Shawn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers

Shawn was escorted to the stool, made to sit on it, and then forced to lean back.

"Take off the clamps," said Anna.

"But - "

"I said, take them off. It's too much too soon."

The clamps were removed, but Shawn was forced to lie back on the ottoman. It supported her back, but her head hung over. Her wrists here cuffed again, pulled underneath. Auntie K had been busily cuffing and tying the girl's ankles so that they spread outwards, heels on the ground, with the legs again open. The wrist cuffs were chained, then the chain tied beneath her to the stool's rung. She was arched strongly, unable to see what Anna was doing.

Anna stood, walked to the stool, and put her foot next to Shawn's head. "Do you see my shoe?" she asked. Shawn nodded mutely.

"Look at it."

A high heel, at first glance. At second glance, rich leather, a stiletto heel, narrow, high. Pointed toe, tiny gold threads woven into the rich red leather that matched the dress. Shawn looked, then looked up at Anna.

"Now kiss the toe."

Shawn shook her head. Anna smiled. It was a cold smile.

Anna moved around and sat down again. It was quiet in the room for a minute. Shawn tugged on her bonds a little. She felt the soft plop of someone placing a foot on the ottomon.

The foot was between her legs.

"I can bring pleasure," said Anna.

Shawn stiffened. The toe of the shoe gently touched her clit, lightly, gently rubbing it back and forth over the soreness where the clamp had been.

Anna spoke softly, gently. "Does the feel good?"

It did, and it confused Shawn. She knew she had never done this, either. But the ginger still burned, she was still wet, still frightened. The toe of the shoe was gentle. She began to relax a little.

Anna nodded. "Good. It is as I said. Too much too soon."

The shoe gently mashed against the clit, pressing, then gently rubbed. It was mesmerizing.

It was good.

Shawn relaxed more. She began to enjoy it, then felt guilty. But the toe was rubbing softly. It couldn't be wrong, could it? Shawn felt her hips lift a little to meet the shoe.

Anna smiled.

"Do you want more, my little slut?"

Without even seeing if Shawn nodded or not, Anna shifted her foot. Now the stiletto heel rested on the clit, touching, now rubbing a little, rolling the clit around gently.

Shawn felt the heel ease gently inside her. She arched a little, the movement opening her a little more. The heel slipped in further until the toe of the shoe again rested on the clit.

"Good," whispered Anna softly. Shawn felt like weeping. She had finally pleased the woman. She could relax.

Anna continued playing with the girl a few minutes longer. Satisfied at last, she nodded at Mama San, who was frowning. "Give her some time. And tonight we all play with her. And she wears nothing more inside than she does now."

"No punish?"

"No, not yet." Anna leaned down, smiling, and put her hand on Shawn's cheek. "This time, she did fine."

Anna left. Mama San leaned over Shawn.

"Maybe she think you fine, but me, no. Me, I think you need be punish, but she, she say no. But you wait, missy. Soon, Mama San gonna punish you. She gonna hurt you."

And these were the words Shawn remembered while more of the ginger was applied to her sore clit and pussy, when she was finally untied, when she was made to walk into the room where the other members of the little home were already seated, watching TV, eating supper. They glanced at her, at the red marks on the pussy, at the clothes, and said nothing. As far as Anthony was concerned, it was no different than when the twins paraded around in their underwear. Or less. He went back to eating his chicken.

And thus began Shawn's days as a slut, a slave to an unknown captor.

To Be Continued...

Ariel797
Ariel797
103 Followers
12