Sharon's Story Pt. 03

Story Info
Sharon continues her domination.
9.5k words
4.7
8.1k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thanks to DR Griffin for editing this Part 3


Chapter 15

"Master, Slave Shawna and I have finished the dishes may we enjoy each other."

"Yes, but my bitch has a toy I want in you to help play. Get that sexy body over here slave and lay across the arms of this chair. Slave Steve, I like your chiselled body and I may enjoy your cream later," as I pulled on his cock.

"I am yours to command, my master." Sue comes in with the toy, a butt plug; she lubes it and puts some lube in his ass crack.

Sue says "I am going to enjoy this. Slave Steve let those sexy ass muscles relax," as she inserted her first finger. He jumped but I had one hand on his cock and another around his balls. He hurt himself as he jerked up his balls were strained and he felt the pain.

Sue said, "Don't move you sexy slave, and you won't feel pain. It is just me exploring this great ass on the pleasurable orders of our master."

Sue pumped her finger in and out until he relaxed his sphincter muscles. Then Sue put the second and slave Steve felt this gorgeous women fingering his ass and his master playing with his hard cock. He knew he couldn't move as master literally had him by his balls, to move meant pain.

Soon Sue had three fingers in his ass fucking his ass. I said, "Looks like you're enjoying this," and I scraped my nail lightly across his knob causing him to moan in pleasure. Sue chose that moment to insert the butt plug as soon as she had it past half way, Slave Steve jerked but not too bad and we both watched his butt cheeks with those cute muscles flex as the plug sucked itself in.

He let out a moan and he held still till we saw the muscles relax. I let go of his cock and said "now your mine.Go fuck Slave Shawna. Just leave her skirt on make it more sexy looking and you take charge."

"Yes Master."

Steve stood up and walked funny across the room he was getting used to the foreign object in his ass.

Steve grabbed Shawna and said "ok my brother, I am going to enjoy this..." he took his nipples and pulled and twisted Shawna moaned part hurt part pleasure.

Steve hung on to the nipples putting his arms down forcing slave Shawna to follow. "Suck me get me hard and slimy so I don't hurt you as I fuck your ass. That ass belongs to me tonight slut."

Shawn started to speak slave Steve twisted his nipple harder Slave Shawna capitulated and took his brothers cock in his mouth.

Slave Shawna started licking Steve's knob he felt how spongy it was. Even though he felt his thousands of times this was different a whole new set of feelings were coming over Shawna maybe it was being called a girl or the or in nylons and a dress but his brothers cock felt good in his mouth.

He ran his tongue down his shaft licked his balls and literally sucked each ball and then kissed his bag and his shaft and his knob before sinking his mouth over his shaft humming as he devoured Steve's cock to the back of his throat.

Shawna sucked hard on his cock as he retracted his mouth and then started bobbing fast up and down. Steve was shocked to see his macho brother who raped his sister two days ago was now acting like a total gay. Steve was moaning.

I said, "Are you going to fuck that slave or get a blow job."

Steve answered, "Both master." I turned on the safety so no one could touch the butt plug. I zapped slave Steve ass he jumped and screamed and reached for the plug and got zapped again and he yelled, "What the fuck," and got zapped again as he fell to his knees.

"I am your master. I own you slave. You were to fuck her. Now get to it or would you like a more intense demo?"

"No master, I am your obedient slave." Slave Steve gets up, his pole of a cock bouncing as he walked behind Shawna he lifted his skirt and was about to enter her dry ass. I turned the intensity way down for it was just a tingle and pressed the button he looked at me quickly and I pointed to the lube. He didn't hesitate to lube the slave's ass or his cock and he entered her ass. Man it felt great he could not believe how tight and then he felt her muscles contract on his cock he moaned.

Sue was drooling watching his sweet ass muscles flex as Steve fucked Shawna. Shawna was moaning like a girl saying, "Fuck me, fuck me harder, fuck this bitch, you stud." Soon Shawna was pulsing cum and as she tightens her muscles around his cock, so hard slave Steve came too.

"Now slave Steve have Shawna clean you up and you will eat the seamen from my floor," and she pressed just giving him a tingle.

"Yes Master, thank you master, for letting me fuck this wonderful ass."

Slave Shawna said, "Thank you Slave Steve for letting me suck your lovely cock and fucking my man pussy."

"Master thank you so much for having slave Steve pleasure me."

"Okay you two at the table and Silvia give them pad and paper. Now put this down...y = 9x + 4. Now write down the answer." I had turned Steve's butt plug back up. Steve wrote no idea.

Shawna wrote the same.

Both got zapped they both screamed with pain.

"Morons, how do you expect to make good money for me without an education?"

"Same question..."

"68 = 9x + 4.Simple grade six math so you best get it."

Steve thought and wrote down 22.

Shawna wrote down don't know. I zapped them both.

We went through a few more and they were hopeless.

I said "here is $5.00.You bought a pop for $1.00 plus tax.How much is the pop?"They didn't know.It was $1.15 and they could not figure out how much change they were to get. "You two are pathetic. Slave Brad can you answer these questions?"

He answered them all correctly. He was strong in English and composition as well.

"Slave Brad can you help these morons."

"Master my weeks are pretty full. I have hockey which is two hours a day and 4 hours on Sat with a game Saturday night and the rest of the weekend I am your slave."

"Your close slave, except you are my slave for the weekend that is Friday night till Monday morning."

"Master you're not taking my hockey away? Slave Steve and I are both slated for scholarships."

I said, "I already told Slave Steve he could stay in hockey only if he brought his grades up and I don't mean being shoved through like he has been. Slave Steve went to speak and I zapped him.

"Your master is in a conversation and neither of you are in it."

Chapter 16

Just then the phone rang I said "go ahead slave Dan answer it." He did and it was Derek Braddock, Brad's father. Brad picked up the phone and said, "He and his mother had to go to Vancouver his mother took a bad stroke they would be gone at least a month and said there was no way he was allowing Brad to stay home alone at his age. And he was sorry about his hockey but he could go to school in Vancouver."

"Dad there may be away may I call you back in 5 minutes."

Brad hung up the phone and said, "Master is there a way or am I moving to Vancouver. If I can't keep my hockey I am gone."

I thought for a moment not liking the idea of conditions that I didn't make. "You understand you are my slave full time except for your hockey?" "Yes Master but we still need to negotiate me tutoring these two morons as you put it."

"How about you have them give you a blow job at school one in the morning one in the afternoon.

"Not enough I want one more a day," Slave Brad said, "From you."

"Fuck no I am your master."

"I am not asking to fuck you or your ass just your face it's going to take a lot of work to train these two, how about five a week then."

I thought, "I do plan on taking his cum anyway but on my terms I don't like giving control up to anyone." "I will give you one blow job a week plus I will fuck your ass twice a week."

"My ass will belong to you anyways. I want something that doesn't. I want to fuck your face five times a week and cum down your throat and of course your hands secured so there is no interference on whatever I do and your word that I am not punished for these acts as you own me the rest of the time."

"No, I will allow you one. I may give you more but it will be my way not yours."

"Nope let's make it four times I fuck your face and you can give me one your way."

"No way will I let you have two your way and 2 my way that's it. And of course no repercussion to your fucking my face and yes I can see you needing my hands secured."

Brad said, "How about this I accept you 2 and 2 but I have one guy a night to sleep with and I am in charge of what they do and if they pass year end I get your pussy 3 times and your ass twice."

"No way was I raped once. That is not even on the table. I will grant you a guy to go to bed with each night and the 2 and 2 forced with no repercussion with hands secured, and the boys through the day to do as you please. They can suck or fuck you your choice."

"Deal," he said, and just to make sure we are all on the same page; I get a guy to go to bed with every night to do as I please with or have him do as I please to me."

"You get to give me two blow jobs to completion per week anyway you want."

"I get 2 forced face fucks with no interference regardless of what I do to completion with no repercussion and your hands secured."

"I get the school boys once a day to do as I please."

"This is what I Brad Braddock agree to plus a signed copy for each of us as I know this is recorded somewhere."

"I, master of this house Sharron Davis, agree to these terms with a signed copy."

"Thank you my master for this arrangement. "

"Slave Dan, talk to Braddock and verify he can live here, let Slave Brad talk first.

Brad calls his father and said, "Sorry it took longer than 5 minutes but I can stay here both Steve and I am up for scholar ships neither of us would stand much of a chance alone."

Derek said, "I don't really know these people how can I ask them to take on that responsibility."

"Well dad it has been decided and I am staying here."

"Nothing has been decided you will do what we say."

"Dad for a lawyer you are awful about the law I am legally 19. I can choose my own destiny can quit school tomorrow go get drunk in a bar, drive if I so have a mind to. The government has already settled these arguments. It is now up to you whether we stay on good terms or not but this decision has been made. Here is Mr Dan Davis and you are now on speaker phone."

"Mr Davis, are you willing to allow my son to stay with your family."

"Yes Derek and call me Dan it has been all worked out on this end he is welcome to stay as long as he likes."

"Well Brad I guess that is it. I will inform your mother and good luck son. You can pick your clothes up anytime but this house is closed to any parties is that clear. Son will you check on our home once in awhile and email please to keep in touch I have no idea how long we will be gone it could be quite a while even years."

"I will be alright.You go."

"Good bye," and he was gone.

I said, "Well that changes the dynamics now."

"Slave Steve as I said the other night you remain in hockey for as long as you maintain a real passing grade. Every test, every quiz comes back to your master."

"All of you have the first priority of making sure nothing happens to me. Now there is a second priority, Slave Brad is your master for sex while in school if he wants a blow job or to fuck you or you fuck him or wants to blow you it is his right by my agreement. You do it wherever he says he is responsible for you he is going to have each of you once a day."

"You also must appreciate that an education is that important that I negotiated having my face fucked by Brad twice a week and have to give him blow jobs twice more. So don't even go there about sacrifices."

"Slave Steve hockey is your only sport, from now on. You must give up soccer, and anything else. It is learning that is your priority. Now you had something to say slave Steve?"

"I did master but it is all covered now and I can't believe you did that for us after what we did."

"It goes to show that I care about family. Yes I am going to play with you guys I enjoy it even stuff you didn't like was just a myth."

"Alright now that I have added another slave I suppose we should get this figured out."

"Bitch you got slave Steve tonight."

"Slave Brad your choice you are in charge over night pick either Slave Dan or Slave Shawna."

"Master I want to be fucked and wake up to a blowjob." "Ok then you need a man, Slave Dan you're with Slave Brad in Steve's bed."

"Silvia you are in Slave Shawna, in Shawna's bed and you're in charge"

Slave Sue asked, "Are you coming to bed with us?"

"No bitch I am alone tonight my ribs are too sore but you are in charge of dressing an undressing me along with my shower."

Chapter 17

"Mistress that will be a pleasure and I will leave a present for you in the morning she said with a smile."

"Slave Brad what is your schedule tomorrow?"

"Slave Steve and I have practice at 4 pm and a game at 7 we eat out as it's too far to come home and get back on time plus coach wants us to all eat right before the game so he picks out what we eat."

"Slave Brad do you need money for food and drink. No Master my parents have given me an allowance as long as my marks are up I am fine."

"Slave call him tell him that Slave Dan wants control of that to make sure you get what you need not what you want."

"Master, that is not fair to take my money that my father gives me."

"Baby Huey do you want to feel the cat of nine again."

"No master sorry master I am calling now."

"Hi Mom is dad there?"

"Derek Brad is on the phone."

"Honey, you are sure this is what you want to stay here and not move with us?"

"Yes mom I am sure all right."

"Brad my son I love you." "I love you to mom." Derek came on the line. "Dad we were just talking about my allowance if I still have one that is."

"Yes Brad, that will continue until you finish university. Well Mr Davis would like control of that he is here and we are on speaker phone"

"Hi Derek, Dan again, sorry to bother you so late but we feel it is best if we control that he is being with our sons and my daughter is actually taking care of their money. She is learning how to budget and plan for a more domestic roll latter on in life."

I spoke up and said "Mr. Braddock, I just want it fair for all the boys. By them asking for money it stops impetuous spending. They have to think before they buy and now there is another level they need to ask and justify what they want."

"Young lady that is a very ambitious undertaking, I commend you. I take it you want his credit card cancelled to." "No, I will allow him to keep it but I will set a much lower limit, just enough for an emergency. If he uses it for a larger purchase, the company will have to call and get my approval."

"I will fax the Scotia bank that you are the primary on his accounts and that you will be in and you can set it up your way."

"Thanks Derek," Dan said, and pleasantries were passed and he was gone.

"Master, I really am your slave now."

"Slave you were since the wager. This just puts total control to your master."

"Now get me your wallet." Brad walks over in his diaper and brings back his wallet. I take it from him open it and empty it there was a folded $100.00 in a compartment. Brad said, "That was for a real emergency."

"Alright you can keep that for that purpose only. He had $60.00 in twenty's and had about $5.00 in coin he had two store credit cards and a Scotia Bank Visa which I took from him leaving him with his health card, sin card and drivers license. Also in another compartment were two condoms which I took and said, "A slave doesn't need these."

"What about on the road games we might get lucky."

"Slave Steve you got the same?"

"Yes Master."

"Alright for now but I have to think about it. Steve how much money do you need.

"Dad always gave me twenty dollars."

"Fine here is twenty" and she took one of Brads and gave to Steve. She took one and give to Brad and one and gave to Shawna. Put the five in the coin in the jar.

"Slave Shawna, Steve wallets, now." They got them and emptied them. Slave Shawna had ten dollars in coin which was put in the jar, and a five dollar bill. Soon I had them all equal and said, "Tomorrow we go to the bank before 10 am when it opens."

"Slave Brad I want to give these two morons a $100.00 bill for emergency like you have. However; they don't have enough math to know how to make change. How long before they get basic math."

"Master, hell if I know. It depends if they can learn and retain it."

"When are you going to start?"

"Whenever I can. I will teach them, until I work out a schedule, master."

Chapter 18

"Very well it is late. Let's go to bed. Bitch help me."

Slave Shawna said, "I need to pee.""So go piss.No one is stopping you." "Master this cage stops me."

"No you are a girl. You sit like a girl and you will learn how to pee in the bowl and not on yourself."

"Yes, master" and he left. "Silva you're in charge make sure his legs are shaven properly sometime tomorrow we will unlock him and you can shave the rest."

Bitch undressed me and looked at my ribs they were black blue and green she said, "It may be a few weeks before you can have fun Mistress."

I said, "I feel like it may be years. I gave you Steve tonight."

"Yes Mistress, and I am going to rock his world and mine. We may not be able to walk in the morning."

I laughed and then said "Ouch. I guess they are right it only hurts when you laugh."

The next morning we got up and Bitch was there all smiles and walking like a cowboy. She helped me to the shower and showered me. She was all smiles and I didn't press. This was her moment. Later she may tell but if not I can watch the video as I have all rooms monitored to my computer.

Down stairs the boys were at the table with Brad instructing them in math Slave Shawna was nude with shaven legs looked real nice with the moisturizer on them. Slave Brad just looked at me with a smile as I walked in the room with my housecoat on. "Good morning master," he said.

"Morning everybody," I said not wanting to single him out.

"Master I decided 5 am was a good time to start these two on their learning. That way it won't interfere with daily activities and it says people are more attentive first thing once a routine is set. With your permission, master, of course. This will go on seven days a week instead of five days, if that is okay. However I will stay to our agreement of five if you like."

"Your dancing around speak plainly slave what are you asking."

"Fair compensation Master that is all if I am giving up two hours more for two days I should have fair compensation would you agree."

"Maybe, what do you consider as fair."

"Master we already have determined what the compensation is and that is in written stone. I would suggest for every extra weekend I get another blow job from you. Now I would prefer me fucking your face, but I don't think that is fair."

"You got that right slave." "So I say we alternate for every weekend we work I get a blow job first weekend you do it your way second, I do it mine one on one split, Master."

"Would you agree I give you a blow job, for every two weeks that you teach these two slaves."

"How about we stay to our original agreement then if you don't want to be fair master and take today as a freebee. I will find other times during a normal day to teach them."

He had me.He was right I wasn't being fair and his idea of early morning was fantastic but I was nervous of his fucking my face.With my hands secured he could do as he pleased and I couldn't think of what all he would do.

"Now hold own Slave, we are negotiating for your teaching time correct," and I smiled hoping to draw a better deal.

"How about I give you a blow job for each weekend you teach. I am two scared of what you are going to do to me when you face fuck me."