Shattered Secret

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," Francesca groaned. "Do it, Mr Bryant, fill my nasty cunt with cum." Her climax ripped through her body with an intensity that astounded her. Francesca rolled in the chaos of her bed covers, the fingers of one hand stuffed into her opening while the other hand swirled around her excited clitty.

Her orgasm was so intense that she decided to attempt to live out the fantasy in real-life. The idea thrilled and appalled her simultaneously. The excitement of what could happen caused the syrup to slide from her body, but the possibility for it to go wrong was huge, as was the potential fall-out, but she had to try. Despite the potential pitfalls she had to live it, the frustration of her unreleased desires was mounting, and soon it would be unbearable. Very soon the need to seduce Mr Bryant grew to occupy most of her waking thoughts and she made her plan.

***

Ted's phone rang, he checked the number, it was Derek's office line calling.

"Ted Bryant," he answered.

There was a pause and then a hesitant, "Mr Bryant?"

"Speaking," he thought he recognised the voice. "Is that you Francesca?"

Another long pause. "Yes, yes it is, Mr Bryant."

"Is something wrong?" She had never called him before, the need had never arisen and Ted's immediate reaction was that there was a problem, some business related matter that Derek had passed to the girl to help with.

"Nothing's wrong, Mr Bryant."

The girl sounded strange, Ted grew concerned. Was she in some kind of trouble? Drink or drugs perhaps? He decided to play it cool. "What can I do for you, Francesca?"

"Uhm..." Her hesitancy was apparent. "Well, there's something here for you, Mr Bryant. Something at the house - Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not busy. What is it? Is it business?" He was taken aback by what sounded like a moan.

"No, not business, just something waiting for you."

The penny dropped. It was the moan and the thick, treacly sound of her voice. No! He thought. She couldn't mean... Ted steered into a petrol station forecourt. "Is it something like...?" He heard the timbre of his own voice as he spoke; it sounded heavy and rich, the same tone as hers, the voice of lust. "Is it something like last time...? Like our secret?"

The pause stretched into long seconds. The gap seemed interminable and Ted thought the girl had hung up, perhaps too scared to venture any further along the dark avenue of the game. He was just about to blurt her name when she replied in a whisper, "Yes... Just like our secret."

Ted closed his eyes and squeezed the steering wheel. Jesus fucking Christ! His penis stiffened swiftly and savagely, and the heavy warmth of arousal spread through the pit of his stomach and clamped his balls. What was she suggesting? Ha, he knew what she was suggesting... What could he do?

"Waiting for me?" He murmured. "Are you sure? Are you really sure, Francesca?"

"Waiting for you," she confirmed and sighed. "I'm scared though, Mr Bryant. I know you could tell my father... I don't think you would, but here I am...Waiting... And I'm just the same as before..."

Ted knew that he should turn her down. Reason and morality demanded it. She was only a girl, his best friend's daughter, it would be madness to pursue the course she'd set. He knew that guilt and anxiety would follow in the wake of an illicit liaison, and there would be the risk of business calamity as well if Derek ever discovered the unthinkable.

The refusal formed in his mind. He had made his decision in the split second following her invitation. However, the words that came out contradicted the judgement. "Give me ten minutes," he growled, "I'll let myself in."

***

The phone went dead and Francesca stared at the handset. What had she just done? He was coming. Francesca's fingers crept down between her legs and swirled in lazy circles. Her labia felt slippery and her clitty throbbed. Every nerve ending in her nipples and clitoris tingled with expectancy. Her tummy felt leaden with anticipation. He was coming... What events had she set in motion?

She had known all along that she would make the call. She'd kidded herself that she wouldn't, but when she put the DVD in the drawer and pressed play, she'd known that she would call him.

It hadn't been easy though. She had picked up the phone half a dozen times but bottled at the last second. Then, in an agony of desire, she had pressed send, a few rings later and he'd answered. It was too late to back out now.

Francesca teased her nipples and gloried in the delicious sparks of electricity that fired through her body as she played. She ran her hands over the smooth skin of her breasts, down over her flat, soft stomach to the heat of her pussy. She could barely contain her excitement when she thought of how it would very soon be Mr Bryant's hands running across her body.

"Hello, Francesca."

Her head snapped round at the sound of his voice. She hadn't heard him arrive this time, but there he was, staring at her with a look she'd never seen in his eyes before. He looked different, something about his eyes, his expression.

He wants me, Francesca thought. That's what's strange about him. He's horny. "Hello Mr Bryant..." Emboldened by the illicit thrill and the ardour in his expression, she swivelled in the chair and let her legs fall open. "You've really come. I've been thinking about you for ages... I didn't know what to do... So I called."

His attention focussed on that place between her thighs. Fuck, she's a sweet, hot young thing. Look at that pussy. Then he spoke, "When you told me you were like the last time, all bare... Well, I couldn't keep away, Francesca. You're such a beautiful young woman... Any man would struggle to say no."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful?" Francesca stood and walked to him. "You must have been with so many women. I didn't think I could compare. I'm only nineteen."

The reminder of their comparative ages twisted through Ted's stomach with a wrench of desire. Nineteen, he thought, dear God she's nineteen and doesn't think she's good enough! He pulled her naked form to his clothed body and kissed her mouth. His tongue pushed between her lips and, after a moment of hesitation, Francesca returned the kiss. His hands worked over her body, just as she'd imagined a few minutes earlier. She felt his fingers kneading her buttocks and his palms sliding up over the small of her back before he clamped his hands tightly around her ribcage, his thumbs below her breasts.

"You're gorgeous," he moaned and kissed her again. "Feel me, feel my cock." He pulled Francesca's hand to the ridge in his trousers. His actions were growing more urgent as his passion flared. He unzipped his flies and roughly guided the girl's fingers inside.

"Mr Bryant, you're so hard. Fuck... I've never felt one so hard."

Francesca tugged the angry phallus out into the open and she stared down at it, eyes wide. With great presence of mind, she undid his belt and allowed his trousers and underwear to fall to an undignified crumple around his knees.

"Do you like my cock?" He wanted her to say she loved it. He wanted her to worship it. To have such a nubile example of sweet beauty, of such near innocence glorying over his manhood would make him feel like some supreme being. He was desperate for her to utter the words.

"It... It's gorgeous, Mr Bryant." She looked into his lust-glazed eyes and recalled her porn dialogue. "I want you to fuck me with it," she purred and licked his face. "I want you to fuck my hot kitty with it. Would you like to stick that thing in my teenage pussy?"

"Jesus, Francesca!" Astounded by her vulgarity, he inwardly considered just how many lovers she had known. "You're so bad," he growled. "Who taught you that stuff?"

Francesca giggled, but didn't answer. Instead, she knelt in front of him, held the root of his shaft and examined his cock.

"I think I'll have to suck you, Mr Bryant. Would you like me to lick your big, fucking cock?"

Ted groaned when the underside of her tongue swirled around the head of his penis. She licked at the big dome for a few moments and then sucked at it, taking just the tip between her lips. Her cheeks sank into a concavity a she sucked at him, the tip of her tongue probing into the slit at his apex. Then, as she'd seen in the films, she spat onto the glans and smeared the gooey mix of saliva and pre-cum around her cheeks.

Ted's hips jerked as he fucked into her mouth with tight, involuntary jerks. The girl was too hot for him. Her face coated with the residue of debauchery thrilled him. He had no idea that the demure Francesca he'd known for so long would behave like such a slut.

"How many?" he grunted through gritted teeth. "How many men have you fucked?"

She looked up at him from the carpet. His cock slid from her lips.

"Why?" she asked, "Why do you want to know?"

"What you say... What you do... You're nineteen and yet you talk and act like a woman with so much experience."

Francesca stood and studied his face. Should she tell him the truth? She'd known two men – well boys really, compared to him, fumbling boys.

"Two, I've fucked two boys." She used 'boys' deliberately. "I don't want to talk about them now," she added. "I want to know what a real man's like. I want you to show me how good it can be."

The sensation of Francesca's hand around his shaft banished all thoughts of her previous lovers. This time she moved forward for the kiss, moaning as she jerked and squeezed his dick.

Ted pushed the girl away roughly. "Sit in the chair," he commanded. "I'm going to taste you. I want to lick your pussy."

Francesca complied and slid a finger between her labia, watching while Ted struggled out of his clothes. Naked and with his erection waggling in front of him, he advanced on the waiting girl. He knelt at her feet and, at a touch of his hand, Francesca eagerly spread her thighs, hooking the backs of her knees over the armrests and shuffling her buttocks forward.

Ted groaned when he saw the smooth mound of her mons, plump and bare except for the precise, minute triangle of hair at the top of her crease.

"What a peachy little pussy." He peeled the sticky lips of her sex apart and whispered the words, an intense look of concentration on his face. "So soft, so juicy, I bet you taste sweet."

Francesca arched her back and thrust herself onto his mouth when Ted's lips first brushed against her body.

"Yes," she sighed. "Lick me, lick me there.

Ted called on his considerable experience, swiftly taking the girl to the pinnacle of her pleasure. She squirmed and groaned as his deft tongue slithered. He seemed to touch all the right places at the right time. He was neither too rough nor too soft. He applied pressure when her body's subtle signals guided him, and eased back when he sensed she was close. He tongued at her clit and even probed into her with his fingers, massaging her g-spot so that Francesca squealed with delight at, what was for her, a new sensation.

"Oh, that's good. So... Fucking...Good." Francesca moved her torso forward and brought Ted's face up to hers as she held his cheeks in her palms. "Kiss me, let me taste myself."

Ted let the girl suck at his tongue for a few moments before he gently guided her back into position and renewed his efforts between her thighs. He wanted her to climax on his tongue. He wanted to hear the girl cry out in pleasure as she came, then he would use his cock to bring them both to the peak. Ted sucked the folds of Francesca's flaps into his mouth and tongued at her opening. Francesca squealed and grunted as she rushed headlong towards her climax. She pushed her fingers through Ted's hair and pulled his face closer and harder against her body.

"I'm going to do it. I'm so close." She was panting, breathless, her eyes gleaming.

Ted lapped at her clit and used his fingers inside to give the girl as much stimulation as he could. He heard her groan and lifted his face from her sex so he could see the results of his efforts. Francesca's hips bucked rhythmically as she fucked down onto his fingers. Ted saw the rosy flush spread from Francesca's chest up along her throat as her climax rolled. He watched her stomach tighten as her whole body convulsed. He was thrilled to see the stiff, excited points of her nipples, thick and distended with desire, and he couldn't resist sucking at each for a few seconds, massaging her tight breasts at the same time.

"I'm coming," Francesca whined, the word rolling on and on, the desperate urgency obvious in the tone. "Yes, oh yes, oh yes." Francesca's expression of delight was bright as she smiled, caught in the vortex of pleasure that swirled through her consciousness. Her mouth was a wide O of delight, her eyes wide as though in awe at the sensations that surged and boiled in her.

Ted slid the underside of his shaft along Francesca's slit. She gasped at the bump of his cock against her sensitive clitoris. Ted was aiming his cock head at Francesca's opening, "I'm going to fuck you with this thing now, baby. I'm going to see how tight your lovely little pussy is."

"Wait." Francesca's tone was strident and Ted checked his forward thrust. "We need protection. I'm not on the pill. You could get me pregnant."

"Shit," Ted grunted in frustration. "What do you mean? How come you led me this far only to stop me now?"

Francesca stood and moved quickly. She called over her shoulder as she left the room. "Come on, come to my room. I have condoms in there."

Ted padded after the girl. She held the packet to him when he walked into her bedroom. Impatiently he ripped at the foil and hurriedly rolled the rubber sheath over his penis. Francesca eyed him from her position on her bed.

"Now," Ted growled as he settled between Francesca's legs. He held her knees wide and slid his covered cock along her cleft again. Francesca used her elbows as support, watching along her body as Ted prepared to enter her. "I'm going to fuck you, baby. Are you ready for me to put it in?"

"Yes please," Francesca sighed, "put it in. I've waited so long. Put it in me."

Still on his knees, Ted pushed the bulb against her. There was a brief resistance until he slid past her labia, and then he felt the slick slide as her body accepted his intrusion.

"Fuck," Ted grunted, half his length buried in the girl.

Francesca looked up into her lover's eyes. She swallowed heavily and then looked down to where, unbelievably, Ted's cock was invading her.

"I can't believe it. You're fucking me. You're really fucking me. Oh shit..." Francesca fell back and spread her thighs wider, bending her knees so that Ted could push even deeper.

Ted began to move rhythmically, sliding in and out of Francesca, building the tempo and force of his strokes as his lust burned brighter. He angled his cock into her, eliciting sharp yelps and deep groans as the different sensations rocked Francesca's senses. He watched her small breasts roll with scarcely a ripple as he fucked into her harder and harder.

Damn she's an athletic little thing, he thought silently. So fit, what a body. His eyes roved over every superb inch of her. He looked at her face, creased in a rictus of delirious pleasure. The abandoned look of desire that he saw in her pained expression sent an arterial burst of lust through him and he knew he wouldn't last long at their first coupling. He watched with a weird sense of detachment as the lips of her sex clung greedily to the smeared, rubber-coated shaft of his cock and he marvelled at how responsive she was to him.

"Francesca," he grunted. "I'm sorry... I'm going to come." The detachment melted and Ted grimaced, gritting his teeth in a futile attempt to hold his ejaculation in check. It was no use and semen spurted from his cock to fill the teat of the condom with gooey, thick spunk.

"You're coming for me?" Francesca cried when Ted's grunts sounded. The knowledge that he was coming for her, that she had excited him so much that he couldn't hold back thrilled her and she pulled his mouth to hers as his cock swelled and pumped, buried to the hilt in her body.

Francesca grinned when Ted, with a frown of distaste, peeled the soggy prophylactic from his wilting cock. The man looked around comically with a perplexed expression.

"Uhm...?" He held up the offending wrinkle of rubber and shrugged.

"Put it in here." Francesca offered a tissue that she plucked from a box. "Give it to me; I'll get rid of it." She smirked and rolled her eyes at Ted's obvious embarrassment. "Get your things," she continued, suddenly brisk and businesslike. "I want to go to the summerhouse. I want you to have me all night in there."

Francesca spent the rest of the night with her new lover in the summerhouse as she wished. She lost count of the number of orgasms he induced as he took her at intervals throughout the night and early morning. He brought her to a noisy climax repeatedly using his tongue, fingers, and superb cock.

When Ted left the following morning, Francesca felt swollen and bruised between her legs. Her breasts were sore from both Ted's and her own handling as she scaled the peaks of her desire time after time.

"I want you to fuck me again soon," Francesca purred from under the covers as Ted dressed. "Do you want to see me again?"

Ted looked at her, unsure how he felt. Should he see her again? He felt guilty at having used his friend's daughter in such a carnal way. He viewed their coupling as his weakness. He had succumbed to the call of her physical beauty and in so doing, betrayed his friend and business partner, her father.

"To be honest, Francesca, I need time to think. I'm sorry, but I'm a little confused at what we've done. You're so young... And you're Derek's daughter..."

Naked, Francesca slid out from under the duvet. She pressed her body to him and hugged him. "I want to see you again though. It was so good last night. You were so good." Her eyes implored him, "Please think about me, and think about how good we were together. I know you enjoyed it. I saw your face when you came...

"I'll be in touch, I promise."

Ted left the girl and drove home. He thought about the things they'd done together and how delicious she'd been, how she'd tasted and felt, the sounds she made when he moved in and out of her tight, young body.

"God," he groaned. He knew he wouldn't be able to resist her. He could make all the resolutions he wanted, but he knew in his heart of hearts that he would crack. She was just too damned sexy; he'd have to visit her again.

***

The lovers continued to meet. Ted was right, her allure was too strong and he couldn't shake the images of her lithe body from his mind. He recalled the texture of her skin under his fingers and the scent of her body after their energetic night together. She smelled so clean and fresh whenever he went to her, but the unmistakable odour of their sex stirred him on some deeper level. She was an earthy animal, so youthful and invigorating and even tousled and soiled from fucking she looked beautiful in his eyes. The realisation that he was falling in love with Francesca jolted Ted. The strength of his emotion shook him and left him reeling; things had gotten way out of control.

Francesca continued to watch her films. She amassed a tidy collection of her own, buying them from an internet site. The films fired her imagination and she formed plans to live out some of the fantastic tales she saw enacted in such lewd and graphic detail.

"Take me to a hotel," she demanded one afternoon. "There's something I want to try." Ted noticed the sly look on Francesca's face but chose to ignore it. She had grown far more adventurous since their first encounter. Every meeting left her more emboldened, besides, Ted was besotted with her, he'd agree to nearly anything. "You book it, tell me the room number, and I'll meet you there... Okay?"