Shattered Dreams Ch. 01

Story Info
Sera and John are taken from a taverna.
3.3k words
4.22
46.5k
6

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: Thanks to the wonderful DanielleKitten for her encouragement and inspiration, and for her advice about formatting. This chapter has not been edited so any mistakes are purely mine.

John gazed across the table at Sera, wondering if she realised how much he wanted her. Just looking at her almost drove him crazy, and the sexiest thing about her was that she honestly had no idea how beautiful she was. She had dark brown hair with burgundy highlights, which fell in soft waves almost to her waist, and framed her perfect oval face. With her china blue eyes and the cupids bow of her lips, there was something almost fragile and doll like about her. But despite her beauty, years of being bullied at school as a child meant that she was shy and lacked confidence, something John had tried to turn to his own advantage.

He'd known her for about six months now, and he was no further towards getting her into bed than he had been on the first day they met. He'd been out with a group of friends at a bar, and Sera had been there with a couple of other girls. She'd chatted quite pleasantly to him, but had politely refused to give him her number, although she took the business card he'd handed her. Although she didn't call him, a couple of their friends had been dating since that night, and they met up again at a party they had both been invited to.

Again, she chatted with him, and when she told him she wasn't really looking for a boyfriend, he suggested keeping in touch as friends. Slowly, he started to gain her confidence and trust, although he'd made no progress on the romance front. The most they had ever done was hold hands, and even then she'd apologised for leading him on as she was drunk. He told her how much he liked her, and was shocked when she confessed that she was still a virgin at almost nineteen, and had never even kissed anyone. He'd tried to persuade her to change her mind on many occasions, but she told him she was saving herself for the right person.

Today was her nineteenth birthday, and he'd arranged a very special present for her. His family owned a villa on the exclusive Paradise Island, and the previous month, he'd presented her with a flight ticket, inviting her to fly out with him and join his parents for six weeks.

Sera and John were having lunch at a local taverna to celebrate her birthday, but in the afternoon he'd planned something special, not for her, but himself.

Nervously, he felt in his pocket for the powder he'd received from his contact. It was even better that rohypnol, the man had assured him. She would be powerless to refuse him anything, and if she remembered, she would assume she had been drunk or high. Cannabis was easily available on the island, and possession was usually dealt with by no more than a warning. He and Sera had got high a couple of times already, although she was innocent in some ways she was curious in others.

John didn't regard what he planned to do as rape; he was crazy about Sera and would do whatever it took to make her his girlfriend. He was hard now just thinking about touching and kissing every inch of her body, before finally forcing his rock hard erection into her innocent body. Although he wanted a relationship with her, he intended to hurt her a little for making him wait.

"Having a good time?" he asked.

She looked up from her glass of champagne, a slightly worried look on her lightly tanned face.

"Yes, it's just..."

"Oh, not still worrying are you? Look it's your birthday lets forget our differences and enjoy the day."

Paradise Island had recently had a change of government. The old regime had been brutal, treating women as second class citizens, and forcing their extreme religious views on the inhabitants. Now, after a military coup, the new president was a gentle family man, who was loved by most of the islanders. Tourism had begun to flourish under his rule, but there were those who resented the rich foreigners, and wanted a return to the old ways.

Despite being one of the rich foreigners himself, John had been using his cover as a tourist to spy for the rebels. His contact had been helpful, supplying the powder for tonight's treat, as well as vast amounts of money for any information John could obtain for the cause. Stupidly, John had told Sera, who had been horrified. She loved the island and the way of life. The president had seemed so nice when she had met him briefly at a carnival in the capital. He had taken the time to speak to people, and had stopped by her and John. He had been sincere and genuinely interested, and she hated the fact that her friend could be even partly responsible for something happening to this lovely man.

Now as she smiled back at John, she tried to concentrate on the food and wine, but it was difficult. She knew that if John was caught he would face severe penalties, so she felt there was no way she could warn anyone. She'd asked him to stop but he said he was far too deep in now and knew too much. It would be more dangerous for him to stop now than to continue, he had explained.

She sighed, wondering if she had done the right thing by agreeing to this holiday. Although she loved the island, she sometimes felt a little uneasy around John. She knew he wanted more than she was prepared to give, and that she would never change her mind. She realised that it was unusual to be so inexperienced at her age, but she had wanted to wait until she had met someone she really cared about.

"There's a lot wrong with this government, you know," John began. "Look at that lot for instance. Ruffians and they're all armed. They're not even in the army; anyone who the president trusts can carry a gun. A couple of them have even got long hair!"

Sera followed his gaze to the four men in camouflage gear standing around the bar, laughing and drinking.

"I'm sure they're ok," she replied. "Anyway, I like long hair."

John frowned and rubbed his own severely cropped hair. He'd make her pay for that comment later.

The tavern owner came over to the table, smiling. He had got to know the English tourists quite well over the past week.

"How is everything?" he asked Sera.

"It's lovely, thanks."

"Good." He brought a bottle of champagne over to the table.

"I mentioned to the young men at the bar that it was your birthday. One of them sent this over with his compliments."

"Would you thank him for me?" she asked. The people here were so lovely, she thought. She had been shown nothing but kindness since she had arrived.

"Come over and thank him yourself," suggested the owner.

Shyly, she followed him to the bar.

"Sera, this is Carlos."

She gazed up at the man, He appeared to be a few years older than her, and was stunningly handsome. He was about 6 feet tall, with olive skin, high cheekbones and raven black hair tied back from his face. He looked vaguely familiar.

"Thank you for the champagne."

"That's OK. Happy birthday."

Before she realised what he was doing, he bent down and kissed her cheek softly. She blushed, noticing the way his dark eyes looked at her. She wasn't used to being flirted with by such an attractive man.

"Maybe we can get together sometime," he suggested. "I'd love to show you round the island."

"Thanks; that would be lovely."

"Sera, your food's getting cold!" shouted John. Reluctantly, she went back to the table.

"What was that ruffian saying to you?"

"He wasn't a ruffian, he was very polite. He offered to show me the island."

"I bet he did."

"John, you know the situation. We're just friends."

"You're on holiday with me; I can't believe you would hurt me like this. You know how I feel."

"But you said if I met someone I liked and had a holiday romance, you would be happy for me."

"I'm sorry Sera, you're right of course. I just don't know how you can like him, he looks like a gypsy."

"Mmm," said Sera dreamily.

Throughout the meal she was aware of Carlos watching her and sneaked glances back, returning his smiles. So far her birthday had been wonderful, apart from her worries about John's activities.

After the meal, they got up to leave. Sera went over to the men to say goodbye to Carlos.

"I'll see you here tomorrow same time," he said "if I don't see you before."

"I'll look forward to it," she replied shyly.

"Sera, can I give you a birthday kiss?" he asked.

Just thinking of his lips brushing her cheek again was enough to make her blush.

"Of course," she said. Maybe it would help John to get the message.

Before she knew what was happening, he had pulled her into his arms and kissed her on the lips, forcing her mouth open, trying to force his tongue inside. She struggled to free herself.

"Leave my girlfriend alone!" demanded John, and for once she was glad he'd called her his girlfriend. She had really liked Carlos, but now she felt a bit intimidated by him. He was hardly the gentle, romantic type of man she felt she needed.

"Your girlfriend," Carlos said scornfully, letting go of Sera. "What kind of slut flirts with another man, and what kind of weak pathetic man allows it? If she was my woman she wouldn't even look at another man."

As Sera and John left, Carlos turned to his companions. "She wants me," he said confidently, in his own language. "Well this might just be her lucky day if her boyfriend doesn't co operate."

"I feel such a fool," said Sera as she and John made their way back to the villa. "I over reacted; maybe I should go back and apologise."

"If anyone should apologise it's him; treating you like that. I told you he was rough. Now just forget all about it, you relax by the pool and I'll make you a special drink."

"Thanks," she replied, although she still felt upset, and had already decided to meet Carlos the next day to explain. She felt responsible, she had been flirting with him and he must have thought she wanted the kiss. Part of her had wanted it, but her inexperience had made her panic.

John's parents were having their usual afternoon siesta, and he decided to put his plan into action. Whilst Sera changed into her bikini, John went to the kitchen to prepare the drugged cocktail.

"Here's that drink I promised you," he said, handing her a glass.

"What is it?"

"Sea Breeze with an added ingredient!"

"Thanks." If only she was attracted to John. He could be so kind sometimes, and he did genuinely seem to care about her.

Sera tried the drink, and John held his breath. "I can't notice anything different about it" she commented.

John rolled a joint, it was important that later Sera would blame everything on that.

The drug took effect fairly quickly, and Sera lay as if asleep. John knew that his parents could wake at any moment so he quickly pulled her bikini bottoms off. "So you shave do you?" he muttered. "Nice." Unaware of the man watching behind the bushes, he pushed Sera's legs apart, opened the bottle of oil he'd bought specially from a sex shop, and poured some into his hand. It was more for his comfort than hers, after her numerous rejections of him; he really didn't care how much he hurt her.

Under the influence of the drug, Sera thought she was dreaming. In her dream, she could feel a man's fingers between her legs, stroking her gently. She imagined it was Carlos. She moaned softly, god it felt so good. Instinctively, she arched her back against the fingers. John grinned. "Well, you are a hot little slut aren't you? Who'd have thought it?" Sera heard nothing, only aware of the fingers stroking her faster.

His eyes filled with lust, John pushed her legs further apart, bending her knees. She moaned again as she felt another sensation, not knowing it was John's tongue, only aware how good it felt. John forced his tongue inside her as far as possible. She felt so tight; he could hardly wait until he got his cock inside her. He continued to stroke her, forcing his tongue in and out, finally replacing his fingers with his tongue, hearing her soft moans.

In her dream, Sera still had no idea what was causing the sensations. Her body started to shake, increasing the feelings caused by John's tongue. John groaned, hardly believing that Sera would finally be his. He kissed and licked her wildly, and she gasped as her body moved against John's tongue one last time.

John sat up, gazing down at her. "I've waited so long for this," he said, unzipping his pants. "Come on you teasing bitch, take my cock."

"Sorry to spoil your fun!"

John turned in shock at the voice, and saw Carlos watching them, an angry expression on his face. He noticed the way he was looking at Sera.

"Very nice," said Carlos. "If I had more time I'd take over from you. Is she drunk?"

"No, just a little high" replied John, throwing a towel over her. "Anyway, you're trespassing. Please leave immediately," he added, pulling his pants up.

"No you have to come with us. You need to answer some questions."

"Questions, what questions?"

"Oh, I think you know exactly what questions." He shouted to someone in the villa, and another of the men appeared. He was a similar height and bone structure to Carlos, and the two were obviously related. Looking at them John felt sure he recognized them but couldn't quite remember how.

"Angel will go with you while you pack, this could take some time."

"I'll come with you, but leave my parents and my girlfriend out of this," said John. "They don't know anything."

"Your parents can stay in the villa," replied Carlos, "but we can't risk them contacting anyone until we've questioned you properly. It might take a few weeks so I'm afraid they're going to be under armed guard."

"What about Sera?"

"She's coming with us. She might be able to help us to persuade you to talk."

The man called Angel turned to John. "Right, get your things, and pack something for your girlfriend too."

John wondered whether to try to reason with them, and then he realized why they looked so familiar. "Oh my God, Carlos and Angel. You're..."

"Shut up and start packing." ordered Angel.

As Angel and John went inside the villa, Carlos knelt down by Sera, noticing her pupils were dilated. "Pity you're out of it sweetheart," he said. "When I fuck you I want you to remember every second." It had turned him on so much watching the way she had responded to John, even though he personally would never dream of pleasing a woman that way.

Sera sighed, still unaware of what was happening, and still coming down from the first orgasm she'd had from a man and not from her butterfly vibrator. "Carlos," she whispered, still thinking she was dreaming. Carlos smiled, he was right, she did want him. His good intentions disappeared. He still wanted her fully conscious the first time he took her, but meanwhile there were other ways.

"Angel," he called.

"Yes?"

"You take John to the van as soon as he's ready. Tell the others to stay with his parents and we'll send someone to relieve them. I've just got something to take care of here."

He took the towel off Sera and unfastened his pants, knowing he had to be quick just in case the others came out to ask him something. He moved on top of her. "I know you want me baby," he said, looking into her eyes.

The drug was wearing off slightly. Sera could see Carlos, but still felt as if she was dreaming. Carlos began to grind his body against her, rubbing himself between her legs, feeling she was still wet from her previous orgasm.

Sera began to moan in pleasure. This sensation was different again and even better. Still thinking she was dreaming, she began responding to him with tiny movements of her hips. "Come for me baby," he whispered. She had never felt such intense pleasure. Seeing the look on her face and hearing her half moan half scream as she came was too much for Carlos, and he came seconds later.

Voices from the villa reminded Carlos that he had no time to relax. He adjusted his clothes and grabbed the towel. Even though he felt guilty about what he'd just done, the sight of Sera lying there with his come between her legs was so erotic.

"Next time it's your pussy or your mouth," he said, not realising that to an innocent virgin, it was a threat, not a promise. He wiped her gently, and wrapped her in another towel.

"Thirsty," she muttered sleepily. He noticed the almost empty glass with the drugged cocktail and handed it to her. She drank it, still hardly aware what she was doing, and closed her eyes again. By the time Angel shouted to Carlos that he and John were ready to leave, Sera had passed out again, and Carlos had to carry her to the van.

John was in the back, handcuffed, with his ankles tied. Carlos lifted Sera in then got in beside her.

"Have you done anything to my girlfriend?" demanded John.

"Your girlfriend..." replied Carlos mockingly "loved it when I rubbed my cock against her. She was so wet, pushing back against me, moaning. Her body looked so beautiful after I came over her. I can't wait to fuck her."

"Only cowards torture women."

"Who said anything about torturing her?" replied Carlos. He pulled Sera towards him. "I saw the way she looked at me in the bar; she wants me, not you."

"Leave her alone."

"Who's your contact?"

"Fuck off."

Carlos laughed. "Shame you left her bikini top on, I bet she's got gorgeous tits. Maybe I should have a look." He moved the towel away, and John struggled.

"Anything you want to tell me?" asked Carlos.

"Yes," replied John. "You're a fucking bastard."

Carlos unfastened Sera's bikini top. "I thought so," he said as her breasts were revealed. "They're beautiful."

He bent down and took a nipple in his mouth.

"No!" cried John, distraught. Another man was doing what he had dreamed about for so long. Unable to stop himself, he reached for Sera's other breast with his cuffed hands. Carlos pushed him away. "Don't touch my new toy," he said.

"I love her," said John, actually believing his deviant behaviour was motivated by love.

"Enough to talk?"

John's silence gave Carlos his answer. Again, he lowered his mouth to her breasts.

Sera sighed at yet another new sensation, as Carlos sucked hard at her breast. He stopped, and John noticed her nipple was erect.

"See, I told you she likes me," said Carlos. "What the hell did you give her or is she always this horny?"

"Always," replied John. "We smoked a bit of pot and then Sera had something else, but she's always hot for it with me, drugs or not." There was no way he was telling this sadistic bastard that Sera was a virgin.

"Shit, we're here already," said Carlos. "We can continue this conversation later."