Shattered

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ohio
ohio
4,444 Followers

Those episodes made Rich crazy--just wild with desire and fear. If they were playing a cuckold game she'd diminish him: she'd say, "oh, baby, Teddy was so good tonight, he fucked me so hard and deep; do your best, okay? You can't match what he does to me but you're still my guy, I'll still always come home to you and let you have his sloppy seconds."

If she were being a cheater it was different. She'd seduce him, maybe suck him for a while, then get him to lick her pussy, whispering "can you taste him, baby? This is so hot, you licking the pussy where my boyfriend's cock has just been, never suspecting a thing. God, there's nothing hotter than two men in the same night, and me being the only one who knows about it."

Her words always drove Rich into a frenzy. He'd lick and suck at her cunt until she was writhing and screaming; then he'd pounce on her and fuck her as hard as he could, aware of his pounding heart. He knew that mixed in with his excitement was a kind of raw terror--he didn't understand it but the whole thing combined to nearly make his head explode when he came. And Suzanne, who on most regular nights of sex wasn't all that interested in his tongue between his legs, always totally abandoned herself to the pleasure of it.

Afterwards, Rich often grew a little withdrawn, a little quiet. Suzanne always reassured him: "it's just a game, baby, something fun we do to turn each other on."

She would always take his face in her hands, look into his eyes lovingly. "You are all mine and I am all yours--no one else's, get it?" And then she'd laugh and kiss him and say, "and you are one hell of a fuck, old man!" and he'd pull her into his arms, the relief and the love surging through him.

Inevitably, things slowed down after a while--both because they'd been married so long and because Rich was nearly 50. They mostly had routine sex, still pleasurable and intimate but nothing special. The fantasy games came less frequently, and at times Rich was more reluctant to play the cheating or cuckolding wife ones, though Suzanne didn't seem to notice. Nor did she seem fully aware that when they did play them, Rich sometimes brooded for a day or two afterwards. She would have said that they were doing fine, in the bedroom as elsewhere.

Rich would have agreed. But he might have hesitated a little bit first.

And then came her affair.

**********************

Bradley Marshall turned up at just the right time, or the wrong time. Like so many unfaithful spouses, Suzanne had had absolutely no intention of sleeping with someone new.

She and Rich had just had the hottest three-day weekend in years. Over the Memorial Day holiday they'd spent the whole time alone, most of it in bed. They'd had two fantasy sessions and a total of four intense fucks.

During the last one she had pushed especially hard to humiliate her "cuckolded" husband. It was no more than an extension of what they'd done in the past, and the whole weekend had been so hot, it never occurred to be careful.

So she'd had Rich eat her pussy while she told him all about what her boyfriend had been doing to her. "He doesn't ask, baby--he's not polite and loving like you, he just takes me. He had me bent over his kitchen table not two minutes after I got into his apartment, and his cock was like a baseball bat! He fucked me and fucked me, pushing me flat, my tits against the cold table, yanking me back at him by the hips.

"I came and came--God, I must have been screaming for half an hour by the time he shot his stuff inside me. Your tongue feels so good, honey, so soothing. He just wore me out! The second time was on my back in his bed, my ankles up over his shoulders, just pounding me, hard and steady, and I couldn't stop coming.

"We both know you can't fuck me as good as he does, Richie--you're not as big and not as hard. But your tongue is so nice, baby, it's ... ooh, that's good, just like that, oh God oh God!" She came hard on his face, writhing and jerking around.

When she'd relaxed she smiled at him and said, "thank you, honey. Now come get your reward for loving me so good--and for letting me have Teddy to play with. Come fuck me and have your own fun, it'll feel good. I won't come with you, but I love you and I want you to have your fun too."

Suzanne had never ever pushed Rich so hard in a fantasy session, never ladled out so much humiliation. And Rich gave no sign it was bothering him--he licked her in a frenzy, then fucked her hard, frantically, thrusting into her and burying his head into her neck, squeezing her so tight when he came that she almost couldn't breathe.

Afterwards they showered, first her and then him; and though he was quiet and a little preoccupied during dinner, Suzanne was feeling so satisfied and mellow, so pleased with her husband, that she didn't notice. They watched the fireworks together from their back yard, spent some time watching Law & Order, and went to sleep.

That last Memorial Day fuck had two effects. It made Rich uneasy, unsure; and it left Suzanne unusually revved-up. Over the next couple of weeks various routine life issues seemed to get in the way of their sexual intimacy--a problem at his office, a quick visit by Suzanne to see her ailing mother, the A/C breaking in the house. For Rich this time turned out to be a welcome breather, while it left Suzanne increasingly horny and frustrated.

On June 18 Suzanne had drinks with three of her best friends from the office. It was a Thursday, and Rich had had to drive up to Toledo to attend to some equipment repairs that weren't being taken care of. He wouldn't be back until Saturday afternoon.

Alison was regaling Suzanne and the other girls with a funny story about a recent disastrous blind date when she suddenly said, "oh my God--Bradley??" She jumped to her feet and ran over to a tall young man, throwing her arms around him.

She brought him back to their table and said, "Jennie, Beth, Suzanne, this is my favorite cousin Bradley. We grew up together in Memphis. Bradley, these are my very best friends from work."

Bradley was happy to join them and have a couple of drinks. He was 26 years old, a few years younger than Alison, and a sales rep for W.B. Mason. He was based in California, but had been transferred to Ohio for six months to participate in a training seminar for younger, recently hired salespeople.

Bradley and Alison entertained the others for a while with, "it's so great to see you ... how is Uncle Tony, is he still married to that little blonde girl ... have you kept in touch with Cousin Martin ..." and so forth. And then, as drinks continued to be drunk, the conversation grew more general and the level of laughter increased.

A little before 9, Suzanne's cell phone rang and she went to a quiet corner. It was Rich, just calling to say hello from Toledo. They chatted for a few minutes, Suzanne explaining she was out with the girls, and then said good night.

At around 9:30 Jennie said she needed to get home and the party started to break up. Bradley had just begun his third vodka martini and Suzanne had no one to rush home to, so she volunteered to stay while he finished his drink; soon it was just the two of them at the table, laughing and chatting about nothing in particular.

It hadn't escaped her notice how attractive Bradley was, slim but solid, with wavy hair and a wonderful smile; nor that he had begun to flirt with her, in a low-key, humorous way that was very flattering. She knew she was a little tipsy. She thought she'd only had three Cosmopolitans, though it had actually been five.

When they left the bar at about 10:15 Bradley was telling her about a terrifying plane flight he'd had once, using his hand to show the plane swooping and plunging, and Suzanne was laughing so hard she stumbled. She had to grab his arm to steady herself, and he supported her as they walked to her car.

"Suzanne, I'm not sure it's such a great idea for you to drive home." There was a smile on his face, but also a look of sincere concern.

"That's okay, Bradley, I'm really ... really ..." She broke off and started to laugh. Something was funny but she wasn't sure what it was.

He said, "Seriously--let me drive you. You can come back in a taxi for your car tomorrow." And she said, "I guess that would be a good idea--thanks."

As he drove her across town they continued to talk and joke. Suzanne was feeling so relaxed, and it occurred to her that she was getting turned-on. She pulled her blouse a little tighter over her breasts, and subtly sat up straighter to push them forward a little bit.

Only it wasn't so subtle. Bradley glanced over and realized what she was doing. He casually slid his hand over onto her thigh just above the knee, just leaving it there, not moving it. She sighed--it felt so nice and warm, so strong! Without thinking about it too much she put her hand down on top of his, holding it there.

Bradley managed to drive the car, keep the conversation going and--after a minute--slide his hand up a little at time under Suzanne's skirt. He stopped a good three inches short of her panties, but he could feel the heat of her on his fingers.

Suzanne smiled to herself, thinking it sure is fun to flirt a little with a handsome, sexy man! When she glanced at his crotch she was startled to see a considerable erection bulging there--it looked enormous!

At a red light, Bradley gently removed his hand from Suzanne's leg, took her left hand, and placed it on top of his bulge. He smiled at her, saying nothing--letting her decide.

Her arousal jumped, and she couldn't stop herself from sliding her hand around his cloth-covered dick, exploring its dimensions. It seemed very big, and so hard! She looked down, watching her hand as it played over his dick.

The light changed and the car moved forward. Bradley said nothing, just enjoying the feel of her hand on him. After a minute he said, "my apartment is just four blocks from here--would you like to see it?"

Suzanne knew exactly what that meant, but she hesitated only briefly, the cock under her hand making more of an impression in her tipsy head than the little voice that was saying, "no, Suzanne, no!"

"Sure, that would be great," she said, smiling at him, squeezing his dick a little more firmly.

When they got to the apartment Bradley took charge. They were barely inside with the door closed before he pulled Suzanne into his arms and kissed her hard, pushing her back against the wall with his body. Drunkenly she submitted to his probing tongue and his hands all over her body. It was so sexy, to be pushed and pulled and have her clothes taken off her like this!

He got the two of them naked and on his bed, and then he took her. Missionary position, no frills, hard and fast. His cock was hot and it seemed as hard as stone, and he plunged it into her unceasingly, forcefully. She was whimpering into his mouth, then crying out as she came, her thighs squeezing him, her head whipping back and forth.

After they finished she was asleep in minutes, lying on her side, her mouth open, snoring a little bit. She half-awoke in the middle of the night to find him fucking her again, on their sides from behind, more gently this time. When he realized she was awake he began stroking and playing with her large breasts, kissing her on the neck. Too sleepy to care about an orgasm, she just relaxed and enjoyed letting him take her, relishing the faster, harder pumping that led to his cum spurting into her again. Once more they slept.

********************** **********************

AFTER THAT SATURDAY AFTERNOON

Rich wasn't angry. That was maybe the worst part. No, she thought--all of it was the worst part. His hangdog looks, the way he wouldn't talk to her about it, the way he avoided her, spending time by himself in the yard or staying late at work. And how sick with guilt she felt.

She hadn't meant it to happen, hadn't planned it. She knew it was wrong, knew in fact that it was a terrible idea. And yet ....

There was a part of her that had thought, "well, he's so turned-on by cheating fantasies. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad--if he found out. I mean, I won't tell him, he'll never know, but ... maybe he'd actually like it?"

**********************

Alison had never seen Suzanne so upset. She was trembling, clutching her glass tightly in both hands, tears drifting down her cheeks as she told the story.

"Rich is just destroyed--shattered. I want him to get angry, you know? To shout at me, throw things, I don't know. Even if he said he was going to divorce me, I would understand it. Then I could beg him, plead with him not to.

"But all he does is avoid me. He's ... he's ...." She trailed off and started to cry.

Alison reached across the table and took her friend's hand. "Baby--start from the beginning, okay? You had an affair and Rich caught you--that's about all I can figure out. Could you just tell me the story?"

Suzanne wiped her face with a napkin. "It was ... it was Bradley--your cousin."

"Bradley?! But he's only--"

"Twenty-six, yeah, I know." Suzanne smiled sadly. "A 'younger man.' I'm such a fucking cliché.

"It started the night he met us here in the bar, you remember? Rich was away for a couple of days, we were all sitting around laughing and drinking, and all of you guys left first so I stayed while Bradley finished his drink. I was drunker than I realized, and we ended up in his apartment."

Silence. Alison watched her friend.

"It was exciting. I mean, I'd never cheated before, never even dreamed of it. And Bradley is a hunk, and he really wanted me, and... And. And I was a fucking idiot, Al!" Suzanne pounded the table with her palm. "An idiot!"

Alison said, "did it continue, after that night?"

Suzanne nodded. "One more time. Bradley kept texting me; I mostly ignored them, but about two weeks later Rich had to go up to Chicago and I was really horny and I just ... I just texted Bradley back and said I'd go over there. And that's when he must have taken those damn photographs."

"Wait a minute, what? What photographs?" Alison looked at Suzanne in alarm.

Suzanne smiled crookedly. "Sorry Al, I'm screwing up the story. That's how Rich found out--that asshole Bradley emailed him photographs."

Alison just stared at her. "Bradley--why?"

"I'm telling it out of order--sorry. The second time I was with him, Bradley talked me into getting a little kinky. He had me put on a sleep mask so I couldn't see anything, and then he gave me orders. Nothing too weird, just 'get down on your knees,' or 'suck me off,' or 'bend over the bed.' It was fun, actually--being totally in the dark like that, and told what to do. It turned me on." She looked embarrassed.

"But I had no idea he was taking photographs, that prick. And then a few days later when I wouldn't answer his texts he got really nasty. He kept after me to see him again, and I called him and said No, that was it, I wasn't going to cheat on Rich any more.

"And Bradley got furious and started threatening me, said he wasn't the kind of guy I could just dump, and unless I kept fucking him I'd regret it. But he didn't say what he was going to do. I got mad and told him he was an asshole and hung up on him.

"I figured that would be the end of it. But then ten days ago I came home and found Rich in his office, sobbing. And there was a picture of me on his computer, naked, wearing the mask and sucking Bradley's cock. That son-of-a-bitch got Rich's email address and sent him a bunch of pictures, along with a nasty little note about 'bet you didn't know what your wife is doing behind your back'."

"Oh my God, Suzanne, he didn't?"

Suzanne just nodded; then she suddenly began to weep again. "And now he, he's like an old man--defeated, crushed. I don't know how to reach him!

"He's suffering and he blames himself and he won't let me talk to him, to explain or apologize or anything."

"Why does he blame himself?"

Even in her misery, Suzanne realized that she'd gone too far. She wouldn't tell Alison about Rich's fantasies--that wouldn't be fair to him.

She said, "I don't know exactly--I think because he's older and, you know, less vigorous than he used to be. He has always worried about the age difference between us."

"And is that the reason?"

Suzanne looked even more unhappy, if that was possible. "I don't know, Al. God knows I've thought about it enough, how I could have done such a stupid, awful thing. But I don't know. Bradley's kind of sexy, and I'd been drinking... And yes, Rich is 52 and we've slowed down some. But I really don't know."

She sighed. "Unless it's that I'm just a self-centered, shallow, unfeeling bitch." And she suddenly burst into tears again. Alison slid out of the booth and went around to Suzanne's side, sitting down and putting an arm around her consolingly.

**********************

She caught him by surprise. Rich had been coming to bed late, waiting until he was sure Suzanne was asleep, but this time when he climbed into bed she got up, turned the bedside light on, and pulled a chair over between him and the door. She sat down on it and said, "Rich, we're going to talk."

Avoiding her eyes he said, "honey, I'm kinda tired..."

"I don't care. I don't care if you get angry and beat the crap out of me, we're not going on like this any more."

"Why would I beat the crap out of you?" He looked genuinely surprised.

"Rich! I cheated on you, I hurt you and humiliated you! You should be yelling at me, divorcing me ... SOMETHING! Instead of shuffling around the house like a whipped dog." She stared at him, waiting--willing him to speak.

He stared at the floor, and when he spoke she hardly heard him at first.

"I know why you did it ... how can I yell at you when it's my fault? I mean ... I mean, what kind of man am I? Not just old, but weak ...

"There I am with my pussy fantasies, all those fantasies of another man fucking the hell out of you, making you come like crazy. Turning you inside out like I could never do ...

"It was bad enough when I kept those thoughts to myself, jacking off in the study late at night. But then when ..."

He started to cry. "But then when we played those cheating games, those cuckold games--

"I mean, what else could you think? It was just what I deserved, right? Your pansy husband gets turned-on by the idea of you fucking somebody else, so you fuck somebody else!"

His voice was thick with tears. "How can I expect you to be faithful to a useless wimp like me?"

"No!" she cried. She dropped to her knees in front of him, putting her head on his lap and her arms tightly around his middle. "You are NOT a wimp, you are not a pansy, you are my strong, wonderful loving husband!"

She held him and stroked his back; she spoke lovingly and reassuringly to him, apologized over and over, told him how sorry she was for hurting him, for her selfishness. He continued to cry, and they cried together. Finally she turned the light off and spooned up against him tightly, holding him close to her, and they eventually fell asleep.

**********************

Alison didn't give up. She knocked and waited, knocked again, then again, her friends Jennie and Beth standing just behind her in the hallway. She was knocking for the fifth time when the door swung open a few inches.

Bradley was wearing just a pair of sweatpants, and he looked annoyed. "Hey Alison, it's not really such a good--"

The three women pushed past him into the apartment without a word. Looking around, they headed straight for the bedroom.

"Hey, wait a minute, you guys can't just come barging in and--"

Sitting up in bed with the covers pulled around her and a wary look on her face was an attractive dark-haired woman, probably in her late thirties. Alison saw she was wearing a wedding ring.

"Another slut fucking around on her husband, eh?" Alison spoke in a sneering voice.

ohio
ohio
4,444 Followers