Sharon's Story Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't Miss," "finish it slut," "Mistress"

"That's better now push it in her," as I grabbed her hair. She pushed it in Sue's pussy and I turned it up. Within a minute she came. "Slut put it in your cunt and see if it's just my bitch or you too." She complies and less than a minute she was off.

"Good I will take 6 of these now I need electric shock collars for 3 men and 3 women. If you plan on coming to Chester make it four slut?"

"Four it is Mistress." Slut put one on my bitch I want to see it work."

She snaps it on and then remembers it needs batteries I just look at her said, "I might put one on each of those lovely tits and around your neck I want to see toys working slut."

"Yes Mistress sorry mistress." As cunt juice is running down her leg. The worse I treat this slut the more aroused she gets. Then I saw the various whips and crops.

I got a short cat of nine to tease and a big one for punishment then the fur covered cuffs. I had bitch cuff slut then I felt her pussy dripping as she moaned. I cupped her C breast with no bra and pinched her nipples and she moaned, my hand that was pumping her pussy. I fed into her mouth so she could lick the juices off. She was moaning steady.

I said, "What days are you off?" She said, "Sunday and Monday."Then bitch will give you the address and you will be there then." I then bought spreaders and a swing for fucking. Angela said, "Do you have boys you want cuckold. I looked at Sue she smiled and Sue said, "Yes she have two sixes a seven and a seven extra thick."

I said, "Do they come with instructions?"

Angela smiled, "Yes they do but they are easy to figure out." I looked at one and Sue said, "The small cock goes in here and the strap goes around the nuts and locks in here and this is a key to unlock it. If he has to pea he sits on the toilet the piss comes up his belly and runs down he can't get a hard on and if it tries it hurts so it shrinks."

I said "they look like a great tool do you have them with a remote zapper?"

Angela said, "You're a genius.These new ones just came in and there is a slit in them with an eye so the padlock goes through three eyes and that piece connects to this" and she pulled out a zapper with a watch battery that slid into this pouch. "The remote zapper, the lock is also a shocker to the balls where it lays." Nice I will take four of them too, and slut with the batteries or Sunday I'll find a way to glue them to your nipples."

"Kinky I can't wait."

We bought nipple clamps, and weights, also vacuum pumps to make cocks larger or hard at my will. We bought the magic wands to jolt them with. Nice ping pong paddles leather wrist and leg bracelets with hooks and neck collars with hooks.

"Let's pay for this stuff and get out of here bitch.Oh we need some lube and edible lube as well."

We paid over 3000.00 for the toys.We packed the toys in the car and were home by three.

Sue would not let me lift anything she brought it all in while I sat in the overstuffed chair.

Shawn came in and he found two naked women in the kitchen.He started walking across the kitchen. I said, "Get those fucking clothes off."

"You got to be fucking kidding, I am not doing that."

Sue walked up and without warning judo chopped him in the throat, taking his air away.He dropped to his knees. While he was trying to hold his throat, she cuffed him with the fur cuffs.

"Sue there is surgical scissors in the first aid kit.""Fuck you. I'll kick your face in." Sue jumped on his legs and cuffed them."Sue, put a spreader on him." I got up and put my foot on his nuts, "Go ahead move slave."

"No I am not moving."

The spreaders were on so Shawn was spread eagle. "OK Sue cut them off of him."

He said, "I will take them off they are my good pants."

"Slave you will learn",as Sue cut his pants off and his shirt and his underpants.

"Dad will take your allowance to pay for them."

Sue cuckolds his cock. "Fuck off you bitch, leave me alone." Sue put the cuckold on him and then stood up at his eye level and showed him her pussy.She even spread her pussy lips showing her clit.He was starting to get hard and he screamed and went soft.

I said, "Now you know what 'cuckold' is slave," and Sue gave me the key I went into the bedroom open the safe and changed the code. I was in making it my safe now. I walked back in. "Now slave I am going to connect you with slave Dan so you can talk to your brother."

"Fuck you he is my father."

"After, you are right it will be fuck you for your insolence slave."

"You're lucky she is here I will kill you."

Sue shakes her head, "Last night wasn't enough will let's put some perspective on this you moron."

"Last night meant nothing I talked to people that was signed under duress it means nothing."

"Did you at least speak to a lawyer?"

"I spoke to Brad his father a lawyer."

"Great you spoke to someone that can spread your story which a lawyer can't.You undoubtedly give him one side of a two sided story. But anyway here I will do this one favour for you."

I called Bill his secretary answered and I ask to speak to Bill and said, "This is Sharron Davis," in less than a minute Bill was on the phone.

"Sharron, how can I help you?"

"Well I have my slave Shawn here and he is uncooperative and said he signed a confession under duress and therefore meant nothing."

"Is he insane?"

"No he talked to his friend Brad and his father is a lawyer in Halifax. Can you give him the honest truth with my permission? I have you on speaker phone and at the moment have him in handcuffs to restrain him."

"Shawn we have met many of times I used to be Dan's lawyer until today. I am now Sharron's. She has given me permission to advise you honestly. I am in possession of all the documentation including the acts you committed and the total conversation of all of you. In my opinion there is no undue duress.Sure you were asked to do something that you didn't want to do, but the alternative was disastrous for you. Shawn you were the one doing the physical act of rape and her bruised ribs her black eye all caused by you."

"The documents I have are signed by officers of the court.That is solid as far as any court in this land goes. I'll put it another way; if an officer said you went through a stop sign and you had ten witnesses that swore you didn't, you would be found guilty. Here you have three such officers and video to support it."

"Thanks, Bill. Slave do you have any questions now is your chance."

"Mr Hanson, if I move out will that stop this or is there anything I can do to stop this."

"Shawn it is like robbing a bank the act is done you live with the consequences. Your confession if it comes to light will put you away for a minimum of twenty years and probably closer to thirty. Which if you had a lot of money and a sharp attorney you might see daylight after 15 years."

"Well dad has money."

I said, "Tell him I was going to tell them all tonight anyway."

"Sharron owns it all, the shares were signed over to her, the bank accounts, trust funds and safe deposit boxes, even the foreign accounts. All statements go to her and I am employed by her."

Shawn says "our allowance?"

"All controlled by Sharron you can't get a pair of undershorts without her consent."

"This is a nightmare," Shawn said, "it can't be happening."

"Believe me it is real, why she didn't put you in prison is beyond me, but it is her choice not mine. If I hear of any of these conditions she has set forth to me, I will have great pleasure in activating these documents and I will push for maximum sentence for you and Dan."

"Sharron is that it for me?"

"Yes Bill thanks for your help.It will calm down here soon once realization sits in."

"Yes, I have read your instructions. If they do anything to you whatsoever they are history. They not only have to not do anything they have to make sure you don't get hurt. Shawn, you know even if your friend hurts Sharron these documents are activated so you and your family now have to protect her."

"Talk soon, Sharron," and he was gone.

"Now slave you got the picture. That was a real lawyer and you heard me ask him to give his honest professional view. You heard it right from the horse's mouth not Brad who is speaking from the other end of the horse."

Chapter 12

Shawn started sobbing, "My life is over I may as will kill myself."

"Go ahead and that will activate the papers and the rest of the family will go to prison."

"You can't it's my body,"

"What? Like it was my body when you rapped it?

"Fuck," he said, "I was so stupid."

"Now slave what were you saying about not taking off your clothes?"

"I am sorry master. You own me, lock, stock and barrel."

"You're saying that, but do you know I can take all your cloths dress you in a mini skirt and make up and send you to school."

"Please master, don't do that. I will do as you say from now on, you will have no more problems with me."

"We will see. Un-cuff him Sue. Help me on with the strap-on bitch. Yes mistress..." and she help me stand and get into the strap-on Shawn wide eye just looked "you're not going to fuck me?"

"You got a problem with me fucking my property."

"No master, please don't hurt me I beg you please master."

"You heard those words from me yesterday but paid no attention, now get on all fours. Sue, put the lube on and applies some to his hole."

"Yes mistress." "Video this bitch he need to watch his first time." Sue sunk a finger in his ass then two then more lube and three and she was finger fucking him he couldn't help but moan.

She pulled out and I slid the plastic cock in half way waited a bit then sunk it all the way in. I used the remote and turned the vibrate on him I could feel it to he started moaning I said, "Bitch sit in front of him and Slave lick her pussy make her cum."

The slave was moaning pretty steady and I started fucking his ass as I fucked him I was being fucked to the smaller cock was in me I turned mine on low and I dam near exploded so I turn slave side up to high he was cumming cum dripping out of his caged cock Sue said "he is pumping cream out of his cage squirt after squirt. "See slave your master is fucking you want me to stop?"

"No please master don't stop" and I continued as he spurt more cum came out of him I heard Sue moaning. I fucked him harder and he was jerking more and more he must be having his own orgasm.

I let my fingers go to his cage it was soaked with his sticky cum I scooped some up and sucked my fingers clean fucking him faster as I did and I continued to eat his fabulous cum and he kept spurting as I kept licking it up finally he was wiped and he collapsed Sue had cum twice. I pushed slave on his back then took and was licking up his cum and put some on my plastic cock and gave it to Sue to lick clean.

I was sore and went and got the spreaders off, "now slave how was that."

"Wonderful my master, this slave thanks his master for fucking my man pussy."

"OK help me out of this and sit back in the chair." Slave was tender as he could be and helped me into the chair. "Slave, show this bitch how to work the stove and get the tea on."

"Yes my master." Slave was walking bow legged and I was catching it on video. "Sue do you see our walk of the slave? Walk for her slave." Sue laughs when she see him walking like he just got off a horse.

"Slave time to do the chores we need wood and feed the chickens." He went for his coat. "Nope, no clothes your home." His head hung low. He ran to the shed. Sue and I watched his ass as he ran. Sue said, "He has got such a nice ass." "You can fuck him when supper is cooking." "Hell I want him to fuck me."

"Okay we will put the strap-on on him because the cage stays on until he has to shower with the boys in his class."

"You are a very mean mistress."

"It wasn't you that was raped and had your virginity taken was it."

"Sorry Mistress I forgot this is no game. For you its real."

"Yes bitch, it's as real as it gets, he is my slave and I will have him begging to be fucked and he will begging to suck cock and yes even dress as a girl and get fucked in the ass by his school mates." The rest of the family except Dan is for fun as you are my sweat bitch."

Sue reaches over and kisses me saying "I am here for you mistress."

"That's good because slave is going to fuck you and I am going to control the remote." "Yes Mistress I look forward to it mistress." "So am I because it's going to stimulate him he will try to get hard and cant over and over."

Slave Shawn comes back in, "Christ its cold out there."

"What are you making for supper slave?"

"I know how to cook pork chops."

"Well that's what it is.Get it prepared my bitch wants you to fuck her so the sooner you get super on the sooner you can get to her."

He was peeling the potatoes and he yelled "ouch." I said, "What was the matter slave," "It's this cage.It got me."

"Good, teach you to keep your mind on your work not fucking my bitch." A few minutes later "ouch"

"Again you salve slut I got something that will help and I hit the button"

"Ouch." He screamed "what the fuck what did you do, master?"

"This is my keep you in line button, slave think it will work."

"Yes my master please do not hit it again.That really hurts."

"Well get your work done."

"Yes my Master," as he rushed to get his work done everything was done. It was now five o'clock. "Dan will be home at 6:30 so that gives you an hour."

"OK bitch strap him up and Sue started to put the strap on slave."

"Master what the fuck, I thought I was going to fuck her?"

"You are."

"But I thought I would use my cock."

"Your cock was used in a rape that won't be inside a cunt for a long time. This is the way you fuck from now on."

"Slave what do you say to me?"

He looked stunned I hit the button he screamed, "Master, what am I missing."

"I am letting you fuck someone and I don't get appreciated," and I pressed the button again.

"Master I am sorry. Thank you for letting me fuck this girl. Your generosity is very much appreciated."

"Mistress it is ready"

"Slave gel the end of your cock and fuck this bitch."

"Yes master" and as slave entered her I let him do a few stokes when I turned on the vibrator Bitch started moaning, "Ouch," said slave. I just let it go enjoying the fact the vibrations are getting his cock excited.

"Ouch," I heard again as Sue was getting ready to cum I stepped it up a notch and she cum bucking and twisting saying, "Oh slave your good, fuck me more."

"Ouch" I kept hearing from slave. I then gave the slave side more vibration.

"Ouch, and ouch, and ouch," he was screaming tears coming down his face, and Sue crying, "Fuck me more I need more your wonderful cock. Give me more," as slave had to stop. I turned the vibrator on high at Sues end and she cum twice one after the other.

"See slave how good you are now fuck her some more.That is an order slave." He fucks her and his cock starts to get hard he tries to stop it but he is a young boy and getting a cock hard happens just seeing a tit or a shapely ass.

"Ouch," he says again and I am enjoying this bet it be a while before he wants to fuck again.

"Bitch have you had enough yes mistress for now" "Slave you were great."

"Slave, do you want to fuck the bitch some more?"

"No my Master, please don't make me."

"Slave do you like getting fucked better?"

"Yes, my master. I truly do."

"Would you say that's feminine wanting to be fucked?" Slave said, "I guess it is."

"Well if you only guess taking my pants off and fuck me."

"No master I am sure its feminine I want to be fucked in the ass rather than fuck anybody."

"You're absolute sure?"

"Yes master I am absolutely sure."

"OK Bitch take him in master bedroom find a mini skirt for him to wear and then put some eye liner and lipstick. His legs could use some nylons we can shave them later."

"See how well we look after you shave."

"Yes master Thank you master," and off they went I had to get out of the chair and get supper on it was six pm. I put shake and bake on the chops and put them in the oven I stoked the fire and put a two pieces of birch to give a constant temp of 375 degrees. They should be done at 6:50 pm.

Low and behold in walks Steve and he started to walk across the room. "Get those clothes off slave." "I am not your slave," and in walks Brad.

"OK I see the back seat lawyer." About that time out walks Slave Shawn in a miniskirt and make up. Brad and Steve laughed then they saw Sue naked behind him their eyes popped out of their head and Sue said, "Thanks for the fuck slave it was wonderful."

Slave Shawn strutted over to the stove and I said, "I put the chops on and set the stove. I didn't know how long you two were going to be." "You should talk to your slave brother he had your attitude."

"Steve don't listen to this ignorant person.He will get us all in trouble."

Brad says "what kind of fag are you?" I stood up winced with the pain my black eye was quite visible and I was holding my side.

Brad said, "That's where you fell in the wood shed, eh?" "Brad they lied to you. They gave you one side of the story and the wrong side."

"They aren't lying you are."

"I will make you an offer unless you think you're under duress."

Laughing he said, "What kind of offer?"

"By the way so you know my video recorder is on so there is no mistake and take out yours and do the same." "You are fucking with four people's lives having them sent to prison. Let us see if you're willing to put yourself up on the line or if you are only talk that will get other people in shit but no risk to you."

"Here is the offer. You have told my slaves that they signed under duress therefore it was not admissible in court, and that is the main portion of it. If your right they get to walk away and you get to stay for the weekend and fuck all of us. Now there are two girls here now, another shortly and chances are good of another girl from Halifax on Sunday."

"That's what you win if you lose you agree to be my slave for the weekend and if you want to up the bet we will make it every weekend. Talk about getting laid, there it is so not being under duress what do you say?"

"You're on."

"Let's make it clear no duress and you accept the wager. One more point if I win you can not to say a word about any of the documentation or videos. And if I lose you can have it all."

"It is a bet I accept your wager for every weekend to I can't wait to fuck you, smart ass."

Chapter 13

"Call your house and tell them you're staying for the weekend." Brad called and everything was OK. "Steve, Brad strip and sit at the table." "No one said anything about stripping." "Hey that much less you have to take off when or if you win." Brad had a nice toned body six inch cock semi hard, I think from looking at Sue.

"Alright, here is the video of the main event." It was played. Brad's head started to hang.

"Slave Shawn is this true accurate account?"

"Yes master."

"You took a recording of dad and mom is that correct?"

"Yes master," and we played it Brad was turning white.

"Now here is the taped recording from a legal firm in Halifax and he told slave Shawn exactly what his chances are. There was no chance not with three officers of the court signing these documents."

The lawyer told about the change of property business accounts the works. Brad knew Steve deceived him.

Brad said, "This is not fair. I was lied to."

"Were you not warned you were lied to? Did I not tell you they lied there was no duress. This black eye, these broken ribs, you saw the punches. There was no wood shed. Slave Brad you agree you lost the bet as agreed without duress."

"Yes, I lost."

"Good that is settled, slave Shawn put another pork chop on for supper we have another slave for super."