Shawn & Ashley's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Day one.
821 words
4.43
16.5k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day 1

The next day at the office my mind keeps going back to meeting Him. Talking with Him, even laughing with Him. It had been so long that I was comfortable with someone.

I still can't believe I did what I did later that night; I have never thought of it let alone actually touch myself while being commanded over the phone.

Why did I do it with Him, for Him? I have to be honest there was something very erotic in doing it. Oh my stop it Ashley you'll get yourself all worked up.

The phone rings it startles me back to reality. Oh my God it's him; He's calling me back. I can hear my heart beating.

"Ashley" He says in His low deep voice. "Yes"

"Are you still willing to go on this journey with me?" "Yes." "Very good my sweet. Today I want for you to pleasure yourself in your office." "What I can't do that!" I tell him.

"Oh yes you can and you will. Take your hand slide it up your leg slowly. Get to know each inch of skin. Then when you reach your panties you are to rub over the silky material. Never touching your flesh letting the material arouse you. Moving over your swollen cunt lips your clit." I can't believe that i am doing what he is asking. It seems to come natural to listen to Him and do as he asks.

"Ashley, when you have cum you will remove your panties put them in an envelope and meet me at O'Mally's at 5:15." The phone goes dead.

Leaning back in my chair my hand moves over my pussy all the sweet spots.

My ass moving up and down on my chair. Oh my God what if someone comes in and sees me what the hell will they think?

My other hand moves thru my hair. My mind to him to the day that his hand will touch me here, the day he will make me cum feel me cum.

I feel myself getting there, my legs tight around my hands as the material runs over my clit pushing it inside me with my finger Mmmmmmmmmm Yessssssssss I moan. Trembling slightly in my chair i feel my panties soaked.

I reach for an envelope and place my panties in it.

Shaking my head what is it that makes me do this??

Finally time to leave work.

I walk in to O'Mally's the usual after work crowd is in there.

My eyes scan the room looking for Him, There He is.

I move to the high top He is sitting at I hand Him the envelope.

Oh God please don't let him open it here please.

He leans in whispers in my ear, "Lift your skirt I want your bare ass and pussy on the chair."

"But, Shawn I have never been without panties in public before."

"Do it!"

I do.

I feel the coolness of the stool against my warm skin. The crowded bar, does anyone know I'm not wearing panties? I feel funny, but this is turning me on.

His hand on my thigh, inching up my skirt. His mouth by my ear.

What is he doing to me? Do I care?

His hand reaches my pussy. Oh God will he touch me? Please let Him.

I feel His thumb caressing the soft feminine folds. I am wet, aroused. What does He think of that? Does he like that idea? Does it turn Him off?

He moans in my ear as His thumb slowly begins to fuck me.

Are people watching?

"My sweet lil slut. She likes getting off in a public bar.” His thumb moving deeper turning inside me.

It takes a lot but I control my breathing and my expressions.

"Does the lil whore want to cum?"

Why is He calling me these names? Why do I like it so much?

He pushes His thumb in deeper in me. "If you want to cum Ash you have to tell me or I'll stop."

"Please don't stop, I want to cum, please."

"That's my lil slut." Deeper and faster his thumb plunges into me. His palm rubbing over my clit.

I nod my head; he places His lips on mine .I feel the juices flow from me coating his thumb and hand. I look around no one is watching. Did i just cum in a bar full of people and no one know?

He takes His thumb places it on my lips. I taste the sweetness. I smile up at him my cheeks tinged with a shade of pale pink.

He takes his hand and brings it to His nose inhaling deeply, and then He licks off wetness.

He kisses me softly "Till tomorrow Ashley, go home and sleep well."

I watch as he walks out the door.

Shaking my head what does he do to me?