Sharon's Story Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help it I started to lose it and bawling. "Mr Hindle said, "I call the station get a rape kit here."

"No please don't."Mrs Hindle gave me her house coat and poured a bucket of cool water for my feet they looked like they might be frost bitten. The water felt hot and soothing until the sting started she wrapped my feet patted them dry and Mr. Hindle was rubbing my feet getting the circulation going it took about fifteen minutes. I noticed Mr. Hindle was seeing my panties and a bulge in his panamas. "Great just what I needed, " I thought.

I told them what had happened down to the videos and editing showed my ribs and they could see my black eye and the excuse Shawn give dad.

Mr. Hindle said, "You need the police you can't go back there."

"I must go back, look you are aware of our situation.Yes I am 18 in this 13 year old body I have grown mentally quickly, but I still need them. But I need to have the control I don't mean the word blackmail but it is all I can think of. Can you imagine what they would do to Steve and Shawn in prison? Plus what kind of life will they have when they get out no education and a criminal record you're a cop you tell me."

Mrs. Hindle said, "Art she is right she would be branded and those kids would end up criminals with nowhere else to turn when they got out and she is too young to be in that house alone."

"You're right Peg; Let me call Kent and Sue."

"Sharron they are police friends of his he wouldn't be calling if he didn't have a plan."

He had the phone and said, "Sue this is Art I have a special situation don't call it in and do you have a rape kit on you. Good bring it code 3 to my place we have to move fast."

It was only minutes later and I heard a siren coming, it stopped and a few minutes later these two officers walked in. I started to cry again couldn't help it. I said "More people know." Sue said, "Relax Miss no one knows were here yet."

"Art what happened to her?"

"Kent, come in the other room while Sue does what she has to and I will explain it."

Art says to Kent, "Her brother raped her and he played a recording of the father on his phone basically letting him do it. The girl doesn't want to be labelled in school at her young age. So officially we don't want to get involved, unless we have to, but there may be another way."

Yes Kent said, "If they volunteer confessions for her then she would be holding the cards. We have to act fast they don't know she is gone if they find out before we get there they could destroy the evidence." Yep let's move Art said wait until I get my cuffs and revolver. "Sue you got what you need?" More than what we need Sharron did have the foresight to wear a pad."

"Sharron we got an idea but we need to move now we will explain along the way." They told Sharron they were going to roll into the yard and have her lead us to Shawn's room we need to cuff him and confiscate that phone."

Kent said, "If we can do that and that information is there we have them it don't matter what he got and how he edited you have him his father and mother and the other brother is an accessory."

"From there they have the choice of signing a confession or being prosecuted. We understand your reluctance to do the later but it is all we can think of on short notice."

Sue rolled the cruiser into the yard no lights and let Art and I out of the back. We took our shoes of at the door and I carried them as I led them upstairs. Shawn's room was dark with the door closed, the officers put their boots back on. Art stood guard outside the door while Sharron flicked the light switch on two officers entered the room Shawn was laying on the bed with Steve between his legs with his cock in his mouth.

Shawn said groggily, "Who the fuck turned on the light. If that's you Sharron I am going to fuck your ass."

"Shawn Davis you are under arrest. Steve Davis you are also under arrest." Handcuffs were placed on both of them.

Steve said, "Cant we dress?" Later down stairs and Sharron passed Sue Shawn's cell, as they were taken down to the kitchen, it wasn't missed on Sue's eyes the chiseled body of Steve or the nice package they both carried. They were placed on the coach and with their cuffed hands behind their back they sat exposed for viewing.

Sue played the video and they listened to the sound. "Steve is that your parents talking on this phone?"

"Yes, " he said his head hanging low and embarrassed being caught sucking cock and is sitting with no way to cover himself.

Sharron, "Is this your parents conversation, " "Yes officer it is."

Shawn, "Is this your parent's voice on this recording."

"Fuck you Sharron you're dead. You're fucking dead."

I got up walked across the room and said, "I am trying to save your ass, so shut the fuck up and answer her questions. You raped me she got the rape kit and my recording of the whole event. Yes you had my pc recording and you editing will my laptop and cam has not been edited, and it clearly states no don't fuck me, so shut up pay attention, and there may be a way."

The officer asks again, "Is this your parents speaking?"

Shawn said, "Yes it is." Did you record it?"

"Yes I did."

"Art give me your cuffs, " and Kent took some tie straps out Sharron showed them to her parent's room dad was in the middle of fucking mom so he never heard the commotion in the kitchen. Sue said, "Hold it right there Dan Davis you are under arrest. Silvia you are also under arrest, now on your feet both of you." Dan stood up and cuffs were placed on his wrist behind his back.

Siva could not stand as she was tied to the bed she was untied leaving the ropes on her body and tie straps placed on her wrist behind her back. "Out in the kitchen, " Kent said. They were protesting and then seen Shawn and Steve naked on the coach the boys went hard seeing their nude mother placed on the coach between them and their father in a chair.

Sue said, "Art this is your show go ahead." Art started talking, Shawn went to interrupt Art said, "Gag that brat until I am done speaking."

Kent gagged him so anything he said was not intelligible. Art explained it all out played all the tapes including the edited ones and the original versions that were not erased and when it was all done Sue said, "The charges which there are many, involve significant jail time, this girl can have all of you put away for a minimum 10 years.

Now take the gag off Shawn. The gag was off but Shawn was silent. Kent said, "On top of everything else you Shawn made a direct death threat to Sharron right in front of three officers of the court. That again is a jail offense of an additional five years.

Dan said, "We want our lawyer."

Art stood up and said, "That is your rights we have not charged you yet and what all of you say in the next few minutes will determine that." "What do you mean you got us in cuffs?"

"That is correct we can hold you for 24 hours without charging you." Kent said.

Art said, "I have been in law enforcement all my life. With all this evidence it is better than eye witness the rape kit been done there recordings have been documented."

"Now here is the offer that is on the table, Sharron wants signed confessions from all of you, and she will take charge of the family these boys need an education and were cheating their way through, Dan you wanted a Dom person you thought Shawn was, but in reality it is Sharron."

Sharron said, "I put this one time offer on the table because it will be hard to explain how my family were rapist and I don't need that plus when you guys get out there will be no work other than grocery clerk or landscaping all manual labour with no future and of course the government grants won't be there either."

Sue said, "This is the life you got to look forward to now if you want to call your attorney I will call it in and you will be formally charged. Currently no one knows Kent and I are here, " Sue said. "We well give you five minutes while we take this evidence to our car."

Sharron said, "I am going to get dressed I feel so cheapened by what he done."

Sue said, "I will go with you." Up in my room Sue grabbed me and hugged me, "You're a brave girl and they will sign a confession they have no choice. Are you up to this task of controlling your parents?"

"Hell no, but I will rise to the occasion or my father will for sure, " we both snickered. Sue said, "Yea you will do fine here is my private cell number if you want extra help."

Chapter 7

Sue looked to be 21 small frame about 5foot 9 inches c cup brown hair blond streaks and a round face oriental somewhere in her background I think. Sue said, "Yea I am legally twenty five now and that Steve is chiseled. "He is into a lot of sports but his cum taste good, " I said.

Sue said, "Blind fold him and I would be glad to use him for pleasure." I liked her she seemed real somehow. I said, "One thing is certain, I will be getting a strapon on that satisfies me, as I fuck all their asses."

Sue said Mistress, "I wouldn't mind taking you there to find what you want." It was then I realized I had a sub willing to play. "Yes I may take you up on that when is your next day off? "Actually tomorrow I am off for the next 3 days."

"Alright let's get down stairs, " and Sue gave me a kiss on the lips a short one, but enough to let me know she was there for me.

Back down stairs we went, my ribs hurt like hell, my feet needed attention and I want a hot bath. I need to get this over with and my parents were in on it. I was mad as a hornet, because of what dad allowed to happen to me. I don't wholly blame Shawn per say, even though he was the one that raped me, if dad had not set it up, it would not of happened.

I walked in the kitchen and said, "Alright criminals what have you decided."

Dan said, "Were not criminals, and you want us to sign confessions so you an 18 year old girl take over as head of the house hold."

I said, "I am head of this household as of now. If I press the charges, we got the evidence, you all are history. No court will take leniency on you, dad or mom, after hearing that recording. Shawn you're on video raping me and we got the unedited versions of what you did to me and Steve. You're gone for years if I press charges and Steve you felt you couldn't do anything but in the eyes of the law you're an accessory. You were right there in the room when this criminal raped me and did nothing."

Art said, "She sums it up accurately, personally you degenerates should go to prison, but it's her choice, and she has given you a gift to stay out."

Dan said, "I got a good lawyer I am not prepared to sign my life away to this young girl."

Sue said, "You think you got a good lawyer, unless you think he will take this case Pro Bono you have no lawyer but a public defender. Sharron will have an injunction against all your guys' funds, past, present and future."

I said, "If you go to jail I get the government money and the house and property everything is mine. If you don't go to jail the same thing everything is mine. I am not fucking around anymore, nor am I about to tie up these officers time."

"Just to make it real clear you are all in this together. If charges are pressed I can't say everybody but you or you, it will be all because you all had a part in the crime and after you sign the confessions you will make sure no one disobeys me because it will amount to the same thing. If a person gets out of line, and is charged, you all are gone, make no mistake that is how it is, and that is the fact."

Kent said, "Did you take law Sharron that is bang on how this works."

I said, "Steve, " knowing he was the week link, will you write up and sign a confession?"

He mumbled, "Yes." I said, "Raise your head and speak clearly it's your life your speaking about." "Yes I will write and sign a confession."

Art stood up and said, "Let's go in the living room and I will tape your confession and type it afterwards, " and off they went.

I said, "Silvia what about you she looked to Dan for direction. Sue said, "This is your life not his it's your jail time in a women's prison he won't be there."

Silva said, "Yes I will confess."

Sue said, "Kent will you take her?"

Kent says, "It's better that you do." and Sue agreed, so she stood and took the nude Silvia and walked her into the bedroom. Sue took out her tape recorder and about 15 minutes later Art and Sue came back put Steve and Silva back on the coach and said whose next.

"Dan its crunch time what will it be, will prison be your master, or will I be your Master, " Sharron said.

Dan said, "I don't have a choice, you already got two confessions to collaborate your story."

"Listen, you self centered piece of garbage, you do have a choice. You and the rest can go to prison, or you can confess, and by doing so resigning yourself to the fact that I am master of this house and the people in it."

"Yes I will sign a confession." Art took him to the living room. I said, "Shawn your turn you ready to admit you're a criminal activities or do you want to send all the family to prison."

"I will confess, " and Sue took him into the other room while I went on my laptop and started to type up the recorded confessions about an hour later we were done four copies printed off of each confession. Steve signed all four copies and two copies were taking to the cruiser same with mom as they signed they had the cuffs taking off. Shawn signed and then dad.

Art then said, "You people understand the great service this girl done for you. You are now her property and should anything happen to her I will or these officers here will activate the charges. As you are all compliant in the rape and confessed to that. There is no statute of limitations just so you know."

Shawn said, "What." I slapped his face, "No one give you permission to speak, and last I heard you were anything but deaf."

"Mr Hindle, thanks for your kindness, all of you thanks."

Sue says, "I will stop in from time to time if that's OK."

You are welcome here all the time if you like I hugged her and whispered in her ear, "tomorrow."