Sharon's New Workout

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then got up, straddled me and began fucking my titties. As his breathing got faster he abruptly stopped, and squatting above me he took my left hand, placed it across my chest and proceeded to jerk himself until he came all over my hand and wedding ring. When he finished, he told me to stay still while he got his digital camera, then took several shots of me as I lay prostrate with my jizz covered ring and hand. "Now you are marked," he said, smiling.

 

Removing my glasses, I looked up at Matt still taking pictures; I playfully looked at my spunk-covered ring. Slowly, I began licking the cum as it ran down my arm. Moving up I licked around my ring, coyly looking at the camera as I did. Next I took off my ring and popped it in my mouth sucking every trace of gunk off it, then I ran my tongue around my ring finger. Finishing, I looked up again and exaggeratingly licked my lips, smiling and winking as more pictures were taken.

I noticed his cock got hard again almost instantly. After getting all the spunk off my ring and finger, I put my ring back on, quickly grabbed him and told him fuck me. He positioned himself on top of me and ruthlessly rammed his rock hard dick into me. Banging me much harder and faster than Jake did, for which I was thrilled. Picking up the pace he pounded me harder and harder, and then what seemed like a fairly short time he came inside of me, triggering a rather small and mild orgasm for me at the same time. He then collapsed on top of me, leaving his throbbing cock inside until it fell out. Rolling over, he got his digital camera again and took more pictures of me lying there with my legs spread and his cum oozing out of my pussy and a big worn out and satisfied look on my face.

Kissing and still fondling each other he leaned back against the couch as I rested my head on his lap looking up at him, smiling. I begin massaging his spent cock with my hand while he continued taking pictures. I was surprised at how soon he was ready to go at it again.

"Jake wouldn't be ready to go a second time for another round for several hours, much less a third." I thought.

Suddenly, Matt got up and took my hand and guided me into the bathroom. Holding onto him as he turned on the shower, he then stepped inside and I immediately followed. Kissing, I reached down to grab his flaccid dick, to find it was already getting hard again. I looked at him, then dropped to my knees and took him into my waiting mouth again. I continued sucking, fingering his balls and asshole until he came for a third time. Swallowing every drop, licking him clean, as the water continued to fall on us. Then reaching over to the soap tray, I began lathering Matt up, rubbing every inch of his body. Then before I finished he began returning the favor. Rinsing off and stepping out of the shower we then towel dried each other very slowly, stopping every few seconds to kiss deeply.

Finally emerging from the bathroom and finding my glasses, I was able to focus on the clock by the door and realized how late it was. "Oh shit," I cried, "I have to get back home." Gathering my cloths and looked, for my keys Matt went to his computer and began downloading the pictures he took of me. He commented on how great they turned out. I went over and looked at them, smiled and kissed him again. He then announced that he wanted to fuck me on my bed and get more pictures for his collection. My only reply was to say, "I have to find my keys and get out of here."

Finding them, I opened the door and stepped out, then I looked back at him and said sadly, "I really feel bad about this ..." He then tried to say something but I cut him off and finished by saying, "...next time I won't have to be in such a hurry to leave, and if you can wait for about a week, you will have plenty of time to take pictures of me and my bed."

Relieved and nodding, he said, "That would be great, but I don't think I can wait. How 'bout you stopping by here again tomorrow, say about 11:30 or so?"

"I wouldn't miss it," Before he could reply, I closed the door, went to my car and left.

Entering my house I went into the bedroom and saw Jake sitting on the bed with reading the newspaper. Grinning at me he asked in, "So did you have a good time with your boyfriend today?" Smiling back at him, I went over then hugged and kissed him and answered, "Did I ever! He's not quite as good as you, but I'll get him in shape." Then I glanced at my wedding ring with a big smile on my face, because in just a few hours I would have another work out session with Matt...

12