Shauna's Infidelity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at the box, then my watch. By the time we got home, it should be working. I had already made up my mind, that I was going to give him some of this pussy. I would have made love to him this afternoon, except he had to go.

But this is better. Now we have all night. And maybe the whole weekend.

I left the stall, and went to the sink. I washed my hands, and put on lipstick. Then I left to meet Bruce at the valet.

Bruce

I looked at myself in the mirror. I felt a little bit like Doctor Jekyll, right before he took the potion that turned him into Mister Hyde.

I did my thing at the urinal. Now I stood at the sink, washing my hands. Then I reached into my jacket pocket and took the strip of pills out. I couldn't help but think how embarrassing this was going to be, if she wasn't going to give me any. But it would be even more embarrassing, to my mind, to not be able to rise to the moment -- if you'll excuse the expression -- should that moment arrive. I went ahead and swallowed one.

Then I left the bathroom and went over to the valet, where Shauna waited.

"Ready to go?" I asked. "Or do you want to sit a little longer?"

"No, I'm ready," Shauna said. "Let's go."

"Okay," I nodded. As we waited for the valet guy to get my car, I said, "I was thinking, if you want, that we could stop at my house on the way home. That way, you can look at it, and then I could walk you the rest of the way home."

Shauna smiled. "Yes. I would like that."

The sun had long since set, as I pulled into the driveway of my house. I put on the parking brake, and turned off the ignition.

"Home sweet home. Sure you want to see it?"

"I want to see it."

"Why don't you leave your stuff in the car? You can get it later."

"Thank you, I will."

I went up the walk to the door, hearing her boots clicking behind me. I unlocked the front door, flipped on the lights, and gestured her inside. "It's not much, but it's got a great view."

Shauna laughed as she stepped inside. Her boots clicked solidly on the hardwood floors as she followed me around. "Nice."

Directly on the left, coming in, was the kitchen, with brand new wooden counter tops, and stainless steel everything. It was a cozy little nook, installed against a corner of the wall. The stove and oven was on the island, as was a small bar to sit at. Everything was in easy reach. A door just past the refrigerator led to the garage.

Over on the right was the living room, with my green sectional, matching green arm chair and ottoman, that faced floor to ceiling windows, which offered a panoramic view of the beach and the ocean. Way back to the right, was the short hallway which led to the master bedroom and bathroom. I showed her the master bedroom with the bathroom just a few steps away, the huge walk in closet, only half full.

"What do you think?"

"I like it. I could live here. No stairs."

I laughed heartily. "I like that, too."

"I see you've done some decorating already."

"A little bit."

"I see who's been inspiring you."

I felt myself turning red. "This will sound stupid. But I've been wanting to meet you, too. Never thought that would happen, either."

"Oh, sugar. I hope I've fulfilled your expectations?"

I chuckled. "Yeah, you have."

"I'm glad."

"Come on." I turned even more red. "Let's get you home."

A nice, slow, leisurely walk led us back to Shauna's house.

As we walked up the steps to the front door, she said, "Well, Bruce, if you like, we can go shopping tomorrow, and finish decorating your house."

"I'm sorry there's not more for you to do."

"No, don't be sorry. There's quite enough for me to do. There's bathroom, the bedroom, the living room, and of course the kitchen."

We both laughed. "Okay, I give."

"Good. It would be an honor to decorate your house."

I blushed. "Okay."

Shauna got her keys out, and slid them into the lock. "Would you like to come in to my house for a few minutes?"

"You're not too tired?"

"Nope. What about you?"

"Me neither. Although I should be getting home."

"I don't want this night to end. Please come inside."

"Okay."

"Good."

Shauna turned the key and opened the door. We walked inside, through the foyer and into the living room. The clicking of her heels on the floor was loud in the quiet house. Shauna casually tossed her keys, purse, and portfolio case on the coffee table. Then she turned to me and stepped very close.

"Thanks for coming inside with me. I wanted a chance to thank you."

"Don't thank me yet. I haven't really done anything."

"No. You've done so much already, I can't begin to thank you."

"No big deal."

"Come here and give me a hug, sugar."

"Okay."

Shauna took two steps across to me and put her arms around my neck. It was a surprisingly tender, non sexual hug that we shared, just like when she hugged me during my lunch break.

"Thank you for the wonderful evening, Bruce. Thank you for everything you've done for me."

"I wish I knew what I've been doing."

"You've done more for me in 24 hours than my husband has done in our whole five years of marriage. You've paid attention to me. Made me feel like a woman." She touched her face next to my face. "Thank you, sugar."

"Glad I could be of service."

Shauna giggled, then stepped away and went to the couch. "I do know one thing you can do for me, right now."

"What's that?"

"Help me take off these boots." She sat down on the ottoman, facing the couch.

"I thought you liked wearing high heels."

"I do. It's just been a while since I walked so much in them. So can you please help me take them off, sugar? Pretty please?"

"Sure. Allow me." I sat down on the couch, across from her. Shauna extended her left leg towards me.

"What?" Shauna laughed a little.

"Nothing. It's just that you walk so gracefully in heels, that I'm sad to see them come off."

Suddenly Shauna's arms were around my neck, her hair in my face. After a long time, she finally pulled back. "See, that is just what I've been talking about. You have this talent for saying all these wonderful things that make me feel so good."

"I'm glad."

Shauna kissed my cheek. "I'm serious. You do not know what a huge compliment you just gave me."

"You'll have to tell me sometime."

"Yes. After you take these off me."

I chuckled. "Sure. Give me that leg."

Shauna extended her leg out to me again. She held her leg perfectly steady as I held her leg by the calf, slowly unzipped the zipper, and finally gently slipped the boot off her leg. She extended her right leg and I did the same thing.

Shauna wiggled her feet. "Thank you, Bruce."

"No problem."

"Can you do me another favor? You'll probably think it's gross."

"I promise I won't think it's gross."

"Would you mind massaging my feet, sugar?" She stood and then sat in the corner of the sectional.

"I definitely don't think that's gross."

Shauna smiled at me and made a gooey noise. "Just massage my feet, please."

She lifted her legs and put them in my lap, and laid back.

I looked at her feet. She had small delicate feet, the toenails clipped and filed, but fortunately not polished; the heels and soles were smooth and soft. I took her left foot in my hands, using my thumbs to slowly massage the arch of her foot. Then I slowly worked my way inwards toward the sole.

I heard Shauna moan. I looked back, to see her rest her head against the couch cushion and close her eyes.

"Am I doing okay?"

"Oh, sugar, don't stop."

"I've never done this before."

"You're doing just fine. Keep that up."

"Okay." I gently released her left foot, picked up her right foot, and started the same thing.

Shauna softly exhaled. "How about if you tried that wonderful technique of yours on my shoulders?"

"Sure." She sat up, moved over, and turned around, so her back was facing me. I began to gently knead her shoulders between my thumb and fingers. "Am I pressing too hard?"

Shauna turned and smiled at me. "No, sugar, you're doing just fine."

"Good."

"Let me sit a little closer," she said.

"Okay."

"That way you don't have to reach." She scooted over to me, and sat in my lap, so her leather-clad, bubble-shaped booty was neatly parked in between my legs. "There. Better, sugar?"

"Yeah. Much better." I reached up and started rubbing her back again. "You have such pretty skin. So soft."

Shauna looked back at me and smiled. "Thank you, sugar. Why don't you help me take this shirt off, so you can really feel how soft it is?"

It was then that I noticed, that Shauna's eyes were heavily hooded. Her full glossy lips were parted just a little, and softly puckered, as if for kissing.

"Are you sure this is what you want?"

Shauna nodded. Her words were soft and witty. "Take off my shirt, Bruce." She began slowly unsnapping the snaps of her shirt. Then she arched her back.

I smoothly drew the fabric down, over her shoulders. Swallowing, I pulled the fabric down her arms. I tugged at the fabric tucked under her skirt. Then I pulled her shirt up, and tossed it on the glass coffee table.

A nicely filled-out brown lace bra was revealed.

In another smooth move, she turned around to face me, still sitting in my lap, and crossed her legs. Touching my face tenderly, sometimes with her fingers or with the tips of her nails, she started kissing me -- soft, light, bashful kisses.

Shauna gently stopped kissing me. Then she got up on her knees, straddled me, and then settled down over me, her hands resting lightly on my shoulders.

"There. I think that's much better."

"Much better." I put my hands on her breasts. They made a nice handful.

She whispered, "Shut up and kiss me, sugar."

As we kissed, I moved my hands around her side, and found her bra clasp. Fumbling somewhat, I undid it, and ran my hands up and down her smooth back.

Pausing in between soft kisses, Shauna whispered, "I thought you were never going to do that." Using the tips of her nails, she pushed the straps of her bra down around her arms, then whipped off her bra and tossed it behind her.

It landed in the exact center of the glass table.

She turned back to me, smiling. "Now. Let's see what you do with these."

She slipped one hand around the back of my head and drew me towards her breasts, which were rising and falling with her breathing. They were they exact same creamy color as the rest of her. The areolas were about the size of Kennedy silver dollars, the nipples like cute little dark brown buttons.

I sucked on one of her breasts, then the other, with the soft part of my mouth, like an ice cream cone, causing her to smile and moan. I alternated between her left and right breast several times, sucking each breast for several minutes.

"Do I pass?" I saw that both of her nipples were hard, and that her breasts were full and swollen.

"With flying colors, sugar." Then suddenly she stood up and tugged on my hand. "Come on. Help me get this skirt off."

I scooted forward, and Shauna put her hands on my shoulders, while I unbuckled her leather belt. With one smooth pull, I slid it out from the belt loops. I tossed it on the table, with her other stuff.

I said, "Turn around."

Shauna acquiesced, then bent over a little and stuck her booty out. For a few seconds, all I did was stare at her leather-clad booty. No visible panty lines. The leather was smooth. Her booty cheeks were each shaped like a bubble.

I reached up and slowly caressed her waist, hips, booty and thighs through the leather. When she was breathing heavy, I undid the snap closure on her skirt. I slowly unzipped the zipper, revealing first the curve of her lower back. I began to tug the fabric down, revealing more of her lower back, then her perfectly shaped booty cheeks.

She wasn't wearing panties! Just like I thought!

I kept pulling her skirt down, past her perfectly proportioned thighs, past her knees, down her calves, and then to her feet. Finally she stepped out of it. With one neat toss, the skirt landed on the table, on top of her shirt. She turned around. I got to see that her body was as shapely from the front as it looked from behind.

Her pussy was completely shaved. And was already visibly wet.

All at once, I grabbed her waist and tugged her towards me, and she placed her hands on my shoulders. The pubic area was smooth -- her pussy was small and tight, the lips of her pussy pulled in against the line of her hips. I gently began to taste her pussy. I ran my tongue along the groove in between. Then I used the tip of my tongue to part the groove, and fluttered my tongue inside her.

I felt her nails dig in my shoulders. She gasped. "Oh, sugar."

"Am I good?" I grinned, pulling back somewhat.

Shauna grinned wickedly. "Good enough that I need to lie down."

I laid her gently down on the ottoman. Her round booty was almost hanging off one end, and her beautiful hair was hanging off the other end.

Now that I had my hands free, it gave me the chance to really explore her pussy, and savor every nook and cranny of it. It had been a long time indeed since I had last eaten a woman's pussy. But I still knew what to do. Eating pussy was an art form, at least to me. And, like all great art, it could not be rushed.

Shauna smiled up at me, and willingly spread her legs for me. I kissed along the inner part of her leg, starting at her ankle, slowly kissed my way along her calf, past her knee, and onto her inner thigh. Finally I made it back to her pussy.

I lightly licked along the groove, gently sucked on her clit. As I went back down to her groove, I used the tip of my tongue to start working the folds of her pussy lips.

Shauna got very quiet. Women do that when they're getting pleasure. Then she gasped, and arched her back off the ottoman. "Ooh! Ooh, yeah, that shit feels good!"

I just kept on working her pussy lips. "How am I doing?"

Shauna ran her nails through my hair. "Don't talk with your mouth full, sugar!"

I grinned as I continued. I could tell I was definitely making progress, because her pussy just got wetter by the minute. The lips were starting to become puffy.

Then I paused in my licking, using my fingers to gently stroke her pussy. Then I spread her pussy lips apart with my fingers and stuck my tongue inside.

Shauna arched off the ottoman, gasping heavily. "Oh, sugar!"

I could feel her body tensing up. I still didn't rush it.

Shauna's voice began reaching octaves I didn't know she could reach. She began to squirm. "Oh," she squealed. "Oh god! ... I'm going to ... I'm going to ... Oooohhh!" Finally she sank back down, still breathing deeply, her hand placed reverently on her chest. "Oh my god."

"I got the feeling you needed that."

Shauna laughed a little, still panting. "You can sure say that again."

"Glad I could be of service."

Shauna said, "Why don't you take off your coat and stay a while, sugar?"

I looked down and realized, while Shauna was naked, I was still fully dressed.

I grinned, despite myself. "I suppose that would be the polite thing to do."

Shauna laughed. "Here, let me help."

"Okay." I helped her sit up.

She quickly slipped off my jacket, then lifted my arms over my head and slipped off my sweater. Then she began running her hands all over my torso -- arms, shoulders, chest and tummy.

She reached up to touch my face, and started kissing me again, longing and hunger in each kiss. With one hand placed on my face, her other hand strayed off my shoulder, down my bare chest and tummy, and finally cupped my cock and balls through my pants.

Shauna smiled a lustful smile. "Oh, my."

With one hand, she pushed on my chest so I was sitting on the couch again. It took her less than a minute to take off my shoes, my socks, then unbuckle my belt and pull my slacks down. Then, without hesitation, she slipped her nails under the waist band of my boxers, smoothly pulled them down, and carelessly tossed them behind her.

Shauna suddenly gasped.

"What?"

"My god, that's what I call a cock!"

"Glad you like it."

"Do you know what I want to do with this cock?"

"Whatever you want?"

Shauna laughed. "Close enough. Actually, I want to do this."

Shauna wasted no time. She spread my legs and moved in between, running her nails over my legs. She used the tips of her nails to scratch my crotch. It was my turn to gasp. The feel of her nails on my skin was incredibly sensual. She was driving me crazy. My cock obediently rose to full erection. Drugs rule!

"Do you like that?"

"Oh god, yes."

"Why do you think I keep my nails so long?"

"A sensual woman. I like that."

"Do you know what else I want to do with this cock?"

"What's that?"

"This." Shauna eagerly but gently held my cock in her hand. First, she softly blew air on it, then she stroked it -- and finally went down on it.

Jesus, this woman can suck a cock like nobody's business. At first her sucking was smooth and silent. But then it seemed as if her inner freak was coming out to play, and her sucking got noisy and messy.

After several minutes, she drew back, making a noise of someone who had been very thirsty, and had just discovered an oasis.

She kept stroking my cock, as she wiped her mouth. "Do you know what else I would love to do with this cock?"

I was completely at her mercy. So I asked, "What's that?"

"I want to fuck. I want you to fuck my pussy, Bruce."

"I can handle that."

Shauna laughed. Then she stood up, turned around, moved the ottoman so it was against the couch, and got on all fours, facing the couch.

I could not believe this was happening. I expected to wake up from this dream, and be alone in my house, on my couch, right about ... now. But I didn't.

Instead, Shauna said, "Wait a second, sugar."

"What?" I was breathing heavily myself.

Shauna reached for her purse on the glass table, and pulled out a condom. "We've got to practice safe sex."

"Absolutely."

Grinning wickedly, she unrolled it on my cock, then looked up at me. "Oh, my. Looks like a perfect fit."

"I wonder how it fits inside your pussy."

"Let's find out." She climbed back on the ottoman, got on all fours, and arched her back, presenting her wet pussy to me.

I climbed on the ottoman behind her. I caressed her back and her waist.

I felt her reach back and guide the head of my erect cock inside her wet butter scotch pussy. Then I gently pushed my hips forward. God, she was wet. It took little to no effort to get my whole 8 inches inside her. And the sight of my white cock parting her brown pussy lips was unbelievable.

"Oh yeah, put it in there, sugar."

I stayed like that for a minute, to let her get used to the feeling of my cock inside her, and to let me get used to her, too. An older woman, her pussy wasn't the tightest I'd ever fucked, but it was warm and oh so wet.

When I began to move inside her, Shauna began making the funkiest growling and purring noises I had ever heard a woman make.

With each inward stroke, I saw her dig her nails into the leather upholstery.

"So, how ... am ... I ... doing?"

"Don't stop! Oh ... my ... god! Don't ... stop!"

"Am I better than any man you've ever had?"

"Stop talking and keep fucking!" she gasped. She buried her face in the corner of the sectional, growling the words, "Harder! Fuck me harder!"

I did as she asked -- I moved faster, so when my hips touched her booty, it made a smacking sound.

Shauna squealed, "That shit feels so good!"

Suddenly she inhaled so deeply it scared me, then let out an "Ooohhhh!" and collapsed on the couch. "Oh my god, sugar, thank you so much." She took my cock out of her pussy, turned around and kissed me a million times.

"So, was I good?"

"Good?" Shauna was still kissing me. "You are all that and nothing left!"