Shattered Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We kissed passionately as I unbuttoned her blouse. I slid it off her shoulders and unclasped her bra in one smooth motion. Out popped a perfect pair of big Black tits that I ached to touch, lick, and suckle. The areolas were lighter than the rest of her skin, and the nipples grew pinker as they hardened. We formed a "tittie 69," with me on top sucking and fondling her breasts as she lay on her back doing the same to mine. I was afraid I was smothering her.

Breaking off, I started kissing her from her forehead down, stopping once again to worship her breasts, and then continued moving south. As I gazed upon her cleft, I noticed it was shaved completely. Indeed, other than her long braids, which reached to her waist, she did not have a hair upon her body. I inhaled her musky scent, and dove in.

Spreading my legs across her head, Dani again followed suit. I felt her tongue licking my slit, as I returned the motion. I felt her kissing and licking my clit, and I did the same to her. We continued to duplicate one another's actions - rising and then pulling back, rising some more then pulling back again, like waves on the shore. I slipped first one finger into her and found her the little rubbery pad on the front of her vagina that is her g-spot. She did the same to me. I added another finger and pressed again the lips of her pussy. She again did the same. She was dripping so much juice by this time that the index finger of my other hand easily slipped into her ass. I felt her penetrate me in return. More fingers were added all around.

Eventually, sensing we were each close, we simultaneously raced for a tsunami, throwing off all restraint, licking one another's clits, and fucking each other in both holes with all possible fingers. Dani peaked first, growing rigid and bellowing her pleasure. I followed a mere second latter, collapsing into orgasm and onto my dear, sweet masseuse. We turned around and held each other, kissing, tasting ourselves upon the other. Eventually, we disentangled our limbs. Dani got up, dressed, and said goodbye, kissing me once again at the door as she lugged out her table and paraphernalia.

My funk was gone, but I had no real plans for the rest of the day. As I lay in bed basking in the afterglow of a wonderful cum, the phone rang. Wondering who would be calling me, I answered to hear Brandon's voice. Would I like to join him for dinner again this evening, he asked? My heart did a little leap. Echoing Sally Fields - he likes me, he really likes me! - I calmly said yes and agreed to meet in the lobby again. This time, I thought, I'm not going to let him get away. Roused from my afterglow, I went to get some lunch poolside.

As I sat eating my salad, Janice from the cruise stopped by and asked if she could join me. Welcoming the company, I invited her to pull up a chair. She seemed nervous - and ordered a cocktail as soon as the waiter saw her sit down. We chatted lightly for a few minutes. When her drink arrived it did not last long, confirming for me that something was troubling her. Finally, I asked her if something was bothering her. Glancing left, right, and behind her, she then leaned toward me and lowered her voice.

"John and I came on this vacation for a little excitement," she whispered in a conspiratorial voice.

"Really" I responded, not knowing where this was going. Glancing back and forth once again, she explained that they had been married for nearly 20 years and, well, things had gotten a bit stale in the bedroom. I began to understand what was going on here. Janice continued that she had always had a bit of curiosity about being with another woman. John apparently wanted to try a threesome.

"Would you," she hesitated, "be interested?" They had both found me very attractive yesterday on the boat tour. She had been waiting for me all morning by the pool, hoping I would show up. Since I had obviously chosen to stay on with Paul and Sam yesterday, she added, they hoped I might be open to new experiences.

I paused and thought about the proposition. Janice was, as I said yesterday, stunning. John was not half-bad looking, though a little mature for my tastes. I had just made wild passionate love with another woman who I knew even less about than I did Janice. My fires were banked for the moment, but contemplating being with a couple did stir the embers.

I told Janice that this was a bit out of the blue and I needed to get my mind around it. Would the two of them possibly want to join me to finish lunch? Janice called John on her phone, and he appeared almost instantly as if he had been hiding behind the nearest bush, listening to our hushed conversation - which he probably was. John called the waiter over and ordered a bottle of champagne.

As the bubbly did its job, I realized that I really did like Janice and John. Although not the smoothest seduction in the world - indeed, perhaps one of the most straightforward and bluntest propositions I'd ever received - I soon warmed to them and the idea. In fact, it was their straightforward way that appealed to me. I sat closer to Janice and began to touch and rub her arm. I reached out to John and rubbed his shoulder at one of his slightly forced jokes. As they realized their fantasy might come true, they relaxed as well.

What the hell, I thought. I'm here, all alone. I have nothing better to do this afternoon. One can never get enough orgasms, though I had forgotten that fact over the last year as my job consumed all my available energy. I'd already had one mind-blowing orgasm that morning with a beautiful and talented masseuse, a fact that I did not share with Janice and John. Yet, I told them that I'd be honored and pleased to join them for the afternoon. Now that I had made my decision, I was getting all excited and wet.

I stopped by my room to freshen up a bit. After the morning, I had not anticipated that I might be going back to bed so soon - especially with others. I arrived at Janice and John's room a few minutes later.

Janice answered the door, freshly showered and in her plush hotel robe. I could hear the shower running, and presumably John was cleaning up as well. Good, I thought. Their room was smaller than mine but nicely decorated. It seemed awkward at first, but then I thought, what the hell, I might as well get the show on the road.

I turned, put my arms around Janice's neck, and kissed her straight on the lips. Our tongues were soon in each other's mouth. I removed one hand and quickly undid the tie on her robe and pushed it from her shoulders. With her now completely naked, I broke the kiss, pulled back to inspect what I was about to devour, and was pleased with what I saw. Reengaging our kiss, I gently fondled her left breast, twisting her nipple - which was surprisingly large - between my fingers. This elicited a low moan.

Janice then tried to disrobe me as well, pulling my sundress over my head. She got tangled in the bra clasp, her nervousness obviously creating problems doing a simple task she herself had done literally thousands of times before. I reached behind and undid my bra, letting it drop down into my waiting hands. On seeing my glorious tits come into view, Janice gasped and then reached and held them like they were the most delicate and fragile objects in the world.

Dropping my panties, I then pushed her back onto the bed and laid on top of her, kissing her lips and caressing her eager body. At this point, John came into the room and made some lame joke about starting without him, to which both Janice and I just motioned for him to join us on the bed. As he towered over us on his knees, waiting for attention, we both reached for his throbbing cock and stroked him together. I'm sure he felt like he had died and gone to heaven.

I rolled onto my back and directed Janice to lick and suck my nipples. I motioned to John to approach, and I took his engorged dick into my waiting mouth. As Janice worshipped my breasts, I made love to John's hard prick. With a free hand, I pushed Janice down, and she took the hint, slowly kissing her way across my belly to my increasingly wet snatch. John straddled my chest. With his dick still in my warm mouth, he continued Janice's fondling of my tits and stimulating of my now hard nipples.

Janice finally reached my gash. She was tentative at first, kissing and nibbling around the folds where my thighs joined my pelvis. Eventually, she moved to my slit and, I gather, tasted her first woman. I started to press myself onto her tongue. I wanted, no needed, more stimulation. She took the hint and settled in for a feast, which I much appreciated.

Pulling John out of my mouth, I saw Janice's face between my legs and her butt in the air. Take her doggy style I urged, and he did. With each thrust, Janice was forced deeper into my cunt. Much better I thought.

Yet, I began to feel like a guilty guest, not contributing my share to the party. I asked Janice to turn around; she obliged willingly, lowering herself onto my waiting mouth. An unshaven and completely natural woman, it was a small challenge finding my way through the forest, but eventually I discovered a flowing river.

With Paul now dislodged from Janice, he joined her at my pussy, just as I had hoped. The two of them traded licks of me and kisses for each other, creating a great slobbering mess of pussy juice and saliva. No doubt heightened by her fantasy coming true, Janice came relatively quickly and very, very hard, rolling off me and, apparently, nearly passing out for a minute. John rose to fill the void she left, plunging his cock into my very wet pussy. This was much better, I thought, as he began to ram into me again, and again, and again.

Since I was apparently the ringmaster at this circus, I moved John onto his back and mounted him. I then directly Janice to face me while straddling John's face, allowing him to lick her still super-charged pussy and play with me at the same time. She quickly got into the swing of things, kissing my lips, tweaking my nipples, and putting two fingers on either side of my erect and pleading clit.

With John's dick inside me, and Janice's efforts, I was soon rushing toward what I knew would be a major orgasm. John, from what I could tell from his muffled noises, was obviously on the same course. With great coordination and little effort, I went first with a glorious pulse. My contracting pussy pushed John over the edge, and he emptied himself inside me in what I could feel was a plentiful load.

As I hugged her to stay upright, John's oral activity finally set Janice off as well, for her second spine-tingling orgasm of the afternoon. As we collapsed, I straddled Janice's face and spread my pussy lips wide, letting John's load dribble into her mouth. When she had a good taste, I kissed her and we shared her husband's sperm. Looking each other in the eyes, we swallowed.

Janice excused herself, and I cuddled up to John, who was grinning from ear to ear. He had felt wonderful. A good fuck, I concluded, helped along by his wife. The afternoon, I had to admit, had turned out pretty well.

As I daydreamed a bit, Janice returned with a double-sided dildo already implanted into her now well lubricated sheaf. She needed John's help with the harness, she said. This was not on my list of things I planned to do today - or more accurately, on the list of things I had not planned to do. But Janice did look pretty amazing standing next to the bed with her magnificent feminine body and an eight inch dildo protruding from her cunt.

I opened my arms and reached for her. She leaned into my embrace and kissed me, as John helped direct the dildo into me. Janice then proceeded to fuck me, much as her husband had done only a little while before. Although it lacked the warmth and feeling of a real cock, I must admit that the dildo had much the same effect.

As I wrapped myself around Janice, mashing our tits together, she humped me with a slow, steady rhythm. The dildo was obviously moving inside of her as well. As she thrust into me, the harness must have been pressing against her clit. We were both getting off on this. As I realized through my budding haze, this must have been the core of Janice's fantasy. Not only being with a woman, but fucking one.

John was, as might be expected, next to us on the bed watching the action. I reached out a hand and grabbed his growing erection and stroked him to full hardness. Taking charge once again, I turned Janice on her back, sitting her up on the pillows at the head of the bed. I then took her reverse cowgirl style, sliding the dildo back into my slit. I then directed John to stand and drew his dick, still somewhat sticky with my juices and his cum, into my mouth.

As I rose on Janice's plastic cock, I swallowed John's real one. As I slid down Janice's, I withdrew from John's until only the head remained in my mouth. Up and down. Up and down. Janice was going crazy beneath me. The stimulation of the dildo in her and on her, and playing out what was obviously an important fantasy for her, was too much. She squirmed. She thrust her pelvis and pretend cock into me. She grabbed my sides and, with great effort, bent far enough forward to hold my tits as they jiggled up and down each time I slammed myself down onto her plastic cock. Meanwhile, I continued to suck, stroke, and occasionally deep throat John. This was, in fact, too much for me.

My head was spinning. My body was on fire. As Janice squeezed my nipples, I soared high into the sky and released a flood all over Janice. As I continued to slide up and down her plastic cock, she exploded as well, screaming out her orgasm as it convulsed through her body. As I slowed down, I doubled my attention to John's real dick. Throwing his head back, he spewed a second load, first into my mouth, then all over my face and tits. Swallowing, I fell onto the bed and demanded that Janice clean up the mess her husband had made.

We stayed where we fell. Bodies intertwined with one another. Hands wrapped around other hands, my hand grasping John's now spent member, someone's finger actually in my pussy. It was nice. We drifted off, I think, or at least I did. When I finally returned to consciousness, John and Janice had somehow moved into a spooning position. I eased myself out of bed, got dressed, and let myself out of their room. I decided that, however much I enjoyed the afternoon, I preferred not to be a third wheel on some couple's bicycle. As I wandered back to my own room, I silently wished them well in their marriage.

What a day! I don't know what it was about the island, or perhaps the vacation, but I could not get enough sex. It was now six in the evening. Remembering my phone call from Brandon earlier in the day, I now regretted saying yes to both him and John and Janice. One would probably have been enough. I was a bit sore, admittedly. I drew a nice hot bath and relaxed in the tub, draining away the residues of three lovers and three orgasms in the same day.

At eight, I once again joined Brandon in the lobby. Somewhat refreshed, I gave him a warm smile and a delicate kiss. He asked how my day had been, and I'm sure I blushed.

"Delightful," I said as quickly as possible, and then just as quickly asked him about his, the properties they saw, when he got back, and more. I was nervous, covering up his one question with far too many in return. Fortunately, he did not seem to notice or at least to mind the diversion.

Once again, we had a wonderful dinner and an engaging, interesting conversation. We did not seem to lack topics to talk about. Brandon was funny and at the same time a good listener. He wanted to know all about my job as a lawyer, my most interesting (and most boring) cases, my childhood, even my first crush - and was somewhat surprised, I think, to hear the greatly sanitized version of my affair with Professor Smith. Time flew. I was falling for this man. Rather, if I would admit it to myself, I had already fallen, hard. For the first time in forever, I could imagine a life with another person, bearing his children, growing old and senile together.

Yet, when we got back to the hotel, Brandon once again kissed me good night - albeit, a much longer kiss with much more tongue - and then said he needed to go. I couldn't tell what was wrong with him. I could feel his hard-on as we wrapped our arms around each other and kissed. I gathered he found me attractive.

So what was wrong? I grew a bit more bold and asked if he would come up to my room, but he only got agitated, said he really must get to sleep, and practically flew down the hallway - with his little limp. I was completely nonplused. I was pretty sure I was in love with this guy. I had not met anyone in years who engaged me, my mind, even my passions as much as Brandon. But he would not or could not make the next move. Was it me?

Day Four

I tossed and turned all night. Knowing that Brandon was meeting his boss at eight for another day of analyzing various properties on the island, I finally gave up, got dressed, and waited to ambush him in the hotel lobby. As he got off the elevator with his boss, I accosted him.

Obviously disconcerted, Brandon introduced me to his boss, to whom I graciously said hello, using only my best manners. I then asked Brandon if I could, perhaps, have a short word with him. His boss smiled and told us to take a minute. I pulled Brandon out onto the veranda, away from the other guests enjoying their coffee in the morning air, and sat him down forcefully into a chair.

"What's up," I demanded. We have the greatest time together, I declared. I've never met anyone whose company I enjoy more. I find you attractive - indeed, exceedingly attractive. I've practically thrown myself at you for the last two nights. And you flee.

"What's wrong with me," I said in a harsh whisper?

At this, Brandon buried his face in his hands. After a minute, he began rubbing his face, usually a sign of emotional turmoil.

Finally, he looked at me and said, so quietly I could barely hear, "I told you I was in Iraq, remember?" He then poured out his story. On his second tour, his patrol was out at night. His scout stepped on an IED, killing him instantly. The blast shattered his right leg. Shrapnel flew everywhere, much of embedding itself into the same side of his body as he fell to the road. Due to the firefight that followed, he was not evacuated until the next day, and by then apparently an infection had already set in.

After laying in pain for a day, thinking that he was going to die, he eventually woke up in a hospital in Germany, but without his right leg. Due to the shattered bones and the infection, they had to amputate it right above the knee. He had spent months in rehabilitation and even more in therapy. He had eventually been released and gotten his job through the Wounded Warriors program.

Since the attack, he continued, he had not dated anyone. His prosthesis was good, among the best. From the outside, his limp was the only visible sign - the very limp I had chosen to focus on in my disappointment two nights before, I was immediately horrified to recall. But his leg itself, he claimed, was disgusting. Scarred. Discolored. Still ulcerated at times. He was deeply afraid that any woman who looked at him in this state would run away as fast as they could. He was damaged goods.

He looked up at me, straight into my eyes, and said he too felt all the things I felt. He too was falling and perhaps had fallen for me. He had even told his boss, who knew of his problems and worries, that he might even have met the girl of his dreams. But he was afraid, he concluded, to let me see him, to touch him, for fear that I'd flee as fast as I could.

Now it was my turn to fall apart emotionally. I crawled into his lap, wrapped my arms around his neck, and sobbed hysterically into his shoulder. My heart burst for this man, and the trauma he'd been through. I felt incredibly guilty for my snide comments, if only to myself, about his limp. I felt even guiltier, if truth be told, about my escapades of the last few days. While he was working, I had been screwing a whole array of strangers.