Shaving L, The Anticipation

Story Info
Mature man's plan for shaving his lady the first time.
1.7k words
4.09
32.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BoRaFL
BoRaFL
13 Followers

This is a true story.

L is beautiful. She has great tits and wonderful pale areolas the size of a silver dollar. Tragically, the love of L's life died about one year ago. He was the only person that shaved her and since then, she has gone au naturel. With the southern weather getting warmer, L finally felt the need to rid herself of all this hair. She thought of getting a Brazilian wax, but I happily stepped in and volunteered to do the very best, most careful and loving job I could of shaving her cooch and ahole, because every girl deserves to have her ahole shaved as well.

What is my compensation for doing this important job? I get to lick and suck and eat her all over the places I shaved. Now, L maintains that she never gets off from being eaten but I am going to try my best and I also have invited her for a two day marathon which will include my even more prodigious attempt to eat her to orgasm.

Admittedly, I am a novice when it comes to shaving a beautiful lady's private parts but I am taking my role very seriously. I am doing lots of research on all of the proper steps to do it exactly right, learning the best techniques and buying the best supplies. Fortunately, I have been shaving a very tough beard for a long time, so I know how to handle a razor. I can never replace her man, but I am sure together we can do this.

So, what follows are all my plans for shaving L and what we are going to do that day. But, a careful reader will get a valuable lesson on the all the steps needed to shave his lady properly and safely so that he will also have a freshly smooth cooch and ahole to enjoy. The second part of this story will describe exactly what actually happened that day.

When I arrive for the big day, I have been imagining what L should wear. I will be chomping at the bit to get started, so I don't want her wearing too much. But, I know L wants to spend some time showing me a few things that she has collected, so her wardrobe must work with that. L has a nice black garter belt and both lavender and black stockings, two colors I find very sexy. I would like her first to wear the lavender. She could wear a g-string, but no panties would also be fabulous way to answer the door. On top, nothing or a light shirt with no bra. That is a wonderful way to see my girl. Actually, if she wears a top, I am taking it off very quickly. Her tits are fantastic, but once I start shaving, I won't have much opportunity to enjoy them so an early chance to look at and snuggle with them would be nice.

When we begin, I will take off these clothes slowly and gently. Since I will be working with a razor, the whole mood has to be slow, careful and deliberate, in keeping with a man doing an important job.

The first step is to trim that hair down to about ¼" so that the razor is not overburdened. Otherwise, L may get razor burn. The best method lifts the hair with a comb and uses a scissors or clippers to trim it. That is the safest way since the scissors stays away from her soft skin. Barbers cut hair in this manner. The clippers seem more appealing because some of the time I can lay the edge of the comb over L's clit and as the clippers vibrate, she will get a little charge. Now the clippers can't get near her clit, but shaking her button a little might be fun for her.

Oh, before I forget, I will want to say goodbye to that beautiful hair. Now I don't believe that diving in to eat pussy right off the bat is the best technique, although sometimes I can't help myself. But, I really do need one last taste of that hair. Before I start trimming, licking that pussy for a few seconds, I think, is only polite.

Once trimmed, we need to soften the remaining hair with plenty of gentle soap and warm water. Whenever I shave, I wash my face with soap and water to soften my beard and remove oils that prevent the razor from gliding smoothly; for a very close shave, I wash three times. I must do the same for L.

We need to shower together and I can shampoo L's cooch and ahole well with a mild soap three times. While we're in there, L can be washing my boys because she will be performing today as well. It's not all about her. I worry that L's hiny does not like too much touching but, today, it must receive some very loving attention.

Next, dry her cooch and ahole so they are damp, not soaked. At this point, she will have a ¼" of softened hair and scientific research demands that I eat her pussy for just a little bit so I can compare it to the shaved version.

We will then adjourn to the bed. I will place a clean towel under L who will lie down on her back ready to be shaved.

Next, apply a good shaving cream. I use Edge, but I have seen plenty of creams especially for women in the stores. Whole Foods has nice organic ones and L still must select a flavor. Above all, it must be gentle and have no alcohol. We should leave the cream on for a minute or two to help soften her hair.

Brand new blades are a must. I am bringing two razors with brand new blades. My Gillette three bladed Mach 3 with the vibrating heads will do most of the work. Calm down L, the vibrator is for after you're shaved. But, my old Gillette Sensor with two blades is for the tight spots. This is what I use for my mustache around my nose because it has a smaller head and I think I may need it around her tender lips.

While she is lying down with her legs slightly spread, I will hold that soft skin taut with one hand and shave carefully with the other taking small strokes but not repeatedly going over the same spot.

Right here there is a difference of opinion among the experts. Some argue for shaving with the grain, that is, with the direction of the hair, since it is a gentler method and is less likely to cause razor burn. Others argue that you should go against the grain to get a closer shave.

I, actually, am an expert on this topic and they are both right; I have faced this issue for years. When I was working and needed a close shave, it was against the grain. Now that I am retired, I go with the grain and my skin feels much better.

For L, I intend to go with the grain and see if the shave is close enough for her liking because going against the grain will be tougher on her skin. I hope that if we do a thorough job of softening the skin by repeatedly washing L's pussy and tush in the shower, it will work.

Now, L has to turn over onto doggy position for me to do her ahole and down to her crack. Again, this is very gentle territory. Also, this is the sexiest of positions and it will take all, I mean all, of my willpower, not to start eating her right then and there. But, I will defer my gratification, apply the lather, wait a minute or two, and again shave this area carefully. As part of my compensation, L will be returning to doggy later on.

Next, we need to use a washcloth with cool water to clean up all the shaved areas and then pat her dry.

At this point, I must inspect my work to find stray hairs or stubble that I missed. Rather than looking for her light hairs that are hard to see, using my hands to feel her everywhere makes sense. L must also decide that her shave is close enough so maybe we can both start feeling around her pussy at the same time. Inspecting is fun.

Finally, I am going to apply a nice moisturizing lotion to soothe her skin and keep her smooth. I think we have settled on a nice lavender one which I know has no alcohol. That's why I had L wear the lavender stockings earlier; the lavender has moved from the outside to the middle.

Now, it's time for L to put that black garter belt back on but this time with the black stockings. That freshly shaved, lily white pussy will look absolutely delectable framed by sheer black nylon.

I am excited now because I can pleasure L a lot and she can do the same for me. I am going to lick and eat her everywhere, and L will be using her very talented mouth.. She has never licked and sucked my balls but that is something I think she should do while my face is buried in her now hairless muff. Since she lost her love one, she's not ready for anyone, or at least me, to dip my wick into her hot pussy, but she is as generous with her mouth as I will be with her. We need to spend some time kissing while we are doing this.

The goal, although I am not sure it will happen, is for her to cum so hard that her eyes roll into the back of her head and for me to deposit a big load in the back of her throat. If it doesn't happen, I can't wait to try again because the path to getting there is so damned wonderful.

This is what I hope happens. In the next part, we will see how it goes.

BoRaFL
BoRaFL
13 Followers