Sharon's Ultrasound Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers

Again the probe was applied lightly to Sharon's flesh bringing another gasp of distress, only this time more urgent, from my girlfriend. Fascinated, I glanced again at the mirror to check out Megan's reaction. Her face was a mask of cool, professional detachment but the sound of Sharon's urgent gasps caused her eyes to widen with pleasure and her red lips twitched upwards again. She was sitting with her legs slightly parted and her spare hand was resting on her thigh. As she worked Sharon over I saw her hand moving involuntarily towards her crotch as if she wanted to slip her hand into her tunic and play with her cunt! Beneath her tunic she was naked except for her undies and her stiff nipples were now clearly visible through the fabric of her hospital uniform.

"Christ, her panties must be dripping." I thought, lost in my own erotic reverie.

She was enjoying herself so much but had clearly decided there was more fun to be had from this woman's ordeal if she turned the heat up on her helpless patient!

Megan stared intently at the console. The Grey ultrasound images swirled on the screen as she adjusted the settings. And then once again the probe was pressed against Sharon's swollen midriff - only this time she applied noticeably more pressure, the head of the probe pressing into Sharon's painfully distended abdomen!

"Aaaggghhh!"

This time Sharon was unable to hold back an anguished cry of distress!

Megan eased the pressure off in response and Sharon bit her lip and fell silent apart from the sound of her laboured breathing. And then Megan, her eyes dancing with delight, pressed home the probe again even more firmly!

"Aaaggghhh! Please stop it, please!" cried Sharon desperately.

Sharon couldn't prevent herself from crying out but as soon as the words were out I knew that she would be furious at having to ask Megan to stop. Sharon's determination not to appear distressed was being worn down and her brave facade was crumbling. Knowing the type of person she was I wondered what was worst for her - the physical discomfort (which must have been excruciating), her embarrassment at at being so obviously desperate to urinate or her humiliation at having to plead for mercy from Megan!

Megan eased the pressure off again but it was obvious she was getting off on hearing Sharon cry out in distress - tech girl was being an utter bitch and I had the delicious feeling the show wasn't over yet!

"I'm really sorry." said Megan exuding sympathy and understanding but unable to disguise her obvious enjoyment of Sharon's predicament.

"I know what this is doing to you. Look if you really can't wait any longer pop into the toilet and we can arrange this for another day."

Sharon's face displayed anger and bitter resignation. I knew what she was thinking and feeling. She was feeling angry knowing that Megan knew how desperate she was for relief and she was thinking that if she stopped the procedure now she'd have to come back another time and go through all of this again. Plus it would be an admission of defeat and for Sharon that was unthinkable!

"Well do you want to call it a day." smiled Megan sweetly.

"No." said Sharon through gritted teeth "I can't afford the time to do this again - let's get this finished, only please can we make it quick?"

"Good girl." smiled Megan "And don't worry I promise I'll make it quick - I can see how badly you need to go."

Sharon's face registered annoyance, presumably at Megan's familiarity, and dread at what was coming. It seemed that this procedure had turned into a battle of wills between Sharon & Megan. Unfortunately for poor Sharon it was a very unequal battle - tech girl was holding all the aces and Sharon was completely at her mercy!

Megan brought the probe into position again holding it poised just above Sharon's aching bladder. Sharon gripped the table, gritted her teeth and looked up at the ceiling her eyes brimming with tears. Down came the probe to press against Sharon's swollen abdomen - this time tech girl moved it around in circles covering every inch of Sharon's taught, aching flesh. Time and again the probe was passed over Sharon's bladder only this time Megan varied the pressure - she would press firmly causing Sharon to groan and cry out with distress and then suddenly ease the pressure off. Then she would press a little more firmly, increasing the torture and Sharon would cry out in agony. She knew exactly what she was doing and so did I. The bitch was deliberately pressing a little harder each time knowing what it was doing to poor Sharon. She knew that Sharon's bladder was weakening and every time she pressed just a little harder she was taking this poor woman closing to pissing her pants! Her eyes danced with delight as she repeatedly took Sharon to the brink!

"Aaahhhh!" "Nnnngggghhhh!" "Aaaggghhh!"

Sharon's anguished cries echoed around the small room. I imagined the receptionist outside behind her desk hearing the sound and grinning with pleasure as she imagined Rachel torturing Sharon! Meanwhile inside the room Megan and I sat creaming our pants at the sound of Sharon's suffering!

"Nnnggghhh! Isn't that enough? Please I can't take any more!" cried Sharon as the probe was once again passed over her.

Megan turned and smiled at her again "We're almost done." she said reassuringly "Just one more go and then you can use the toilet."

"I can't take any more. Do you know what this is doing to me? I'm going to wet my pants if you touch me again with that thing!"

Sharon's resolute facade had now crumbled and her dignity was destroyed - she was now begging Megan for mercy!

Megan clearly loved hearing Sharon's desperate pleas and it seemed she was determined to extract just a little more fun from the situation.

"You've been really brave." she smiled and then ignoring Sharon's protests she brought the probe down again pressing even more firmly against her tortured bladder!

"Aaaaggggghhhh! Stop it! I can't stand it you little bitch!" cried Sharon "I'm going to piss my knickers you lousy cow!"

Megan ignored Sharon's outburst and she had evidently decided that she'd had as much fun as possible with Sharon.

"OK we're done." she said removing the probe "I'll just wipe the gel off and you can go pee."

Megan took a paper towel and began to wipe the gel off Sharon's abdomen causing her cry out again in desperation.

"OK sweetie." smiled Megan "You can hop down off that table and empty that bladder".

I expected Sharon to leap off the table and run into the toilet but she didn't move. Her face was grim with concentration and it was obvious that she was afraid to move too quickly for fear of flooding her pants!

"Someone please help me down off the table." she begged, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Please." she repeated "If I sit up too quickly I'm going to wet myself!"

Megan and I swung into action to help her off the table. Megan supported her shoulders as we swung her legs off the table and then I eased her down taking care not jolt her into pissing her pants!

Poor Sharon! - she didn't even have time to put her trousers on, she just grabbed them and held them against her groin before hobbling very slowly into the toilet, taking tiny steps and desperately battling to keep control.

Sharon entered the toilet and closed the door behind her. I heard the sound of her shuffling towards the toilet, there was an anguished moan and then the sound of the toilet seat being raised. For a few seconds there was silence and then a stifled groan - part distress, part relief - as she was finally able to empty her bladder.

Even with the door closed we were able to hear her urinating - a strong powerful stream cascading noisily into the toilet bowl punctuated with the occasional sob of relief!

She seemed to be pissing forever - well over a minute by my estimation. On and on it went streaming noisily into the toilet. The pressure in her bladder must have been excruciating and the sound of her urine blasting into the toilet was incredibly loud. I was suddenly aware of how quiet it was in the examination room. Megan was writing some notes but there was no conversation between us and it was obvious that she was listening intently to the sound of Sharon urinating. I imagined her getting off on the sound - the noise and the length of time she took to empty her bladder further confirmation of how desperate poor Sharon had been and what a harrowing ordeal she had suffered!

Eventually, after what seemed like an eternity, she finished relieving herself. The powerful stream subsided to a few droplets and then silence followed by the toilet flushing. A few moments later we heard footsteps and the toilet door opened. Sharon's ordeal was over but she still looked a bit of a state, hair mussed up, sweaty and disheveled. Her face was till flushed pink and she looked angry and embarrassed (she was presumably aware that we'd been able to hear her urinating!). She'd put her tight trousers back on which were clinging to her thighs and bottom like a second skin.

"There now, feeling better." smiled Megan as she emerged.

"Yes thank you." replied Sharon tersely through gritted teeth still clearly resentful of the humiliation she had been subjected to.

"It's such a great feeling when you're finally able to empty out isn't it?" Megan went on cheerfully.

"I could see how desperate you were." she added.

"Do you mind if we get finished please." replied Sharon, clearly annoyed "I'd rather like to get home."

"Oh no problem." smiled Megan "I'm just writing up your notes - please feel free."

Sharon slipped her shoes back and went to the door. I followed her out as did Megan. The receptionist smirked at Sharon as we passed her eyes shining with pleasure and amusement. She obviously knew what had gone on in that room!

"Feeling better Ms. Ward?" she inquired in a sly voice.

Sharon didn't even bother to reply but just kept walking determined to leave as soon as possible. As we left I glanced back and saw that Megan had followed us out and was now stood by the receptionists' desk. The two of them were chatting away and it wasn't difficult to imagine what they were talking about! Furtive giggles followed us down the corridor and as we neared the exit they didn't even bother to hide their delight. Peals of laughter echoed down the corridor and I had the feeling they were going to have a lot of fun talking about Sharon's ordeal after we'd left!

We left the building and made our way back to my car. The journey home was slow, delayed by the ongoing roadworks, and in the late afternoon sunshine the interior of the car was hot and stuffy. We made the journey in almost complete silence. I tried to make conversation, sympathising with her about the ordeal she'd had to endure but she cut me off immediately, clearly still angry and embarrassed at what she'd been put through!

So the journey continued - even with the air con on the atmosphere in the car was stifling and I began to be aware of Sharon's body odour! She was still flushed and sweating profusely - the perfume she'd dabbed on over 2 hours earlier was fighting a losing battle and being overpowered by the smell of her sweaty body! I was of course too sensitive to Sharon's feelings to mention this (plus I had always found her B.O. A real turn-on) but her embarrassment was understandable. But as the journey dragged on Sharon's embarrassment was about to increase as another, different, scent began to permeate the hot atmosphere; the scent of urine - the scent of pissy knickers!

It was barely noticeable at first but as we crawled along the smell of urine became stronger in the cramped confines of my car and soon neither of us could fail to notice it! I glanced across at Sharon and saw her wrinkle her nose - she glanced down at her crotch, her nostrils flared at the acrid scent and her face blushed redder! Now there was no mistaking it - she had obviously pissed her knickers! She must have lost control at the last minute and wet her panties before she was able to reach the toilet! She must have hoped that her accident would go unnoticed but now the smell of urine emanating from her crotch was betraying her shameful little secret!

The knowledge that Sharon had wet her briefs was deeply thrilling and, once again, I found myself creaming my pants, my clit throbbing with excitement! The fact that she'd almost made it to the toilet just made it better. She'd got so close but at the last minute she'd been unable to hold it back and had pissed her pants!

"Christ." I thought "Much more of this and my pants are going to be wetter than hers by the time we reach home."

And so we crawled home, the car stinking of Sharon's sweat and urine while she sat red faced, squirming with embarrassment and I sat next to her trying to concentrate on driving and at the same time seething with pent up sexual frustration!

Eventually we arrived home. As soon as I pulled up Sharon was out of the car and through the door. I followed more slowly and by the time I was through the door she was already upstairs in our bedroom.

"I'm going for a shower." she shouted down and as I climbed the stairs I saw her dart across the landing to the bathroom - she'd already stripped and was wearing only a towel wrapped around her.

"Fine." I replied climbing the stairs. I heard the bathroom door close followed by the sound of the shower door sliding and then the hiss of the shower.

The laundry basket was in the corner of our bedroom and as soon as I knew Sharon was in the shower I was in there, rummaging through the dirty laundry searching for her pants!

There they were - I found her discarded clothing bundled up at the bottom of the basket. Her blouse and bra were damp with perspiration and smelled strongly of her sweaty body. I found her trousers and sniffed at the crotch which bore the tangible scent of her urine! And then I found what I was really searching for - her discarded knickers!

She'd try to hide them at the bottom of the basket and I could see why! Sharon's panties were wet through, the crotch soaked where she'd pissed herself!

The sight and scent of her pissy knickers had me almost coming in my panties and I was suddenly overcome with the urge to strip. I scrabbled at the buttons on my blouse, quickly undoing them. My blouse was followed quickly by my trousers. I removed my bra leaving me in just my thong. Picking up Sharon's knickers I held them again against my nose breathing deeply on the intoxicating scent of her urine soaked pants! I reached down and felt between my legs - my own panties were soaked with my cum and I began to caress myself, massaging my cunt as I felt myself approach orgasm!

The hissing of the shower ceased jolting me out of my sexual reverie. I placed Sharon's wet panties back in the laundry basket and went over to our bed. I lay on the bed, still in just my pants and propped myself up on one elbow. Seconds later I heard the bathroom door open and Sharon entered the bedroom wearing just a fluffy white towel. She found me lying on the bed in just my knickers and I felt her eyes sweep over me - her gaze lingered on my bare breasts and took in the tell-tale wet patch in the vee of my panties and I saw a familiar lustful gleam in her eyes!

"Feeling better?" I enquired casually.

"Much better." she replied cheerfully "God I really needed that shower."

"Yes, I bet you're glad that's all over." I said "That was some ordeal she put you through."

Sharon's face registered anger presumably at the thought of what she had been subjected to.

"It was a terrible ordeal." she muttered gloomily "And the worst thing was I swear that little bitch Megan enjoyed the whole thing!"

I smiled at Sharon "Oh I agree." I replied "I think she loved every minute of it and you know I don't really blame her - put it this way she wasn't the only one enjoying it and you're not the only one who's ended up with wet pants today." I continued, opening my legs so she could get a better look at the crotch of my briefs!

Sharon looked stunned and then she realized what I was saying.

"I don't believe it!" she exclaimed "You were getting off! All the time you were sat there while she poked and prodded me. You watched her work me over, knowing how desperate I was, knowing what it was doing to me and all the time you were getting off and creaming your pants!"

I didn't reply. I just smiled at her and then stood up. I crossed the room to the laundry basket feeling her eyes staring at the jiggling cheeks of my bare ass split by the back string of my thong. I opened the basket and fished out her panties. Then I turned to face Sharon, her wet pants dangling from my finger.

"I found these." I murmured smiling "You tried to hide them but you needn't have bothered - I knew you'd pissed in your knickers long before we got home."

Sharon's face burned red, a combination of anger and embarrassment. Her anger was understandable but she wasn't fooling me - her eyes were still glassy with pure, carnal lust.

"And were you getting off on that too?" she said in a quiet, embarrassed tone "Were you creaming your pants knowing I'd wet my knickers you little bitch?"

Again I didn't reply. This time I strolled nonchalantly over to stand next to her, her soaked panties still dangling from my finger. I wafted the stinky, wet briefs under her nose - she closed her eyes and her nostrils flared at the acrid scent of her own urine! When she opened her eyes they were burning with sexual desire!

"Oh yes," I replied "but don't take my word for it - check me out for yourself."

I adjusted my feet so I was standing with my legs parted and then took her hand and guided it into position so she could caress my crotch. I felt her hand begin to stroke me through the damp fabric of my panties.

"Well, well." she murmured.

"Someone's got very excited at the thought of me pissing my pants haven't they now, well we don't want to waste that now do we?" she went on, her voice husky with pure lust!

"What are you going to do to me?" I asked as I felt myself getting close to coming at her touch!

"Get on the bed and you'll see." she commanded.

I needed no second bidding and immediately climbed onto the bed and waited for her to join me. She strolled over to the edge of the bed and then reached up to where her towel was tucked in just above her breasts. A quick twirl of her fingers and the towel fell to the floor revealing her fantastic body - her nipples were rock hard with excitement her engorged clitoris peeked from between the damp folds of her labia!

"Are you going to come and get me?" I murmured.

"Oh yes." she replied her voice croaking with lust. She eased open the bedside drawer and reached inside. When her hand emerged she was clutching 2 pairs of handcuffs - she was going to shackle me to the bed and the thought drove me half-crazy with desire!

She took my left hand and with quick, expert movements cuffed my wrist before attaching the cuffs to the headboard (there were a number of handy attachment points). She repeated the process with my left wrist leaving me helplessly handcuffed to the bed. Returning to the bedside drawer she brought out 2 lengths of thin soft rope. She looped the ropes around each of my ankles and then tied them off at the end of the bed spreading my legs wide apart!

By now I was delirious with lust!

"Please!" I groaned desperately "You're going to ravage me aren't you? Please take my panties off I need you to make me come!" I begged.

Sharon climbed onto the bed and sat astride me and then a strange smile appeared on her face.

"You'd love that wouldn't you?" she murmured. "You're desperate for sex right now aren't you?"

"Please!" I begged again.

"Sorry Rachel," she replied, still smiling "I've got something different planned for you."

Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers