's wife and two older men who both looked bored.

He didn't introduce the other men but he did introduce his wife to both Harold and Sharon. The boss's wife was polite to Sharon but seemed to regard her as the help and focused on Harold. So the boss turned to Sharon and asked if she was new and how she liked the company. It was small talk and a little bit about business and the things Harold presented on but he didn't seem actually interested.

He leaned over and was listening to Sharon, asking questions every few minutes to make her talk. His eyes spent most of the time staring at her cleavage and his hand was placed on her leg just above the knee. She didn't mind. This man was even higher up than Harold and probably would decide who replaced Harold when he retired and got pushed out. Without thinking much about it, she undid another button the next time he turned his head.

She also shifted in her seat a few times to make sure her skirt got pushed up. She also opened her legs wider. Harold's boss didn't react at all but the hand which seemed independent of its owner spread its fingers and pushed up her leg, fingers pushed down and caressing the inner thigh sliding up the leg until the pinky found the skin above her stocking tops

Harold and the boss's wife started talking to them and the boss had to respond. While he talked, his hand slid higher and his fingers started caressing the front of her panties. No one noticed but Sharon was very turned on at that moment. It all ended quickly though. The boss's wife announced it was time to go and everyone started standing up. Sharon stood last and only after the boss moved. The whole group broke up and everyone was saying goodbye. The boss ended with "perhaps we can talk some more on my next field visit."

Harold hadn't noticed and kept talking in the cab all the way back to the hotel about what a great evening it was and what an opportunity. Sharon knew it was an opportunity and she would figure out a way to take advantage in the future. For now, she reminded her boss, as soon as they got back to the hotel, to make sure he called his wife. He went into his room and sat on the edge of his bed and called her.

She went to her room but immediately went to the door connecting the two rooms. She opened them but didn't go further than the doorway. He waved her away as he was on the phone but she wasn't coming in anyway. Sharon stood and started to slowly remove her clothes one piece at a time. At first, she just removed items. Her blouse came off, She wiggled out of her skirt, She kicked off her shoes. Then she started touching herself, half undressing and half masturbating. She stood there staring at him and lewdly removed her breasts from her bra cups. She didn't take the bra off, just pulled her breasts out and let them rudely dangle over the edge.

Harold was obviously distracted and she loved it. She bounced back and forth so her breasts would bounce and jiggle. Then she slipped a hand inside her panties and leaned against the doorway masturbating. She loved being watched by him. It was like she was on display. She slowed down a little to lick her fingers and stop herself from getting to close.

Finally, he hung up the phone and came closer with an obvious bulge in his pants. She whispered huskily "take off your pants and show me your cock." Her language drove Harold wild with excitement.

He quickly removed his pants and brought his cock into view and stood there holding it in his hand. She smiled lustily and pushed her panties to her knees. "Put your cock inside me Harold. I need you."

She knew Harold wouldn't last long at all but she was close herself so she didn't care. They stood there and fucked in the doorway between two rooms. She held him close and bit his ear gently while gyrating against him. Son her climax overtook her and while she was in the middle of her orgasm noticed him emptying himself inside her. She held tightly until she was able to relax and look at him.

They stayed like that for a few minutes and then went to bed, each to their own side.

In the morning there was time to get to the plane but not for a lot more. And the next day at work it was like nothing had happened. They tried to stay calm although Harold was very full of lust for her. She wanted to tease him some more although by this point he was completely hers.

A funny thing happened though. The woman Olivia that Sharon had beaten out for the job unfairly was in her office when Harold came in. Harold had trouble being subtle and just stared at Sharon's cleavage. When he left, Olivia looked very concerned and asked Sharon if she noticed that Harold had been eyeing her inappropriately. Sharon tried not to laugh and pretended she didn't notice but Olivia seemed up in arms and told Sharon she'd back her because she "believed in treating people like they treated her." Sharon thanked her but smiled to herself because Olivia had no idea how Sharon treated her.

When Olivia left, Sharon called Harold. "You know if you leave for lunch, my office is right on the way out. Come in quickly and lock the door behind you and no one will know."

Harold came in quickly acting like the boss though, saying "Sharon I wanted to talk to you about this weekend earlier but you weren't alone. It was amazing. I can't believe everything that has happened. Oh my, what are you doing? OH!"

Sharon whispered "I saw you staring at my big beautiful tits, sir. Do you think I am a whore for your pleasure, sir?" At this point their boss was stammering, not yet realizing it was a game.

"Hush, sir. Let me lift my titties out of their bra so you can see them. Is this what you want? Your assistants parading around in front of you with their big titties hanging out of their bras? You want to take your cock out and fuck your titties? I am yours to fuck, sir, and your cock anywhere is my pleasure."

Harold couldn't talk so Sharon said "Oh sir this must be why you wanted me to have a couch so you can squat on me and plow my titties. Please sir, use me for your pleasure. Oh you look so close sir, please squirt your cock all over my titties. Ohhhh, yes."

She took control and Harold was overwhelmed. He came as quickly as he ever had and felt bad. Sharon said "don't apologize honey. I was trying to get you off extra fast. That's what I wanted. Did you like my little game? What I really want is to fuck you at the office. I want you to take me right on my desk. I've always wanted that but we must wait until one night after everyone's gone I think. Otherwise it's too risky."

It's what Harold wanted to he figured out and in a few nights they had their chance. The boss called a meeting and social hour at a restaurant nearby. They didn't sit next to each other and hadn't been alone for a few days. But after the dinner broke up, both Sharon and Harold took separate cars back to the office building. No one was around and it was dark.

Sharon led him into her office and danced for him, she slowly took all of Harold's clothes off him until he was naked. They drank champagne the whole time and fully dressed Sharon got on her knees and sucked on Harold loudly but slowly. She wanted him to last a bit longer. She shoved everything from her desk onto the floor and put the champagne and Harold both on it then disappeared for a few seconds.

When she came back she was dressed like a whorish French maid. She fake seduced Harold in a terrible French accent. "Oh la la, ma Cherie. Look at le cock bouncing in ze wind as you americans say. Madame Fifi wants to go on a ride, ooh la la."

It was a little stupid but they were both horny and She climbed up on Harold and rode his cock. They were going at it furiously when Sharon noticed someone standing in the doorway watching them. She didn't think about who it was or how long she'd been there, she just realized how much it tuned her on and she kept fucking, bouncing up and down on Harold who was either about to have an orgasm or a heart attack not that Sharon cared which one at this point.

After a few minutes Harold noticed her too and stopped thrusting in horror. He started stuttering and Sharon came back to reality and realized who it was. She stopped too but didn't climb off Harold. She just stayed there on her knees with Harold still inside her and her breasts hanging out of a sleazy French maid costume.

Then Harold's wife spoke: "Hello Harold. I guess your meeting really did go late. I'm curious though, is Fifi Faketits here your whore or is she bidding on the cleaning contract?" Sharon wasn't embarrassed or angry though. She was surprised to realize that it sort of turned her on to be called Fifi Faketits and to be caught fucking this woman's husband. It was a fun fantasy that gave her little shivers insider herself.

She couldn't think of anything to say and Harold was just lost. But it didn't matter. Harold's wife wasn't angry, she was calm. Harold may not have known it but it was over.

Then her own husband Tom came into the room. Now her feelings were more mixed. She was a little embarrassed and it was a catastrophe but still she was sexually excited and made no effort to climb off Harold. Tom talked and almost seemed amused. He told her not to get up and handing her some paperwork. She realized he was serving her for divorce and she didn't blame him. Tom laughed and took Harold's wife's arm and they left together.

Sharon had one last thing to do. She gyrated on a shocked and softening Harold until she had an orgasm. Then she stood up, climbed down, apologized to Harold and packed a few things in a box. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be allowed back to the office.

In a few short weeks, she lost her job, Harold lost his, they were both bought out rather than fired in an attempt to cover things up. Harold was retired but his wife was likely to take most of that in the settlement. Her own settlement was faster and seemed to have been prepared for a while. She contested nothing and even came by the house, now just Tom's, after court to pick up a few things and say good bye.

As she was leaving, a woman who was apparently Tom's new girlfriend came by, grabbed him and said "now we can be together." Sharon was a little surprised when the woman turned out to be Olivia, the one she had screwed out of her job. Olivia smiled and said "I haven't seen you since you and Harold left the office together."