Sharon's Threesome Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers

I lowered my ass to the bed as Colin thrust deep into me, but quickly wrapped my legs around him. His pace picked up and I looked to see where my husband was. He was standing next to the bed seemingly entranced by the site of his wife riding Colin's massive prick. He held the camera in one hand and was watching intently as we fucked.

After a few more minutes I felt my second orgasm rapidly approaching. I whispered to Colin, "Slow down, you have me so close and I want to savor my climax."

He slowed his pace a bit, but the sensations of his cock filling my cunt didn't subside. I suddenly started to come and come hard. My body was wracked with pleasure as Colin continued to pump me. I was climaxing so intensely that I wasn't breathing.

Suddenly he stopped and looked down at me. He smiled and lowered his head and kissed me deeply. "Just breathe," he said.

Wave after wave of pleasure coursed through me, I could feel only Colin's massive cock deep inside of me. Never before had I experience of feeling only the cock inside of me while I came. No other sensations were registering, just the feeling of Colin's cock deep inside me and I could feel the beat of his pulse through his massive rod. I clutched at it with my vagina, never wanting this feeling to end.

Seconds later I felt Colin start his own orgasm. As before, he shot spurt after massive spurt of his sperm deep inside me. I could feel his cock twitch in my cunt and his balls contract with each massive eruption of sperm. I clamped tight trying to contain the volume of sperm he was depositing inside.

Colin's massive orgasm was not to be contained, no matter how tightly I constricted my vagina around his slippery shaft. The massive flow from his cock coupled with my natural lubricant oozed out around his shaft and I could feel it trickling down my ass. Time after time I felt more volume of sperm being shot into me, the force and excitement continued my climax for what seemed like forever.

With each new spurt, more and more fluid escaped and I could feel its warmth as it oozed out.

The last time Colin fucked me, we lay together and his cock went limp inside me and slowly slipped from my pussy. This time it was barely seconds after his last spurt of sperm into me and I could feel him pulling out. As he slipped from me, I could see my husband standing nearby with his rigid cock in his hand.

I could feel my cunt gape obscenely as Colin withdrew. Quickly my husband moved to a position between my legs, put his hand on my belly and inserted his cock into my sloppy cunt. I heard a squishy noise as he thrust himself into my sperm filled vagina forcing more of Colin's sperm out of my cunt. He pushed himself deep into me and started fucking me hard and fast.

I lifted my hips to meet his thrusts. "Fuck me baby, fuck me," I said to my husband.

Being fucked after someone had come inside me was a new experience and I enjoyed the moistness of my vagina and the sensation of another cock inside me. Colin had moved next to me so his cock was near my face so I rolled to him and licked his cock.

His cum was more bitter than my husbands and more watery, but I licked his entire cock clean of his sperm and my lubrication.

I could tell that my husband was enjoying his "sloppy seconds," and wouldn't last as long as he usually did. I grasp at his cock with my vagina as tight as I could with each of his strokes trying to milk his cock with my cunt muscles. Colin was watching my husband's cock disappear into me and was caressing my tits while he watched. He pinched my nipple between his thumb and forefinger and twisted somewhat roughly.

I said, "Ouch," and pushed his hand away, but he brought it back to my tit quickly and pinched my nipple again, even harder this time. I felt my husband's cock thicken deep inside me and knew he would be coming soon.

"Fuck me, baby, fuck me. Fill my slutty cunt with your come. Come inside me, fill my cunt with your come," I screamed. That was all it took, soon I felt his cock twitching deep inside and felt the rush of his fluid as it filled my cunt. After a few good spurts he collapsed onto my chest and lay there with his cock deep inside and breathing hard.

His cock shrunk and slipped out of me. As I had done for Colin, I rolled over, engulfed my husband's cock and pumped the last few drops of his sperm into my mouth. I licked his cock clean while Colin watched.

I rolled over and we all lay there exhausted. I felt Colin's and my husband's sperm ooze from my well fucked cunt.

SharonMWF
SharonMWF
728 Followers
12