Shaving

Story Info
A woman shaves and is watched.
986 words
4.04
37.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
111 Followers

Sue came out to the couch to shave herself, not realizing that she was being watched. First she spread a thick towel on the couch, the She moistened herself with the hot wash cloth that sat in the bowl beside her.

Outside, her two neighbors, Larry and Sally were standing in their own yard. Sally noticed what Sue was doing first. She was as bisexual as they came and Larry, knowing this, caught on to the fact that something very interesting caught her attention. They both looked over towards Sue's house, their eyes watched intently.

"Sue acts like she is oblivious to being watched. Is she?" Sally whispered to Larry. "Why is she doing this in the living room?"

Sue applied the hot lather to her sopping wet pubes, rubbing gently, wanting to rub herself into ecstasy, but preferred to stay with the task at hand. Clean up first, THEN fun.

Larry and Sally licked their lips and began to breath a bit heavier. They acted like they were just standing talking in their own yard fearing that someone might come along and question why they were just standing looking into a neighbor's window. Plus, if someone came up and got loud, the show might come to an end. Neither of them wanted this. The agreed, they DID want Sue.

Sue dipped the razor into the hot water and lifted it to her mound. She gently drew the razor over her skin removing the coarse hair with each stroke. She would rinse off the razor and repeat the procedure, over and over, patting the area just cleaned as she went.

Larry and Sally's hearts raced. Sally didn't let her sexuality be known, not for fear of harassment or caring what her neighbors thought, though she felt in this nice suburban neighborhood, it might be scandalous and she just didn't need the drama. She and Larry were very much into swinging and belonged to a club. They got their jollies there, not here. Sue was really the only one on the block either had even really given any thought to, but Sue's husband Jake was a bit too Puritanical so they never broached the subject. Larry had messed around with a guy a few times and found it interesting, but not really his cup of tea.

Sue kept going but it was obvious she was almost done. Larry leaned over to Sally and said, "Shit, I'm loving this. I don't want it to stop."

Sally was in full agreement.

Outside the window they watched her, not knowing if they should enter and give themselves away or just enjoy the show, but the show was almost over.

After all the hair had been removed, she patted dry the area and began to apply lotion. It felt so good and smooth. Sue was about done and was planning to get herself off, if no one else was available. Jake was working the evening shift at the mill for the next few weeks which allowed for some very quiet evenings all alone. She didn't mind being alone. Sometimes it was a nice change, but it could get a bit lonely."It would be nice to have visitors," she thought to herself.

Larry and Sally began to feel themselves getting too aroused to be able to stop themselves. They went up to her front door and tried it. It was unlocked. They entered, startling Sue, yet she became turned on immediately.

They began to kiss Sue's legs and run their fingers all over her soft naked flesh. She could feel their breath on her and submitted to them without even a second thought.

Their fingers traced her nipples and lips as their tongues tasted her body. They could not hold off their excitement and curiosity and both moved to her mound together and shared her newly shaven area. Their tongues darted over her and into her, their fingers spreading her lips and rubbing her clit.

Sue was so wet. They drank her juices and shared her. She began to buck under them, moaning. She at first played with her nipples, pulling them, cupping the breast and twisting the nipples, but as she came closer and closer to the ecstasy that was about to erupt insider of her, she reached down and ran her fingers through their hair, pushing their hungry hot mouths into her.

Finally, though a part of her wanted to hold out, the rest of her took control and she exploded, moaning wildly, like a crazed animal, gritting her teeth and clenching her ass yet wanting to keep her legs spread to allow them further access, but she couldn't do it.

Once she had cum, they got up. They kissed her gently. Sue looked up at them through her nearly closed eyes and purred, "Your timing was impeccable and your skills, top notch."

Larry and Sally smiled at her. Sue added, "Jake would never approve. Let's keep this our secret. By the way Sally," Sue continued, "You're not the only girl in the neighborhood who likes girls. She smiled at them and said, "You wore me out. I'm going to bed, but tomorrow, come over for coffee and we'll have a sandwich." She chuckled at that.

Sally was going to ask how Sue knew, but figured, she'd leave it for tomorrow night. Tonight she was going to fuck Larry's brains out. They headed for the door and left as quietly as they had come in.

When they got outside, Larry said, "I think we may not have to drive to Lakeville tomorrow. Our club seems to have a new more exclusive chapter right here. Wait, did she do that on purpose?" Sally put her finger to his lips to silence him, rubbed his crotch and then dragged him inside where she did exactly what she wanted, fucked his brains out. They could do all the guessing and questioning tomorrow.

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
111 Followers