Sharon's Revenge

Story Info
The sequel to 'Restaurant Rewards' - this time it's revenge.
2.2k words
3.59
15.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tarred
tarred
90 Followers

I picked up the ringing telephone. "Hello Simon Ashden. Oh hello Sharon..." I smiled to myself as she ranted at me down the line.

"You bastard!" She yelled. "Do you know that I could not move... I was totally stuck there and when the kitchen crew came in the next morning."

She went on for a few minutes telling me how humiliated she had been and how could I have left her like that. I don't know what crossed my mind, but I found myself saying... "Well you had better plan your revenge then..." I don't know why I said it and regretted it as soon as the words had left my lips. Sharon went silent, there was a long pause before she spoke again.

"Revenge?" I could hear her thinking this through. "Okay." She paused. "Now you really left me in a bad situation Simon..."

I shuddered, I had a feeling that I was not going to get off lightly here... "Okay" I said, again why did I just not say no? Soon after we rang off and I was left wondering what my fate may be.

* * *

It was a warm summer evening, I was dressed for my nightly run. I was no keep fit fanatic, but wanted to at least try to keep in shape and so a few miles jogging was my idea of doing my best. I was wearing a pair of black Lycra leggings and a tight t-shirt. I put my headphones on and started my slow progress across the road. I was lucky as I lived in the country and so could cross into the fields and run alone without worrying about traffic.

I was a mile or so in and keeping a good pace, I was in a world of my own as I ran and did not see the person behind me, the first I knew was when I was heavily bundled into the thick grass. I gasped and tried to struggle but felt a knee in my back, I tried to struggle but my attacker was too strong as they rapidly tied my wrists behind my back and bound my ankles. I felt the weight come off my back and I turned over to face my assailant.

"Hello there Simon" Sharon had an evil smile on her face. "You are such a weakling!" She laughed. "And I do do weights for my workout.." She smiled. "Well as you offered me the chance to have my revenge I have been thinking about what I could do. I thought we could have some fun."

"Okay, well you have had your fun now Sharon."

"Not yet... I haven't even started."

She told me that she had been watching me and that I always ran the same route each day, so she had planned her revenge around that. She helped me to my feet, I struggled but she told me we were not going far as she pointed to a large barn. I had run past it for weeks not and never noticed it, now as I was dragged inside I wondered what form this revenge would take.

* * *

It took a moment for my eyes to get used to the darkness in the barn. Sharon stood me in the middle of the barn and closed the doors behind her before flicking a switch which bathed the area with light. I looked around, there were barrels and buckets lined up and some other items covered with blue tarpaulins. Sharon smiled and walked towards me.

"Look don't look so worried..." She touched my face. "I'll be gentle. You see, I do enjoy messy food, in fact I know you do too. I want to give you the greatest experience of your life. I think that we will both enjoy it." She laughed. "In fact, I sort of wish I was standing were you are right now." She winked. It was now that I noticed that she was also wearing black Lycra leggings and a crop top and as she stood next to me placing her hands behind her back I wondered what was about to happen.

It didn't take long for me to find out as I heard someone behind me and two people stepped out of the darkness. I quickly recognised Hilary and Sue from the restaurant. Hilary was a waitress and Sue was one of the kitchen crew. Hilary quickly grabbed Sharon's hands and tied her wrists together before doing the same to her ankles.

"Look, I couldn't let you have all the fun."

"Oh..." It was all I could say, I was shocked.

"Now... Simon here told me that Sue was the worst chef he had ever met and that your food tastes like crap." Sharon spoke loudly. "And you Hilary he said you couldn't wait for a bus let alone a table of guests." I watched the two girls glance between themselves and walk towards the pile of food. Sue grabbed a catering size black forest gateaux and walked towards me.

"Now Sue, I never said...-" My sentence was cut short as my world went dark. Sue had used all her force to slam the gateaux into my face, I choked on the chocolate and cream. Spluttering I spat chocolate onto the floor. I suddenly felt a cold liquid pour down my back, I shuddered. Hilary had poured a jug of cream down the back of my t-shirt. She wiped my eyes and I saw that she was holding a tray of eggs. I felt the first slap into the top of my head, it slowly seeped down my face. This was followed by ten more.

They stepped back picking up more food. Sue returned to rub a tub of margarine across my chest and Hilary sandwiched my head with two thick cream pies. I could no longer hear anything so I watched silently as the girls took more items and I was splattered with lumpy mashed potato and my legs coated in honey.

They finally stepped back. I thought that my mess was over, but I realised instead that they had grabbed two large jugs. Hilary pulled open the waistband of my leggings and poured in thick custard and held them open for Sue to fill them with Jam. They laughed as they massaged the mess in, pushing it down my legs and paying special attention to my crotch. It was impossible in the stretchy Lycra to prevent them seeing that I was rather enjoying my 'torture'. Sue laughed and took out a bowl of jam, she reached her hand into my leggings and started to massage jam into my manhood. I shuddered but could not help but react. She laughed.

Hilary approached and turned me around. I felt my leggings being pulled down, she took out a Mars bar and pushed me forward, I felt the firm chocolate start to melt as it was pushed into me. She pulled the leggings back up and slapped me on my bum.

Finally they stepped back, waiting.

Sharon laughed... "Oh very good girls." She looked towards me. "Well?"

"Well what?"

"Doh! Remember what I said about the girls."

I know I was being slow, but suddenly I got it... "Of course. Hilary, Sharon said you had terrible dress sense, and were terrible at your job and Sue, well she hates you."

The two girls smiled wildly and rounded on Sharon.

She was first given a margarine shampoo, her long blond hair was coated in thick mess. Then her sports bra was filled with lumpy baked beans which seeped across her stomach. Sue took a large banoffee pie and smeared it into her face. She took another pie and slowly smeared it into her chest, slowly circling her breasts.

They then they both filled her leggings with golden syrup smoothly massaging it down her legs until it poured onto her feet. Sharon shuddered as the girls rubbed the syrup into her crotch making sure it reached all the right places.

Hilary took out an icing bag, pulling her leggings down she inserted the nozzle and started to fill Sharon with coloured icing. She gasped as she felt it fill her totally. Hilary eventually used two large bags until icing was flowing out.

When they finally stepped back she was an unrecognisable mess and breathing deeply.

* * *

Hilary stepped behind me and untied my ankles while Sue did the same to Sharon. They led us both further into the barn and switched on more lights. I gasped as I saw a huge kiddie pool filled to the brim with what looked like thick porridge. I glanced at Sharon who was smiling. Hilary spoke.

"Okay, you have to find the three gold stars in the porridge. We are not going to untie your hands and you must also stop the other competitor." She smiled. "Ready?"

I was about to speak but was shoved firmly from behind by Sue. I landed heavily in the warm porridge and started to sink slowly. I struggled to my knees and watched as Sharon was given the same treatment by Hilary. I suddenly realised that this was a race so I dived into the mess and started to try to find a star. I struggled and had to come up to breath. I dived down again covering myself in an increasingly heavy layer of porridge. The next time I came up for air I saw that Sharon had a star. I dived towards her and slammed her down into the gruel. She shrieked and dropped her star which I grabbed with my teeth and dropped over the side. A point to me. I dived again and found another star which I was able to grab and drop into my container. I had won!

Hilary blew a whistle. Sharon snarled at me and lunged at me, she slapped me into the mess. Suddenly I realised she had worked her hands free as she started to fill my leggings to bursting with porridge. I found as I tried to stand up that I could hardly move as I had pounds of porridge dragging me down.

Sharon pushed me to the side and started to kiss me while rubbing my porridge filled leggings. Hilary and Sharon quickly stepped in and stood me up and I struggled out of the pool.

* * *

Sharon blew me a kiss. "Well you won, fair and square." She smiled. "But, I am in charge here..."

Hilary and Sue grabbed me and led me to a ladder which led to an upper level. Sharon joined us as I was stood on what looked very much like a trapdoor.

"But I won..." I feebly argued.

"Nah..." She smiled. "I was always going to win so that I could pull this lever." I saw her take hold of an old looking wooden lever which was mounted into the floor.

"Now Sharon..." I pleaded, but knew that there was no chance.

"5... 4..." The two girls joined in the counting. "3... 2..." She paused. "Oh, any last regrets?" Before I could answer she pulled the lever and the floor dropped out from under me. I fell for a second and landed into a large vat which was filled with thick black treacle. I hit the surface which splashed treacle across me before I slowly started to sink, soon I was under the surface, I struggled to the surface and grabbed the side.

I saw the three girls peering over the edge of the trapdoor. Sue was crouched over and did not she Sharon behind her. She shrieked as she was pushed head first into the black ooze, she quickly sunk. I grabbed her hand and helped her to the surface. Hilary was laughing until Sharon pushed her into the vat also.

Soon there were three of us bobbing in the thick treacle. The girls looked at me and started to push me down beneath the surface laughing, as I came up there was a splash as Sharon landed in the mess with us.

"Wait for me!" She laughed as we struggled in the mess.

* * *

Eventually we struggled out of the vat and stood dripping black treacle laughing.

"Now, it seems that we have a lot of food left over..." Sharon smiled. I was quickly grabbed and dragged into the porridge, normally I would say that three against one is unfair, but you were certainly not going to hear me complain as I was stripped and caressed by the three ladies. It was some hours before we emerged exhausted from the thickgunge.

* * *

I arrived at work on Monday morning having dropped Sharon off at her restaurant with promises of what might happen on her next weekend off. As I opened an email I saw one from her.

Hello my messy friend

You may want to look click on this link

Sharon

I clicked the link which took me into You Tube, I quickly recognised myself and Sharon and watched with a smile as my downfall was documented in full in a number of videos. I looked at the high number of viewers already it seemed that we were destined to become well known!

I smiled.

tarred
tarred
90 Followers