Sharon's Granny

Story Info
A most unusual sexual relationship from my college years.
839 words
4.06
50.6k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
danielx3
danielx3
111 Followers

Some sexual tales are too fantastic to be believable, but are nonetheless true. This is partly because of the various taboos surrounding sex and the way that, until recently, people were not comparing notes. Different cultures regard sexual acts very differently, and the more repressive social structures encourage secretive behaviors, often within families who keep their secrets secret and do not like to publicly make known what might go on.

Way back in my college years, when I was not quite 20, I was dating a girl from the year below me. Her family were a little protective of her, I thought for various reasons. They did not like her out late, although they were ok with me bringing her home and then hanging out with her in the house. There was a back room which was relatively private, but we were still chaperoned by the girl's grandmother. I thought this a bit strange but consistent with her parents being over-protective.

Although a bit odd, this all made the girl, Sharon, even more interesting to me and I guessed that she was probably a virgin. I was interested in popping her cherry - apart from introducing her to the wonders of her first cock, she would also be my first virgin.

Of course, having the grandmother about looked like putting a damper on much happening, but she was over one side of the room, not paying much attention, and I was on the sofa with Sharon snuggling up against me, and we were soon kissing.

I had an eye on her grandmother, trying to weigh up whether she thought this was ok - I was a bit worried about going too far, but granny was not interested, it seemed. I thought maybe she was asleep, or possibly her eyesight and hearing were not so good.

I took my lead from Sharon and reasoned that if she was ok with it, then I shouldn't worry about grandma.

So the kissing got more serious with tongues involved and my hand slipped inside her clothes to fondle her young breasts. When my fingers tweaked a nipple, she moaned a bit, but nothing from her grandma - so I just shut grandma out of my mind and concentrated on Sharon. My hands got more active, but Sharon responded as I would hope she would, keen eager and gasping when my finger slipped over her quite moist clitty.

Her hands had been at work too and, with a little help from myself, she had freed my cock from my trousers and had gotten it to a fine state of erection. I had completely forgotten about her grandmother and was concentrating on licking and sucking Sharon's nipples, encouraged by her hand around my cock.

I became strangely aware that Sharon's hand had started feeling very different around my cock, and I looked down. Imagine my surprise to see her old grandmother kneeling in front of us taking my cock into her mouth as far as it would go. Her grandmother stopped, realizing that I knew she was there.

"He's lovely," she said, "you two carry on!" and she resumed giving me a blow job. I have to confess that it felt good, so I continued with my attentions to Sandra, pausing only when I felt my teenage cock pumping the contents of my balls down her grandma's throat. She swallowed it all and, apparently quite satisfied, went back to her chair across the room.

That all kind of threw me, but I brought Sharon off with my fingers quite successfully and although I hadn't fucked her, her grandmother sucking me off like that had quite blown my young mind. Sharon seemed to take it all as a matter of course and I simply found it difficult to talk with her about it. I was not as experienced as I thought I was and realized that I was completely out of my depth.

The relationship progressed, but I still got regularly sucked off by her grandma, who evidently enjoyed having a young cock in her mouth. I did finally get to fuck Sharon, one week when her grandmother was sick with flu and her parents were obviously more relaxed with us being alone together. She was indeed a virgin and I got to have her several more times after that.

Bizarrely, it all ended one day when I was visiting and I got shown into the backroom waiting for Sharon to finish her bath and come down to meet me. Her grandmother was there and I was so used to her attentions that I got out my cock and had her suck it. She had no problems with that at all, but it all hit the fan when Sharon came into the room and found her grandma with my cock already down her throat. I didn't understand her sudden anger at finding us both like this - it wasn't as if she didn't know, but I do know that I often just do not understand women.

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Name

Her name changed from sharon to sandra in the middle there

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wonderful

I really enjoyed the story. Can imagine Gran sucking me off while playing with my girlfriend. Made my imagination run wild.

Reminded me of when I made love to my girlfriends Gran when I was a teenager. My girlfriend wouldn't let me make love to her but had plenty of 'sticky finger' and she would bring me off. Her Gran lived in the family home and was always about, a lovely old lady. Jokingly I said to my girlfriend one day "Bet your Grandmother would be more appreciative to a me than you are".

Jovially she replied "You can't make her pregnant" laughingly "she's over 60. You'll have to make do with what you're getting" and pulled me off with that thought in my mind.

I looked at the old Gran in a different light and started paying her complements when the family weren't around and being more tactile with her. Gran responded to this, put a twinkle in her eye and even became tactile with me. She would look into my eyes questioningly. The questioningly eyes continued and so did her dress mode. Blouses and dresses as opposed to jumpers and trousers, once even changed when I turned up unexpectedly. I winked at her in appreciation, Gran pouted her lips and blew me a secret kiss.

On another occasion Gran bought me a cup of tea when only the father was in reading the paper, the females were shopping. Gran leaned forward allowing her blouse to fall open, naturally as a young lad my eyes went to her cleavage and saw the top of her breasts and frilly bra. Looked back into her eyes embarrassed, Gran just smiled saying "Don't spill your tea" so I took another look and Gran stayed letting me view then stood up looking me in the eyes saying "tell me if you want another Brian".

The innuendo was there. Gran was pottering in the kitchen so took the cup back saying "Can I have another please Granny" emphasizing the granny.

Smiling said "Same as before Brian" looking into my eyes again questioningly taking the cup out of my hand and placing her other hand on mine.

"Of course Mrs R" looking down at her breasts and quietly "maybe a little more cleavage", I placed a light kiss on her lips and returned to the lounge after a playful slap on her bottom and caressing it.

Gran asked her son-in-law if he wanted another and replied no thank you Ma.

Gran came back with my second cuppa and sure enough another button open on her blouse "Satisfied?" she asked suggestively.

Blatantly taking a good look I nodded and took the cup in one hand with my other out of the view of 'father' moved my hand to Grans blouse, pulled it open and peered down over her breasts and whispered "Can't see your naval Gran?" and more loudly "thanks" and winked.

Gran stood, done the button up looking me in the eye saying "Like?" I nodded and winked. Looking at me but speaking to father said "Don't know what time the girls will be back. What time are you going for them Son?".

"Soon" came the reply "Ma. Going to the garage to fill up and meet them at the Garden Centre at 3.30. Do you want to come Ma?".

Gran thinking said "No thank you Son. I'll stay and put kettle on for about 4".

"What about you Brian?" father said.

"That's alright, thank you, I'll stay and keep Gran company. Might be able to give her a hand" and winked at her smiling.

"That's kind of you Brian" winking back "You can unload the dishwasher and see if I can find something else for idol hands" grinning at me and pouted her lips indicating a kiss.

With that father got up and said "See you later, more than 1 and a half hours knowing those two", and left.

Gran and I looked at each other as I walked to the kitchen. Hearing the car drive off I took her in my arms and kissed her.

"What are you doing young man?" Gran joked, "not taking advantage of your future Grandmother". Gran pulled me to her and kissed me more passionately. I ran my hand up her side and round to her breast. By now I had a semi-stiffy in my trousers.

"Brian, I am flattered, I know you are not receiving enough sexual favours from Shirley (girlfriend), she confides in me and I fell for you. It must be hard for you".

With that I pressed my semi-stiffy and growing into Grans tummy saying "You're so right Mrs. R", still squeezing her breast.

"Wrong use of the word 'hard' but appreciate it pressing against my tummy" Gran chuckled, "been a long time Brian" smiling and then gyrated her hips into my groin. "Sorry my breasts aren't so firm as Shirley's Brian" then Gran kissed me again and made me very horny.

When I came up for air said "For what you flaunted too me they looked okay!" I said jovially followed by "a closer inspection would be nice Gran?". With that I moved my hands down to her bottom and started caressing her.

"Well Brian there's something I'd like to inspect but that can wait, you can carry on caressing my bum for a few minutes because I'm enjoying it" said Gran.

We went back to kissing and caressing while manipulating Grans cheeks of her bottom in my hands. Gran holding on to me tightly and running her hands through my hair and her tongue was in my mouth.

"Oh Mrs. R you kiss so well even Shirley doesn't kiss like that" I stammered.

"Its been a while for me, suppose its like ridding a bike, you never forget. Keep rocking that lump into my groin. Its working wonders for me Brian" and carried on the dance with our tongues.

I'd hoped the dishwasher had been forgotten. I manoeuvred my hands on Grans bottom and raised her skirt then put my hands on her knickers.

Gran whispered "There's a draft on my legs you naughty boy", and carried on kissing.

That was the Green Light so I put my hands inside her knickers and patted her bottom and used my finger tips to caress her bottom. Then eased my right hand around the inside of her knickers to her hip. There was a large intake of breath.

"Oh Brian …….. we shouldn't ….. but .. but .. stop.." and put both hands round my neck kissing me more passionately. With my left hand I held on to Grans bottom to steady us. With my right hand I eased if from her hip inside her knickers round to her tummy. Another intake of breath anticipating my next move. I caressed her tummy which wasn't too big but already noticed her fuller figure. Moving my hand down to her virgina I felt her pubic hair then her damp virginal lips. Parting them my finger entered her, the back of my hand felt how damp the crutch of her knickers were. "Oh Gran you feel so good" and found her clitoris, took some of juices from her virgina to lubricate her now expanding clitoris.

Gran buckled on my arm and exhausted "Ohhhhhh….. Its been so long since somebody has played with me. Carry on Brian".

Holding her while Gran was wobbling and manipulating her clitoris wasn't easy I stuttered "Hold on Gran, you're so horney it must have been a while?".

"Dam right, now stroke my pussy till I cum and kiss me, won't take long now Brian".

Doing what I was told kissed her and caressed her virgina and clitoris with her juices poring over her hand, it wasn't long before Gran climaxed against my hand. Well all of the training with Shirley paid off I thought.

As Grans breathing died down she said "You have made an old lady very happy Brian. I'm tingling all over".

Moving my hands to her hips and placed them on top of her knickers and eased them over her hips, bottom and down her thighs till they landed on the floor.

Gran said "What are we going to do with this" playing with my hard-on over my trousers.

To Gran I said jovially "Mrs. R I think if you lay on the Dinning Room table I'll make love to you, what do you say Gran?"

"Pleasure, Brian. I love you calling me Gran makes me fell naughty and you family" going on to the question "anything you say Grandson, as you have pleasured me so well. I want to fell you inside me. How do you want me, on my back or front?"

"Never really thought, how do you like it Gran?"

"On my back so I can see you enter me and the reaction on face as you cum. Want to see your cock and how hard you are, not had a young man for a long time and you are all so hard and potent. You can see my pussy and where you are aiming for and if you like my pussy hair. Now get your trousers and pants down NOW".

"How many young men have you had Gran?", I said surprised.

"Another day Brian".

"Naughty Nanny".

"Have been over the years. A girl has her needs. Now shut up a get on with the main event". Gran moved to the table and sat on it with her skirt over her lap. I stood in front of her and lowered my trousers and pants. Gran gasped "Oh My God" and put her hand over her mouth. "So big. Shirley is going to love that cock of yours but not till I have sampled a lot of it. You are going to stretch me".

"I hope so Gran and soon. Lay back Mrs. R", as Gran laid back on the table I lifted her skirt up on to her tummy. Seen Shirley's pussy many times so not a new experience but Grans Virginal Lips were darker and more pronounced, her hair was curly and over a greater area unlike Shirley's. "Not the same colour as your head Gran" I grinned.

"Do you want me to tint then the same as my head or shave them off1", Gran said "You will go 'Boss Eyed' steering like that like that and gorrping with your mouth open like that!" laughing "you have seen plenty of pictures and of course Shirley's, so get on with the job in hand".

"Gosh Gran. Surprised how different a mature pussy is and I love it".

"Well how about you put your 'Laughing Tackle' in me and fill me with your cum".

"Yes Sir, Gran. Anything you say", I said jovially.

I shuffled towards Gran virgina, looked at it and bent and kissed it. "Beautiful Gran".

"Bet you say that to all the girls. You can give me Oral another day, you already come highly recommended from Shirley. Now put that Prick inside me and fill me with you youthful cum" Gran ordered. "Lift my legs up to your shoulders, spread them and enter me then close my legs on to your shoulders. It makes my pussy tighter, you will appreciate Shirley's more as she hasn't had children".

I had the head of my penis at Grans virginial entrance. I was coated in pre-cum and Gran was leaking well so I slipped in easily. "Oh Gran, fantastic. I went through the rocking motions of going in and out, in and out. "Oh Gran this is marvellous. Why won't Shirley let me do this to her?".

"She will Brian, I'll instruct her gradually for you, I promise", she moaned. "Now concentrate on me and discharge the cum in your balls into my pussy. Don't worry about satisfying me just please yourself. I will receive pleasure and one day you will make me climax while you are inside. Go for it Brian".

And I did, after about 3 minutes I was about to ejaculate into Gran "Gran I'm cumming, cumming Ohhhh yes".

"Good boy, you nearly made me cum as well, so near Brian" Gran said. "When your climax has subsided you will slip out of me. Put my legs down and pick up my knickers off the floor and pass them to me so I can wipe myself".

PullIing up my pants and trousers I picked up Grans pastel green knickers and passed them to her. She wiped herself, then passed them to me, "Wipe the carpet, we've leaked everywhere. Don't want any evidence of what we've been up too, do we?", with a smile, "fell better now Brian, know I am, fell all youthful".

"Oh yes Gran, on top of the world, thank you".

"Don't need to thank me it was a duel operation Brian. Now look sharp I want you to empty the Dishwasher while I clean up. Pass me my knickers please".

"No, I want them as a souvenir Gran".

"Well don't let your Mum or Shirley see them, your Dad will be pleased and will keep quiet. Don't tell him it was with an old lady".

"Promise Gran".

"Now if you are quick we might fit in another before the family are back at 4 o'clock if you have the stamina stud?", giggled Gran.

"I'll be ready".

"We'll make love slowly in my bedroom as it overlooks the road and see them coming up the drive, and I'll see you cumming" with a grin. "Brian I have really enjoyed today, thought about it for a while from my chats with Shirley. Turned me on when she told me the things you two were up to, made me jealous, often had a climax thinking of you. Glad my dream came true, or do I mean 'dream cummed true', we'll have some fun I can teach you a lot. Empty the dishwasher, GO!"

Needles to say we made time for a second love bout and it was so much better with Gran masturbating me and me playing and fondling her breasts.

That's how my affair started with my girlfriends Gran. We married and Gran was the last person I made love to as a single man. Managed it the day before my marriage and in the morning Gran popped round first thing in the morning on the pretext of collecting something. Said she wanted my single man cum inside her through out the day leaking into her Granny Knickers. Gran came in very handy when Shirley was pregnant, I would sneak into her room in the middle of the night. When we had our second child we were able to sleep together. Don't know if Shirley ever suspected.

Sorry my experience is so long.

Keep writing.

REgards

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 5 years ago
Very fun read

I totally understand you not going understanding women. Could have been such a beautiful relationship.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Grandma Never judge a book by its cover.in Incest/Taboo
Gran and Mum Ch. 01 Son has sex with mum but he is also having sex with Gran.in Incest/Taboo
Keeping it in the Family Ch. 01 Gran and Grandson get together.in Incest/Taboo
Aunt Jill's Hungry Pussy Jack comforts his depressed Aunt.in Incest/Taboo
Pussy Presentation by Mom "It's okay to fuck me. Even if I'm your mother."in Incest/Taboo
More Stories