Shattered Dreams Ch. 05

Story Info
He demands more.
2.2k words
4.39
25.9k
6

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(author comment) sorry for the long delay, something called real life keeps intruding, grrrr! This and chapter 6 have been ready for ages and I'm working on chapter 7.

*

Sera was still shaking, aware of her heart pounding as she clung to Carlos. Her body felt ultra sensitive, all her senses seemed magnified. She almost jumped as Carlos brushed his lips against her cheek.

"I love the way you come, baby," he said. "That was so hot."

"It's never been like that before" she replied, her voice shaky. Still, her experience had been limited to a few toys as she had always been too embarrassed to actually touch herself.

As she began to calm down, she realised that they were both naked. "Could you pass me a towel?" she asked. There was no way she was getting out of the hot tub and letting him see her, even after what had just happened. She felt so ashamed, how could she have let herself go like that? She couldn't even face him, couldn't bear to see the look in his eyes remembering how she had begged him to touch her.

He got out and handed her a towel. "Use the outside shower if you like then I'll show you to your room."

She felt relieved, 'her' room not 'their' room. She managed to put her wet bikini bottoms back on, shielding her body with the towel. She was not showering naked in front of Carlos. She was embarrassed enough that he had seen her breasts. After she had finished showering, he handed her another clean towel. She wrapped herself up in it and sat on one of the loungers whilst he showered.

After he showered, she followed him upstairs, and he opened a door leading to a beautiful bedroom. The room was dominated by a huge four poster bed with black silk curtains There were fake fur rugs on the floor, and candles lit everywhere. Then he opened a second, connecting door. This room was smaller, but no less impressive. There was a silver four poster, inlaid with precious jewels, and a white lace canopy above it. The rugs and curtains were white. Candles were lit here too. There was a huge wardrobe, and Sera noticed it was full of her clothes. She looked at him questioningly.

"I'll explain later" he said. "Change into the clothes on the bed and I'll get some champagne."

Sera went through to the room, and breathed a sigh of relief as she heard the door shut behind her. Looking on the bed, Sera saw the outfit John had bought her for her birthday, white lacy stockings, an ivory satin suspender belt, and matching knickers. He had asked her to model it for him but she had ignored him. Her white silky skirt and matching lace top lay beside it, and she felt embarrassed to wear the outfit in front of Carlos. The skirt swirled around as she walked, showing her legs up to the thigh. The top tied in a knot between her breasts, leaving her stomach bare. Reluctantly, she put on the clothes, and the make up which was on the dressing table.

All too soon there was a knock on the door. "Are you ready?" demanded Carlos.

"Yes,"

He opened the connecting door. "You look amazing" he said. He was still wearing just the towel, his long hair was still damp around his shoulders. The white towel emphasised his tanned skin and despite her fear, she thought he looked pretty amazing himself.

"Come here," he said softly, patting the bed in his room. Nervously, she walked over to the bed and sat down and he handed her a glass of champagne. She still felt embarrassed about the way she had responded to him earlier.

She drank the champagne quickly, she was no longer relaxed with him after what had happened earlier. He took the glass from her and began to kiss her, unfastening her top. He stared at her half naked body again.

"So beautiful" he said. "I've got to feel you against me." He lifted her legs and moved her so she was lying full length on the bed, and covered her body with his, desperate to feel her breasts pressing against his bare chest. He began kissing her again, roughly. She could feel his aroused body pressing against her, and knew she would be forced to satisfy him again.

He lifted his weight slightly and began to caress her left breast. His free hand trailed over her stomach, down past her hips, then pushed her skirt aside touching her bare thigh. Then slowly, he moved his hand up her inner thigh until he reached her knickers. His fingers began to push inside her knickers and she panicked. She couldn't let it happen again, she decided she was going to have to distract him somehow.

She twisted away from him and hesitantly placed her hands on his chest. Shyly, she began to caress him with her fingertips. He sighed and lay back down on the bed.

"Is this ok?" she asked.

"It's good." He could tell that she felt embarrassed after what had happened earlier.

She looked at him nervously, trying to imagine what he would like, remembering the reluctant pleasure she had got from his caresses earlier. She stroked his hair, his face, then began to cover his face with soft kisses. Her hands moved down to his chest again.

"Do men like being touched here too?"

"Why don't you find out?" he replied.

She began to stroke and kiss her way down his body. She was so caught up in what she was doing that she forgot the situation, only wanting to please him. He caught his breath, expecting to feel her hands or her mouth on him any moment. But instead she stopped and began to caress and kiss his thighs, her fingers and tongue moving tantalisingly close to where he wanted them. As she finally went to take him in her mouth, he stopped her.

"No baby. We've got all night and right now I've got something else in mind."

"What do you mean?"

"What do you think I mean? I want you."

"You...you mean sex?"

He laughed. "Of course I mean sex."

"But you said I didn't have to."

"What?" Then he realised how she had misunderstood him. "Baby you really think I'd just settle for a blow job when I can do anything I want to you? You misunderstood me. I just meant we didn't have to have sex earlier."

"I'll do what I did before, but please; don't let this go any further."

"What did I tell you about begging me, or have you changed your mind?"

Her heart sank. She was terrified of being put in prison in a foreign country, but the alternative was even more frightening to her.

"Yes I have," she said. "Put me in prison if you want, at least then I can see someone from the embassy."

He laughed. "There's no British embassy here. It's unfortunate for you because things have changed. I talked to Angel earlier. John has been questioned and he said that you knew he was spying. No one believes him, but if I tell the president you admitted it to me, you could be looking at life imprisonment."

She felt sick with fear. "You wouldn't do that, would you?"

"I might. And I could always visit you in prison and make sure you weren't too lonely. If I bribed the guards enough they wouldn't care what I did. And the deals changed now."

"What do you mean?"

"I looked at your travel ticket, your plane leaves in five weeks. You stay with me until then."

"But you said I could go tomorrow."

"That was before John landed you in it. I'm taking a risk protecting you so I might as well get as much out of it as I can."

She listened in horror. "Please, I'm..."

"I won't tell you again. No begging. The only word I want to hear from you is yes or no. Preferably yes. You've got five minutes to make up your mind. Here, maybe this will help." He poured her another glass of champagne.

She reached for her top as the fact that she was half naked in front of him made her feel even more helpless.

"Leave it" he ordered.

He started to caress her breasts again. "Think about it baby." he whispered. "It's just a few weeks out of the rest of your life. I've never had any complaints. By the time I've finished with you, you might not want to leave. Or..." his hands tightened on her breasts, "you go back to the cell, you wait for your trial, probably months, and then you spend the rest of your life in prison."

She shivered. Of course, he had no intention of sending her to prison, or even keeping her in the cells, but she had no way of knowing that.

"Five minutes baby" he said, and lowered his mouth to her neck. She felt his teeth, felt his breath on the tender skin of her neck. She would be wearing scarves for weeks, she thought sadly.

She realised there was no way out. She would have to let him do what he wanted. She made one last desperate plea. "I've nev..."

He covered her mouth with his hand. "Yes or no baby, and no more begging. This is your last chance."

She turned to face him, tears in her eyes. "And another thing" he added. "Lose the tears. It's not much of a turn on that the thought of having sex with me is making you cry." He looked at the clock. "Well?" he demanded. "I want your answer." He stroked the bite on her neck. "Or I can give you another of these while you decide."

Wordlessly, she tilted her head, offering the other side of her neck to him. She felt him biting her gently, and his hands returned to her breasts. She knew she was just killing time, putting off the inevitable.

"Time's up baby."

"So if I agree to sleep with you I can go home in five weeks and if I don't you'll throw me in prison and probably do what you want with me anyway?"

"Basically, yes. You won't last five minutes in prison in a normal cell. I could make sure you were comfortable and looked after...but it would have to be worth it."

"I don't have much of a choice then, do I?"

"Good I'm glad you've decided to be sensible."

She picked up her discarded top and put it on, then went into the bathroom and splashed cold water on her face, catching sight of herself in the mirror. She looked like a frightened bride on a wedding night. Well, this was as near as she was going to get to one. She thought of all her dreams of a man who loved her and would be gentle and understanding. But now she would be forced to give her virginity to an uncaring stranger who felt nothing for her but lust. She knew that if she ever wanted to see her family again somehow she would have to go back in that room and endure whatever he did to her. She was so scared; she knew he would probably hurt her really badly He hadn't even listened when she'd tried to tell him she was a virgin. It would probably only make things worse if he knew, he might even humiliate and hurt her even more. She couldn't do it, she just couldn't. She sank down on the floor, shaking.

There was a knock on the door. "Sera, are you ok?" She didn't answer. Carlos opened the door and saw Sera huddled in a corner, shaking, with tears pouring down her face.

"Please don't be angry with me for crying" she sobbed. "I can't help it, I'm scared."

He felt like a heartless monster, her tears were making him feel bad. He pulled her into his arms. "It's ok, I'm not angry," he said, and stroked her hair gently whilst she sobbed against his chest. For some reason, his sudden gentleness made her cry even more. When she had no more tears left, he wiped her face gently, looking into her frightened eyes. He still wanted her, but not like this. He decided he would try to find out what was wrong and if she really didn't want him, he would tell her she was free to go.

"You've got panda eyes babe," he said softly. "Do you want to sort yourself out?"

"Thanks." She stood up, still shaky, and went over to the mirror to wipe her mascara off.

"Sera," he said softly.

She looked at him with wide, frightened eyes.

"You like me kissing you and touching you don't you?"

"Yes," she admitted.

"So why are you so scared of having sex with me? I'm not being arrogant but I can tell when someone's attracted to me, and I know you are. If you're worried about what John's going to think, he got you into this situation anyway, and it's not like you had a choice."

John? Sera had almost forgotten about him, but he certainly hadn't forgotten about her. As she debated whether to tell Carlos the real reason she was so reluctant, the phone rang.