Shauna’s Diary Ch. 01

Story Info
Blackmail never felt so good.
3.3k words
4.51
76.7k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jennifer C
Jennifer C
43 Followers

Saturday 21st May 2005.

Dear Diary,

My sister's new boyfriend is doing my head in; he thinks he is god's gift to women and he's here all the time! He's always walking around the house in just a towel or tight jeans with no shirt I mean his body's ok but nothing special I've seen better and he's really sleazy always brushing up against me, of course Mum and Dad think he's the perfect gentleman and my sister thinks the sun shines out of his backside but they don't see what I see it's all "Oh isn't Steve lovely" and "Steve's such a nice man" god it makes me want to puke.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up cheating on her I mean she's 20 now but not very sexually experienced I heard her on the phone to her friend the other day and she was saying that Steve's the first bloke she's had sex with and that they can't have it very often because his cock's so big she finds it too painful, yeah right I mean she's hardly got anyone to compare it with he's probably pathetically average and he just tells her it's huge, she's so stupid she would probably believe him. I'm 2 years younger than Kate and already clocked up quite a few notches on my bedpost although Mum and Dad think I'm whiter than white the polite little virgin who doesn't smoke, drink or have sex god if only they knew that I do all three.

Anyway getting to the good stuff I stayed at Danny's last night Mum and Dad thought I was staying at a friend's house studying, yeah right the only thing I was studying was Danny's cock. We were in his room listening to music and fooling around like we usually do he's been trying to get into my panties for weeks but I've been playing hard to get it's so much more fun when you make them work for it. God you should of seen his face when I didn't stop his hand when he tried to put it up my skirt like I usually do, I've always let him fondle my tits and play with my nipples but that's as far as I've let him go so he couldn't believe his luck when I let his fingers slowly sneak into my panties and gave him a shy little smile when he looked at me to see if it was ok and then I heard him give a low moan as his fingers touched my smoothly shaved pussy.

Soon his fingers were fucking my wet hole and I have to say it felt pretty damn good better than most of the other guys I've been with but then he is a lot older he's 42 and a friend of my parents, the first time I saw him at our house helping my dad with some DIY I knew I had to fuck him and the way he kept looking at my legs and breasts I knew it wouldn't be too much of a challenge.

His fingers were driving me crazy as he worked them in and out of me and it didn't take long for me to have my first orgasm and I came all over his hand his face was a picture as I brought his fingers up to my lips and sucked all my juices of them god it was so hot.

I gave him a blow job as well a little reward for making me cum so hard, he moaned really loud when I took it in my mouth and sucked it in and out using my hand to jack him off at the same time, his balls thought it was Christmas when I let him cum in my mouth. Then I gave him what he really wanted I let him fuck me and it was great he's got a fantastic cock and experience has taught him how to use it, we fucked like crazy and when he did me doggy I had such an intense orgasm I thought I was going to pass out and when he shot his load inside me he screamed out my name it was awesome. I'm seeing him again next week and I can't wait.

Well that's about it for today in the life of Shauna Williams I've gotta go now coz the wonderful Steve is coming round for dinner and Mum wants us all to eat together I hope I don't throw up!

Till tomorrow Shauna.

"Shauna are you coming down dear Steve's here and we're ready to eat?"

Oh great!

"Coming Mum."

I go downstairs and Steve's sitting at the table with that stupid smug grin on his face and everyone is fussing around him like his a king or something, Mum and Dad are so pleased that Kate's finally got a boyfriend they can't do enough for him I wish they could see what a slimy git he really is.

"Hello Shauna, nice to see you again."

"Hello Steve, pleasure's all yours."

"Shauna don't be rude and fetch Steve some wine, look he bought Kate some lovely flowers isn't that sweet of him?"

"Oh yeah carnations they must of cost you a fortune."

"Well I don't need to spend a load of money to show Kate how much I love her, she already knows she means the world to me and I shower her with love and affection everyday and that is worth it's wait in gold."

Oh please somebody pass me a bucket, is this guy for real? I mean what a crock of shit!

"That was beautiful Steve, our Kate is lucky to have found you. Now girls your father and I are going out this evening the Cunningham's have invited us round for drinks so I trust you to behave while we are out and Steve of course you are welcome to stay as long as you want."

"Thank you Mrs. Williams Kate and I were planning to settle in front of the television and watch It's A Wonderful Life."

"That's my favourite film in the whole world, that sounds like a lovely evening for the two of you and Shauna what our your plans?"

Kate's mobile began to ring.

"I've got an essay to finish so I'll be in my room if you're worried about me getting in the way of Kate's night of romance."

"That's not what I meant at all, honestly Shauna you can be so defensive sometimes."

"Mum that was Catherine on the phone her and Mark have split up and she's terribly upset she wants me to go round."

"But what about Steve dear?"

"Oh that's ok Mrs. Williams, Kate really should be with her friend at such a difficult time I'll just stay here and wait for her to come home if that's ok by you?"

"Such a gentleman of course that will be fine."

Dinner has finished and Mum, Dad and Kate have all gone and I'm left on my own with Steve and I can't think of a worse way to spend an evening, I start to clear the table and begin the washing up.

"Here let me help you with that."

"No thanks, I can manage."

"It's no trouble, you wash and I'll dry we'll get it done in no time."

"You know no ones here Steve it's just you and me so you can drop the act now."

"You don't like me very much do you Shauna?"

"Nope I really don't and the sooner everyone else sees through your bullshit the better."

"Shauna, Shauna, Shauna, everybody loves me I can do no wrong so the sooner you get use to me the better coz I plan on sticking around. You know I'd really like us to be friends."

He gently strokes my arm from my shoulder down to my wrist and back up again.

"Get your hands of me you creep, you disgust me do you know that?"

"Listen to me, you better drop that attitude or things are going to get very uncomfortable around here and I'm sure you don't want that. Finish the clearing up on your own I'm going for a lie down."

God he makes my skin crawl, I finish the clearing up and then sit at the kitchen table with a glass of wine and try and put Steve to the back of my mind, instead I think of Danny and all the things I might let him do to me next week. Thinking about that gets me excited so I decide to go to my room and call Danny; I think a little phone sex may be in order.

When I get to my room I find Steve lying on my bed with one hand down his trousers and the other holding my diary.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?"

"Well I thought that was obvious darlen."

"Give me back my diary you pervert."

"Now, now I don't really think you're in the position to be giving me orders; this is a very juicy read."

"Give it back now and get out of my room."

"No."

"Please just give it back and I won't tell my parents that I caught you wanking on my bed."

"Don't threaten me Shauna I think your parents will be more interested in what's in your diary don't you think, quite the little slut aren't you?"

"You wouldn't dare."

"Your fucking a 42 year old friend of your parents, I think they have a right to know, I mean what kind of person would I be if I let this kind of behaviour continue?"

"Please, I'm asking you nicely just leave me alone and give me back my fucking diary."

"What's it worth sweetheart?"

"Excuse me?"

"Well if I keep my mouth shut and let your parents continue thinking you're the frigging Virgin Mary what do I get in return?"

"What do you want?"

"Come and sit beside me Shauna and we can discuss my terms."

I sit down next to him on my bed.

"Good girl, now lets get a few things straight your sister hasn't exactly been satisfying my needs if you get my drift so your going to help me out and if you don't do exactly as I tell you I will personally deliver your diary to your parents myself, is that clear?"

"You bastard."

"Don't disobey me Shauna, now say yes Steve I will do as I am told."

"Yes Steve I will do as I am told."

"Good girl, don't look so angry you might just enjoy yourself, now suck my cock you little slut."

I've never felt so humiliated in all my life as I begin to undo Steve's jeans and pull them down his legs releasing his very hard and surprisingly very big cock, I place my hand at the base of his throbbing member and feel tears still the back of my eyes but I will not give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

"Please, I don't want to do this."

"Don't be coy with me babe, I've read your diary remember, you love this now suck my fucking cock and don't make me tell you again."

I take the tip of his cock in my mouth and begin to suck on it gently, licking all around the head and tasting his bitter sweet pre cum, he begins to moan as my mouth goes lower and my tongue slides down his long shaft. I work my mouth up and down coating his cock in my saliva flicking my tongue back and forth, I feel Steve's hand on the back of my head pushing me down further and his cock starts to slip down my throat.

"Oh yes babe, that's good, oh yeah come on harder, oh my good little cock sucker."

One final push on the back of my head and his cock is in my throat and he's fucking my mouth with such force I can barely breath, thrusting in and out of my throat as he moans and groans and I'm fighting to keep up. Finally I feel his balls start to tighten at my chin and his cock begins to swell and he shoots his load straight down my throat and I try not to gag as the hot liquid continues to be pumped into my mouth.

I suck him dry hoping this will be the end as he finally takes his cock out of my mouth.

"Well my sweet you can certainly give good head I haven't cum like that in ages."

"Yeah well don't get use to it, we're even now this is the end now please get the hell out of my bedroom."

"This isn't the end my sweet, we're just getting started."

And with that he rolls me onto my back and starts to kiss me real hard jamming his tongue against my lips as I struggle beneath the weight of his body.

"Open your mouth Shauna you don't want to fight me on this."

I open my mouth and his hot tongue slips inside and swirls around mine, his lips are crushed against mine and his hand grabs my breast and he squeezes it roughly. His lips leave my mouth as he plants wet kisses on my cheeck, my jaw line and down my neck. His breathing is becoming erratic and his hands are all over my body, he is losing control.

"I've always wanted you Shauna, I've dreamed of taking you and making you mine."

"Slow down Steve, your scaring me."

He roughly pulls my top off over my head and he immediately kisses me between my breasts and down my stomach, he hitches my skirt up around my waist revealing my little black thong, I start to cringe thinking he is going to touch me there when he stops what he's doing and pulls back.

"Undress for me."

"What?"

"You heard me, take your clothes of and do it slowly, I want this to last."

I stand up off the bed and ease my skirt down my legs, I stand before Steve in just my bra and thong and I feel his stare burn into my skin which sends shivers down my spine. My hands go behind my back and I unfasten my bra which falls to my feet exposing my large breasts and erect nipples.

"And your sexy thong babe, come on don't leave me in suspense, I promise I'll make you feel good."

I slid my thong down my legs and kick it off with my feet, I stand before him naked and he edges his way to the end of the bed so his face is inches away from my crotch. His hands go each side of my waist and he pulls me to his mouth where he begins to kiss my shaven pussy. His tongue darts out and enters me and I fight like hell not to moan, he draws it back out and thrusts it back in fucking me roughly with his tongue as his hands slide round and grab my arse holding me tight against his lips.

His tongue begins to flick over my clit and this time I can't hold back my moan, I do not want this but it feels so good and suddenly my hands are in his hair crushing his mouth against my wet pussy as his tongue explores my inner folds and my orgasm begins to build. His hands knead my arse as the tension mounts inside of me and I do not want to cum, I do not want him to know I am enjoying this but I don't know if I can fight it.

"Cum for me baby, you know you want to."

And with that said I lose my fight and flood his mouth with my juices and he drinks from my pussy, lapping up everything I have.

"See I told you you were a little slut, now get on your hands and knees."

"Please Steve, don't do this it's gone too far already."

"I will decide when this is over now get on your hands and knees or Mummy and Daddy will have some very interesting bedtime reading."

I have no choice but to do as I am told and position myself on all fours at the head of the bed, Steve kneels behind me and I feel his hands on my arse cheeks gently stroking and caressing me.

"You like doggy don't you babe? According to your diary it's your favourite so you should enjoy this, I know I'm going to."

Before I can protest he plunges his cock deep inside me, burying it all the way in and his balls slap against my arse, he holds it there for a second and then slowly draws it almost all the way out then slowly slides it back inside. He keeps the slow and steady rhythm going and before long I can't help but thrust my arse back onto his cock silently begging him to gain speed.

He picks up the pace and thrusts into me faster, harder driving his cock in deep and I can't help but moan, my pussy is soaked and I have to grip the headboard hard to keep myself together as he pounds into me mercilessly. I release my grip on the headboard and grab hold of the pillow stuffing it into my mouth to muffle my screams as his cock plunges deep into my pussy, I can feel that I am about to cum again and I do I cum on Steve's cock as he keeps up his thrusting his hands around my waist pulling me back onto his cock.

His hand slips round to my wet pussy and I feel his fingers begin to stroke my clit; the combined sensations of his fingers and his cock are electrifying and again I try not to moan but it feels too good. My legs start to feel weak like they could give way at any second so I slip down onto my stomach and Steve's cock follows hard and plummets into me with such force I cum again but he continues to abuse my cunt and fuck me like a wild man. His thrusts are getting harder and faster by the second and he's fucking me like a man possessed wildly out of control, lost in his own pleasure.

The force of Steve's cock plunging in and out of me is driving me insane and I can hear that Steve is breathing heavily trying to hold out as long as possible but he is right on the edge of cumming, I slam my arse back onto his cock and he grasps my hips and holds my pussy tight onto his cock as he deposits another huge load of cum into my aching cunt, his cock is twitching inside of me causing another orgasm to charge through my body as our juices mix together inside me.

He pulls his swollen cock from me and our cum runs down my legs, I feel Steve begin to lap it up, his tongue slithering up my inner thighs and up to my pussy where his tongue slips inside and once again begins to devour me. I'm already so sensitive and wet that I cum again in his mouth.

He leans over me in to my bedside draw and pulls out my cigarettes and lighter, he lights two in his mouth and hands me one as I roll over onto my back and sit up.

"So your parents don't know that you smoke either, that wouldn't go down very well."

"I gave you what you wanted now this is over, we are finished here and if I ever catch you in my room again..."

"You'll do what? Tell your parents? I don't think so sexy, your mine now and this is far from over. I will be back and next time I'm taking your arse..."

Jennifer C
Jennifer C
43 Followers