Shauna Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dildo moved in her ass, Billy saw something else he wanted to do. Bending, he licked her pussy. She was so wet by now that he could taste her juices seeping onto her outer lips, and he loved the lustful sigh his tongue brought from her. Plunging his tongue inside her, he began to tongue fuck her in rhythm to the dildo going in and out of her asshole.

Shauna was in heaven and tried to hunch both ways. It felt like she had two cocks inside her. She had done that before, when she and her late husband were swinging, but had not since his death. She missed having multiple partners, and this was the closest she had cum in a long time. She also felt proud that Billy was learning. This was something new that he had done on his own. Then she felt one of his hands on her breast, rolling her nipple between finger and thumb. She knew he would make a great lover, in time - - a great lover for her, and anyone else he chose to be with.

“Fuck my ass and eat me.” She moaned over and over again, lost in her lust, but was brought back to reality by Billy’s insistent, almost demanding voice.

“Is it time for the second dildo, Mom?” He had raised up and was looking into her eyes.

“Yes. Use the larger one.”

Billy lubed the second dildo and pushed it slowly into her ass, watching her sphincter muscles open wider. Then he began to fuck her with the larger dildo and bent to eat her pussy and lick her clit again, bring moans of pleasure from her.

“Yesssssssssssss!” She hissed. “Yessssssssssss!” Then, “I want your cock, now, Billy. I want you inside me. Fuck my ass, Baby.”

Billy withdrew the dildo and put the head of his cock on Shauna’s asshole, after lubricating both, and pushed in slowly. He felt her muscles opening as the head of his cock entered, but stopped when he saw the pain on her face, until she began to encourage him.

“That’s all right. Baby. It will feel good soon. Put your cock inside me, push it in. I want you to fuck my asshole.” Then as he son pushed in, she first whispered, then began to say over and over, each time building in intensity, “Fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole!Fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole! Fuck my asshole!

By now, his cock was buried inside her and she was screaming the words as he began to pump in and out, fucking her rapidly. The pain was gone, and only intense desire, a perverse desire remained. Her son was fucking her asshole, and she was loving it and screaming, urging him on.

For Billy, the experience was very complex. He was fucking a woman’s asshole for the first time, and the woman was his Mom. He imagined it would feel something like this to fuck a man’s asshole, but even when he closed his eyes, his Mom’s face was there, and it was her ass he was fucking. Thoughts, feelings and sensations flooded through his mind - - his Mom fucking and sucking him, and watching his cum ooze from his Mom’s pussy just before he ate her. All of this pushed him over the edge and he began to spurt cum into his Mom’s asshole. Flooding her, filling her lovely ass. When he finisned, he pulled out and lay beside his Mom, his head on her chest, trying to catch his breath.

Shauna put her hand on Billy’s head, caressing him as she thought about the recent experience. Billy’s finger had not hurt as it entered, and it had felt good to be finger fucked. But both dildos had hurt, at least until Billy had begun to eat her pussy, and then pleasure and lust has overshadowed pain, and she had loved it. Pain had started again when she felt his cock pushing into her ass, but again, her pain was lessened, covered over, by the expression on Billy’s face as he thrust in and fucked her ass. His expression of lustful pleasure had reminded her of how much she loved this boy, her son - - this man, her lover. He was her baby, and also the man fucking her asshole.

“You are wonderful, Mom.” Billy finally spoke softly. “I can’t believe you just let me fuck your ass.”

“I loved it, Billy.” Shauna replied. “I haven’t had a cock in my ass since your father died, and I realize how much I have missed that.”

“You really liked it, Mom?”

“I sure did. And I loved it when you ate my pussy while you used the dildo in my ass. You are getting to be a great pussy eater.”

They lay in bed, cuddling, and soon drifted off to sleep. It had been a full evening. Billy had cum three times, about the number of times he usually jacked off a day before they started having sex, and she had cum twice. She could have had more climaxes, and knew that in time, she would with Billy.

Some time later, Shauna woke with a start and looked quickly at the clock. It was already 8:00. She woke Billy with a kiss and both went to the kitchen for a late supper. They found leftover chicken in the refrigerator and took it into the living room, sitting in their recliners, still nude, as they ate.

Glancing at Billy’s erection, Shauna reflected on her situation. His cock had begun to get hard when they woke a few minutes ago and had stayed hard since then. She thought back to her own teenage years and remembered that her brothers seemed to have had perpetual erections, always ready for sex with her. And she had been just as ready.

“What are you thinking about, Mom?” Billy’s voice broke in.

“About your cock staying hard all the time.” Shauna grinned at him.

“I feel horny all the time, Mom.” He confessed.

“I know, Son. Your uncles both were the same way. When we were teenagers, it seemed like they always had hard-ons.”

“I’ll bet they especially did when they were around you.” Billy grinned back.

“Yeah,” Shauna laughed. “I guess I did turn them on. I enjoyed that. It made me feel good to see their stiff cocks in their pants. In fact, sometimes I teased them, ‘accidentally’ rubbing my ass against them.” She laughed again, then continued. “I remember one time I when the whole family went to the movies together, and just before we left, I whispered to Sean that I wasn’t wearing panties. He whispered to Bobby and the three of us sat in the back seat together, me in the middle. We couldn’t do anything because Mom and Dad were in the front seat, but I could see the lumps in their pants and both o them had small wet spots from the precum. It was fun watching them try to hide the wet spots as they went into the theater.”

“Did anything happen?” Billy asked.

“Yes.” Shauna laughed, remembering. “During the movie, I got up and told Dad that I was going to the restroom, and so did your uncle Sean. It was night, and we went behind the theater and I knelt in front of him, unzipped his jeans. His cock was so hard I couldn’t get it out of his briefs, and so I unbuckled his belt and pulled his pants down to his knees. I remember the head of his cock being covered with precum. I licked that off and while I was milking the rest of his precum from his cock, he came. His first shot hit me on my face before I could get his cock in my mouth, but I managed to catch and swallow the rest of it.”

As she talked, Shauna watched Billy get up and kneel between her legs. He licked her pussy and sucked her clit.

“Mmmmm,” Shauna moaned, her hands caressing the back of his head as he ate her, looking up into her eyes.

“Please finish the story, Mom.” Billy looked up and urged her, then began eating her again.

“I stood up and he kissed me and then licked his cum off my face and swallowed it. It was the first time he ate his cum off of me. It was so hot that I turned and leaned back against the wall and pushed down on his shoulders. I spread my legs and he knelt between them, lifting my skirt over his head.”

“Did you have panties on, Mom?” Billy raised his head and asked, then went back to her pussy.

“No.” Shauna giggled, then moaned as she felt him sucking her clit. “Mmmmmmmmm. God! Ohhhhhhh.” She was finding it hard to talk now. “H-h-he found that out quickly and began to lick me - - like you are doing.” Her entire body was not moving and she was clutching his head to her, grinding her pussy entire love area onto his mouth, knowing she was close to CUMMING. “He ate me till I came. His tongue felt ssooooooooo . . . Ahhhhhhhh.” She threw her head back, climaxing and screaming. “Eat my pyssy. Billy, suck my clit. I’mmmm cummmmmmmmmmming.”

Billy held his Mom’s clit between his lips, not letting it go, sucking it as she came. He looked up at her, watching her lovely body writhing in her lust. He felt glad he could please her.

When she finished and relaxed, releasing his head, Billy sighed and kissed her pussy. “Mom, I love you.” He whispered, looking up with her pussy juices covering him from his nose to his chin.

“I love you too, Billy.” She replied as she ran her fingers through his hair.

“What about Uncle Bobby?” Billy asked.

“Oh, he slipped into my room and fucked me later that night after we got home. I let him put his cock in my asshole. That’s the first time I did that with him.”

“Mmmmmmmm.” Billy sighed. “Mom, I’m ready to cum again.

“Why don’t you sit over in your chair and let me watch you while you jack off? We both enjoy that.” Shauna replied.

Billy returned to his chair and began moving it. The recliners has been side by side, both facing the television. Now he moved it opposite of his Mom’s and turned it to face her. Sitting, he began to stroke his cock. As his precum seeped out, he caught it on his finger and put it into his mouth, tasting himself.

Shauna helped him by putting one leg over the arm of her recliner, spreading herself, giving him a clear view of her pussy, then began to play with herself. Neither spoke as Billy’s fist moved slowly up and down, moving the skin of his cock. Despite the number of times he had cum that day, he still felt horny, and soon his fist began to move faster and his legs began to straighten out. Eating his Mom’s pussy and listening to her story had gotten to him and he imagined licking some man’s cum off his Mom’s face; perhaps Curt’s . . . or his uncle Sean’s. The thought brought a climax, which would be his last of the day. Cum spurted from his cock and landed on his stomach. It was quick, but both of them enjoyed it.

When he had finished, Shauna rose and took the tissue box over to him and he wiped up his cum.

As Shauna moved back to her chair, she asked. “Is there anything we did today that made you feel uneasy? Anything that you don’t want to do again?”

“No, Mom. I thought the evening was great.” Then after a pause. “Does your asshole hurt any now?”

“Yes, it is a bit sore.” Seeing the look of dismay on Billy’s face, she quickly continued. “But that is because I haven’t had a cock in it for so long. You are going to have to keep fucking me there so it will get used to stretching.”

Billy grinned and Shauna teased him. “You wouldn’t mind helping your Mom by fucking her in the ass, would you?”

“It will be a real chore, Mom.” Billy was still grinning. “I doubt you could talk me into fucking it more than once or twice a day.”

Both laughed, and Shauna became serious and continued. “We have to continue to talk about what we do, sexually and otherwise, Son. I don’t want our relationship to be hurt. I will ask you sometimes about what you like and I’ll let you want I want. I will also tell you afterward how I liked it, and I expect you to do the same with me - - be honest. We always have, and I want that to continue.”

“I do too, Mom.” Billy replied. “Can I ask you something?”

“Yes, Billy.” Shauna waited.

“Were you serious about Curt? Do you think I should just ask him?”

“Yes, I was.” Shauna smiled at him. “Honest is always the best approach. But remember, timing is also important. Wait for the right time. And you will know when that time is when it arrives

“Thanks, Mom.” Billy replied, then grinned. “Wanna fuck again?”

“God, Billy!” Shauna laughed. “Don’t you ever get enough?” Without waiting for a reply, she continued. “I need to go to bed. You can go up to your room and look at your magazine and jack off again if you like. Imagine one of the men is Curt. Oh, would you clean up the dishes before you got o bed?” She looked over her shoulder as she walked to the door. “I have to go up and change my sheets. Your cum leaked out of my ass while we were napping and soaked my bedspread and sheets.”

Billy watched his Mom’s bare ass swaying as she left the room, and got up and took the dishes into the kitchen. He washed them by hand, there being only a few, and then went to his room, still hard, ready to jack off thinking about sex with Curt.

12