Shaurya Conquers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaurya let go, stood up and started working on his trousers. Damini, for some reason couldn't open her eyes but her hands fondled her boobs. That very sight got Shaurya breathing hard. He wanted to jump right away. He threw his trousers behind his back, the sound caused Damini to open her eyes. She was stunned by what she saw. Shaurya had by now pulled down his underwear, his balls hung, looking heavier, and his cock at and angle facing upwards. Shaurya stood naked for a second or two before Damini, giving a treat to her eyes. Damini couldn't hold until he landed on her, she caught hold of her toy in mid-air before he could settle on her now hot body. She stroked it vigorously and occasionally teasingly squeezed his balls too. Both were running out of patience now. Unknowingly, her legs were spread at an angle just less than hundred and eighty causing her waist area to puff up. That view crazed the beast further, he pulled back his foreskin and eased himself inside. The warmth and wetness of her pussy was blissful. They kissed while he continued smoothing his cock in and out. She was tight! With what started as slow and gentle strokes now took shape of hardcore fucking. Her legs were curled on his back and hands grabbing his ass pushing him deeper inside. She once opened her eyes and found Shaurya looking at her calmly. She closed them immediately and raised her head to kiss him deeply. Their tongues wrestled. His strokes were gaining speed and depth, hitting just the right spots.

He pulled out and signalled Damini to straddle him. She was quick; positioned herself directly onto his cock. This time, the view made Shaurya crazy. Damini had a wanton expression on her face. Her lips shivering subtly. Eyes piercing him. Hair

pulled over her right shoulder covering one of her boobs but her nipple perked out between the dense hair. The navel seemed so erotic. And the waist - a sight Shaurya could die for. The puffy waist for which Shaurya fell for now danced feebly over his cock making his cock hit all the walls of her vagina. Her thighs looked wow! And in the centre her pussy a sight above all. The sight of this naked beauty made him high. He looked back into her eyes. She pulled her hair back, exposing herself. No hint of shyness now. She was on the verge of an orgasm.

With closed lips she called sharply, "Do it, Shaurya!" saying she gave a quick and deep jerk to her hips causing his cock to squeeze inside her pussy.

This aggravated him. He lifted himself and met Damini's lips, while he kept 'doing it', very fast now. Damini was still sitting on top of him. He then got to her neck and created a sensation in her body. She clung to his body tightly and moved her hips in perfect unison to his strokes. He pushed her away making her lie on the bed again while she still held his cock captive inside her. He held her boobs and massaged them. His strokes increased, both in speed and power. At one point Shaurya experienced her body undergoing violent convulsions. Her orgasm had been so powerful that she had almost screeched. Shaurya was close to his as well. After a few seconds, he lifted back Damini from the bed and got her on top. He knocked her pussy hard this time, pulled her back to his face and kissing her while his cock did wonders in her pussy. Those last few strokes were devilish.

Between the strokes Damini gasped, "I just can't get enough of you. I'm in heaven."

Shaurya stopped teasingly, his cock still inside.

Damini came within a distance where their lips touched with every word she said, "Don't stop or I'll kill you."

Shaurya plunged one deep stroke inside, making her gasp and followed by ramming her like a beast. It lasted for a few minutes until Damini hit orgasm again. Moments later, Shaurya ejaculated heavily. He had pulled out just in time. The semen made a mess all over their bellies. Nevertheless, she dropped herself on him and stayed for a long while. Nobody spoke. Later, Damini raised herself from the bed and headed towards the bath. The sight of her naked ass and scintillating waist reminded Shaurya of the first time he had seen her...

12