Shaving Threesome With The Seducing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the night wore on, You'd think Zac would be exhausted after taking turns fucking us for ages, but oh no, and this was the only time I ever kissed Linda. I'll get to that in a moment, After about three hours of solid love making, he stopped for a break and asked us would it be ok if he filmed the three of us making love. He said he would not show it to anybody and he'd erase after he watched it. We were in such ecstasy from the incredible screwing he was giving us, would have agreed to anything at the time, and being drunk and stoned thought it was a great idea as he set the tripod up and mounted the camcorder.

With the filming underway, we were in for a surprise as Zac got us both on our hands and knees beside each other on the bed and began rubbing a lube balm into our assholes before he fucked us in turns in the ass. While he was fucking me in the asshole Linda behind to kiss me passionately as she awaited her next turn to be ass fucked. I had such a huge orgasm as I tasted Linda's velvety tongue in my mouth while Zac had his big cock deep in my asshole. I'd never done anal before, neither had Linda, and it felt amazing.

After that, Zac got Linda and I into the sixty nine position and told us to eat each others shaved pussies while he filmed us. It was the first and only time I have ever licked another girls cunt, but it tasted unbelievable; and her tongue felt so good up my bald snatch. In truth I could have licked Linda's shaved cunt for the next year, except that Zac was demanding that we suck him off again, which we did, and finally he shot a massive pent up creamy load all over our faces.

The following morning I woke up naked between Linda and a grinning Zac, with a shocking hangover and the memory of the whole night coming flooding back; I felt so guilty for Ken, and how could I have been such a naïve tramp. But I quickly put my guilt aside when Zac ordered up a bottle of Vodka for breakfast, and we all had some hair of the dog while he showed us a bunch of nude photographs on his laptop of all the girls he had seduced in the hotel that week. Gorgeous naked pics of those beautiful Italian girls, and the Spanish bar girl who hated us. I suppose Linda and I should feel flattered that we were in his personal conquest photography hall of fame, and we all share one common denominator with the other girls: guess what? He had shaved them all bare too. The Italians certainly matched Linda and I for big bushes as the opening pictures showed, then we saw Zac's handy work and they were rendered as bald as our pussies. Nevertheless, it was a turn on looking at all those girls that we'd seen in the lounge with their clothes on, now fully naked on the laptop. Zac got us to suck him off one at a time while we looked at the photographs, he had hundreds of other nude girls he'd seduced along with us on it; some very beautiful girls I have to say - all shaven bare.

When we left his hotel room, I wondered what two unsuspecting girls would be standing, pubes shaved off in front of his camera later that evening? The dirty sod.

I look back with shame thinking how Linda and I let ourselves be just another bed notch on his post, allowing ourselves to leave him with personal trophies of nude pics of ourselves. He did though send us email attachment as he promised of the pictures he took of us, and the Spanish bar girl that I asked for, as I secretly got a kick out seeing her in the buff all hairy one pic and clean shaven the next. He also sent the home video we made on attachment. I still have it, though hidden on a flash drive.

Despite what he has said, I bet Zac has showed his home movies to his pals to leer over and male power high five each other. When I saw the video, obviously we couldn't see it at the time because Linda and I were busy sucking on Zac's cock together, he was flexing his muscles to the camera. What a chauvinist. The absolute vain bastard.

If only Ken knew!

12