Sharon's Ultrasound Ordeal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers

"What do you mean?" I replied, concerned.

Sharon leaned forward and stared deep into my eyes.

"You really got off when I was desperate to pee this afternoon didn't you?" she whispered.

"You watched me struggling not to piss my pants and you loved every minute of it - well now it's my turn."

"What do you mean?" I exclaimed, suddenly alarmed at my predicament.

"Let's see how you like a taste of your own medicine." she laughed.

"let's see how you can last before you piss your knickers!" she continued before standing up. Pausing only to slip on her bathrobe she headed for the bedroom door.

"It's just a shame I can't handcuff that little bitch Megan to the bed too." she said reaching the door.

"I'd love to see the pair of you in just your knickers struggling desperately not to piss your pants like I had to."

I tugged in vain at the handcuffs and ropes securing me to the bed and a slight twinge in my bladder made me realise it had been several hours since I'd last been to the toilet.

"you lousy bitch," I shouted "you can't just leave me like this!"

Sharon didn't even reply. She opened the door and left the bedroom leaving the door open. I then heard her enter the bathroom. I heard the toilet seat being raised and then the unmistakable sound of Sharon peeing. I heard her sigh with satisfaction followed by the toilet flushing. The rotten cow was clearly tormenting me and had deliberately left the bathroom and bedroom doors open so I could hear her urinating! The sound of the toilet flushing heightened my growing need for relief!

She poked her head round the door and looked back at me smiling happily.

"Bye sweetie." she laughed "I'm popping downstairs to watch TV but I'll come and check you over in an hour or so."

My bladder twinged again knew that I'd soon be getting desperate to pee. I also knew that with my legs spread wide apart like this I wouldn't be able to hold out for long before I pissed my pants!

"Sharon please!" I cried as she closed the door.

"Try to hold on as long as you can sweetie!" she replied.

I heard her laughing as she went down stairs and suddenly realised this was going to be a long and very tormenting afternoon.

To be continued?

Slutty63
Slutty63
81 Followers