Shauna in the Sauna

Story Info
Devon initiates wild sex with his wife in the hotel sauna.
2.6k words
4.28
47.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had a swim in the hotel pool and now relaxed in the sauna. Devon sat on the wooden bench and Shauna straddled his hips. Her long dark hair, wet from the pool, tickled him coolly upon his shoulders as they kissed.

The steam from the sauna warmed her back. She relished in his kissing, their tongues exploring as they necked. Devon's hands squeezed her thighs as she gently raked her hands down his chest.

"I want you," he breathed. They kissed again, he nibbled her bottom lip, as she brushed her hand against his crotch.

"Oh, wow!" she exclaimed. "You're some hard!" She pressed her hand against his damp bathing trunks, feeling him getting larger.

Devon gently squeezed her wet, bikini clad breasts, "I want you so bad!"

Shauna giggled at his horny gaze. "Right here?" she asked.

"Right here, right now!" he growled.

Shauna was getting horny herself, as she felt him growing larger under his trunks. "What if someone comes?" she whispered.

"I don't care," he hissed. "If they don't like it, they can leave."

"What if they like it though?" she teased.

"Even better!" Devon laughed.

"Yeah, you'd like that, wouldn't you! Probably get some old guy to fuck me!"

"Maybe you'd like that!" Devon teased.

"Maybe I would," she fired back.

Shauna reached in and pulled his cock out of his trunks. "Bet that feels better. He was getting pretty constricted in there!"

"Uh huh," Devon breathed. "Mmmmmm," he moaned as she pulled on his aching cock.

Shauna licked her fingers and began corkscrewing with her hands. "Uhhh," he grunted, as she jerked on him.

"I might have to chance it and blow ya right here," she teased. Devon moaned in response. "Wow! Are you ever hard! She stroked up and down on his shaft. She stopped and squeezed, feeling him pulsate in her hands.

Just then, the door flew open and in walked two guys, the second fellow looking down at her and noticed what was going on. "Oh yeah," he said as they went to the other side of the room to take a seat.

"I think he saw my hands on your cock," she whispered in Devon's ear.

"Don't stop," he whispered back. She tried stroking him without making it too obvious. Devon moved his hips a little, trying to get more out of it.

"Should we go to our room?" she asked.

"Nope!" he replied.

"You're bad!" she whispered. Shauna turned to glance behind her. Both men were fixated on her and what she was doing to Devon. The steam was clearing from the room and she was feeling very much on display.

"This big bad thing is making me horny!" She whispered.

"Maybe you should fuck me," he whispered back.

"Maybe I should!" she stroked him harder. "Or, maybe I should fuck one of them and make you watch!" she retorted.

"I'd like that!" he whispered.

Shauna turned to look at them again. They were both still staring and one whispered something to the other. Shauna held his gaze for a moment, long enough to determine that he was good looking, well built and definitely interested in staring back at her. He never took his eyes off her as he whispered to his buddy. Actually, the pair of them weren't bad at all, she thought.

"One of them keeps staring at me," she whispered.

"He wants you," Devon whispered softly in her ear, "just as I want you!"

Then the dude was beside them, "Not steamy enough in here," he said as he began adjusting the thermostat on the wall beside Devon's shoulder.

Devon took one of Shauna's hands off of his cock and motioned for her to reach out and touch him. She held back and Devon moved her arm more forcefully, back out toward him, just as he turned around and Shauna ended up brushing the front of his thigh.

The guy paused and Shauna wanted to pull her hand back, but instead, found herself begin to caress his thigh. Dammit! If Devon was going to initiate this, she wasn't about to back down! He stood there motionless as Shauna caressed his thigh. She relished in the control she had over him. His white towel wrapped and knotted at the waist was a sharp contrast to his tanned body.

She stared back at Devon and as steam started ejecting into the room, Shauna began to run her hand up under this guy's towel a little. She noticed movement as he began to grow larger there. She looked back at Devon, who was leaning against the wall, his eyes closed, as she stroked his cock with her left hand.

Shauna looked up at the dude beside her, running her right hand up and grasping his cock under the towel. "Steamy enough for ya? She asked. He groaned at her touch and she could feel him getting rather large. She glanced at Devon, a big smile on his face!

Just then, the other guy was behind her, his hands messaging her shoulders. Shauna looked up at him.

"Hi, I'm Joel," he said.

"Hi Joel...I'm Shauna," she said back. She felt something brush her arm and looked to see the other guy had removed his towel.

What a big cock he had! "I'm Tyler," he said with a grin. She pulled Tyler closer and put her mouth over his penis. She opened wide taking in his girth. Then pulled it out to catch her breath.

Devon continued to watch and that made her very horny as she proceeded to suck some strange cock in front of him. Joel fumbled at her back and she felt her bikini top loosen. His hands came around from behind and gently brushed up under her loosened bikini and caressed her tits.

She moaned on Tyler's cock as Joel caressed her hardened nipples. She licked up and down Tyler's shaft as he groaned.

Devon's cock pulsated in her other hand as Tyler began to gyrate and fuck her face. Shauna was getting so turned on and wanted everything that these guys could throw at her. She was so hungry for cock, she wanted to fuck them all!

Joel leaned down and kissed her neck. Shauna tilted her head back, accepting a kiss from him. He was a good kisser, his tongue probing, taking her breath away. She returned the advances, kissing him back, hungrily. She felt her pussy getting wet as he mauled her.

Joel coaxed her up off of Devon's lap and led her across, through the steam to the other side of the room. Tyler followed along as Shauna maintained her grip on his cock.

Tyler sat down on the bench in front of her, his enormous penis sticking straight in the air. "You're a bad girl, aren't you!" he exclaimed. "I can be," she said, bending over to suck on him again.

Joel was behind her, his hands caressing her body everywhere. He flicked her bikini straps over her shoulders and she shrugged it to the floor.

Shauna continued to blow Tyler as Joel worked to remove her bottoms. She wiggled her hips as he slid them down past her ankles and tossed them to the side.

Shauna moaned loudly on Tyler's pulsating cock, when she felt Joel's tongue from behind, on her wet gash. She grinded her ass against his face, as he was on his knees licking her wanton pussy.

She was totally into these two now, almost forgetting about Devon in the process. She felt his presence in the room though, probably staring at them from a distance, watching. It made her very horny.

She felt Joel slap her ass with his hard cock, "Want some-a-this?" he asked.

"Uh huh," she replied in between sucks on Tyler's dick. She reached one hand back behind her, stroking Joel's hard dick. "Oh yeah," she moaned. "I'll have some of that!"

Tyler lifted her chin up, kissing her hard as Joel grabbed Shauna's ass and slowly penetrated her.

She gasped on Tyler's tongue as they kissed, her hand squeezing his cock as Joel filled her from behind.

Joel started banging her and Shauna bent over more, resting her forearms on Tyler's thighs as she loved and sucked his quivering cock.

She moaned and panted on his meat as Joel pummelled her pussy. She was so turned on, she felt as though she'd cum almost right away!

Shauna grinded her ass against Joel's hips, taking all of the cock he had to offer. "Oh yeah baby!" he hissed. "Your cunt feels sooo good!"

"Your cock feels good!" she moaned back at him. "Oh... my... fuck! I'm... gonna... cum!" she blurted.

She jerked on Tyler's cock even faster, panting into his lap as Joel upped his tempo. "Yeah! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!" she breathed.

Joel banged her harder, his balls slapping her ass as he fucked her. "Oh... my...fuck! Here...I...cum!" she hissed. "Oh god! Oh fuck... oh... my fuck... fuck me Joel! Fuck me! Shauna moaned loudly as she ripped into her orgasm. "Oooohhhh... god!" she blurted, grinding her ass at him as she gushed all over his hard cock.

He pulled out, moaning loudly and Shauna turned around to see him jerking hard on himself. She reached out, pulling him closer.

She sat on Tyler's lap, his big stiff appendage tapping her lower back as she leaned over and sucked on Joel's juicy cock. She smelled her pussy scent on him as she sucked and jerked his penis.

She stared into his eyes saying, "Cum into my mouth." He moaned in response, closing his eyes and started ramming her face.

"Oh yeah," she moaned in between sucks, feeling him getting extremely hard. She knew he must be close.

Tyler was feeling her tits from behind as she serviced Joel's cock. She felt dribbles of wetness on her back from Tyler's needy cock behind her.

Just then, Joel yelled, exploding his load and it was all Shauna could do to swallow it all. She pulled on his penis as she sucked every last drop from him.

"Wow, that was a lot of cum!" she said. He backed off, jerking on his cock, staggering off to the side to sit down.

Shauna placed her hands over Tyler's as he caressed her tits. She moaned and grinded her hips on his thighs, feeling his package at the crack of her ass. She was slippery with sweat from all the steamy action.

She heard the steam jets kick in again and Devon emerged through the fog to stand in front of her.

Shauna reached out, grabbing his cock. "Oh baby! Look at you!" she said. "You're sooo hard!"

Tyler squeezed her tits, kissing her neck and she arched back, bringing her hand up, running her fingers through his hair.

She stared up at Devon in a horny gaze as Tyler felt her up.

"Want him to fuck you?" Devon asked.

"Uh huh," she replied.

"He has a pretty big cock you know."

"I know," she moaned, grinding her wanton pussy on him.

Tyler lifted her up at the waist. "We'll take it slow at first," he reassured her.

Shauna wiggled her pussy down over the head of his penis. Devon reached down, rubbing the front of her twat as she slowly grew accustomed to Tyler's large girth. Slowly she lowered herself down over his shaft, moaning as she took it all in.

She gasped as he gently raised his hips in a slow thrust. Devon leaned down to kiss her. "He's so fucking big!" she blurted.

Devon knelt down in front of them and Shauna placed her hands on his shoulders for leverage as she began to hump up and down on Tyler.

"Oh... my... fucking... god!" she blurted. "What a beautiful cock! He fills me up sooo good!"

Devon leaned in to kiss and suck her nipples as she grinded on Tyler's wang. She pulled Devon into her, hugging him around the head as she began some serious fucking.

Tyler increased his rhythm to match her and soon they were banging away. Devon dropped down lower, his head now in her lap as the two continued to fuck. Tyler reached around, cupping her breasts and Shauna rested her hands over his.

Devon began licking her pussy as she pummelled Tyler hard.

"Oh my god!" she moaned. It was almost too much! Devon's tongue down there on her snatch as some other guy's cock reamed her hard! It was sooo bad and felt sooo damn good!

Tyler moved out off the bench a little more, allowing Shauna's feet to be on the floor better. She could really hump better now, and grinded her hips a lot harder.

Devon's tongue was really doing something for her down there! She felt herself getting close to another orgasm.

They were fucking pretty fast and furious now. "I've never had such a big cock before!" she panted.

"Fuck him baby... fuck... him... hard!" Devon taunted in between licks.

Tyler moaned, "You have such a tight pussy!"

"Oh... fuck!" she panted.

Just then, as she pulled up, he slipped out and she came down, his throbbing cock, bobbing in front of her. Without missing a beat, Devon to her surprise, placed his mouth over Tyler's cock and sucked up and down on it!

Shauna continued to grind on Tyler's hips as Devon sucked Tyler for a bit! Tyler just moaned in response, seemingly unaware of what was going on, or maybe didn't care!

Then Devon guided the cock back into Shauna's hot pussy as she resumed fucking again!

That turned Shauna on so much that as soon as Devon's tongue was licking her clit again, she came!

"Oh my god! Here I cum! I'm cuming!" she blurted. She grinded her hips in a wanton fever as she roared into another orgasm. "Ughhhh! What... a... nice... cock!" she moaned.

Then Tyler stiffened inside her and groaned aloud. Shauna quickly got up, turned around and leaned over to suck his cock.

"You're sooo big, I can barely get my mouth over the head of it!" she retorted.

He blew his load and she quickly realized that she couldn't swallow fast enough! She had to watch it blow all over as she jerked him off! He was growling like an animal as he came all over her hand!

Shauna staggered back into Devon's arms. He hugged her from behind as she squirmed up against him. She tilted her head back and they kissed, long and hard.

Tyler came over and kissed her then. "That was awesome!" he said to her.

"You were awesome!" she replied with a tug on his still hard cock.

Joel came and kissed her too. "You are one hot-n-sexy chick!" he said.

"You have sweet cum," she said. He shook his head and they both left the steam room.

Shauna turned in Devon's arms, "You!" she poked his chest.

He backed up, "What?" he asked sheepishly.

"You know what!" she retorted, poking him again. He backed up again, bumping into the bench and she pushed him down to sit.

"Since when do you suck dick?!" she demanded.

"Seemed like a good idea at the time," he laughed.

"Is that right?! You like it?" she asked.

"No, just thought I'd go for the shock factor."

"Humph!" Shauna mussed. She knelt down to suck on Devon's meat.

"What about you?" he asked. "Did it turn you on?"

"Uh huh," she answered. "It turned me on a lot!" She jerked and sucked his cock, using both hands.

"You better cum after all this!" she demanded. Devon closed his eyes and much to her surprise, he blew his load right away!

The End ............k masturbate now.