Shawn and Kara Ch. 01

Story Info
The first time for two lovers.
1.7k words
4
12.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kara opens the door, stepping inside. The music could be heard from outside the bar, stepping inside it got even louder. She worked her way to the bar, grabbing a Budweiser. Sitting down at the bar, she turns her head and notices this guy staring at her. She smiles at him and turns her head back to her beer.

"Hey Kara". She turns her head to see her best friend standing next to her.

"Hey Nicole. Lots of lookers in here tonight. Check out the guy over there in the corner." She turns around pointing to the guy she had seen earlier.

"Damn girl go for it."

Kara turns and looks at Nicole. Sliding off the bar stool, she walks across the room to where he is standing. She taps him on the shoulder. He turns and looks at her. He smiles down at her, she smiles back.

"Mmmmm sorry to intrude, but I was wondering if you would like to dance?"

He grabs her by the hand, pulling her to the dance floor. He pulls her into his arms, pulling her in close to his body. She lays her head onto his chest. As they dance around, he bends over.

"My name is Shawn by the way."

"I'm Kara."

"Yeah I know. I seen you come in and I asked around about you." He smiles down at her, she returns the smile, laying her head back onto his chest. He pulls her tight to his body, his hands sliding down over her ass and back up her back The song ends, he takes her by the hand and pulls her back to his table.

“Hey guys this is Kara. Kara this is Mike, Rob, Tim and Dennis.”

Nodding her head Kara smiles at them all. Turning her attention back to Shawn, she slides into his lap. Turning to face him, she leans forward and whispers into his ear.

“Mmmmm babe order a bottle of tequila and let’s do some shots.”

Shawn slides her off of his lap, walking to the bar. He orders the bottle of tequila and heads back to the table. Kara smiles at him. Sitting back down Kara crawls back into his lap facing him.

“Is this what ya wanted baby?”

Kara smiles. “Yeah Hun that’s what I wanted.”

Kara takes the bottle, opening it, sliding her tongue around the top, raising the bottle to her lips, taking a sip. Shawn smiles looking at her placing his hands on her head, pulling her to him. Their lips touching, sliding his tongue into her mouth, tasting the drink. He breaks the kiss, pulling back from her.

“Mmmm baby let’s get out of here”.

Kara smiles “Your place or mine”?

“Yours”.

Shawn picks up the bottle, screws the top back into place and grabs her by the hand, hauling her out the door. Kara walks towards her truck, throwing the keys to Shawn. Unlocking the doors, they climb inside. Smiling she slides over and sits next to him, her hand on his leg sliding back and forth. Shawn starts the truck, pulling out of the parking lot heading in the direction Kara told him to go. Grabbing her hand, Shawn places it over his cock, letting her feel how hard he is. She smiles to herself, reaching up to undue the button on his jeans, sliding the zipper down. Sliding her hand inside, she wraps her hand around his cock, stroking him.

“Kara, damn it girl, you’re going to have to stop if you want to make it home”.

Kara chuckles. “Turn babe were here already”. Shawn turns the truck into the driveway and shuts it off. Turning he smiles at Kara. He opens his door pulling her out with him, picking her up, slinging her over his shoulder he walks to the door. Pushing it open, he walks inside and stops, looking around.

“First door on the left Hun”. Shawn smiles, walking down the hall towards her room. Opening the door, walking in. He takes her and drops her onto her bed. Smiling at him. He leans over, kissing her hard on the lips. She reaches down for his cock, finding it sticking out of his pants. Wrapping her hand around it. Breaking the kiss, he looks at her smiling.

“Mmmm not yet baby, we forgot something in the truck”. With that he slides off of her and walks out the door leaving her laying on the bed. He returns with the bottle of tequila.

“Now we can start”. Kara smiles at him as he moves towards the bed. Pulling his shirt over his head throwing it on the floor, sliding his jeans down over his legs, stepping out of them. Kneeling on the bed over Kara, Shawn leans over kissing her, sliding his hands under her shirt, pulling it over her head, sliding his hands over her breasts. Kissing down Kara’s cheek, down her neck, stopping to gently nibble on it. Kara tilts her head sideways giving Shawn better access. Kissing down along her shoulder, moving to her breasts, sliding his tongue over her nipple, sucking it into his mouth, gently biting down. Hearing her moan, he moves over and does the same to her other nipple, moving back and forth between the two. Sliding his hand down, he slips his hand inside of her jeans. Sliding his hand over bare skin, his finger sliding down over her slit and back up.

“Oooo baby you’re already so wet. What am I going to do with you”?

Undoing her jeans, sliding them down her legs. Stopping to look at her beautiful body. Smiling down at her, Shawn leans over kissing her moving down her neck, over her breasts, kissing down her stomach over her bare mound. Sliding his tongue down over her clit, stopping to pull it inside of his mouth, gently biting down. His middle finger moving down, sliding it into her pussy moving it back and forth. Hearing her moan he sucks on her clit harder, sliding another finger into her. Finger fucking her faster. Reaching up with his other hand, grabbing her breasts one at a time pinching her nipples hard. Moaning his name, she fills his mouth with her juices. Sucking her cum out of her, kissing back up her body. He reaches her lips, sliding his tongue around them. She slides her tongue out to meet his, slipping it into his mouth, tasting herself on him.

“Mmmmm sweetie you taste so good” Shawn says as he climbs off of Kara. He smiles, sliding out of the bed. Kara looks at him.

“And just where are you going now”?

Shawn smiles walking out of the bedroom. Returning with a black gym bag in his hand, smiling at Kara.

“Lay back darling and close your eyes”. Laying back onto the bed Kara closes her eyes and waits. Shawn slowly moves up the bed. Taking her breast into his hand. He places a nipple clamp onto her breast. Hearing her moan he does the same to the other, giving the chain a pull. Opening her eyes Kara looks up at him, wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him down to her, her mouth finding his, sliding her tongue inside. Wrapping her legs around his waist, she rolls him over, laying on top of him. Breaking the kiss, Kara leaves little kisses all over his body, working her way down. Stopping to suck and nibble on his nipples, biting down hard hearing him moan. Moving further down his body, reaching his cock. Taking it into her hand, sliding her tongue over the head, her hand moving up and down the shaft. Sliding her mouth down over the head of Shawn’s cock, her tongue working on his head. Her hand reaching down, squeezing his balls hard, hearing him moan. Grabbing her head in his hands, shoving his cock down her throat, fucking her face.

“Yessssss baby, swallow my cock”. Kara hears him chuckle. Sliding her finger down over his balls, placing it against his asshole, she pushes against it.

“Damn it Kara, please no don’t”. He lets go of her head. Sliding her mouth off of his cock, she looks up at him smiling. Placing her mouth back onto his cock, she gently sucks him. Sliding him back down her throat at her own pace this time. Reaching down playing with his balls, pinching them between her fingers, he moans loudly. Deep throating him, she moves quicker on his cock.

“Oh fuck, I’m gonna cum baby”.

Kara slides her mouth off of his cock, sliding back up his body. Kissing him hard. She smiles at him.

“Ahhhh darling I wasn’t finished”.

“Your point would be” she says with a grin. Grabbing her by the waist, flipping her onto her back, climbing between her legs. Pulling the nipple chain hard, hearing her moan. Taking his cock into his hand, stroking it a few times, driving it into her. Hearing her scream, he stops, looking down at her. Pulling his cock out, driving it right back in. Smiling down at her. She smiles back, wrapping her legs around his waist, pulling him into her.

“Now Mr. if your gonna fuck me, fuck me good”. Smiling down at her, he drives his cock deep into her again, holding it there. Leaning over, sucking her nipples into his mouth, sliding his cock in and out of her hot cunt, fucking her harder. Reaching down placing his thumb over her clit, rubbing it hard. Raising her hips off the bed to meet his thrusts, milking his cock.

“Mmmmmm baby fuck me harder”. Pushing her legs back over her head, driving his cock into her, over and over.

“Ohhhhh god Shawn I’m going to cum”. Plowing harder into her, rubbing her clit harder. Feeling her tighten her muscles up on his cock, fuckin her faster.

“Damn Kara, I’m going to blow my load inside your hot cunt”. Bending over her body, fucking her harder and faster, feeling her explode around his cock, squeezing him harder, driving into her one last time. Filling her with his seed, collapsing on top of her.

“Mmmmm sweetheart do ya think it’s at all possible that I can keep ya”? Rolling off of her. Pulling her naked body back onto his, wrapping his arms around her, pulling the blankets up over them.

“Babe I’m yours as long as ya want me”.

“Well then let’s make that forever”. Pulling her to him, kissing her passionately, pulling her down to lay beside him, falling asleep in each other’s arms.