Sharon's Return Pt. 05

Story Info
Lustful wife enjoys a new man.
5.4k words
4.31
10.6k
9

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/31/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

Michael leaned back and smiled at me, "You like that I hear."

I didn't respond but pulled his head back to me and kissed him deeply. His fingers filled my excited cunt for several minutes. He was skilled at the art of pleasuring a woman with his fingers. I grew more and more excited as we kissed and he fingered me. With each thrust of his fingers into me, I clenched my vaginal muscles around his fingers and squeezed and stroked his cock shaft with my hand.

His fingers probed my cunt eagerly and skillfully for several minutes bringing me closer and closer to the pleasurable climax I sought. I wanted to move to a position where I could pleasure his thick cock with my mouth, but we were pressed tightly against the back seat door of my minivan.

He knew I wanted to pleasure him but was not eager to stop his fingering of my cunt. His fingers were covered by the natural lubrication I was oozing from the pussy he was so expertly pleasuring.

I squeezed and slowly stroked his rock hard cock as he fingered me, bringing me closer and closer to the orgasm I felt building in my pussy.

His thumb caressed my clit as his fingers pumped in and out of my cunt. I broke our passionate kiss and screamed as an intense orgasm coursed through my body. "Oh, God yes, ugghhhh..." I screamed over and over as wave after wave of pleasure convulsed my entire body. My tits shook as he held me tightly as I spasmed over and over. His fingers remained inside my quivering vagina. My grip on his cock was firm as my body shook intensely with pleasure.

Gasping for breath as the pleasure waves continued for several long moments, I heard Michael moan and felt his cock throb. I felt his hot semen splash on my hand and my thigh as he shot jet after jet of sperm. He moaned loudly as he came. His cock throbbed repeatedly for several moments.

When we had both regained our composure after intense orgasms, I realized I was still gripping his cock and as it grew flaccid I released my hold on his cock. His cock twitched once more and another jet of semen splashed onto my thigh.

"Wow," Michael said, "I have never cum so hard in my life."

"Me too," I said, "You really know how to pleasure women."

"It is OK," I said. "We both wanted this and no one will ever know."

"Fuck that," he said quickly, "I want to tell everyone."

We pulled our clothes back into place and then he said, "I really want to fuck you Sharon. You are the sexiest, most beautiful woman I have ever seen, but I need more that the chance to finger that tight, smooth cunt of yours and getting a hand job in return." "I want to fuck you and drain my balls deep inside of you."

"We'll see if we ever get the opportunity," I said off handed, "but right now I have to get home to my husband and daughter."

He got out of the car and stood by the driver's side window as I started the van. "Perhaps next week, after that meeting?" he asked.

"I'll be at the meeting, but I am making no promises," I said as I put the van into drive.

When I got home my husband was sitting in the living room with our daughter in her play swing.

"How did it go," he asked casually?

"Remember Michael, the guy from the high school? I think you met him and one of the field days we had last year," I replied.

"I guess so," my husband said.

"Well, after the meeting he showed me his new car, an Audi TT," I said.

"Nice ride, they pay you teachers way too much if he can afford something like that," he said.

"Nice but very small," I said.

"Why, were you looking for someplace to fuck," my husband said jokingly.

"Well," I said, "and my minivan is too small for that too."

"So where did you two fuck," he asked?

"We didn't," I said, "but the minivan has room for us to make out and for him to finger me while I played with his cock."

"Did he make you cum," he asked inquisitively?

"Yep, and I returned the favor," I said coyly.

"Great, now I'll probably have to clean the back seat," my husband said with a smile.

I could see that he was getting aroused so I suggested we put our daughter to bed and I'd demonstrate my techniques for him.

Within 20 minutes we were in bed, both of us totally nude - I was laying on my back and my husband was kneeling at the end of the bed eagerly licking my cunt.

"You get so wet when you cum," my husband said as his tongue probed deeply into my cunt. "I get to eat you and think about his fingers deep inside your cunt. Not quite as exciting as after you fuck someone, but exciting none the less."

He probed my cunt eagerly with his talented tongue and I felt the pleasure of his oral skills urging me toward an intense orgasm.

"I want your cock in my mouth," I heard myself saying.

He moved up and onto the bed next to me. I swung my leg over his head and lowered my pussy to his mouth. I swung my hair out of my face and stared down at his hard cock just inches away from my face. I felt his tongue glide between my swollen labia, seeking again the entrance to my cunt.

I wrapped my hand around his cock and eagerly engulfed his turgid shaft with my mouth.

His mouth and tongue knew how to pleasure my body. He probed me with his tongue, licked eagerly and my engorged clit, and teased the swollen lips of my labia eagerly.

He easily aroused the lust that Michael had brought out in me while he was fingering my cunt, just a little over an hour before. My cunt was again soppy from arousal and I needed another orgasm.

As my arousal built I applied all my oral skills to my husband's rigid cock. I nibbled at the ridge of his hard cock, I took his entire length into my mouth and throat and swirled my tongue over the bulbous head of his cock. I took his cock out of my mouth several times and eagerly sucked his egg shaped testicles into my mouth, one at a time. He moaned loudly several times during my cock sucking efforts.

He wanted to cum, I sensed it.

I sucked eagerly at his cock. I used my skills as a cock sucker to pleasure every inch of his shaft, the head of his beautiful cock, and his sac. He moaned loudly as I devoured his thick shaft, taking it completely. I closed my lips tightly around the base of his cock while my hands squeezed his heavy balls.

As I began sliding up the length of his cock I felt his cock throb and felt his first jet of semen fill the back of my mouth. I pushed my head quickly back down his cock so that his entire cock filled my mouth and the back of my throat as his cock convulsed with throb after throb and jet after jet of semen. I held his cock deeply in my mouth and throat as he came.

To his credit, while he was cumming my husband continued to suck at my clit. His cock slowly began to go flaccid after his orgasm but I held it firmly in my mouth to milk every drop of his semen. I continued grinding my pussy against his mouth as he flicked his tongue over my engorged clit.

I knew he wanted me to cum and I was there almost. He moved his hand up to my pussy and spread my cunt lips to give him complete access to my clit. His tongue swirled around it and his fingers deeply probed my soppy cunt. His fingers stretched me and his mouth pleased me and I came hard. Over and over my body convulsed from the orgasmic pleasure my husband provided.

He pulled me to his mouth and continued to lap at my cunt while my body convulsed for what seemed like minutes.

Once my orgasm had passed I took a deep breath and rolled off my husband. His cock was still erect but beginning its return to a flaccid state. It was slick with my saliva and glistened in the room light.

I lay there next to him and he smiled over at me. "As usual my dear, an excellent blow job. Your oral sex skills rival your fucking skills. I am always satisfied no matter what you undertake," he said.

"Your oral skills are among the best I've ever experienced as well," I said.

"So, tell me more about your evening," he said.

"I told you already," I said.

"I want details," he said.

"He undressed me partially, fingered me and made me cum," I said.

"Did you suck his cock or did he penetrate you," he asked?

"Only his fingers got inside me," I said.

"And you made him cum," he asked?

"I think he made himself cum, but I did have his cock in my hand when he came," I answered.

"He came on my hand and on my thigh," I continued.

"So where is your thong," he asked?

"I don't know, maybe in the car somewhere," I said.

"Now the million-dollar question," he said, "when are you going to fuck him?"

"Don't know, but we have another union meeting next week," I said. "We probably would have but we didn't have any room in his car or my car with the baby seat in the back seat."

"So, you need a larger car or another place," he said.

"You can take my car, or if it wouldn't freak him out completely bring him back here after the meeting."

"Not sure how he'd feel about you being here or for that matter watching," I said. "He's kind of one of those guys who think all women want him. Very hetro and from what I hear he thinks he is a super stud." "I'm not even sure if he is single or married, but he is hot and his cock was big and very hard."

"Send him an email and see what he says," my husband suggested. "I can stay downstairs if needed. You want him, every man in the world wants you, so enjoy yourself and see if he is more than talk or good at finger fucking."

We drifted off to sleep, but my husband's suggestion ran through my dream.

The next day at work I emailed Michael at his work email. A simple non-descriptive email regarding my need to contact him with my cell number.

At the end of the day my cell buzzed.

"Hi, how are you doing," I hear Michael saying.

"OK, how was your week," I replied?

"OK, what's up," he asked?

I started to explain that it was really exciting to be with him after the meeting the night before. That I was looking forward to seeing him again, but that we needed more space to enjoy ourselves like we both wanted.

"We could come to my place, if you'd like," I heard myself saying.

There was a very long pause at his end. "But I thought you were married," he stammered.

"I am," I said.

"So how will this work," he asked? "Will your husband be away?"

"Nope, he'll probably be here," I said.

"And he is ok with you and I fucking," he asked.

"If we get that far," I replied.

"So, is he going to join in? 'Cause if so, I am not interested," he said.

"He's not going to join in, he isn't interested in men," I assured him.

"Our bedroom is upstairs and I am sure your privacy will be insured," I said.

"So, we go to your house after the meeting and walk past your husband and go upstairs and fuck," he asked?

"I would assume that you might be a bit more social and courteous and at least meet my husband. Perhaps we have a drink. You have met him in the past at one of the union members events," I reassured him. "He's not the jealous type. He is straight and a very good lover, but he indulges my needs and urges,"

"He has told me that I am so beautiful and sexy that it is necessary to share me, my body and my sexual talents with other men. I get to choose the men. After Thursday evening and how exciting out time was together and how hard you made me cum, I want to experience you and your talents completely," I said.

"Fucking weird, I have never experienced anything like this before, Michael said. "But I haven't stopped thinking about you since last night. I want to fuck you, so count me in."

"OK, see you Thursday evening," I said. "You won't be too nervous, will you?"

"We'll see on Thursday," He said.

After Michael ended the call, I called my husband and told him that Michael was taking him up on his offer to fuck his wife.

"Should be an exciting evening," my husband said.

The week went as usual, days of work, time at home with my husband and daughter. It was also punctuated by several texts from Michael. He was very eager to get together, perhaps too eager. I usually don't like overly aggressive men when it comes to a sexual encounter. I know, I know you are thinking back to Mr. Bryan, but really, I knew I would be fucking him from almost the first moment I met him.

Michael was another story. I never gave him a passing glance. Oh, he was attractive enough, but I heard from several women that he was always coming on to them. Thinking he was perhaps a better lover than he might be. Sometimes handsome men get a lot of sex because women, like men, are shallow and will fall for a pretty face. I have been there. Some were ok lovers, some were downright disappointing and some were total disasters. My husband is a perfect example, he may not be the most attractive man, not the kind of a guy who is buff, but he almost always makes me feel sexy and desirable and I often cum before he does. He is willing to put off his orgasm to further enhance mine.

I wasn't sure what to expect from Michael. He made me cum hard in the backseat of my minivan, but I wasn't sure if it was just because I needed to be pleasured or if he was a skilled lover. I hoped it was the latter and that I would experience and interesting sexual liaison on Thursday evening.

When I left for work on Thursday my husband asked how I wanted to handle it that night.

"The meeting starts at 5, so we should be finished by 6:00-6:30 depending on what needs to be worked out with union business," I said.

"You going to get something to eat on the way home or eat here," he asked?

"I'll make him buy me something to eat on the way home," I said.

"So, you'll be here before 8," he asked. "Do I have to make myself scarce?"

"That is up to you," I said. "I was thinking I could introduce you to him and you guys could have a drink while I cleaned up and changed," I said.

"OK," he said. "What are you changing into?"

"Whatever I find in the drawer," I said. "I have a couple of ideas."

"I'm sure he won't be disappointed," my husband said after a kiss goodbye for the day.

Work went as usual. Teaching small children is a love I have had for a number of years and I enjoy doing it and if I do say so myself, I am good at it.

The only hang up for the day were the three text messages from Michael. The first at about 10 asking if I was going to be at the meeting that afternoon. My quick reply in text form, "yes."

The next came at noon asking if I will be there early to which I replied, "Probably."

And another asking what I was wearing came at about 3:30. I read it and smirked and replied, "not what you will see me in (or is it out) of when we get to my place."

The rest of the day was uneventful.

The union rep meeting went quickly, but I noticed Michael glancing in my direction quite often and he also checked his watch quite often. When it ended, I was chatting with others about the points of the meeting and notices Michael standing nearby looking very impatient.

After I finished my conversation, Michael approached me quickly. He whispered, "How are we going to do this?"

I said, "Well, I'd like to get something to eat. Do you have time for that?"

He smiled and nodded.

We went out to the parking lot and I told Michael that I would follow him to the place we were going.

We stopped for a quick sandwich and a cup of coffee. He looked nervous and I smiled at him and said simply, "Relax."

He asked if my husband would be at the house when we got there, "Yes," I told him, "he will be there taking care of our daughter."

He asked if my husband knew what we would be doing. "Yes," I said, "he knows what you are coming over for."

He asked if he is jealous of what we were going to be doing and if he would be joining in. "No," I said, he isn't jealous. And he won't be joining in. You have me all to yourself."

He smiled and finished his coffee. "Do you have to be home at any special time," I asked.

"Nope." Was his prompt reply.

I know that you don't need the details of our meal and the trip back to my house. Suffice to say that we flirted a lot at the restaurant.

When we got to my house I pulled into the garage and he parked his car in the driveway. I took his hand and led him into the house. My husband was sitting in the library reading and stood up to greet Michael and shake his hand. I quickly asked my husband how our daughter was and he said that he had just checked on her and she was asleep up in her room.

"I'll go check on her and change," I said to them as I headed upstairs. "You guys make small talk and I'll be back."

Upstairs I poked my head into the nursery and saw that she was sleeping. I stood over her for a few moments thinking about how beautiful she was.

When I left the baby's room, I went down the hall to our master bedroom. I stripped off the clothes I was wearing and put them in the laundry. I went into the bathroom and washed up to make myself fresh for Michael. I remembered some advice that a woman at one of the swinger parties we went to before the baby. To make your vagina slick put a small dab of Vaseline on your finger and place it deep inside your cunt. It will slowly dissolve and coat the inside of the pussy and the guy can penetrate you easily even if you aren't aroused and moist.

I walked nude across the master bedroom and when to my dresser to pick out something to give Michael a great first impression. I looked at myself in the mirror and realized again that my body was what most men fantasized about, big tits, slim waist, nice hips, shaved pussy. The whole package was a MILF fantasy. Plus, I am very good at sexual pleasure in both giving and receiving. I have been told that my cunt is tight and hot by guys with all sizes of cocks. Michael was going to experience a night he won't quickly forget.

I pulled out a couple of things, one a cup less teddy that showed off my large full breasts. Another was a sheer bra and thong set in white. After a few more selections, I settled on a short, sheer jacket. It was short and only came about half way down over my tight ass. It had a tie sash that held it closed and was very sheer. I left the sash loosely tied so that it was mostly open. Everything was visible but slightly obscured by the sheer material.

I touched up my lipstick and my hair and headed downstairs. When I got downstairs my husband and Michael were where I left them. Hubby had gotten Michael a drink and they were chatting as I entered the room.

"You like?" I asked as I entered and made a quick turn so that Michael could see how short the outfit was. My husband smiled and Michael was speechless but his eyes roamed over my body and outfit for several moments.

"OK, I guess you both approve," I said as I walked over to Michael and took his hand pulling him to his feet.

"We're going upstairs now Honey," I said, "If she starts to cry or gets fussy, you'll have to take care of it," I said to my husband. He nodded as we turned to head upstairs.

I put my arm around Michael's waist as we headed upstairs and he put his hand on mine, but before we got to the stairs his had had slipped down as he cupped my ass.

I leaned over against Michael as we entered the master bedroom and closed the door behind us. I walked over and sat on the edge of the bed and motioned Michael to come over to me. He stood in front of me and began to caress my shoulders. I circled my arms around his body and pulled him to me. His cock was starting to harden and I could see the bulge in his pants. I pulled him to me and placed my mouth on the material of his pants and blew a hot breath through the material of his pants. I then pulled back and smiled up at him as I began to unhook his belt.

He reached down and pulled the sash out of my jacket and threw is on the floor near the bed. Without the sash there was nothing holding the jacket closed and he ran is fingers down along the fabric to open it wider. His hands pulled open my sheer jacket and slowly exposed the fullness of my tits.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12