Shattered Dreams Ch. 03

Story Info
She stops him from taking her virginity - for now.
2.4k words
4.26
26.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the security centre, Carlos watched the security tape of John's cell. He had been called up by the guards, who said they had something interesting to show him. He had already warned them not to watch the tape of Sera's cell; he retrieved it himself then put it aside in case he felt like reliving a few memories once he had let her go.

"That sick bastard," he exclaimed. "He's getting off on listening to me with his girlfriend. Maybe I can use this to get her to talk." If not, he had plans for her anyway.

After watching the tape, he looked through Sera's suitcase, first removing anything that could be used as a weapon, and then removing some of her clothes, only leaving the most glamorous outfits and underwear. "Call Rosa" he said.

In the cell, Sera had cried herself to sleep. A sulky looking girl had appeared with some food earlier but she had just picked at it. She had been left emotionally exhausted by what she had been forced to do, and John hadn't exactly helped by wanting her to talk about it. The last thing she wanted to do was relive it. She had felt so helpless; she could only hope the worst was over now, and that Carlos would let her go now he'd had what he wanted. At the back of her mind, she knew that this was unlikely, but she couldn't even let herself think that he would want even more from her.

She was woken by a knock on the door, and the sound of the key in the lock. Terrified, she pulled the towel back round her, and was almost relieved to see the unfriendly looking girl who had brought the food.

"I brought your suitcase. You are to dress and put make up on, and come with me." Her voice was cold, and she looked at Sera in a hostile manner.

"What's happening, are you taking me to the embassy?"

"I have no idea. I just have my orders. Call me when you are ready."

The girl shut the door behind her, and Sera changed, wishing she had been given more choice in what to wear. She only had glamorous dresses, low cut t shirts and skirts which were either short and tight, or floaty and feminine. She was hardly going to create a favourable impression at the embassy if she looked like she was dressed for a hot date. In the end she settled for a black silk dress, the neckline was a little too low to be formal, but is the best she could do. At the mirror, she applied her make up. She almost expected to look different, but there was nothing in her eyes to suggest the trauma she had been through.

"I'm ready" she called nervously.

The girl unlocked the door, this time there were two men with her. "Come with us" she ordered. Sera went with them up the stairs and out of the building, where she was pushed into a car. The girl went back inside the building.

"Where are you taking me?" she asked, but both the driver and the guard sitting next to her on the back seat ignored her.

They drove out of the town and into an exclusive resort. Sera had been through it once, all the houses had their own private grounds and the bigger ones even had their own private beach areas. They finally stopped at the biggest and most luxurious villa.

The driver got out and pressed the intercom, on the front door. After a short conversation, he pushed the door open. The guard got out, gesturing for Sera to follow him. She stepped out of the car and began to run, but he caught her easily, and dragged her inside the villa.

The driver knocked on a door just off the hallway. It was opened, and the guard dragged Sera inside.

The room was dimly lit by gothic style lighting in alcoves in the white walls. There were terracotta coloured tiles on the floor, and a couple of brightly coloured rugs. When Sera saw who was sitting on the sofa, her heart sank.

Carlos glanced approvingly at Sera. He'd been anticipating her arrival ever since he got home. As soon as he'd arrived home himself, he'd showered and changed into black jeans and a white t shirt. Then he'd gone downstairs and replaced the tape in his video recorder with the one from John's cell. Finally he'd taken a bottle of champagne from the fridge and put it in an ice bucket.

"You look good in that dress, I knew you would," he said. She felt embarrassed to think of him looking through her suitcase, touching her clothes.

"Come here" he ordered, patting the sofa. When she hesitated, he sighed.

"I thought we had a deal."

Reluctantly, she crossed the room, and sat as far away from him as possible. He ordered the guard and the driver to leave them, and a few minutes later Sera heard the car driving away, and knew she was alone with the man who had abused her.

"Why am I here?"

"To amuse me."

"Who are you?" she asked, wondering why he had so much power and influence.

He didn't answer her, but got up, and took the bottle of champagne from the ice bucket. He opened it expertly, and began to pour her a glass.

"No thanks" she said.

"I wasn't asking" he replied, handing her the glass. He poured one for himself and picked up the remote control for the video. "I thought you might be interested in this."

The tape started. She saw John listening at the locked door between his cell and hers and watched in horror as his hand dropped to his pants. She watched him begin to rub himself through his shorts before pulling them down.

She turned away, but not before she had noticed how small John was in comparison to Carlos. Now she was even more worried about what Carlos had planned for her.

"Seen enough?" he asked.

"Yes, please stop it."

He stopped the tape and turned to her. "Are you sure you don't know who John's contact is?"

"I don't know anything; I'd tell you if I did. Do you really think I wanted to be partly responsible for innocent people dying? I didn't agree with what he was doing but I couldn't tell anyone, I was too scared of what would happen to him. I pleased with him to stop and he promised he would."

He was surprised by her reaction. She had seemed genuinely horrified by John's behaviour, could she possibly be telling the truth after all?

"Your lover doesn't deserve you, you're far too loyal."

"I told you, he's not my lover."

"You don't need to lie to me baby, I'm not jealous."

"I'm not lying."

"You think I'm stupid?" he said angrily. She was so convincing when she denied any sort of relationship with John, that he had almost fallen for her lies again. She probably cared nothing for the people who had almost died because of John's activities.

"No, of course not." Her hand shook as she took a long drink of champagne, holding onto the glass tightly when she had finished. She wondered why he was so angry all of a sudden.

"Put the glass down" he ordered. He leaned towards her, and she flinched. "You haven't learned have you?" he said. "Look at me."

Her terrified eyes met his. "What are you going to do to me?"

"Whatever I want."

He reached out and touched her face, almost gently. His lips touched her forehead, and he pulled her closer, kissing her forehead, her eyelids, her cheeks, feeling her trembling in his arms. He kissed her lips, gently at first, then harder, trying to force his tongue in her mouth. He felt her struggle.

"Stop fighting me" he ordered, and began to kiss her again. Reluctantly, she let him part her lips and slide his tongue in her mouth, kissing her deeply. "Kiss me back" he whispered, when he paused for breath. She had no idea what to do but somehow instinct seemed to take over as she responded to his kisses. He pushed her back on the sofa and began to push her dress up. She was terrified now that he didn't just intend to use her as he had before. She'd known in the back of her mind there was a possibility he would want sex, but she hadn't allowed herself to think about what she would do. She had to get out of it somehow; no way could she lose her virginity like this. Not when she'd saved herself, not when she wanted it to be special.

"Are you going to...do I have to sleep with you?"

"I wouldn't exactly call it sleeping. I've got less than 24 hours with you and I intend to make the most of every second."

"Can't I just do what I did before?"

He laughed. "You want to suck me baby? I'm flattered."

"Yes" she said; anything to stop him taking her virginity.

"Ask me nicely then."

"Please can I..." she stopped, she couldn't say the words.

"You want my cock in your mouth baby?"

"Yes", she felt totally humiliated now.

"You want me to come in your mouth?"

"Yes."

"Did you like it?" he asked. "You can be honest, I won't be angry."

She blushed. "Sort of" she admitted.

Despite the situation, there was part of her that had actually enjoyed pleasing him in this way. She'd always thought it would be so horrible and disgusting, but it seemed so natural, and she had even been flattered by his compliments.

"Better than with John?"

"I never did it with him," she replied.

"Why not?"

"I never wanted to." There was no point telling him again that John wasn't her boyfriend, it only seemed to make him angry. God knows what lies he had been telling about her.

"But you want to with me?" He smiled.

She blushed and said nothing.

"Sera, I asked you a question."

"Yes, in a way I suppose I do."

"Why?"

"You know why."

"No I don't. Tell me."

"Please, I'm embarrassed."

"Tell me, Sera," he demanded.

"The same reason I flirted with you," she replied, blushing again.

"So why did you protest so much? Was it because of John?"

"No, I'd never done it before; I always thought it would be disgusting, but it was ok, the only thing I hated was being forced to do it."

"Really? You'd never done it? You were good."

"I was so scared I'd do something wrong or be sick."

"It was perfect. You think you can do it that well again?"

"I'll try."

He grabbed her hand, placing it on the front of his jeans. "Feel how hard you make me" he ordered. Slowly, reluctantly, she stroked him through his jeans until he stopped her and unfastened his jeans.

"Feel my cock again baby."

She touched him hesitantly with just the tips of her fingers, surprised at how warm and silky he felt. She wondered if she should tell him it was the first time she had ever touched a man, but then he would realise she was a virgin, and he would probably make her have sex with him. She knew that was one of the reasons John wanted her so much, and she had no reason to suspect that Carlos would be any different.

"How do you like to be touched?" she asked, uncertain what to do.

"I'm sure whatever you do will be good," he replied.

She had never liked watching porn films with John and his crowd, but now she was glad she had. If not, she would have had no idea how to do the things that Carlos wanted. He found her soft caresses incredibly erotic and it felt even better when she took him in her mouth again. He was already dreading giving her freedom the next day. Why didn't he say 2 days, a week, a month? He groaned as he felt her tongue. Hell, he could keep her for a lifetime and not get bored.

Maybe he should invite her to stay as his mistress he thought as she took him deeper in her throat, even deeper than he had forced her in the cells.

She felt more confident now, as she stopped and then kissed and licked teasingly before slowly taking him back in her mouth.

"You're driving me crazy" he said, his voice husky with desire. She slid her lips up and down kissing and licking again. "Tease" he said softly.

She stopped, worrying that she was doing something wrong. "Is it ok?" she asked nervously.

"OK? It's incredible."

He was breathing hard and she could tell he was close to coming. She pulled back so she could stroke him with her hand. When she felt he was about to come, she quickly took him in her mouth again, sucking hard, wanting to feel him coming down her throat. He loved the fact that she seemed to be enjoying what she was doing, he'd felt so guilty when she'd cried in the cell, and then again when she had admitted it was her first time giving oral.

Sera felt like she was in some kind of spell. She had wanted to please him, wanted to feel him coming in her mouth, wanted to swallow every drop. What was happening to her, she wondered. How could she actually enjoy doing such a vile act to this brutal stranger?

Afterwards he stroked her hair gently. She lay in his arms, feeling almost relaxed. The worst was over, and it hadn't even been bad. She was prepared to do it all night if he wanted, tomorrow she would be on her way back to her family and freedom.

"There's a bathroom across the hall if you want to freshen up," he said, "and don't get any ideas about escaping, the front door is locked."

"Thanks." She brushed her teeth and re applied her lipstick, not that she thought it would be staying on for long.

When she came back, he had poured more champagne. "Are you hungry?"

Food had been the last thing in her mind, but then she realised she hadn't had a proper meal since lunchtime. "A bit," she admitted.

"We can go out if you like," he said, "but if you try to escape or make contact with anyone, the deal's off. Can I trust you to behave?" He looked deep into her eyes.

"Yes, you have my word. Why would I risk escaping if I can go tomorrow?"