Shauna Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without breaking her gaze, Melissa slowly stood. "Can I hug you?"

Shauna nodded, standing. They put their arms around each other, their bodies touching, and as they began to hug, Melissa felt for the first time another woman's naked breasts mashing against her own. She felt Shauna's hands beginning to caress her upper back, then move slowly to her middle back. As Shauna's hands moved down further to her ass cheeks, she became aware that her hips were beginning to grind slightly with sexual desire. She wanted to live out one of her fantasies, to make love to another woman, this woman.

Tenderness mixed with lust flowed through both women, as Shauna's hands cupped Melissa's ass cheeks, her fingers only a short distance from her pussy.

Suddenly, Melissa shivered. "It's cold in here."

The cool temperature of the room coupled with the spa water glistening on both women's bodies was making things a bit cold.

"Do you want to move this upstairs?" Shauna asked.

"Yes." Melissa responded.

The two women hurriedly dried themselves and without stopping to pick up their clothes, headed up to Shauna's bedroom. Once inside, with the door closed, Shauna faced Melissa.

"Are you sure you want to do this? You've had some time to think on the way up here."

"Yes." Melissa replied. "I want to experience something I've fantasized about – if you do too."

Shauna's answer was to put her arms around Melissa and hug her, letting her hands roam again over her back and down to her ass.

"What would you like to do?" She whispered, her lips next to Melissa's ear.

"I want you to lie down on the bed on your back." Melissa responded, whereupon Shauna gave Melissa's ass one last pat, then lay on the bed.

Melissa sat beside Shauna, leaned down and kissed her on the lips as she let one hand play with one of Shauna's breasts. As she broke the kiss, she watched Shauna's nipple flatten as she gently mashed and rolled it between her fingers. Now she was playing with both nipples, tweaking them, feeling Shauna's chest pushing up into her hands.

Looking into Shauna's eyes, Melissa saw love, lust, and hunger and felt feelings for this woman flowing through her. Along with her desire to experiment and explore, to experience new and exciting things heretofore forbidden, there grew a new desire – to make love to this lovely sexually open woman. She wanted to love her, pleasure her, thank her showing her a new door that was opening to a new way of approaching life.

Continuing to play with one nipple, Melissa lowered her head again, Melissa taking one of Shauna's nipples into her mouth, sucking softly, then harder as she saw the excitement building. She moved to the other nipple, feeling Shauna's body moving under her, Shauna's hands on the back of her head holding her, caressing her, pulling her mouth to her nipple.

Sliding one hand down between Shauna's legs, Melissa touched her new lover on her soft lips, feeling another woman's pussy for the first time. It was different from feeling her own, yet playing with herself had taught her what this other woman might enjoy.

Shauna sighed with pleasure at the touch, raised her knees and spread her legs, increasing Melissa's access. She gasped as she felt a finger slide inside her, then watched as Melissa removed it and put it in her mouth, sucking love juices off it.

After a moment, Melissa gave the taste her seal of approval. "Mmmmmmmmm. It tastes good. I'm ready to go all the way now."

Moving down between Shauna's legs, Melissa kissed her clit gently, then licked it, sending a jolt through Shauna's body, causing it to spasm suddenly.

"Oh Shit! That feels soooooooo good, Melissa." Shauna encouraged her, putting her hands gently on the back of Melissa's head. "Lick it again, suck on it."

Melissa complied, licking and sucking Shauna's hard clit, enjoying the feeling. Wanting to explore and experience, she licked down to Shauna's love opening and as her eyes met Shauna's, she slowly slid her tongue inside, feeling it being coated with sweet love honey. She licked some into her mouth, savored it, then swallowed.

Melissa knew exactly how she enjoyed her pussy being eaten, exactly what she liked, and she used her knowledge on Shauna. So intent was she that she did not notice the door open as Sean walked quietly into the room, seeing his girlfriend eating his sister's pussy.

Shauna' however, her face toward the door, did see Sean and watched as he put his fingers quietly to his lips, requesting that she be quiet. She watched as he slowly undressed, his cock hard, standing almost straight up. She watched as he moved toward the bed, silent on the carpet.

Melissa didn't see Sean until he was beside her and moving toward Shauna's head. Startled, she tried to jerk her head up, but Shauna's hands on the back of her head held her mouth to her pussy, preventing that, and when she saw Sean look at her and smile, she knew everything was all right and continued to lick.

Sean moved to his sister's head as she turned and opened her mouth. He put his cock into her waiting mouth and felt her lips close around him, sucking as he began to pump in and out.

As Sean fucked his sister's mouth, he looked down into his girlfriend's eyes. This was what had turned her on in the porn movie, a brother and sister having sex. He wanted her to enjoy the sight, wanted to heighten her lust, wanted her to get as much pleasure out of this time as she could.

And Melissa was pleasured by the sight. She watched as her boyfriend held his sister's head in his hands and thrust his cock into her mouth again and again' watched as Shauna eagerly sucked her brother's hard cock. She wanted more.

"I want to watch you two fuck." Melissa said, as she moved from between Shauna's legs.

"We'd love to." Shauna laughed as she pulled her mouth off of Sean's cock.

"Sure would." Sean agreed as Shauna moved to all fours on the bed.

Moving behind her, he put the tip of his cock on her sopping wet pussy and pushed, feeling himself slid easily inside his sister as she pushed back onto him. Before long, they had a steady rhythm and it was obvious to Melissa that they had done this many times before. Each time Sean thrust forward, burying his cock inside her, Shauna pushed backward, meeting his thrust.

The fucking grew harder and faster, as Melissa sat on the bed, watching. Shauna's head was up and her face was filled with the ecstasy that only true lover feel as Sean held her hips with both hands and pumped harder into her, until he pushed hard, grunting, obvious cuming, and cuming a lot, filling his sister's pussy.

When he had finished, he grinned at his girlfriend. "Is that what you wanted to see?"

"Yes!" Melissa gasped out. "Yes! That was fucking wonderful."

"Do you want to see more?" Sean asked, still grinning.

Again, Melissa responded "Yes!"

Sean pulled his cock out of Shauna's pussy and deftly turned her over on hr back, straddled her body and began to move on his knees up toward her head. Shauna was smiling, anticipating doing something with her brother she had always enjoyed as she looked back and forth from him to Melissa seated next to her.

As Sean reached Shauna's head, he pushed the tip of his wet cock, coated with Shauna's juices and his cum, into her mouth, letting her suck the juices off. When it was clean, he moved back down between her legs and began to lick her pussy.

Melissa gasped – not because Sean's action was new to her; he sometimes ate her after he came inside her and she loved it. This was his sister's pussy, however, that he was eating his cum out of.

Melissa was breathing hard with excitement as she watched Sean's tongue licking cum seeping out of Shauna's pussy, then as he pushed his tongue inside her, searching for more. She was mesmerized by the sight until felt Shauna's hand touching between her legs and heard her voice.

"Let me love you." Shauna put the fingers of her other hand on her lips. "Here."

Almost shaking with pleasure and lust, Melissa moved to straddle Shauna's face, facing so she could watch Sean pleasure his sister orally. Instantly, she felt Shauna's tongue lick her wet slit then slide inside, tongue-fucking her slowly, than faster. She loved the feel of the soft tongue and loved even more knowing that it was a woman's tongue – her first woman's tongue. She was turned on by the way Shauna pushed her mouth onto her pussy, straining to reach further inside, licking her pussy walls, tasting and swallowing her juices. She knew and appreciated the fact that Shauna was a very experienced and adept pussy-eater as the tongue moved in new ways to pleasure her.

Shauna was in heaven. Her brother had just cum inside her and now he was eating her pussy while she was licking a beautiful woman's cunt. She loved the excitement of the woman who was experiencing her first sex with another woman, her first threesome, excitement that was obvious by wetness that was almost running out of the pussy over her mouth. Her hands reached up and began to play with the soft breasts she had enjoyed watching earlier, then with the hard nipples.

Sean too was ecstatic, lustful, eating his sister's pussy, sucking her clit as he watched his girlfriend straddling her face, hunching her mouth. From his vantage point, he could look up and see the passion in his girlfriend's face – no, sheer lust. He strained to push his tongue deeper into his sister's pussy as he watched her hands reach up and began to play with his girlfriend's breasts and nipples. His own hands reached to his sister's breasts and he played with her nipples.

Melissa was struck with wonder by the things she was involved in now, watching her boyfriend eat his sister while his sister ate her. She had not imagined . . . She felt herself grinding onto Shauna's open mouth as Shauna's tongue flicked up and down, then side to side, rapidly, harder. She screamed as her body began to writhe with her climax, her hands gripping Sean's wrists below her as she was rocked again and again. When she finished, she tried to move off of Shauna, but felt Shauna's hands on her hips, holding her, wanting her to stay. She lowered herself again, feeling Shauna's tongue slide back into her pussy.

Shauna knew she was close to cuming, knew it would take only a short time for her brother's tongue to do what it did so well. She wanted her tongue in a pussy when she came, and shortly began to, her legs wrapping around Sean's head, squeezing, as she pushed her tongue as far inside as it would reach. She could feel her clit in Sean's mouth, feel him sucking, licking as she came. Her hips moved up and down, he entire body shook, until the climax began to pass, and she finally began to relax.

Melissa took that as a signal and moved off her and Sean moved from between her legs. As both moved, Shauna sat up and looked at Melissa.

"Are you all right with what just happened?"

"God! It was wonderful." Melissa responded, laughing. "I am more than just all right."

"Baby," Sean addressed Melissa. "You know I love you, and I was hoping that you would be all right with this."

"It was my choice." Melissa replied, smiling at him. "At least the first part with Shauna and me. The rest was a very pleasant surprise – and I've decided that I'm never going to let you come here with me. I don't want to miss out on this."

About that time, Shauna became aware that the door had stayed open since Sean had come in and it was past time for the young people to get home. If they had already, they would surely have heard Melissa screaming as she climaxed, and perhaps even been up and peeked in the open door. She had had Melissa's pussy covering her face and Sean had been facing away from the door. If Melissa closed her eyes during her climax, as many women do, she would not have seen.

She could hear voices downstairs now, taking, laughing, but couldn't hear what they were saying.

"I think the kids might have caught us fucking." She said, looking back and forth to the startled expressions of Sean and Melissa.

"It's all right though." Shauna continued, laughing at the expressions on their faces. "There is a lot going on in this house that you don't know about. Let me begin by telling you about the panties on Billy's door this morning . . ."

Shauna knew that after the explanation to Sean and Melissa, it would be time to call a family meeting and get everything out into the open.

12