Sharon's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Slave, yes or no?" "Answer." "Do you have porn on your computer?"

"Yes Shawn I do have porn on my computer."

Shawn got up walked over to Sharon and slapped her ass hard, "What part of yes or no don't you understand? Now kiss my cock and thank me for correcting you."

"Yes Shawn.Thank you for correcting me, " and I kneel down and kiss his cock with a bit of tongue. And he walks back with his swinging dick and sits in the overstuffed chair.

Steve just stood there with his mouth open. "Steve, I will give you a freebee. Go play with her tits until she gets the potatoes on. After that it will cost to play with my slave."

Steve was on her sucking and squeezing my tits. I was moaning to the touch and the pulling of my tits was making me wet along with looking at Shawn's wonderful cock. All too soon the potatoes were on.

When supper was done, we went and put clothes on and came down as Mom and dad came home. We ate supper and Dad asked, "Anything interesting go on today?" and Shawn said, "Yes, as a matter of fact, Sharon hurt herself.

She was trying to get some of the top wood for the stove and wouldn't wait for me. While I was in the bath room having a leak I heard her scream. I got to the shed she had fell and hurt her face and a rib." Mom looked at her and said "this rib is cracked for sure."

Dad admonished me saying, "Your brother is in charge here while we are gone and that goes for you to Steve. I know you're the same age but it's always Shawn taking care of the problems."

Steve said, "But dad that's not fair, were the same age."

"Steve, I am the head of this household and there can only be one person in charge. When I am home it is me and when I am not I have to pick the one that is the most responsible and that is Shawn."

"When Sharon got hurt you were where? Not here Shawn was. When the chimney caught fire who was here? Shawn not you.When the glass got broken who fixed it before we got home? Not you so you tell me who should be in charge? You while you're out at soccer practice? You when you're out at hockey practice? You when you're out with friends?"

"No Steve, we don't interfere with your activities and you shouldn't think of interfering with mine."

"Your right dad. He is the logical choice.It is just weird having my own brother in charge of me."

When supper was over Shawn said, "Alright you two, we will take care of the dishes tonight, upstairs and get at your homework. We got a project due, so let's see if we can get a jump on it." Steve Just looked at Shawn like he had two heads.

"Go you two. Steve you got a practice tomorrow night and a game Saturday. Then Saturday night you'll be wasted energy wise, Sunday you got a practice. When are you planning on doing the project? Let alone keep up with the work now go."

"Brother you're not in charge. Dad's home so butt out."

Whack came from his father, "Do as Shawn says or feel the belt and not by me but by Shawn."

As Steve left to go upstairs he was holding his head.It felt like his big strapping Klondike built father hit him with a railroad tie not an open hand.

"Dad I am sorry, I did not mean to overstep you but that's what I wanted to talk to you about, " as Shawn started clearing the table and mom was helping as dad was putting stuff into the fridge."

Dad said, "I didn't mean to hit Steve I love you guys." Shawn said, "Please dad I thank you for what you did but if we are going to grade with good marks, I need even more control. You guys are gone trying to provide for us and this lovely home but being gone there is no way I can fill you in every day on what you need to do to form a decision. We are all in the same grade and class so we know what needs to be done, both Steve and myself are not as smart scholastically as Sharron, must take after you mom." and they laughed.

"Anyway, if you're giving me control, give me all of it and be there to back my play otherwise find someone else. Dad, I am not being smart.It is what is needed. Did you know what his schedule was this weekend?"

Dad lowered his head shook his head, "No, I didn't Shawn."

Shawn said, "Don't feel bad dad, but that is what I am saying. You can't keep up with Steve's schedule. Even I have a hard time and I may have to do something about it if we can't get our grades up."

"Shawn you made your point drove it home like a sledge hammer and you are right. So from here on you are the head of the family at home but I still hold veto power."

"Thanks dad. Now let me bring Steve and Sharon down and you can break the news or do you want me to?"

"My son, you asked for it. You got it. This is your show." Shawn said "let's finish the dishes and then I will drop this bomb."

We cleared the table finished the dishes and Shawn called them downstairs. Shawn said, "Take a seat it has been decided that I now full time am in charge of the house. Mom and dad are working hard to keep us here and to provide advanced education. Unfortunately they are gone too much to maintain proper control and balance on day to day stuff. That is now my responsibility."

"Steve, I will tell you now either you listen or there is corporal punishment. Also if you marks are not kept up we will look at your activities to make sure there is time for your school work. Sharon you will be tutoring us as well to make sure we bring our grades up. OK, nothing else let's go upstairs."

Chapter 5

Once we were all upstairs Shawn said, "Slave Sharon, your task is going to be to set up a work schedule to get our projects done on time. Steve, you get that athlete ass over here."

"Sharon, you like seeing cock, the truth now, and I want a yes or no answer"

I said "Yes"

"Steve do you want a blow job?"

"Hey for sure Shawn. I never had one." "Great" Shawn said, "I will have Sharon give you one and I get one from you."

"No fucking way I am not gay" Shawn said, "This has nothing to do with being bi, gay or straight. You are going to beg to take my pants off and beg to suck my cock and agree to each and every time."

"You're out of your mind Shawn.""Is that your last word on the subject Steve and think carefully."

"There is nothing to think about I am not sucking cock.""Alright as of tomorrow you're off the hockey team."

"Fuck, Shawn, you can't do that." "Consider it done. I will have dad call tomorrow. Hockey is done. Tomorrow night the same question will be asked and if you still feel the same way soccer is done."

"Shawn we are brothers you can't do this to me. I will tell dad."

"Great, " Steve called down and said, "Dad come up here." Dad came up and Steve said, "Shawn is perverted. He wants me to suck his cock or he's going to tell you to take me out of hockey."

Dad looked at Shawn and said, "I will call the coach in the morning son, " and started to walk away.

Steve said, "You can't be serious; you will let him do this."

"Steve, drop your pants and you got a choice lay over Shawn's knee or mine, " as he pulled his leather belt. "Please, dad not this."

"Drop the shorts and make up your mind or you will get it from both of us."

Steve dropped his pants and shorts giving Sharon a view of his cock as he lies across Shawn's lap and receives the first whack with the belt. "Son, I am going to bed. Keep that belt you may need it with him." Shawn had his hand rubbing that athletic ass with a red mark across it. "Now Steve, who is in charge?" Whack. "Please, Shawn, stop you know this isn't right." Whack. Shawn feels his nice ass with his hand, running his finger up Steve's crack and putting pressure on his rose bud. "Please Shawn" tears filling his eyes, "you're the boss I will do whatever you say."

Sharon is watching all this transpose before her eyes. Steve has got like Shawn said an athlete's body well toned legs and nice ass. Sharon thinks to herself she can't wait to get that big cock in her mouth maybe even Steve will fuck her face like Shawn did.

Shawn said, "OK. We're in Sharon's room now. Let me hear how much you want me."

"Please Shawn, let me take your pants off let me suck your cock. Please Shawn, I need your cum in my mouth. Let me suck it from you." Shawn said, "I don't know that sounds awful gay to me and I am not convinced."

"Please Shawn, I beg you, let me suck your balls and lick your huge cock. I have admired it for years. Please let me suck it. Let me lick your shaft and kiss your knob. I will do anything you ask but please, sir, let me make love to that cock."

"Well seeing as how you called me sir, I guess I will let you if you really mean it." Steve knew he had to capitulate or his hockey days were done. He wasn't even sure that by doing this disgusting act he still would be able to play.

"Oh yes, sir, I want to lick that cock it will give me pleasure giving you pleasure, " Steve said.

Shawn said, "All right Steve, you want my cock that bad go ahead get to it and enjoy it."

Steve undid Shawn's pants and pulled them down. As Steve lowered Shawn's boxers, Shawn's cock hit Steve in the face. Steve was licking the knob and shaft. He spent a few minutes on Shawn's balls then put his mouth over the now fully erect cock and tried to deep throat it. He gagged but wouldn't let up. Soon he was forced to back off or pass out. He started bobbing up and down furiously trying to make Shawn cum. Shawn was enjoying this straight jock sucking me off.

Steve being on the team has had a few blow jobs, but this is the first one he ever gave. His face cringed and I figured he must have got some Precum.

Shawn called Sharon over, "Get that top off and kiss me like a lover." Sharon thought there was no way out of this, our parents have given him full rein over us.

Sharon's mouth connected and they swapped tongues as Shawn decided to pull on her nipples causing her to moan. Shawn felt his balls churning soon he was going to explode in Steve's mouth.

Steve has been at it for over a half hour, his mouth had to be getting tired. Shawn let his cum go shot after shot. Steve swallowed what he could but there was too much for him and it drooled out of the sides of his mouth.

Steve did suck Shawn dry even bobbed a few times and sucked to make sure he got it all as his mouth released my cock. Shawn broke his kiss with Sharon and said to Steve, "I am waiting." Shawn raised his hand and back handed him. "You ungrateful slut, take my cum tell me how much you want it, then don't thank me, well since you are going to have extra time maybe you will learn."

"Shawn sir please your cum was wonderful, thank you for letting me suck you off. Please I beg you give me another chance" as tears filled his eyes.

"All right cocksucker, but if your ignorant once more you know what to expect, now lie over my knee and get two more whacks for your disobedience, and you best remember your manners."

Whack with the belt, "Thank you master for correcting me." Whack again, "Thank you my master for correcting me."

"Much better slave, Sharon you have charge of this slave make him cum twice or you will see the belt."

"Yes Master, " Sharon said

Shawn left the room wrote a text to dad told him not to call the hockey coach, that he has given Steve one last chance to pull his socks up.

Then Shawn edited the recording showing him begging to suck Shawn. Shawn got a great shot of tears in his eyes begging Shawn to let him suck him. It took a good hour to edit this video, fuck Shawn was getting hard seeing Steve's leg muscles and his ass all toned and sculpted from the rigorous training he was under. Shawn was looking forward to Steve giving up his ass, the same as Sharon giving up her cunt, god she was cute too.

That five foot five inch frame little perky tits that Shawn was going to make hand grown the red hair like Shawn's and her red eyebrows and red hair like Shawn's around that wet pussy she keeps getting.

Shawn wrote a note also and slipped on some gym shorts and went down stairs and was going to leave a note on their door when Shawn heard the distinct sounds of groaning coming from the other side.

Yep they were having fun and made Shawn dick stand at attention again. Just thinking about fucking mom and that cute ass she has with those double c tits. Yes Shawn thought, "He could enjoy that tasty piece." Shawn left the note on the kitchen table and as he was heading for the stairs when Shawn heard, "Please untie me." It was mom's voice.

I quickly turned my video recording on and listened. Dad said, "You were wet when I come back down and told you our son was putting the belt to Steve's bare ass and feeling it between whacks. Shawn heard nothing then a whack "answer you slut."

"Yes master I was getting wet when you gave him control, he got such a nice build for a young man."

Dad said, "I bet you would like for him to fuck you, I bet he is up there right now getting a blow job from one or both of them. Fuck you little slut look at that pussy just dripping at the thought you love for him to force you to do whatever he wants."

She just whimpered, "Answer you slut."

"Yes master I would like to be ordered around by him and from your Precum you would enjoy it to." Whack Dad said, "Don't be insolent telling me what I want." And Shawn heard him kiss her and say even though you're right, he seems to be a real Dom, it's just the feeling as I seen the jock laying bare ass across his lap."

Chapter 6

Fuck Shawn heard enough soon Shawn would have this family under his control.

Mean while upstairs Sharron was enjoying herself, Sharon said, "You move slave and I will give you the belt and she took her house coat belt and tied his arms and wrist behind his back. Now lay back and enjoy because you're lucky I just found out I like the taste of cum and you're going to supply it, as much as I want."

Steve went to speak whack across the face, "I didn't give you permission to speak slave." He went to speak again and I backhanded him again, "You want more slave we can do this all night. I got up when to my computer and played back the scene where he is begging to suck cock.

"Get the picture slave I got this set to go if I don't give it a code every so often it goes to the hockey team page soccer team page and base ball team so you are mine."

"Now speak slave do you understand."

"Yes, " he said with venom in his voice. Whack "Don't use that tone with me."

I went and sucked him off, god it was nice feeling that huge cock it was bigger than Shawn's by at least a half inch.

My tongue licking around that spongy knob as Steve was moaning. I ran my tongue down his shaft and sucked his balls one, and then the other.

Steve was moaning constantly as I moved my tongue on his hard shaft and licked stopping to suck the side of his cock, and move up and down like I was playing a mouth organ. "Well at least I had the organ part right, " I thought.

I then got my tongue back up just under the spongy knob where it connected to the glorious hard shaft. Steve started to spirit so I got a shot on one side of my face and then dropped my mouth over his cock feeling it pulse in my mouth, I thought I was going to orgasm.

I held it all in my mouth, tipped my head back and gargled with it. Then I opened my mouth so he could see his jizz in my mouth. I swallowed in front of him, and showed him a clean mouth.

I went back to his fabulous cock, and start bobbing, and he was soon hard as a rock. I said, "Slave when the time comes you back my play and you will get many more of these."

He just nodded yes, he was moaning too much from the pleasure he was receiving. He didn't know I was having just as much fun looking at his chiseled chest, feeling his abs, and ass cheeks, god I was soaked. I had such a feeling between my legs.

Steve exploded again more than he did the first time I thought a guy came less the more they cum, guess I was wrong. I took a squirt to the other side of my face to prove to Shawn he cum twice then I sucked up all his cum pulse after pulse holding it in my mouth getting that wonderful taste. I kept bobbing on his cock so I would have the pleasure of licking it clean latter. Steve was gasping for air as I ran my hands up and down his inner thigh he was so sensitive everywhere.

I said, "You remember to back my play or live in a world of hurt." I cupped his balls and lightly squeezed but since he just cum they were sensitive to and he screamed, "Yes anything but please don't hurt me."

I licked his shaft clean and tortured his spongy knob with my tongue he was begging me to stop it was too sensitive. I was just playing with his cock and Shawn walked in.

Shawn needed to get back upstairs his cock is going to burst. Up in Sharron's room here was Steve flat on his back Sharron looked at Shawn with cum on both sides of her face and was playing with a hard cock again one cum was dryer that the other, proving she did what she was told.

Shawn said, "I thought you guys should here this, " and he played the video sound acknowledging what Shawn was doing up here and Dad was all for it, and even our mother knew. She was also submissive. Now you slaves that it is clearly understood Shawn said "I am going to fuck you my little sis."

"No Shawn, please you can't, I am your sister I will help you with your homework anything but not this its wrong."

Shawn reached over and untied Steve and said, "Good knots sis now Steve do the same to her and then shove your cock in her mouth."

When Steve had his cock in my mouth he was straddling my chest I could not move and his legs had my arms pinned.

Whatever Shawn was going to do I could not stop him. Shawn pulled my pants and panties off, I Struggled but couldn't talk, all you heard was muffled sounds.

Shawn said, "You slut look how wet you are." He tried to open my legs I wouldn't. He punched my leg hard a foot above my knee cap on the big muscle on my leg I screamed a muffled scream on Steve's cock. "That felt good Sharron, " Steve said.

Shawn forced my legs open and brought his cock to my lips of my pussy. I mumbled into Steve's cock trying to say no shaking my head no but Steve's big cock had me that I couldn't move much. I felt this cock tickling my clit god it felt good and then it was inside me I could feel every vein on his hard cock and there was a pressure he was hitting my hymen.

My muscles were pulsating around his cock and then he pulled out a bit and rammed his huge cock all the way in I screamed into Steve's cock tears falling from my face god it hurt.

Shawn stayed there for a minute until he felt my muscles relax a bit then he began pumping into me. My body betrayed me I was moaning loving the feel of this big rod satisfying me I soon had shutters running through my body. It was my first orgasm being fucked. It wasn't long and he cum inside me. It felt wonderful feeling these pulses of his cock spewing his seed inside me, but this bastard raped me and he was going to pay.

He pulled out and stood up walked in front of Steve and said, "Slave suck me clean." Steve seen the blood and hesitated and then seen Shawn raise his hand to hit him. Steve quickly put the discussing cock in his mouth and tasted Sharron's cum as well as Shawn's which with Sharron's mumbling Steve cum in her mouth.

Shawn said, "Now that was fun Slave you're sleeping in with me tonight Steve and I best wake up with your mouth on my cock. Sis you can shower and rest your ribs are sore tomorrow is Friday you are staying home." As soon as they left my room I threw a pad and panties on rushed down and ran out the door I ran naked down the road and came to our neighbors Mr. and Mrs. Hindle he was recently retired from the RCMP.

I just then realized I forgot my coat as I was pounding on the door. Mr. Hindle opened it and I flew in hiding behind a chair. Mr Hindle hollered "Peggy get down here we have a situation. " "Typical police talk, " I thought. Mrs. Hindle came in and he pointed at the naked me. "What in the world dear are you doing here naked?" "I was raped by my brother but my whole family was in on it."