Shauna Ch. 06

Story Info
Shauna's brother & girlfriend arrive.
5.8k words
4.66
64.4k
19
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/14/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shauna was sitting on the edge of her bed, naked, while Curt, a young black man stood between her legs, his jeans and briefs pushed down below his knees and his cock in her mouth. He was the best friend of her eighteen year old son, Billy, and the same age. Curt and his sister, Danielle, had been living with Shauna and her son for the past couple of months.

Mornings had been great since Curt and Danielle moved in. It was wonderful getting up and having sex with someone immediately, someone as eager to give sexual pleasure as to receive it. Since Billy and Curt were seniors in high school and Danielle had morning college classes, sex had to be short and sweet weekday mornings. This was the time for one-on-one sex; group sex – threesomes and foursomes – were reserved for evenings and weekends, when they had more time. Since all four were bisexual; variety was not a problem, even with one-on-one. Sometimes Shauna fucked her son while Curt was with his sister, or Billy had sex with Danielle while Curt was with Shauna. Some mornings, it was Billy and Curt, and Shauna and Danielle.

This morning, Shauna was with Curt. She loved sex with this young man, enjoyed his lustful, yet gentle way with her, especially in the mornings. His hands were on the back of her head and he was thrusting his cock into her mouth, but not hard. It was more like his cock was making love to her mouth as it pushed rhythmically in and out.

Shauna had grown very close to Curt and his sister in the past two months, looking on them as her almost grown children. They, in turn, treated her as their Mom, often calling her that. And so now, she was sucking her "son's" cock – her black son – Shauna almost giggled as she thought about it.

Shauna bobbed her head back and forth, her lips encircling Curt's hard cock, her tongue licking the underside of his head with each thrust. She enjoyed the feel of his soft head pushed against the roof of her mouth, touching, caressing her with each stroke, loved the hardness of his shaft between her lips, relished the precum seeping out onto her tongue.

Even though she was enjoying the sex and focused on her new son and this morning's lover, Shauna was aware of the clock. It was almost time for the boys to leave for school, and they didn't need to be late – again. (It was always so easy to lose track of time when they were fucking, and they had been tardy a number of times.) Curt needed to "get off" quickly so he could get off to school.

Knowing what excited him, Shauna cupped his bare ass cheeks in both hands, pulling them apart and running fingers up and down over his asshole. As she did so, she moved her mouth from his cock and licked slowly from his balls to the head, paying special attention to the sensitive area underneath his peehole. Then she licked back down to his balls and up to his head again, pausing this time to suck under his peehole

The combination of her efforts soon brought their desired effect and she felt Curt's asshole tighten as he thrust forward. As she heard a grunt forming in his throat, she quickly took the head of his cock between her lips and pushing down, caught his creamy sperm as it shot out, spurt after spurt filling her mouth. When he had finished and removed his cock, she looked up into his eyes and swallowed slowly, grinned, then spoke.

"Time for you and Billy to leave for school."

"But you haven't cum yet. Let me eat you; I'll hurry." Curt responded as he knelt quickly between her legs. He dearly loved the feel and taste of her pussy.

"Not this morning. You don't have time. Pull up your pants and get going." Shauna replied with mock seriousness, as she took his head in both hands, holding it away from her pussy.

At that moment, they heard Billy's voice from the hall. "Come on, Curt. We gotta go if we're going to make it on time."

As he finished speaking, Billy opened the bedroom door and grinned as he watched Curt rise to his feet and pull up his pants.

"Hi, Mom." Billy said, laughing, as he watched his naked Mom get off the bed and approach him. "Sure took you a long time to get Curt off this morning."

"Good morning, Honey, and fuck you too." She laughed back, hugging him tightly and kissing him, flicking her tongue quickly over his lips, giving him a very brief taste of Curt's cum. "We'll see if you can do it any faster next time."

Standing unnoticed at first behind Billy, Danielle grinned. "Hi, Mom. Next time Billy does have Curt because I get you." She kissed Shauna.

As the three young people headed down the stairs, she called after them. "Remember that Sean and his girlfriend will be here when you get home."

"Can we fuck her too?" Billy's voice came back from somewhere near the front door along with laughter from Curt and his sister.

Shaking her head and laughing, Shauna turned her mind to Sean, her twin brother who lived in another town. They had been having sex since their teenage years and the sex had continued to almost the present time. It had been eight months since they had seen each other, and so it had been eight months since they fucked.

The girlfriend he was going to bring was Melissa, a woman he had been dating for several months. Shauna only knew her through what Sean had said about her on the phone and that Sean seemed serious about her.

Although it would be good to see her brother, Shauna was a bit disappointed. She wanted a visit where they could fuck – and suck – and do anything they pleased, as they had done for many years. She had also wanted to talk with him about the sexual relationship that had recently developed between herself and her son, and with her son's friend, Curt and his sister, Danielle.

But, it would be good to see him anyway, and she was anxious to meet Melissa.

With that thought, Shauna moved quickly toward the shower. It was almost after seven-thirty and Sean and Melissa's flight would arrive at nine. A forty five minute drive to the airport meant that she had only a short time to shower and dress.

As she hurried, she thought about her life. Her marriage to Billy's father had been wonderful. In life, he had been her cherished companion and lover. In death several years ago, he had continued to provide for her. The insurance money and the proceeds of the wrongful death lawsuit, coupled with their investments, allowed her a lot of freedom. She owned the large, four bedroom house outright and always bought her cars with cash. Currently, her garage held her Dodge Ram Quad cab, her Corvette and Billy's roadster. She had bought the BMW convertible usually parked in the driveway for Danielle, who needed transportation to get back and forth for her college classes. Billy and Curt could ride to school together in Billy's car.

Shauna also had a very healthy monthly income which meant that she didn't have to work, and so spent a lot of time volunteering.

As for Billy, he had been very young when she married his father, and when his father died, where Billy would live was no real decision. They were family, mother and son, as far as either was concerned. But things had changed a couple of months ago when they began having sex. Actually, things had gotten better. Now they were also lovers, but lovers in a strangely wonderful way, as the "family" had grown to include Curt and Danielle.

Life was good, Shauna thought, as she finished dressing and headed downstairs toward the garage and her Dodge Ram.

Shauna got to the airport in good time, greeted her brother and met his girlfriend for the first time. Melissa was a beautiful Hispanic woman, whom Shauna judged to be about eight years or so younger than she was. She had long, straight black hair and a nice figure. She was about 5'6", Shauna guessed. Her breasts were small, but looked very nice. After introductions and loading baggage, the three of them headed home

On the way home, the two women talked non-stop, finding that they had a lot in common. Shauna discovered that Melissa had grown up in the same town, Although she had not met Melissa before, Melissa was about eight years younger, she had known her parents for a couple of years, having worked on charitable fundraisers with her father. By the time they arrived home, they seemed like old friends.

It was almost Ten as Shauna lead her guests upstairs where all the bedrooms were. As they walked down the hall, she indicated who slept where. As they approached Billy's door, Shauna noticed a pair of string bikini panties hanging on the door knob. This was a part of their usual practice. When either she or Danielle left their panties in one of the boy's rooms, as they not infrequently did, it would be hung on the door knob to be retrieved later. Otherwise, panties tended to get loss in the general teenage boy messiness. Shauna recognized them as hers, left in the room when she had had sex with Billy and Curt last night.

As they passed, Shauna ignored the panties, hoping they would go unnoticed, but knowing they would not. She saw both her brother and his girlfriend look at the panties, then glance at each other. They continued on to Curt's bedroom, where she ushered them in. She had asked Billy to share his room with Curt for a couple of days. After depositing luggage, all three went downstairs to the living room. Almost immediately, Sean turned serious. "Sis, one reason I brought Melissa is that she wanted to talk with you."

Shauna looked from Sean to Melissa, waiting, until Melissa spoke. "We saw a movie several weeks ago . . ."

"Actually, it was a porn movie . . ." Sean cut in, grinning as Melissa reddened.

"Shut-up." Melissa scolded him, somewhat serious. "This is mine to tell and ask."

Sean was dutifully quiet as Melissa continued. "The movie was about a family with a mother, father, and a son, and daughter." She paused, obviously embarrassed, then turned to Sean. "You tell it."

"OK." Sean replied. "Are you sure you want me to tell it all?"

When Melissa nodded, Sean continued. "In the movie, the son and daughter were in their late teens and all family members were having sex with each other. We were watching the video at my house and by the end of the movie, her hands were all over me. Afterward, we had sex and she was wild – all I could handle. I thought it was great, but she was confused by her reaction to the movie. I think she was bothered by the fact that the incest turned her on so much."

Shauna nodded, noticing that Melissa was looking back and forth, from her to Sean and back.

"I told her about us." Sean said. "About you and me having sex and what I thought about it, but she thinks that all men are horny bastards who would approve of almost any kind of sex as long as they got laid."

"She's right." Shauna smiled at her brother with mock sweetness. "All men are horny bastards."

"Fuck you, Sis." Sean replied, laughing. Then with some seriousness. "As I remember, you initiated sex at least as often as I did."

"He's right." Shauna grinned at Melissa. "I always have enjoyed sex."

"I think she wants to hear a woman's perspective on this." Sean finished up, turning to Melissa. "Is that about it?"

"I think so." Melissa replied, having gotten over her embarrassment a bit, helped along by the lighthearted way the siblings approached their past sexual activities. Turning to Shauna, she asked. "Do you mind?"

"Not at all." Shauna replied. "What do you want to know?"

At that point, Sean rose and headed for the kitchen. "I think I'll leave and let you two talk alone. Mind if I borrow your car?"

"Nope." Shauna replied. "You know where the spare keys are. Just pick up your usual set."

As Sean was leaving the room, Melissa called to him. "Give us a while before you come back."

When they were alone, Melissa began to speak: "I have a couple of girlfriends who were forced to have sex with family members, or were taken advantage of by older relatives. One said she was forced by her father, and later her older brother. The other said that her cousins were older and had her doing things she did not understand. I have never talked with a woman who . . . ."

As she paused, Shauna finished the sentence for her. "enjoyed fucking a family member?"

"Yes."

"The difference is that Sean and I are the same age, and no one was forced. It began when we were teenagers. Sean and I were the only ones at home and we got involved in a game of truth and dare. He took my dare and jacked off in front of me. It was the first time I saw cum squirting from a man's cock." Shauna finished, laughing slightly. "Damn! That was exciting!"

"Mmmmmmmmmm." A small moan escaped Melissa's lips. "I can only imagine from watching the movie."

Shauna nodded, noticing Melissa's breast rise quickly with an excited intake of breath. "We tried everything we could think of that day. I tasted my first cock and had my pussy licked really well for the first time."

"Did you feel at all guilty about fucking your brother?" Melissa asked.

"God, no. It helped me to formulate my approach to life."

"What do you mean?" Melissa leaned forward, listening closely.

"I decided that anything I enjoyed, that didn't hurt me or anyone else, was good." Shauna responded.

"Anything?" Melissa asked, a real question in her eyes.

"Yes, Anything." Shauna responded again.

"But that would mean . . . ." Melissa's voice trailed off and her eyes grew wide with thoughts.

Shauna said nothing, merely smiled at her, allowing her time to think. After a full minute, Melissa spoke slowly.

"That would mean that you would feel free to act on your desires whether they followed the rules or not."

"That's right." Shauna answered.

"Hmmmmm. I have to think about that" Melissa's expression was thoughtful. "Please tell me more about you and Sean." "We had some kind of sex almost every day after that while we were living at home. On days our parents were gone, we sometimes did it more than once a day." Shauna suddenly giggled. "I can remember one day I climaxed six times. Damn, was I exhausted."

"What about the older brother Sean talks about, Bobby? He was a couple of years older, I believe. How did you two keep him from knowing?" Melissa asked.

"We didn't. He caught us once, and, well, let's just say that I got twice the attention."

Melissa's surprised look brought another laugh from Shauna. "You were fucking both your brothers?"

"Yes."

"One at a time or both together?" Melissa blurted out.

"Sometimes it was just one of them and other times it was both. The day I came six times, was another time Mom and Dad left us alone for the weekend, and it was both Sean and Bobby working on me, going for a record." Shauna laughed.

"God! I've never even had one threesome."

Shauna laughed again, seeing a mixture of amazement and lust in Melissa's eyes, but no disapproval at all. She had liked the woman before, but now she positively loved her – and wanted her. But she made no move, not wanting to do anything to upset her brother. After all, it was his fiancé, and she had no hint that Melissa might want to be with another woman.

"Would you enjoy a threesome?" Shauna asked.

Melissa nodded.

"Would it hurt you or the two you were with?" Shauna continued.

Melissa shook her head, then responded slowly. "I'm beginning to like your way of thinking."

They continued to talk, Melissa asking questions and Shauna answering candidly. As they continued, Melissa grew more open in the questions. She began asking about details of Shauna and her brothers' sexual activities, Shauna's feelings about them, and about her current relationship with both brothers.

After about an hour, Shauna held up one hand. "I'd like to continue this discussion in the spa, how about you?"

"That would be great," Melissa replied, "but I didn't bring a bathing suit."

"You can borrow one of mine, if you like. We are about the same height and build. I think it will fit." Shauna offered. "But if you don't mind, I prefer having nothing on in the spa. It feels so free."

"No, I don't mind." Melissa smiled softly and shook her head. "But I'm not sure about me."

"Would it feel good for you to be naked in the spa?" Melissa asked her gently.

Melissa nodded, then laughed. "And no, it wouldn't hurt anyone. I do like this way of thinking. Let's go to the spa."

In the spa room, Shauna stripped and got into the spa. Sitting, she watched Melissa finish undressing, enjoying the sight of her soft, round breasts and her lovely ass. Melissa flushed a bit as she saw Shauna looking at her, but only for a moment, then got into the water with Shauna.

Both women were silent for a time and Melissa was lost in thought until she heard Shauna's voice cutting in.

"A penny for your thoughts."

Melissa laughed. "I'm not sure I should tell you exactly what I was thinking, but it was something along the line of things I have fantasized about much of my life but didn't try."

"Why not?' Shauna asked.

"They were against the rules, and I just never asked whose rules or if the rules made any sense."

"Do you think they make sense?"

"Most of them, no." Melissa responded. "Like the one about a brother and sister having sex. You and Sean seem to have done fine, and he sure did learn how to make love."

"He is good, isn't he?" Shauna agreed, then added. "So, which rules do you want to break first?"

Melissa grinned, but was silent, thinking. This time, Shauna left her alone and was silent along with her. Finally, Melissa looked up into Shauna's face.

"You seem to have had so many more different kinds of sexual experiences than I have. May I ask you a very personal question?"

"I thought you'd been doing that all morning." Shauna smiled.

"I guess I have." Melissa responded. "But this one is kind of different." She waited until Shauna nodded, then continued. "Have you ever had sex with another woman?"

"Yes." Shauna replied, "Is that one of those rules you're thinking about breaking?"

"Maybe." Melissa responded with a slight blush.

She continued to ask questions about Shauna's sex with other women, and Shauna responded, describing what it was like kiss another woman sexually, to hug another a female body and feel bare breasts touching hers; the taste, feel, and gentleness of eating pussy.

Had Shauna ever had sex with a man and another woman at the same time – yes – how was it? Wonderful.

After a while, there was a pause in the questioning, then Melissa looked intently into Shauna's eyes. "You were looking at me while I was undressing." Shauna nodded and Melissa continued. "Do you find me attractive?"

"Attractive is an understatement." Shauna replied, meeting Melissa's gaze. "I think you are lovely – both your body and your mind."

Melissa was silent again, and then spoke slowly. "I've never kissed another woman sexually before."

"Would you like to?" Shauna asked gently.

"Yes." Melissa replied.

The two women moved next to each other and kissed. It was a gentle kiss that lasted about five seconds. When their lips parted and they looked into each other's eyes, Melissa said softly. "I liked that. Can we do it again?"

Shauna leaned forward again and their lips met, this time with a bit of passion that slowly built. As their kiss continued, Shauna put her one hand behind Melissa's head, caressing her hair tenderly, lovingly, and felt Melissa's body move slowly toward hers. She wanted to pet the young woman's body, caress it, kiss and suck her nipples, and yes, eat her pussy, but she held her desires in check. She respected the younger woman's right to move at her own pace, knowing full well that the things she desired would happen in time.

Their kiss finally broke and Melissa sighed. "That was wonderful."

Shauna nodded silently, allowing Melissa time to gather her thoughts. As she waited, she looked again at the lovely woman next to her, letting her eyes travel over the other woman's face, drinking in with her eyes the shape of softness of her shoulders and breasts, the nipples that by now were jutting out hard. She couldn't see any further down than that because of the rippling, bubbling water in the spa.

12