Shave and a Good Fuck

Story Info
Guy goes in for a shave.
2.4k words
4.2
40.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers

Chris sighed as he stood outside the barbershop 'Cut Above the Rest'. He received a gift certificate from a coworker of his for something called a 'beard facial' for his birthday. He wasn't too interested in going as he maintained his beard himself without any help. He walked into the shop which appeared to be empty except for the receptionist at the front desk. The chubby-faced blonde smiled as he approached her desk.

"Hi, I don't have an appointment but I have a gift certificate. Can I be taken care of today?"

"Sure. I'm Abigail," she said in a thick southern accent. "Just let me see the gift certificate. I'll set you up in a room and your barber will be with you shortly."

Chris handed the certificate over to her. She took it, put on glasses to look it over, and began typing away at her computer.

"Is it going to be a long wait?"

"No not at all." she stood up from the desk. "Just follow me."

Chris followed her, admiring her body as they walked. Her clothing fit snugly on her plump body. She seemed to be about 5'2". He looked at the coral-colored flesh on her arms.

"Enjoying the summer?" he asked as he noticed her tan.

"Yes I am." she responded happily as they walked to the back of the shop into a small hallway that had four doors. She opened one of the doors which revealed a small room with a massage table, barber chair, and a mirror. "These rooms are basically for the facial treatments you can get a haircut in here as well but your gift certificate only covers the facial and beard trim. I had to set you up with our female barber, is that ok with you? Oh, I'm sorry, what is your name?"

"Chris and yeah as long as she knows what she's doing."

"Well she's new to our shop but has a ton of references plus the owner let her do a few trial runs, she's pretty good. Is there anything I can get you? A cocktail to relax, some water, or a snack, it's all complimentary."

"Nah, I'm good." he responded taking one last look at her curves.

"Alright well enjoy yourself." she left closing the door behind her.

Chris sat in the chair and examined himself in the mirror for gray hairs. He hadn't shaved in a week in preparation for the facial. It wasn't long before someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!" he called while looking in the mirror. A woman walked in with a bright smile, holding a step stool. She placed the stool at the other end of the room by the massage table.

"Hi." she said smiling at Chris' reflection in the mirror. She briefly watched him examine his stubbly bearded face in the mirror.

He glanced at her reflection to be polite. "Hello."

He continued to look in the mirror and watched her movements in the reflection. She had a sexy jet-black pixie haircut that was spiked up. Her skin was the color of a roasted chestnut, petite in both height and weight, and her sable eyes were kind, almost innocent. Chris thought maybe she was lost or an assistant.

"May I help you?"

She laughed. "I'm your barber, Penelope, everyone calls me Penny." she walked in the room and closed the door behind her, then over to a tall cabinet in the corner and began looking through it. Chris let out a sigh as he watched her squat to reach the bottom level of the cabinet. Chris could see the thin hot pink thong faintly through the fabric of the shorts as they stretched across her round ass.

"How old are you, Penny?" he asked.

"Wow! Well I'm over 30 and that's all I'll say about that." she smiled as she emerged from the cabinet with her arms full of the items she would need for the facial. She walked over to the mirror and placed the items on the shelf that was placed below it. She turned around and faced him; he allowed his mind to drift off as he watched her mouth form words. He imagined sucking on her plump lower lip and what it would taste and feel like. He thought about how it would feel to have her lips wrapped around his throbbing cock.

"Really? Well you look barely 25." he smiled.

Penny raised an eyebrow and smirked and his comment. "Uh huh, so what I'm going to do first is give you a deep cleansing then rinsing with distilled bottled water. Then you'll lay on the table for a face massage with a light moisturizer, next a conditioning moisturizer that will be applied to your stubble only followed by a warm towel I'll trim and pluck the hairs and then the aftershave.

Chris nodded. "Cool. Do your thing. I'm Chris by the way" his eyes roamed down her body, she wore a snug red short-sleeved t shirt. Her bosom small and perky. To him, they were the perfect mouthful.

Penny began the facial cleansing. "Tell me about yourself."

"Well, I'm here because of a birthday gift. You?"

Penny poured the distilled water in the bowl and began the rinsing process. "I work here and right now with you because of a birthday gift." she smiled. "Are you married?"

"Yes." Chris smiled at her. "You're cute."

Penny cleared her throat and smiled "Thank you." She said struggling to have a serious tone to her voice. She felt her blood rush all over her body.

She finished the rinsing and patted Chris's face dry. She awkwardly took glances at him as she watched him go from the barber chair to the massage table. He laid down face up, his head propped on a head rest. Penny sprayed her finger tips with oil from a spray bottle. She stood at his head and looked down into his eyes. She fumbled with her words.

"Close your eyes I'm gonna give you the massage now."

Her soft dainty hands gently glided along his serene, rugged face. She enjoyed the rough sensation of his beard stubble against her fingertips and the palms of her hands. They were both breathing slowly and deeply in silence. She let her hands flow under his chin.

"Tell me about your wife?"

"Hmm, no. How tall are you?"

Penny gave Chris a puzzled look "Why? How tall are you?"

"6 feet, you're just so small, compact." he smiled and opened his eyes to look at her reaction.

She avoided eye contact took a deep breath and exhaled. "I'm 4 foot 11."

Chris could sense her exasperation. "I'm sorry. I must be making you uncomfortable."

"No it's alright it's just that today is my first day, you're my second client and my first was just a clean shave so I'm just really nervous." she gave him a small smile and continued the face massage as he closed his eyes.

Penny had him sit back in the chair to start trimming his beard. The two snuck glances at each other as they situated themselves at the barber chair. Chris held in his chuckle when Penny stood on the step stool she had brought in with her.

Penny giggled and shook her head as she searched for and cut any stray hairs, attempting to make the stubble as uniform as possible. Chris inhaled her scent every time she leaned in close to his face. She had now gotten to the area under his chin to his neck. Penny tried angling the chair so that she could access that area. The chair wouldn't tilt back far enough or go high enough. Chris could tell she was becoming frustrated.

"It's okay, if you can't do that area I understand."

"It's the chair, it's not cooperating plus me being so short doesn't help either." She stood there thinking letting her eyes and mind wander about Chris' smooth light olive skin and big puppy dog brown eyes.

"I can get on my knees if that helps." He said smiling to himself with his eyes closed.

Penny pretended she didn't hear his suggestion. She bit the corner of her bottom lip. "I may have an idea but you may not be comfortable with it." she stated.

"Let's hear it."

"I could sit on your lap straddle you, you tilt your head back enough and I'll be able to finish up."

Chris raised his eyebrows and grinned. "So you want to straddle me?"

Penny blushed. "No I don't want to straddle you; I just want to finish up."

"I could just lay back down on the table let my head hang back like a pez dispenser." Chris threw her a curveball.

"If it takes a while, then you might strain your neck and hold me responsible and sue me."

Chris shrugged and smiled. "Alright, if you think that's best." he seemed calm but underneath he couldn't wait to have her petite firm body sitting on top of him.

Penny awkwardly climbed on top of him, her heart felt like it was going to burst out her chest. She tried to control her breathing but it quickened anyway. Her legs snaked through the openings where the arms rest met the back of the chair.

Chris stifled a moan as Penny tried to get as comfortable as possible on his lap without moving around too much. His semi-erect cock was now an aching bulge. He tried his best to shift himself under Penny so she wouldn't feel his swollen member. Penny leaned into him and began working on the hairs on Chris's neck and jaw area. Penny tried hard to think about other things as she felt the fabric of his jeans rub against her thighs.

She felt Chris's erection and she knew he was trying to hide it from her but their position made it impossible. Her pussy moistened from friction of her panties against her clit. The scent of the products filled her nostrils while she trimmed the hairs away. She knew she was moving slower than usual. Her mouth watered as she thought about what it would feel like to gently lick his face, suck his Adam's apple, and kiss his lips.

Chris enjoyed having Penny's lightweight body on top of him. He controlled his breathing but couldn't control his hands. He wanted her to wrap her legs around him tighter and have her pressed firmly against him. He closed his eyes and placed his hands on her waist and held his breath, waiting for her reaction.

Penny felt Chris's hands on her waist and bit her lip while she sat up and the grooming tools fell out of her hands. Before she could react, Chris pulled her to him and leaned forward until his mouth made contact landing on her lips. Chris sucked her mouth into his, darted his tongue in and out of her mouth, Penny pressed herself firmly against his strong, lean body, nibbling at his lips and slowly grinding on Chris's lap in small circles. He put his hands on her hips and started grinding with her. She moaned into his mouth, Chris pulled away from her. They kept eye contact, both breathing raggedly, stealing kisses from each other. Chris gripped her thighs he let his thumbs massage her pussy through her shorts.

Penny unbuckled Chris's belt, she felt like she was gasping for air but was gasping for his kiss. She quickly unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his zipper; her hands rushed to the waistband of his boxers but was halted by Chris's grip. He was smiling at her devilishly; Penny panted and whimpered. He slid a hand up her toned stomach under her shirt and bra to cup her breast. Penny closed her eyes and sighed relaxing against his hand.

She leaned in and kissed him and began caressing his face. Penny humped him slowly, both of Chris's hands were now gently kneading her breasts. He lightly scratched the tips of her nipples with his fingernails. Penny purred and whimpered; she soaked through her panties, her clit throbbed at the smallest movement. Chris pulled Penny's shirt up and over her head. His mouth replaced his hands, which then moved between Penny's legs teasing her. He moved the crotch of her shorts and panties to the side and slid a finger into her damn moist hungry pussy. Chris' cock ached.

"Please, I can't take it anymore." the whispered words escaped Penny's mouth.

Her hand drifted back to his boxers, grasped his throbbing cock, and gave it one long stroke before pulling it fully out of his pants. Penny looked down at his swollen member; Pre-cum slowly oozed out of the tip. Penny stroked him slowly, paying special attention to the throbbing vein bulging along the length. She enjoyed the sound of his moans and groans while she massaged his cock. She lifted herself up a bit and let Chris hold her crotch of her shorts and panties to the side to keep her pussy exposed. She angled his dick and lowered herself onto him.

"Mmmmm." Chris moaned as his cock slid into her with ease. He saw a smile spread across her face as he filled her pussy with his manhood.

Penny began to ride him slowly, gyrating in slow insistent circles. Chris grabbed her hips, pulled her down, and ground himself up against her. He filled her up but wanted to go deeper into her sweet warm honeypot. They began to move in rhythm; Chris reached up and grabbed her head and captured her mouth with his.

Penny rode faster as they exchanged deep savage kisses. A delicious pulsating tingle in her clit caused the rippling effect of her orgasm to wash over her body. "Oh shit!" she called as her eyes rolled around in her head. The rhythmic convulsions of her wet pussy milked Chris' cock. Penny rode him harder, lost in her own ecstasy, she could feel aftershocks of her climax in the tips of her erect nipples.

Chris felt his balls tighten, he abandoned himself to pleasure "Fuck!" escaped in a whisper as he emptied himself into her.

Penny slowed her pace, gasping for air as she rested her head on his. Her hand stroked his beard. "I think we're done here; your face looks good." She climbed off of him and fixed her clothing.

Chris got out of the chair and fixed his clothing as well. "We're done? What? No happy ending?"

Penny smiled. "You do know a happy ending is a handjob right?"

Chris smiled. "Yeah. Do I get one or not?" He zipped his pants zipper.

jeleane
jeleane
46 Followers