Shawn & Libby Ch. 02

Story Info
His depressing moment leads to one of passion.
1.7k words
4.36
42.3k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/14/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fishead
fishead
6 Followers

Shawn tried to roll over when he woke up, but he found that he couldn't move. His arm was pinned down by his girlfriend, Wendy. It had been a rough night and Shawn didn't remember it to well. He had one of the worst hangovers. He looked at his girlfriend's bare back; her skin was so smooth and tan. He didn't know if they had had sex last night, so he asked. Wendy stirred a little and rolled over pulling the sheets over her breasts.

"No. We were going to, but you were out cold almost immediately. I couldn't drive home I was too drunk so I stayed," she responded groggily. Wendy leaned in and kissed him. Now that she was awake she got out of bed. She started to get dressed. Wendy was standing there in her shorts and a bra when the door opened. It was Libby.

"Hey Shawn, Mom has got break...Oh my God," the door shut almost as quickly as it opened. Wendy put her shirt on and went to the door. She opened it and told Libby it was ok to come in.

Libby said to Wendy, "I am so, so sorry I didn't realize you were here."

"It's ok don't worry about it," Wendy said.

Now looking at Shawn Libby went back to saying what she was going to tell him, "Mom has got breakfast ready if you want to come eat," she turned back to Wendy I'm sure you can come too.

Wendy responded, "Thanks but I have to go home and get ready for work."

Shawn got out of bed he hadn't realized he was naked until it was too late. He jumped back in bed under the cover. Wendy walked over to the end of the bed and threw his boxers to him. Libby had this shocked look on her face as she walked out of the bed room.

After Shawn got dressed he walked Wendy to her car. He gave her a kiss and they hugged. When she had left he went in and ate breakfast.

It was a nice Saturday morning and the sun was coming up. After breakfast, Libby asked Shawn to come and talk to him.

"I thought you were going to break up with her to be with me?" Libby said angrily.

Shawn pulled her close to him and hugged her warmly. With out letting go he told her, "I can only be with you here in private. Do you seriously think that it would be ok with anyone for us to kiss in public? I love you very much, but it isn't possible for us to be in a relationship other than the one we have now."

"I just get so jealous when I see her naked in your room," said Libby.

"I know," was all he said.

Later that evening their parent went to a party and left the house to them. Wendy dropped by about nine o'clock. Shawn and Wendy went back to his room. Almost immediately Wendy pushed him to the bed, and jumped on him. She straddled him and unbuttoned her shirt. Her breasts were about to pop out of her bra. She leaned down and started kissing his neck. He ran his hand up her back and took her bra off her tits were beautiful they were a perfect round C cup.

He sat up. She was still on top of him, so he buried his face in her cleavage. He looked at her in the face and stood up holding on to her. He turned around and laid her down on the bed, he reached up her skirt, and pulled her panties down. She sat up on the bed and grabbed his zipper. Within a few seconds Wendy was tearing away at his cock. She was giving him one hell of a blowjob. After he came she swallowed his cum.

He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his pants to the floor followed by his boxers. He climbed on top of her and slid his cock into her dripping cunt. She let out a loud shriek of pleasure.

Libby hadn't realized that Wendy was there until she heard that. She quietly walked to his door and opened the door so slightly that Shawn and Wendy didn't notice. She peered in through the crack in the door. She could see her brother pounding away at his girlfriend. She was moaning like a bitch in heat. Libby was disgusted but turned on. All she could think of at that moment was the amazing sex that her brother and she had had two weekends ago. She put her hand down her shorts and began to finger herself while watching her lover fuck another girl. She started imagining that it was her instead. She so wanted to ride his cock again.

Somehow Shawn had noticed his door was open and saw his little sister finger fucking her self watching them. It made him even hornier. He slammed in and out of his girlfriend even harder. They all came about the same time. Wendy never noticed Libby. Shawn rolled over and closed his eyes. Wendy rolled over and put her arm across his chest as she went to sleep. Libby quietly closed the door and went to her room to go to sleep.

The next day Shawn got out of bed without waking his sleeping girlfriend. He sneaked around the hall to his sister's room he slowly opened the door and closed it after he was in the room. Libby was sound asleep.

He climbed into her bed and spooned with her. His hand was draped across her flat stomach.

"Did you like watching us?" he whispered in her ear. She nodded. A big smile came across her face. She had just become conscious to the fact that the man she loved was in bed with her. She turned over to face him.

"I love you," she said sleepily. Then she kissed him.

"I love you too," he replied.

"Is she still here?" she asked. He nodded. Her eyes were filled with anger. She didn't want her to be here. She looked at him and told him to get out of her room. So he did. He didn't want to make her any angrier.

He went back to his room to find Wendy getting dressed quickly. She had followed him to Libby's room and saw what had happened. She was so grossed out she wanted to leave as fast as possible.

"It's over Shawn. I'm through with you. I can't believe you have been cheating on me with your sister. You're one sick bastard," she yelled as she stormed out of the room. He went after her, but she just got in her car and left without letting him say anything.

He went back in and went to his room. He slammed the door and plopped down on his bed. Libby came in and sat down with him.

"It's ok I still love you," Libby said trying to comfort him.

"I don't know what I'm going to do I loved her. I only cheated on her because she wasn't that good in bed," he said.

Libby looked shocked. "You mean that you only fucked me because I was better than your girlfriend."

"No. I meant the others I do love you," he said quickly. He noticed he might lose two girls in one day. "I really do." He leaned in and kissed her passionately.

She wanted to fuck him again so badly. It had been what seemed like forever since they're last time. She pulled her tight t-shirt off and exposed those perfect perky tits to him again. His mouth was drawn to her erect nipples. He circled them with his tongue. He slid his hand down her shorts and into her crotch. She whimpered as he grazed her clit with his finger tips. He slid two of his fingers deep into her wet slit. She had one amazing orgasm after another moaning loudly.

She stood up and dropped her shorts. She was completely shaven and her little pussy was dripping. He stood up and got undressed too. She went over to his sock drawer and pulled out some lubricant. She lubed up his cock and turned around.

"I don't think I need lube to fuck you. You're pussy is soaking wet," he said smiling.

"You will were you're putting your dick," she said with this look in her eye he had never seen before. She put her hands on the bed and stuck her ass up in the air.

"Do it baby," she moaned.

"Are you serious?" he asked. He had never done anal before, Wendy didn't want to. He got right behind her and put the tip up against her tight little asshole. He slowly put the tip in. Libby grabbed a pillow and shoved her face into it to muffle her scream. It hurt like hell. As he slid his cock deeper and deeper she couldn't help but let out more screams into the pillow. In about fifteen minutes he had only slid his dick in and out about five times. It wasn't all that pleasure able for him either. It was a super little hole and he was pretty thick.

When he was all the way in Libby turned to him and said, "I want you to pound the fuck out of my little ass hole." When she said this it surprised Shawn. He pulled back and slammed back in pretty quickly. Libby yelled it was actually starting to feel good. Libby was screaming in pleasure. Shawn yelled out as he came deep in his sister's ass. She let out a moan as he slid out. Cum was dripping out of her ass. Shawn got down and began to lick the cum out of her ass hole. She was moaning loudly. He stood up and slid his still hard cock deep into her pink pussy. It was still real wet. He fucked her harder and harder he wanted to here her cum. After she had had two or three orgasms he pulled out and laid down on the bed. She crawled up next to him they went to sleep in each others arms.

The next day they had to go to school and act like they didn't really want to be around each other like they always did. Late that afternoon they got up and got dressed. When they saw their parents Shawn asked what was for dinner and acted as though nothing had happened.

fishead
fishead
6 Followers