Shauna Ch. 02

Story Info
Shauna and her son, Billy discover more loving ways.
6k words
4.61
129.1k
40
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna: Ch. 2, More Loving and Lust

Shauna awoke, and it was morning. She was in her own bed and her mind immediately filled with the events of the previous day. She had watched Billy, her eighteen year old son (step-son) jack off; she had fucked him and taught him how to eat her pussy; and she had sucked his cock and swallowed his cum. It had been a very full and wonderful day. Although she wondered if what she had done was right for herself and Billy, she felt no regrets. In fact, she felt a lot like she did after she fucked her brother the first time. No one was forced and everyone enjoyed it.

Following their last session of the day, Shauna had set rules for their new relationship and Billy had agreed to them.

Rule 1. Even though they enjoy sex together, I am was still your Mom and you are my son. We are neither husband and wife nor girlfriend and boyfriend.

Rule 2. You are never to spend the night in my bed.

Rule 3. The house will be clothing optional. Since we have seen each other not only nude, but having sex, there is no point in wearing clothing for the sole purpose of hiding something. (This rule was put in place at Billy’s urging, but no objection from his Mom.)

Rule 4. Sex is always optional, and either of us can refuse at any time with no hard feelings.

Rule 5. There will be no jealousy. We shared sex and will continue to, but neither of us has an exclusive claim on the other. Both of us will date whomever and whenever we choose, and if one or both of us chose to bring the date back to the house, there will be no obvious or subtle signs of jealousy.

Rule 6. Either of us can have sex in the house with dates we bring home, with the provision that you use protection.

Rule number two had been especially hard for Billy last night. He had wanted to stay in bed with his Mom and sleep nude with her all night. Shauna, however, knew that could lead to real complications, such as having sex so much during the night that Billy would not be able to get up for school the next morning, not to mention running the risk of moving more away from mother and son to husband and wife. In the end, Billy had grudgingly left for his own bed, where, Shauna was sure, he jacked-off at least once before going to sleep.

Now it was morning and Billy was off to school, having left at least an hour before she awoke. When he returned home that afternoon, he would likely want to continue with their sexual activity, and she was also very eager.

Stretching and yawning, Shauna rose and went to the shower. After enjoying the warm, soothing water, and rubbing on her body lotions, she stood in front of the mirror, nude, looking at her body. It still looked nice. True, her boobs sagged a bit more than in her nude college days pictures, but they still caught the attention of men, and sometimes women, when she went to the beach or wore a blouse without a bra.

Reaching up, she pinched one of her nipples between finger and thumb, her body shifting slightly with pleasure. She loved having her nipples sucked and played with and realized that that was one thing she had missed yesterday with Billy. He had paid little attention to her tits. She would have to teach him about that if he was going to please her, and other women he would be with. She wondered if she should masturbate but decided against it, wanting to save all her sexual energy for when Billy got home.

Shauna moved downstairs without dressing and fixed her breakfast. As she ate, she though about how good it was to have the freedom to walk around the house nude. Not only was it good, it felt erotic - - kind of like it had been with her late husband before Billy was born. They had seldom worn cloths around the house, and they had fucked like rabbits. God, she missed that, but now she had Billy.

The housework got done, but little else. Shauna cancelled the appointments she had set for her volunteer work and stayed home. Her mind was absorbed with talking with Billy about the gay magazine she had found under his mattress yesterday - - the magazine that had set their sexual activity in motion. She wasn’t nervous since they usually talked freely, but wanted to get to it, get past the initial opening. Going to his room, she thumbed through the magazine again, and again found herself picturing Billy in the various gay sex acts portrayed in the pictures. Her cunt got moist with her fantasies but she allowed herself no more than several quick caresses of her pussy and clit.

After what seemed ages, Billy arrived home. Actually it was about his usual time, about 3:30. She heard him yell, “MOM,” as he opened the door. By the time he got to the living room, he was naked, and very erect. Looking up at him, Shauna laughed.

“I can see what you have been thinking about.”

“That’s all I could think about today.” Billy blurted out. “Having sex with you yesterday and what I want to do today.”

“Easy, Billy.” Shauna tried to calm him. “Sit down and let’s talk a bit first.” Seeing his look of disappointment, she added, “Then we can fuck.”

"Can we fuck first and then talk, Mom?" Billy asked, one hand holding his hard cock, stroking it slowly.

"You may be right, Honey." Shauna sighed. "I don't think you will hear anything until we get some of that cum out of your balls."

"Can I fuck you and then eat your pussy, Mom?"

"I would love that, son. Let's try something we didn't do yesterday, though. You lie on your back on the carpet and I will be on top."

Billy quickly obliged, lying on his on the floor and watched as his lovely Mom straddled him and squatted until her pussy touched the tip of his cock. He watched her steady herself with her feet and one hand and reach back, holding his cock with her other hand and guiding it into her wet love opening. He moaned as he heard her gasp with pleasure as she slid slowly down on him. She was so well lubricated that he slid in easily until her ass cheeks were on his hips.

Then raising up slightly, Shauna said: "Fuck me, Billy. Fuck my cunt."

As Mom moved her ass up and down, Billy began thrusting up, his cock sliding in and our of her warm pussy. At first, it was awkward, since this was their first time in this position, but soon then developed a rhythm, and it felt like she was swallowing him with her pussy with each thrust.

"Play with my tits, Billy. Squeeze my nipples and twist them, Baby." Shauna gasped, filled with lust for her son.

Billy was enjoying the view of his Mom’s tits bouncing above him with each of their thrusts, but he wanted to please. Reaching up with both hands, he cupped his Mom’s soft breasts, squeezing them; then taking her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, he squeezed gently, not wanting to hurt.

Shauna enjoyed the stimulation but it was not near enough for her and she almost screamed: "Oh Fuck, Baby. Harder! Harder! Twist my nipples."

Billy followed her instructions, giving each nipple a hard twist. He was amazed by Shauna's reaction as she began to moan and gasp, fucking his cock harder, looking into his eyes and whispering in a voice husky with lust: "Cum for me, Baby. Cum inside Mom. Come inside me and I'll feed you your cum. Cum for me"

That was all Billy needed. He thrust hard and began to fill his Mom with cum. Shauna held still for him and let him thrust, pushing harder each time he spurt more cum inside her. She watched his face as he came, his mouth open, nostrils flared, and his eyes almost clouded with desire and release. She watched lovingly until he had finished, and then when his hips relaxed, she sat down on him, not allowing his cum to escape.

"Mom’s got a treat for both of us, Billy." She said softly as she reached underneath herself. Then as she raised up off his cock, she slid her fingers over her pussy, trapping his cum inside her. Straightening her body, she remained on her needs and slowly moved up Billy's body until her pussy was over his mouth, then bending over slightly so she could see, she removed her hand and moaned as she watched the first glob of his cum fall from her freshly fucked cunt into his mouth.

“O fuck, Baby!” Shauna gasped as she watched a second glob fall from her opening into her mouth. She watched as he quickly closed his mouth and swallowed, then opened it again. She felt his hands grab her hips and pull her down onto his mouth, and felt his tongue enter her, sliding through both of their love juices, licking them out of her into his mouth and swallowing again and again. Finally Billy pushed his Mom up with his hands and as she looked down, she could see cum around his lips and on his chin.

“That was so hot, Baby.” Shauna said in a gravelly voice. “So fucking hot. Eat my pussy now. Eat me. I need to cum”

“Yes, Mom.” Billy replied as his mother lowered her pussy to his mouth again and his tongue entered her.

After kissing her pussy several times, Billy settled on Shauna’s clit, sucking, licking, pleasuring her until she came, grinding down onto him. He looked up as she was CUMMING, watching he thrust out her chest and throw her head back, her face contorted with desire.

When Shauna has finished, she rolled off her son and lay on the carpet beside him, both breathing hard.

“Now we need to talk.” She finally said.

“OK, Mom. I’m ready to talk, and then we can do something else.”

“I think I have released a monster.” Shauna giggled as she reached down and shook his still erect cock. “A fuck monster.”

Billy laughed and said: “What do you want to talk about, Mom?”
“Well, the magazine I found in your bedroom yesterday; the one with pictures of naked men. When I found it, I thought you might be gay, but then you were very turned on with me yesterday and today.”

Billy turned a brilliant red, looked down, and said nothing.

“It’s all right, Son. I am not scolding you, just wanting to find out where you are sexually. I will love you no matter where that is.”

Taking courage, Billy began: “Mom, I like girls,” then paused, “but I am also very turned on by guys. It’s frustrating, and I sometimes feel very ashamed.”

“Perhaps you’re bi, Honey. There is no shame in that. I’ve known for years that I am bi.”

“You have had sex with women?” Billy was astounded.

“Yes, Honey, I have. I prefer sex with men, but there is something about the feel of a another soft feminine body and the taste of pussy that I really like at times.”

“Wow. I didn’t know that.”

“Now you do.” Shauna continued. “And if you are also bi, it is all right. You are following in the steps of your Mom. I always had a suspicion that your father was also bi, but he never talked about it.”

“So you don’t have a problem with me having the magazine?”

“Not at all. I suppose you masturbate while you’re looking at it.”

“Mom!” Billy began, then relaxed some. He had just eaten his cum from this woman’s pussy, surely nothing he could reveal about himself would be more intimate than that. “Yeah. I guess I do - - and I really get turned on.”

“Nothing wrong with that, Billy.” Shauna reassured him. “In fact, if you wanted to have sex with another man, that would be all right too.”

“I don’t know, Mom. If word ever got around school . . .”

“No need for that to happen, Honey. You need to find some man you can trust - - some man who wants to be with you sexually. Do you have anyone in mind?”

Yesterday morning, the question would have stunned Billy, but now he thought about it and then replied: “I have fantasized about my friend, Curt.”

Shauna knew Curt. He was a Black kid who had been to the house several times with Billy. He was in Billy’s class, a senior, very polite, and seemed to be a sensitive kid. He was a bit taller than Billy, but whereas Billy looked like a fullback, Curt was wiry. She could see where women, as well as men, would find him quiet attractive.

“I like Curt, Billy. He’s very nice and I can see that you would be attracted to him. Do you he’s attracted to you, sexually?”

“I don’t know, Mom, but I get this feeling at times when we are together and I am very horny – I can’t really explain it, but it seems like . . .” Billy was at a loss for words.

“It seems like he wants you to?” Shauna asked, gently.

“Yeah, Mom, it feels like that. But what if I’m wrong? It would so embarrassing. If I asked him and he refused or laughed at me . . .”

“Trust me, Billy, bi and gay people seem to sense each other. I think there is a good chance that heis attracted to you, if you feel that.”

“I don’t know, Mom. I get that feeling around him, but he talks about girls to, like he is really turned on by them.”

“Maybe he’s bi, like you. Anyway, my advice is to be honest with him and take your chances. Don’t do anything underhanded to find out, if you value his friendship.”

“You’re right, Mom, but I’m still very nervous about it.”

“I guess you have to ask yourself how much you trust Curt. How far can he be trusted.”

“He’s my best friend, Mom. And you are right. I can trust him, even if he isn’t interested in me sexually.”

“Well, honey, there is no need to rush into anything. Just wait and see what opportunity presents itself.” Shauna paused. “Can I ask what turns you on about having sex with another man? What would you like to do with him?”

“Well,” Billy hesitated. “I enjoy the taste of my own cum. I’ve been tasting it for a long time before I ate it out of your pussy. I fantasize about tasting another man’s cum, having him shoot it inside my mouth. How does it feel when I do that to you, Mom?” He looked at her quizzically.

“I love the feel of cum squirting into my mouth, Honey, I love the way cum feels in my mouth and I love its taste. It’s a very special experience for me. You know I have sucked other cocks before yours.” She grinned at him.

Billy suddenly rose and stood straddling him Mom, looking down at her and squatted, his ass touching the top of her chest, but keeping his weight on his feet and bent knees. The tip of his cock touched her mouth.

“Is this all right, Mom?” Billy asked, very unsure of himself. “You said you like to feel a cock cum in your mouth, and well . . .”

“Yes, Son. It’s fine.” Shauna reassured him, smiling. “In fact, I am very glad that you are letting me know what you want sexually. A good sex partner always does that. But if you are going to fuck my mouth, put a pillow under my head to raise it up. It will be more comfortable for both of us.”

The sofa was close enough for him to reach, and Billy pulled off one of the cushions and as his Mom lifted her head, he slide it underneath, raising her head up, making access for his cock into her mouth easier. As he slid into her mouth, he felt her lower teeth scraping the underside of his cock while her upper teach scraped the top.

Shauna felt Billy’s cock slid into her mouth and she let her teeth scrape lightly over his cock for several thrusts and then began to suck him. It was nice, having his cock in her mouth, and she could taste the combination of his cum and her pussy as she sucked. She licked the underside of his head, then his pee hole and began to suck again. She knew she was driving him into a sexual frenzy as he began to hunch her mouth, but she was not prepared for what happened next.

With an animalistic growl, Billy grabbed her hair with both hands, pulling her onto his cock, holding her there as he fucked her mouth hard. Looking into his face, Shauna saw lust; complete, mindless lust. Although she was not prepared, it was a real turn-on; it was the way her late husband had fucked her mouth.

Billy fucked her harder and faster, his mouth open, one long, continuous grunt coming from him, until he threw back his head and screamed: “FUCK!!” and began to shoot his cum into his Mom’s mouth.

Shauna couldn’t escape, not that she wanted to, because of his grip on her hair, pulling, holding he, as he unloaded spurt after spurt into her. She couldn’t swallow with his cock so far into her mouth, and so she just held still, letting his cum accumulate, feeling some of it running out of her mouth and down her cheeks. When he finished she swallowed, watching his expression change from lust to shock, and dismay.

“Mom! Are you all right? God! I am so sorry, Mom.” Billy was almost crying.

“Shhhhhhhhh, Son.” Shauna consoled him. “That was all right. In fact, it was a real turn-on for me. I loved it.”

“Did you?”

“Yes, Honey. Part of me loves being dominated, fucked hard, held, forced.”

“Damn, Mom.” Billy looked down at him Mom, seeing his some of his cum running down her cheeks.

“And another part of me enjoys dominating.” Shauna grinned, wiping cum from her face with a finger and putting it in her mouth.

“Damn, Mom.” Was all Billy could say as he rolled off her and lay beside her again.

“Wow, Mom!” Billy said. “I would love to experience what you just did. It is so exciting to think about a man CUMMING in my mouth.”

“Mmmmmmmmm. I hope you get the chance to do that very soon. What else would you like to do?”

“I guess I fantasize about . . . Mom. You know when I caught you masturbating in my room yesterday?”

“Yes.”

“You had a finger in your ass. I was so turned on by that.”

“My finger?”

“No, you having something in your ass. I want to put my cock in another man’s ass and feel his cock in mine. I want a man to fuck my asshole.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that.” Shauna smiled at her son.

“Have you ever wanted anything bigger than a finger in your asshole, Mom?”

“Yes. I like being fucked in my ass sometimes, as long as the guy doesn’t have a horse cock.” Shauna confessed.

“You do?” Billy was very surprised.

“Yes, sometimes I do.” Shauna reassured him. “Your father used to fuck me in the ass. His cock was the right size for me.” Shauna grinned, remembering.

“God, Mom!” Billy gasped, his voice filled with lust. Then he blurted out: “Can I fuck your ass sometime?”

“I don’t know, Billy, you have a kind of big cock, bigger than your father’s.” She looked doubtful, Then seeing his look of disappointment, she

“Yes, if you want to.” Shauna paused. “Would you like to do that now?”

“God Yes, Mom! Please.” Billy’s cock was rock hard in Shauna’s hand.

“Come into the bedroom with me.”

Shauna rose and took Billy’s hand, leading him to her bedroom. Leaving him beside the bed, she went to her dresser and took out a small tube and two dildos, the first very thin and the second a bit larger. Handing them to her son, Shauna lay on the bed, her knees bent and up, then grasping them under her knees, she pulled them to herself, raising her ass up.

“You have go get my ass ready first, Billy,” Shauna instructed him, “if you don’t, it will hurt like hell. I want you to put some KY jelly in the tube on your finger and rub is on my asshole, then rub some more on your finger and begin to push it in slowly. Pull it back and then push it in again until you have it all the way inside me. Use the jelly as often as you need to. When you finish with your finger, do the same thing with the small dildo and then the larger one so my ass will gradually stretch to fit your cock. It will be much less painful that way. Then you can fuck my ass with your cock.”

Billy followed instructions, putting jelly on his Mom’s asshole, then on his finger and sliding in into her. Noticing the grimace of pain on her face, he realized he had pushed too hard and backed off, putting more jelly on his finger, then moving slower, until his entire finger was buried in her ass. This time she smiled at him - - a smile filled with desire.

“Now, Baby, use the small dildo. Lube it and put it into my ass.”

Billy hurried with the dildo, being sure to generously lube it. It was not much bigger than his finger and slid quiet easily into Shauna’s ass. He began to fuck her ass with it: in and out, slowly, then faster.

12