Sharon's Story Pt. 01

Story Info
Sharon is raped and takes over family.
10.6k words
4.27
15.2k
9

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ps, I would like to thank DRGriffin for all his help in editing.

A note to all my readers; someone commented that my stories were all the same. Without getting into a lot of detail, I watched an episode of the "Walton's" on TV. An experienced writer told Johnboy, "Don't write about Chicago or New York. Write what you know about." I took that to heart, using a fictional 800 students that is 800 different fictional stories. Are there commonalities? Sure, but they are different lives with different stories.

This seven part story is a reverse story of one I wrote but never posted. It is complete and as soon as my editor returns the parts to me I will load them. 72 hours later they will be there for your viewing pleasure.

*****

Chapter 1

Our story begins in a small community in Nova Scotia called Chester. This was one of those bedroom type communities which 100 yrs ago was a fishing community. As the city developed the people wanted out and kept moving out to get the peace and tranquility of the ocean. Many years ago when we were young and accident happened, and it is still to this day not really clear. The government kept it very hush-hush.

There was a military plane that apparently was having some sort of problem and was going to crash. I guess it did from what we were told. It had a benign chemical on board that was jettisoned before it crashed. It was a stormy night with an onshore breeze. This chemical, managed to put our whole community to sleep like the story Rip Van Winkle.

This chemical when mixed with the rain caused this to happen. The community was asleep for five years. The government quarantined our whole area and said, "It was some radioactive area to keep everybody away." I think they even put some radioactive material around so it would register on devices. Meanwhile we all were taken to a secure facility where IV's and what not were used to keep us alive.

The Government took care of everything. Our homes were kept up. Our parents work was there for them when they awoke. A deal of sorts was made that all the kids at age 25 would receive 250, 000 dollars. The adults were all paid an amount as well. This was of course with the signing of a nondisclosure agreement.

When we awoke, it was like we went to sleep one night and woke up the next day. They poked, prodded and did tests on us for a year. No one could explain it. We were not a day older. The 10 year old who was now 15 still looked and were developed as a 10 yr old.

There were some unique issues that arose. For instance, an 11 year old was now sixteen able to get a driver's license as long as he could reach the pedals and learn how to drive. The province had to issue them a license.

A fourteen year old was now nineteen could walk into any bar and buy a drink or cigarettes. The government could not stop this from happening without letting the world know what happened. They tried to discourage them but in the end if they wanted it the government had to back down. The government, to help us get re acclimated, gave us all the latest gadgets. We all got laptops and pc's for the house. We all got cell phones and a number to call for a how to do something.

There was a bad side to this and that was fighting. As these 14, 15, 16 year old people were 19, 20, 21 in a fight they could be charged with assault and a criminal record.

It has been 5 years since the community awoke and things were back to a somewhat normal state.

My name is Sharon Davis, I am now 18 and just had my first period a week ago. I have twin brothers a year older Shawn and Steve. My father Dan and mother Silvia work in Halifax about an hour's drive from home. Our home is a two story home overlooking a bay almost a kilometer away. The next home is back up a side road. There was one other home about the same distance past us.

Our front yard had a storage/wood shed off to the right side of the house and a garden off to the left. We grew potatoes, carrots, cucumbers and pole beans. There also was a small blueberry patch and a strawberry patch.

The first floor had a typical country kitchen, meaning it was huge.By the window was the big old polished rock maple table. The wood stove was a big enterprise with a water warmer and an oven warmer up top on one end and a firebox on the other and had the kimak burner also. It was very seldom used except on the coldest nights of the winter.

There was an overstuffed couch and an overstuffed chair close to another wall near the walk in pantry. Off to the left was a short hallway. The living room and a half bath a staircase going upstairs where there were 4 good size bedrooms.

Passing through the living room was the master bedroom it was large with a four piece bath the shower was about 8 feet by eight feet with grab bars all around and wall jets from just about any angle you wanted. Even in magazines we never saw such a shower. The master bedroom also had a commanding view of the bay with sliding doors that went out to a private deck. This bedroom only had a roof over it so the upstairs noise would not bother them or vice versa.

A couple of years ago my brothers sprouted up. They were now both over six feet. Me I was still petite, small framed and only five foot five inches tall. My hair was like moms fire red and straight. Yep that was the Irish decent I even had the freckles to go with it. I suppose I would have been teased about that two except Shawn hair was as red as I was. Steve his hair was brown almost blond like dad.

Chapter 2

My life was a living hell. Both boys complained that their age they didn't need a baby sitter. At first it wasn't bad the three of us shared the work.We got up had breakfast, did the dishes, made a lunch and walked a kilometer to the end of our road and caught the school bus by 8:30 am. By three pm. we were dropped off and by 3:30 we were home.

Dad and mom left for work at5:30 as dad had to work from 7 till 5.Mom had to work 8 till 6 pm. They normally got home around 7:30.

I don't think it was even a year after we woke the Shawn and Steve figured a way to take advantage of the situation. First, I was asked to get the wood they had something to do. Then it just graduated to me doing almost everything. When I started to complain I would get my pants pulled down and spanked.

They made my ass red but were careful not to leave marks. When I went to my parents, they denied it and said, "I was the one trying to get out of doing her fair share." Dad took their side and I was spanked again.

Soon I was their slave doing all the house hold chores while they played on my computer. I couldn't figure out why they had their own. But for fear of being spanked, which they did regularly, I kept to myself and did my homework and all the house work.

I had decided I wanted an education so bad to get away from them I spent all my free time on advanced learning. So, at age 18, I was advanced a year in the same grade as they were. My parents were pleased but my brothers were wild figuring I was trying to show them up.

Things started to go really wrong now. I was pushed around at home and they didn't worry about a bruise. They said I fell helping them getting wood or some other chore. I had to agree or I knew I would be punished by dad because he always believed Shawn.

One day I was making supper and I was late and forgot to put an apron on and wouldn't you know I splashed grease on my blouse I had to get that off and spot cleaner on it right away. I had seen Steve go out earlier and assumed Shawn was gone to so I took my blouse off, my tits were just starting so I wasn't wearing a bra yet. And for some reason I liked the blouse material move across my nipples. Anyway I went to the laundry room took my blouse and put the spot cleaner on it, and left it in the sink to soak. I walked up stairs and as I approached my room I heard a moan and I was in the doorway looking at Shawn.

He was on my computer and his blue jeans were down around his ankles with his hand wrapped around his big cock. I was like a deer in headlights. First time I had ever seen a cock sure I seen them in underwear but this time his pants were at his ankles and he was pumping his cock.

I immediately got this funny feeling between my legs. He looked at me and his face turned red and he said, "Well don't just stand there, get your ass over here now, " he shouted.

I just instinctively did as I was told like I always did my mind was still in automatic mode. Standing in front of him my eyes glued to his cock and balls. He moved his hand away and gave me a good view of his veins budging from the side of his cock and a wet stuff oozing out the top. It didn't look like pee.

"Get a good look because now that you are eighteen you will be seeing a lot of it slave."

It wasn't until his hand touched my nipples that I came back to life never even heard what he had said, I quickly covered my breast, shoving his hand out of the way.

I went to step back and he slapped my face, "You stay where you're at and put those arms down slut."

"I am not your slave, you're in my room. What are you doing? I need a blouse mine got grease on it. What are you doing on my computer? You got your own?" I went to get a tea shirt and he said, "You best not if you know what's good for you."

"If you think I am going to stand in front of you showing my breast your nuts. There is no way that is going to happen."

Shawn said, "Slut you best look at this computer now before I put you over my knee for being such a slut. You should be ashamed looking at all these guys and girls sucking cock if you wanted to learn we would be glad to show you."

I put a tea shirt on and trembling walked back over to him. He grabbed me and pulled me down on his lap and I could feel his hard cock in the crack of my ass. It felt good but I wasn't giving in to this bastard.

"Go ahead slut bring up your history files." I did it was all porn sites and the dates went back a few years. I said, "You bastard that's not mine and you know it. I will just delete it, " knowing that if they went to this much trouble, that it wasn't going to be that simple.

"You must be stupid, slut" he hit the switch on the computer and said "go ahead, slut, turn it on delete it."

"Stop calling me that, " as she fired up her computer it came up with just her name and password and her history file was clean no porn.

"What did you do? How can you do this? Wait, you prick, you added a second user didn't you? I will fix that...ahh..." I felt a sharp pain and heard my rib crack when Shawn punched me in the rib cage. The pain was ungodly.

"Listen, slut, you will address me properly." I went and rebooted my computer and when it asked for password to admin mode it wouldn't take mine. "Shawn, you changed it."

"Yes, my slut, now are you ready for our parents to see what you have been doing in this unsupervised room?"

We will say, "Steve and I did our best to make sure you were being brought up right. But we never thought about her computer. We thought she was doing her school work on it. I was always wondering why she was looking at our crotches. Disgusting to even think about it. I guess we will have to monitor her room as well, dad."

I was beat. The fire in my side hurt like hell.Every time I breathed, it hurt. "Ok you win. What do you want?"

Chapter 3

Shawn turned around and said "that is better" as he did, a few strokes later on the computer and it was back on the porn site with a girl stoking a guy. "First, get that shirt off."

I started to take it off and he smacked me hard across the face, making me cry.

Shawn said, "I expect an answer when you are spoken to, slave. I could feel the side of my face swell. I was sure I was going to have a black eye.

Sobbing I said, "Yes, Shawn I will take my shirt off."

"Oh, no. Now I want you to beg me to let you take the shirt off to show me your tits."

Without hesitation I said, "Please Shawn. Let me take my shirt off so you can see these small tits." I seen his hand raise "please, oh, please, Shawn, let me take it off so you can play with my tits to make me feel good."

Shawn said, "I shouldn't but maybe it will get it out of your system. Go ahead then and take it off."

I removed my shirt so he could view my tits. He reached around and started to play with my nipples causing me to moan and I could feel his cock getting hard under my ass again. Shawn pulled on my nipples and I moaned louder. He turned my upper body I yelped with the pain in my ribs he put his mouth over a nipple and started to lick it sending vibrations down between my legs. God it felt great then I felt his teeth bite on my nipple and he pulled on it. I moaned loudly with his teeth pulling one then the other. I was getting wet. I had only masturbated a few times and I was wet from doing that but this was different.

"Shawn, " I moaned, "Please stop. Please."

"Stand up and turn around. Do you like what you see?"

"Yes, Shawn but it's not right." Shawn slapped me on the other side of my face, not as hard but hard enough to make it sting.

Shawn said, "I will tell you what is right and wrong slave."

"Yes Shawn. Sorry Shawn. The cock looks nice Shawn. It is big Shawn."

"I bet you want to play with it don't you?"

I went to speak to say no when I saw his hand start to raise. I quickly said, "Oh yes, Shawn. It is so big. I would like to feel it and play with that big cock, " as I saw his arm lower back to its resting spot. I secretly wanted to feel my first cock and I said, "Shawn, may I touch it and play with it."

Shawn said, "You may as well get it out of your system. Go ahead if you must, but kneel so you don't lose your balance and hurt me."

I thought he was talking funny but I did as he said and know I was face to cock. I reached my hand and felt his spongy head and squeezed it a bit making his pee hole open a bit. I was getting a bird's eye view.

I used my other hand to cup his bag. Feeling the two balls and lightly touching them. I moved my fingers down under his spongy cock head to this rock hard shaft. I was feeling myself get wetter the more I played.It wasn't long before I was jerking that shaft and soon this clear liquid was flowing from his spongy knob.

I took my finger that was playing with his balls and stuck it in this clear liquid.It was sticky and don't ask me why but I brought it to my lips to taste it. I found it a bit salty but it was good. I think next I took my tongue to lick it. Shawn let this big moan he must of liked that.

I went back to jerking him. He tried to push my head back on his cock but I was having too much fun jerking on this hard shaft. As he tried to push my head, I used my free hand and squeezed his balls he stopped immediately.

I now was getting the impression I had control so I licked his knob and he moaned so I tongued just below the sponge part.He was moaning loudly now as I jerked him faster.

He was moaning more and then white stuff came shooting out and hit me square in the face. I squeezed on his cock. I saw his hand raise and I let go of my grip. He shot about five times over my face as it dripped on my chest.

I jerked the cock some more and a bit oozed out like the clear stuff did before, but, this was white more substance to it. "Lick it" he said and I did. It had the same salty taste but I liked it. Of course I said nothing to Shawn about that and I needed to change my panties they were soaked, but not with him in the room. I started for the bathroom figuring I take a pair out of the hamper they would be dry.

"Slave where do you think you are going?"

"Shawn, I have to pee."

"Go ahead but leave that cum on your face."

"Cum" I thought, "That is semen a boys cum, " I rushed to the mirror to see myself and had this goo all over my face. I grabbed a dirty pair of panties and quickly changed and was peeing when Shawn walked in.

"Shawn, " I screamed, "Please, I using the bathroom, "

"So get used to it. You're my slave and he used his phone and was taking shots of my cum filled face. Then he spotted my panties. I never put the lid down on the hamper. He picked them up and he could feel how wet they were and he sniffed them. "You slut you enjoyed that didn't you?" I said nothing and he was raising his hand.

"Yes, I liked it. I enjoyed it Shawn." I could feel my face burning as I looked at him. He must have removed his pants in my room as he had none when he walked in. I was at eye level with his soft cock hanging down over his bag and those two soft balls.

He walked up to within inches of my face and said, "Ok slave open your mouth, " and he shoves his soft cock all the way in my mouth and then he said, "Stick your tongue out and lick my balls" It was hard but I did it but not for long. That soft cock was growing and was hitting the back of my throat and it started to gag me.

I had to back off. Next I felt I hand on both sides of my head and he was using my mouth to jerk him.It wasn't long and I felt this cock pulsate shooting hot liquid in my mouth."Swallow" he said and I did. It was the same salty taste. But I did like it. It felt a little strange, the slimy stuff going into my stomach. "Suck on it, " Shawn said, "Get it all slave."

Shawn pulled his cock from my mouth and said, "That was good but you will get better."

"Shawn, this is not right.It's incest.You can't seriously believe I am going to go along with this."

Shawn played a video from his phone and said, "This is uploaded into my secret account on the net."The phone and the video showed me begging Shawn to take off my shirt and play with my tits and the same with his cock.

Chapter 4

I was devastated.He had me. No one would believe it was him forcing me.After that I was his slave.

"Now slave, let's get downstairs. I'm hungry after you draining me."

"Oh my God! I left the hamburger on the stove." I wiped myself and pulled up my pants and ran down stairs with no top. My side just burning and the burger was black as the fry pan.

Shawn was right behind me. He had still not dressed.

"Slave, get that ass in gear.Go out and bring in some fire wood. I will get some more hamburger but you will pay for this." I went to grab a coat and Shawn said, I don't need it I. I came back in with half an arm load. "Slut, what are you doing?" "Shawn, I can't lift anymore my side hurts to bad." "Fine. I will go but get the pan clean and the burgers ready."

I did my best. I had to use a different pan for supper but I couldn't get the original clean I put it to soak overnight. I got the fire going. It was now 5pm when I put the burgers on. I was peeling the potatoes and watching Shawn fool with his cock. I am not even sure he knew what he was doing but it was making me wet again. Just then Steve came in and he looked at Shawn with no pants then with me with no top with cum dried all over my face.

He let out a wolf whistle and said, "Looks like I missed a party bro." I could see the bulge in his pants get bigger. As Steve said, "Sharon, by the looks of your face you had fun.Maybe you can have mine later on."

"Steve, no way am I doing that to you. It's incest, not on your life, " as she tried to hide her tits.

Shawn said, "Put those hands down and be more respectful, slave, and it is I who says what you do from now on. Do you have a problem with that?"

Thinking fast I said, "No Shawn. You are in charge, "still looking at his cock remembering the feel of it and as I tasted the precum and the salty slippery cum as I swallowed it. I still had that taste in my mouth and secretly wanted more.

Steve said, "How did you manage this one?" "Simple.She got caught watching all this porn on her computer and after a few bruises she seen the light." Steve and Sharon were both watching Shawn play with his cock. Steve said, "Miss Goody Two Shoes looking at porn?"