Shaving Day

Story Info
Female is shaved.
996 words
4.12
25.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers

MMMM.....my hand strokes down my belly and skins over my pussy....Oh Uh -- need to refresh and shave.....but oh, it's so much better when you help me. I climb out of bed, and dress simply in jeans (no panties) and a very tight, binding bra. You like how my breasts spill out of it. A tshirt and I am ready to go!

I know you went early to work, so I am going to make a nice lunch, preparing to ask you for your help. A few hours later, you come in, and we enjoy a warm, filling lunch together. I have worked during the morning as well, and plan to finish my projects during the afternoon. We chat, and, shyly, towards the end of our conversation, I ask if you will help me shave later. You smile, that sweet smile, the one that makes my stomach clench with want and need. You nod slightly, and I shudder.....shaving often leads to awesome play.....

All afternoon I am on edge, anticipating our games tonight. I cook a simple dinner, and we enjoy it, talking about our respective days, and the things we have accomplished. We pick up and you smack my ass and tell me to go get ready. I go and jump through a quick hot shower. As I exit, I see you have also showered, mmmmm.....your standing before me, nude and I can't help myself, I drop to my knees in front of you.

You pat my hair, and move towards me, to my open and waiting mouth. I take your semi-hard cock and begin to kiss, lick and suck on it. I love feeling you grow hard in my mouth and I play with you, teasing, kissing, stroking, mmmmm.....I know you want to cum before we play, so you will be in total control.....it's one of your favorite ways to tease and torment me. Your hand fists in my hair, pushing my mouth deeper on your now throbbing cock and you explode in my mouth, groaning as you release.

I kneel back, smiling up at you. God I love seeing you so pleased. I love to serve you...it makes me feel so desired, so wanted. I have a visceral need to please....you touch my face and my eyes close, I love the simple intimacies between us.

I've laid a towel on the bed, and I climb up to it. Laying back, I smile. But you have a game in mind, not just a simple shave. You walk to the headboard and stretch my left arm up, tying it to the post, and then walk around the bed, doing the same with my right wrist. I gaze at you, not sure why, but I trust you, and you know my body so well. You lift a pillow and direct me to raise my hips, Placing the pillow under me, tilting my pelvis up.

Taking my left leg, you stretch it out, then bend up my knee and secure a band behind my knee, angling it to the head of the bed as well, and repeat the process with my right leg. My body quivers in anticipation, my legs are bent up, sprawled and help open by the ties. You chuckle, I am helpless before you. Your fingers dip into my pussy, knowing I'll be wet and you glide them up and down my slit, watching as my breath hitches and my eyes glaze over.

You slide your hand up, and pinch my nipples, tearing a gasp from my parted lips. Your other hand continues to stroke my clit, I am writhing, but the way I am tied, no real movement is allowed. You step back and grab the items I have placed out, a small tub of hot water, cream and a new razor. You trail some water over me, trickling it down my pussy and in my slit, following with the back of your hand, just grazing over my clit, eliciting another moan. I know I am in serious trouble....

You spread a little shaving cream, just a small amount on me, and wet the razor, shaving the light stubble away. You dip your hand back into my pussy and pump your fingers in and out of me several times, then pull back and spread more shaving cream on me. Again, a few quick swipes, and you reach and pinch my clit. My body jumps and I groan. Again and again you repeat, sometimes rubbing, sometimes pumping, sometimes pinching....alternating...I don't know what to expect each time you finish a few swipes.

I know you are now shaving the same skin over and over, loving the way I am going out of my mind with desire. I hurt with the need to cum and know that the way you have bound me, I am really in for it. I tend to clamp my legs together, but bound this way, I won't be able to. Your hands stroke again, and I am lost as I am driven to climax.

Chuckling, you wipe the small amount of lather off of me, and move the items off of the bed, bringing back a small bottle of lotion, which you cover my pussy with, stroking it slowly, softly into my skin. I am panting, desperate in my need to feel you in me. Dropping the lotion, you grin and then drop your face to my pussy and begin to suckle on my clit. I'm over the edge, and begin to cum, over and over, as your fingers slide into me, while your mouth covers my clit.

You rise up, and I see that you are hard, and gasp as you thrust your rigid cock into my just shaved pussy, pumping in and out of my soaking wet heat. I am so lost, my body has become just feelings, and I cum again, clenching around your cock....you groan deeply and cum again with me....

God, I love shaving day...

b826ecky
b826ecky
15 Followers