Sharon's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Sharon takes on 4 more slaves.
9.7k words
4.44
8.1k
2

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 32

"Look I am just saying they will find a way I am only young and I would say Mrs Dagger have you approached the non working mothers and fathers to monitor and free food for them and their children."

"God that is a great Idea," and then she realized if I thought of it the higher-ups would put the blame on her.

"Alright I will be quiet."

We went in the room and Joey said, "I am not saying anything without my lawyer."

Sharron said, "Good then I will have your undivided attention as I speak. First of all you guys were stupid someone seen you taking that girl into the washroom and got a video of you guys and her begging you not to do this it was rape."

"We didn't fuck her."

"Quiet your speaking without an attorney, remember. As I was saying the fact that you forced her into a confined area and preformed a sexual act of bringing out your cocks and forcing one on her mouth it doesn't matter which one did it."

"it's like murder don't matter who fired the shot all four there are guilty as you guys are now there is more video and that is when we entered and you threatened Brad with having to suck cock. That was attempted rape. Then Harry came after me which constituents another count of attempted rape."

Sharon continued to say, "Now the RCMP are in route to take your statements. There may be one chance and you should think carefully on what you do."

"What do you mean a chance?"

Right then Sue and Kent came in wearing their uniform and Art in his suit like a detective with his badge on his belt. Sharron gives them a quick rundown and Joey said, "She wanted us to."

I played the video for Sue and Kent while Art was getting Shawna statement and Brent's. Sue said, "Joey you got yourself in quite a mess here just with the videos I have seen. You're looking at ten years maybe fifteen depending on what else turns up."

However Sharron here does not want the school and her family drug through more hurt she has been through enough now you have two choices you can call your lawyer which normally is good advice at which time all four of you will be formally charged."

Sue continued, "As I said it will be years before you see the light of day on the outside world or you can confess and sign servitude to Sharron here."

"What has she got to do with it?"

Sue stated, "Quite a bit but that is no concern of yours at this point it is either get on board with her offer and submit to her offer or spend countless years in prison and come out with a criminal record. Naturally either way that 250,000.00 will be forfeited either to the government or to Sharron here."

Joey said, "So it's a money grab too."

Kent said, "Son that money was gone the moment you and your friends committed this act."

Sharron said, "I will do one favour for you and she got on the phone and the secretary came on naming the law firm and she asked for Bill. He came on the line and I said, Bill I have another incident I am sending you some video I have one of the perpetrators here and 3 RCMP officers can you give this boy Joey age 18 your best legal advice."

"Joey I am Sharron's Lawyer not yours but she asked me to give you best advice. You and your friends are in serious trouble the crown has a solid case and you will definitely see many years of adult prison I am familiar with the Chester situation and same as you can go into bars and get a driver's license in this case you are an adult will be tried as an adult and sentenced as an adult."

"If Sharron offers you an alternative I would get down and kiss her feet for keeping you and your friends out of jail."

"But remember, if she has in mind what I think she has you will become her property like a medieval slave but you won't be in jail however once you sign that confession she owns you failure to do as she says means prison no trial you already confessed and there is no statute of limitations on rape."

Joey in his 13 year old body and being 18 years old cries like a baby. I thanked Bill and he was gone.

Kent said, "Son we don't have a lot of time we are on duty we either resolve this or arrest you what do you want."

Joey said, "I don't want to go to jail I will sign a confession and become her slave."

Sue said, "Wise decision," and Art said, "I will take his confession. We then went to Derek and gave him the scenario and he said, "I am not saying anything without a lawyer." I played the tape of my lawyer's conversation with Joey.

"He then said, so I become your slave?" I said, "Yes that is correct." He said, "I think I will take my day in court."

Sue quickly brought out the handcuffs and was walking towards Derek when I said, "On top of all the evidence, we have Joey's confession and this is an all in deal one of you fail to comply you all go to prison." Sue put one cuff on Derek and he said, "Wait I will confess and become Sharron's slave."

"Ok slaves lets go to see Brian and you too don't speak unless I ask you to understand slaves."

Yes they both nodded. In the vice principal's office Sharron said, "That he had two choices sign a confession and agree to become my slave or got to court and prison for over ten years."

"Fuck you I want my lawyer." I played the tape from my lawyer his face turned beet red.

I said, "It is your choice the cops are here and would like nothing better than to arrest your sorry ass. You're looking at 10 years minimum and when you get out you all will be an uneducated smucks with a criminal record, but I am sure those much older guys will find good use of those asses but decide we not fooling around and by the way we already have these two confessions to add to our own evidence."

Sue pulled out her cuffs and Brian started to cry, "I will confess." Kent took his statement while we moved into the principal's office.

As soon as the cops walked in he said, "I know my rights I want my father and his lawyer you can't get away with this I want that bitch charged she caused this and begged us to let her blow us. We did nothing wrong."

"Harry you have not been charged yet and there may be away for the four of you to avoid jail."

Sue said, "If it were up to me I would cuff you and charge your lying sorry ass."

Sharron said, "Harry this is my lawyer talking to Joey." Sharron put on the tape and played it in its entirety. That don't mean a thing my father knows people this will never see a court room."

Sue said, "I would advise you to be quite about what your father can do."

"Fuck off bitch he can have you fired."

"Joey, Derek tell him."

"Harry we both confessed and so has Brian he is dictating his confession as we speak."

"You stupid assholes well you can do as you want I am not confessing I will get off with this."

Sue said, "There is no you or I you are all as guilty with the evidence and three confessions to officers of the court sonny your done but maybe you want to go to prison for 10 to 15 years and take these guys with you."

"Brian if we go to prison because of you. Your life may be real short."

"None of us will go to Jail dad will see to that."

Harry said, "You have no idea who you're messing with."

"Principal Dagger get his father on the phone," she did and Sue told him, "There was a serious altercation could he come down to the school". 20 minutes later four men walked into the school Art recognized the mob boss right away. He stepped out in front of them and said, "Frank they have to wait outside off school property or be searched and charged if they are packing."

Frank said, "You involved in this Art?" At that moment Sue and Kent stood out hands on their holsters. Frank said, "Wait outside boys."

Art said, "Give them your two pieces to take with them you're in a school for Christ sake." He passes them to hand guns and said, "What is this all about."

"Come in the office and hear it all, I know you would never allow this in all the years I have known you."

In the office Harry said. "Thanks for coming I knew you show these cops whose boss." Frank went over and backhanded Harry splitting his lip and knocking him to the floor. "You show respect for my friend."

"Ok what is this all about?" Frank was shown the videos and the confessions of the other three. And the guy whispered in his ear. Sharron spoke up and said, "Sir there are no secrets here this is all in the open these guys have not been charged as I have given them the option of prison for many years or sign servitude to me. That way they will get there education and not have a criminal record however if one of them break the rules they will all go to prison so they all police themselves."

"Young lady this is my lawyer he told me we didn't stand a chance in hell at a legitimate court. Since his mother died he has been uncontrollable and no respect for women. I like your approach and support it however if he should break your rules rather than the rest of these guys suffer give me a call," and the lawyer gave me a phone number. If you are associated with Art you are a good person. "People could I have a minute alone with this," gritting his teeth he said, "son and this young lady."

Every one left the room and he cuffed his son again he said, "You listen and listen good you will do what this lady says. If I get a call from her there will be no discussion you will become part of one of my new buildings just like Jimmy did coppice."

"Good bye nice lady and good luck." He left and everybody came in and I said, "So what is it going to be court is off the table you confess or else."

"I will confess," and Art took his statement. Sue and Kent went back to work and she said, "You owe me." and I said, "Yes bitch and Kent said, "Don't forget me here I deserve compensation to."

I kissed Kent and said, "You certainly do." After it was all done I said, "You boys will be at the house after school. Now get to class and stay out of trouble."

"Brad will you take care of Shawna make sure she is set to go back to class," Principal Dagger said, "I don't believe this you have four indentured servants."

"From this batch," Sharron said, as I smiled and walked away.

Chapter 33

At lunch Shawna was at my table and rumours were flying around the school couple of the cheerleaders came over and asked if Shawna would try out for the cheer leader squad. Shawna said, "It's an honour to be asked but I got to get my grades up before I can think of such an honoured offer."

"Hey there is a dance Friday are you going?" Sharron spoke up and said, "Yes we both are going. How about you Shelly?" "Oh yes I am going with Harry captain of the hockey team."

Sharron said, "Harry, Brian, Derek, and Joey have something else on is what I overheard them say."

Shelly said, "No fucking way we had this planned for weeks."

"Hey maybe I heard wrong." Shelly went over and was talking to Harry.

Harry and Brian came storming over to our table and said, "What the fuck, who do you think you are, were going to that dance." I pulled out my phone and I brought up a phone number and said Harry will you please push the send button as your last act on this earth."

Harry turned ghost white and said, "No I am not going to the dance."

"Smart move slave and when were alone I am called master at all other times I am Miss Sharron."

I signaled Shelly to come over, her and Shannon came over and Harry and Brian said, "They forgot but have a previous engagement and can't go." They both got slapped and said, "Assholes," and stomped away.

Brian said, "You're ruining our lives."

"Brian you four live to serve me to pleasure me. You will do what I say, when I say, and I can tell you right now you have not earned the right to be with any females not even a hoe. As of now you live at my place."

"But our parents they well object."

"They can do as they please you signed confessions giving servitude to me and you're over 18. If you like I can show them your confessions of rape."

"Yes I may do that anyway to show what a super job they did bringing you up." Classes went without incident and we all got off the bus and were walking together. Brad had my arm and Brent and Steve had Shawna's the four boys were dragging their feet behind. In the house they started to strip and the four guys said, "What the fuck is this?"

Brad said, "This is a nude house our master wants it that way." The machinery was working in the yard on the addition getting the footing in Steve get that stove fired up Brent take Joey and get some wood from the porch. Joey said, "You expect me to strip and walk outside are you nuts?"

"Steve, Brad, Brent grab him put him over Shawna's knee pull his pants down Brad give him the cat of nine, one whack to start with."

"No you can't, that's not right."

Whack, and Joey screamed. "You others want some?"

They stripped in a second, Brad said, "Now Joey you were asked by your master to do something. No answer I nodded my head and whack went a second bringing welts and blood. Sharon said "Want a third?"

"No master, please no more master I will do as you ask," crying like a baby.

"Fine, Brent get the suave put it on his ass and Shawna put a diaper on him. Brent you and Brian go get wood."

"Yes master," and they both went outside where you could hear cat calls as they got the wood. "Harry you get over here," as I was sitting in my overstuffed chair. "Brad instruct this boy how to stand in my presence."

Brad went to the other side of the chair and said, "You put your knees on the side of the chair and you keep your hands behind your back and make sure your spread wide giving master free access."

I started jerking Harry and he started moaning I sucked on his cock and he said, "I am going to like this slave master thing."

Brad said, "We will see."

"Brad get cuffs and collar and my special toy squeezing Brads cock and he knew I wanted a cuckold device. Brad came back and I said, "Do it," he cuffed Harry.

Laughing Harry said, "What the fuck, you're a kinky girl. I could feel his balls churning and as he came shooting ropes and ropes into my mouth. Brad snapped his collar in place. While he was breathing hard enjoying the blowjob Sharron snapped the cuckold device on with the lock saying, "That was tasty cum."

"Brian front and center and Brad put a collar on him and then did the same to Joey and Derek.

I said, "These collars are permanent until I say different.

"Shawna at every opportunity you need kissing practice I want you to practice on Harry here."

"Yes my master," seeing the cuckold on him and knowing what was going to happen.

"Harry you got permission to play with her tits whenever you want but you must be kissing her at the same time."

Brian said, "How come he gets all the fun."

"Are you questioning your master?"

"Well no Master of course not, but I would enjoy playing with those nice tits once in a while."

Brad are these two any value to the team."

"Harry is useless, he is why we lose a lot of games, but because of his connections we had to make him captain." "Brad, who do you think should be Captain?"

Steve spoke up and said "Brad of course he is the one that has been carrying his weight and Harry to."

Interesting I said. Okay you four how is your math. Good they all said. Joey 9x=64 what is the answer 43

Brian 16 Derek 9 Harry 2

Yep real pros Brad, Brent four more morons negotiation time fine whatever you say I agree.

Aw you took all the fun out of it but at least we will get Brent laid. I looked my eyes big no way to late you agreed it is only twice a week I upped mine to 7 a week and smiled.

"Ouch," I heard from Harry. And then Shawna kissed him and Harry went to play with her tits a muffled ouch and again ouch he broke the kiss and said, "What did you do to me." Rapist you have been cuckold and can no longer get hard."

Now Brian what were you saying?"

"Not a thing my master." Well Brian you wanted to fuck someone break Harry's cherry. "Yes Master," Brian said with a smile on his face.

Harry said, "No way are you not going to fuck my ass."

"Brad get the spreaders and get a gag I am tired of listening to that loud mouth." "Brent pick up the cat of nine."

"Harry on your knees head on the floor you can spread those legs or have them spread for you along with the cat of nine, you bastard."

Harry spreads his legs and Brian gets behind him. Shawna gives him the KY jelly and Brian squeezes the tube into Harry's ass and then he puts some on his cock and puts it in Harry's ass and said, "I always wanted to fuck your sorry ass take that," and he rams it home Harry screamed your raping me please no." "Does it feel good Harry being raped?"

Brian said, "No Matter how much it hurts you will learn to love it and want it all the time slut," and he kept pounding him soon the pain gave way to pleasure. Brad came back and seen the gag was not necessary.

"Joey get over here and give Derek a blow job."

"Yes master," Brad and Brent started teaching Steve and Shawna. Derek was just getting hard when Brian shot his load into Harry. I said, "You're up Derek fuck the little whore he wants your cock."

"Yes master."

Derek started plowing into him his cock coated with Brains cum.

"Brian have the whore suck you clean and whore you best get him hard the cat of nine awaits."

For the first time Harry is sucking a cock. It was also full of cum that just come from his ass. Harry is moaning from being fucked and Brian says, "Ah yes my little whore, I knew you liked sucking cock, that moaning feels nice on my cock." Derek explodes in his ass and Joey takes up position and continues to fuck him while Derek sticks his cum covered cock into Harry's mouth to suck clean. Just then Dan and Silvia came in and stripped Dan asked, "Master there are four new faces?" "Yes your brothers this one was an instigator forcing Shawna to suck them off Sue Brent and Art were at the school they confessed and they are now slaves."

"Slave Silvia I want slave Harry to fuck you until he cums help him into the strap on the prick you get to fuck your sister until you make her cum you quit before hand and you get the cat of nine."

Smiling he said, "I won't quit."

He started fucking her and you herd ouch then more then constant screaming. I said, "She has not cum yet."

"Master I can't please may I stop?"

"What you don't like fucking?"

"No master."

"You rather be fucked?"

"Yes master please don't make me fuck again."

Ok Silva take him in the shower use the no no when he comes back I want a nice skirt and make up done for the boys to fuck her. Steve Shawna get supper ready. After supper we called the other parents and told them they were moving in here. It was either this or prison there was very little argument after that. Joey parents seem the nicest they were upset that he was hanging out with Harry to start with.

They all agreed to keep their allowance going except Harry's father he gave me $10,000 in cash and said, "When that runs out let him know."

Sleeping that night was tight we had to set up some sleeping bags on the coach in the living room and kitchen. The next day Brad was gone again teaching with Brent all six morons. Harry said. "I have to pee I told him to sit on the toilet he would figure it out. Shawna had just finished her make up when Joey was going in and he said, "You look very pretty and I am sorry, for what was done to you. Shawna you didn't deserve that." Shawna thanked him and kissed his forehead.

We walked to the end of our road the workman had already started the structure of the barn and were hard at work. Shawna got smart and had her high heels with her but was wearing her sandals. Harry was probably going to get a bit of ribbing his eyebrow's were thinned a bit more than they should be giving him a feminine side.

We sat on the bus and Joey sat by Shawna we all sat around each other and as we were dropped at school the rumours were flying. Brian's sister Becky said, "They had moved into Sharron's place because of something he did and the four boys were involved." Sharron had all kinds of girls ask what was going on.