Shawn & Ashley's Journey Ch. 05

Story Info
Day 3.
1.2k words
4.46
14.5k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 09/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wake up with His arms wrapped around me.

I feel so safe in His arms.

It’s like nothing can harm me while I am with Him.

How can One do this to me in such a short time?

How have I given myself to Him in any and all ways He’s wished?

His mouth nears my ear I hear His voice “Morning My sweet one.”

“Morning Master.”

“I do love the sound of that Ash.”

“We will have an easy day today my sweet. I think I have worn you out enough.”

We shower then go down to have breakfast.

Sitting across from Him, staring at His handsome face my stomach is aflutter.

I can’t help but smile.

I never believed One could to this to me.

We walk hand in hand down the street looking at the shops.

I wonder if people walking by can tell He is my Master and I am His sub.

Do I look as different as I feel?

We walk into one of the shops.

I feel my face instantly turn pink.

It’s a sex shop!!! I have NEVER been in one of these in my life.

My eyes scan around at all the different toys .I never knew there could be so many.

He notices my blush and places His arm around me, His palm resting on my back.

I have no idea what He’s planning on buying He has so much stuff already.

We make our way to the back where the leather goods are kept.

He looks in the glass case and points to something the clerk takes it out.

It’s a collar!!! I gasp as I look at it. What in the world is that for??

He looks it over. It’s black leather with silver studs and an O ring in the front.

He leans into me and places it my neck.

It feels funny; I have never had such a thing on me.

He makes sure it is not too tight or too loose.

He then picks out a long silver chain that looks like a leash.

Oh My God I think to myself.

What does He think I am? A dog? Some sort of animal?

He notices the uneasy look on my face.

He smiles which somehow soothes me.

He removes the collar and pays for the items.

He has told me over and over that He would never harm me physically mentally or emotionally.

I have to believe Him I have to trust Him.

He tells me trust is the backbone in a relationship like ours.

I take a deep breath and say to myself Trust Him Ash, trust Him.

We leave the store and go back to our room.

He motions me to sit on the edge of the bed. He takes the collar from the bag and places it around my neck.

He smiles as He fastens it and kisses my cheek softly.

I see the pride on His face.

If this makes Him happy I’m sure i can go thru with it.

"Ashley this is symbol that You are Mine. That you belong to Me.

While you wear it, I want you to feel like you are My property.

Property to do as I wish. Do You Understand?"

"Yes Master, I am Yours to use any and all ways."

"Kneel on the floor mine."

I kneel before Him. Remembering the straighter my back is the fuller my breasts will look. He takes the handle of His cat and runs it over my blouse.

My nipples harden instantly under the soft material.

"Very good Ash. You respond so well to me. That is a sign of a true slut."

That word again He called me slut. Why does that word make me damp between my legs? Never would i think a degrading word like that could affect me the way it does, but then again EVERYTHING He does affects me.

I kneel perfectly still on the floor only my eyes follow the cat as He trails down my belly to the hem of my skirt.

"Stand and remove your clothes. I wish to see your slut body, the one you give freely to me."

I stand my hands move to my blouse small fingers slip each button thru the holes i let it slide over my shoulders down my arms it falls to the floor.

He smiles as He watches. I turn around so my back is to Him. I reach behind and undo the button of my skirt and slide the zipper down.

Wiggling my firm ass as i slide the skirt off.

I turn around facing Him. Naked except for the collar.

I watch as His hands move to His pants undoing them and removing them.

"Kneel again in front of me."

I obey and kneel between His parted legs. His cock already hard inches from my mouth.

"There is one slut hole I have not had yet slut."

"I enjoy your cunt and ass. Is your mouth as pleasing?"

He grabs the leash and hooks it to the O ring.

He then tugs at the leash forcing me closer to His cock.

"Suck your Master slut. Please Me and then I shall gift you with my cum."

A moan escapes my mouth my own body becoming heated and aroused.

My tongue slips out and slowly moves over the head of His cock.

I lick circles slowly around the smooth tip. My tongue teasing the little hole.

I take His shaft into my hands and let my tongue move down the underside.

I hear His groans. His hips move up and down urging me on.

My tongue reaches the head. I open my mouth wide and slowly slide my warm mouth down the length of Him.

He thrusts His hips i feel the tip hitting the back of my throat.

I gag slightly then relax my throat letting Him push in deeper.

My hands grasp His balls, squeezing softly.

His moans become louder. He tugs on the leash.

"Yes slut!!That's it!"

I can feel His cock begin to throb in my mouth.

He pulls His cock out of my mouth.

He quickly strokes His cock.

"Open wide slut. Open that slut mouth and drink what I give you."

I open my mouth wide and feel the warm liquid hit my tongue.

He jerks His cock back and forth emptying His seed into my mouth and on my lips and chin.

Another smile on His lips, this one bigger than the others. "Sweet one that was wonderful. I now own all of you and have left a bit of Me in each place."

He leans down His hand against my pussy. My body shivers from the touch.

"Ash I ask you one more time, do you wish to continue with Me as your Master? If not now is the time to leave. I will not think badly of you if that is your choice."

I feel my eyes well with tears. I listen to Him. My eyes never leaving His face.

"Shawn, these last few days You have brought things out in me that I never would have though possible. To turn away now would be unfair to both of us. I have so much to learn and need to learn."

My cheeks wet from my tears, "Master I am where i need to be and want to be, and that is with You. He pulls on the leash bringing me to Him. He wraps His arms around me, kisses me hard, and just holds me.