Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 03

Story Info
Shawn loves sniffing his mother's ass as the Black Cat.
6.4k words
4.31
47.1k
54

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The third chapter in the Shawn Worships Mommy series. A lot of ass sniffing here, plus dressing up as the Black Cat to get her little boy to adore her ass and get its scent imprinted in his brain.

Fetishes: latex, ass worship, femdom, malesub, D/s, ass licking, rubber, high heel worship, JOI, gentle femdom, GFD, ass sniffing

Tags: Black Cat, Shawn, Anastasia, mommy, incest, mother-son incest, mother, son

Shawn collapsed back in his bed after he was done spanking his monkey for the third time in a row. He sighed and ran a palm over his face, the memory of licking his mother's boots on the first day she caught him staring at her in the bedroom wearing latex, and then the time she stroked his cock in the car. And the pièce de résistance — her teasing him with those snugly fitting leather outfits in that boutique's changing room had broken him completely. He was willing to be his mother's latex-sniffing little boy, as well as a confirmed leather ass kisser. He looked around the room and found his phone. Picking it up, he entered his passcode and began to look through the pictures of his mother he had saved there from a little photoshoot he had persuaded her to take after they retuned from the fetish boutique with several lather pants slathered in his creamy cum.

He looked down at his hardening cock again. It wouldn't do. He just couldn't stop giving himself rug burn all the time now. He had to let his pants down discreetly under the covers and grip his hardness under them, the jerking movement quite obvious even to someone who wasn't paying attention to his nethers. And it took around six or seven releases for him to relax and feel sleepy — but he still had more erotic thoughts of his mother before he drifted off.

He sighed and pulled his pants and underwear down, tossing them to the foot of the bed. He reached for a bottle of lotion near his bed on a bedside table, upturning it to pour out a generous amount of lotion on his palm. He sniffed it cautiously. It smelled like cocoa and vanilla, which were the ingredients used. None of it compared to his mother's big, beautiful round ass, though. It's musky, sexy scent which was always present when she wore that latex outfit he just couldn't resist licking all over was the best kind of pheromones he needed to produce that huge load he splattered over his mother's leather pants that day. He hoped his mother would come in and let him cum that way, his face buried deep into her latex-clad butt while he jerked himself off and pumped his hips towards his fist.

An even better wet dream was if she did that to him; it would be the ultimate jerk off heaven. Her soft hand stroking his cock up and down as he moaned, begged for more, and thrust his hips against her palm while she helped him release his tension all over her shiny rubber ass ... the thought made him start to move his hips up and down, dreaming that his mother was right next to him, whispering naughty things in his ear as her hand pumped his cock up and down.

He slipped his hands under the covers and placed it on his cock. He moaned as quietly as possible when he felt his hardened member poking against the soft fabric of his duvet. He gripped his cock, letting his fist slide around it to cover his whole length with the lotion. He used his fingers to spread it all over himself. He bent his fingers so they were touching each other, as if gripping a pencil with his wrist bent downwards at a rather awkward angle. He allowed his fingertips to open up a little as he stroked the soft skin covering his member in the middle. An electric jolt passed through him when he rubbed the ring around his dick where it was cut.

He moved his fingers up to his glans and caressed it gently too. His hips instinctively thrust upwards towards his hand. He whimpered softly. He really wanted to fuck something or have his face buried in his mommy's cleavage, ass cheeks, or pussy. If she was letting him dry hump her ass cleft, titties, or thrusting it against her wet, juicy pussy on the outside before he made a little 'slip' and accidentally shoved his hard, throbbing meat right up inside his mother's dripping cunt, making them both cry out in shock and pleasure ... if only. The little dream of his kept him so hard and painfully erect, he wanted to wrap his duvet around his member and thrust against the softness just to feel better. Besides, it might even numb the feeling a little so he didn't cum too early. He wanted this moment to last.

He flipped through the pictures on his phone in the 'Mommy Visits Fetish Boutique' folder, slowly pumping his hips upwards and letting his cock slide through the ring he made with his fingers and thumb to look like a pussy. His mother was bending over and showing him her enormous ass cheeks through a set of pink leather pants with 'Kiss me for good luck' written across her booty. His cock throbbed. He flipped to the next one. His mother was standing up with her back towards him, wearing black leather pants with criss-cross side-ties going down her legs. Some of her thighs and calves were exposed from it. She was pointing to her leather-clad ass with an index finger, as if to say, 'Come here and kiss my ass good morning, little boy!' He groaned in frustration, wishing he actually got to do that in the changing room. His hand moved up and down his cock faster.

He flipped to the next picture. His mother was now bending over to show that fat ass bulging out in a pair of shiny black leather pants, this time with 'Kiss me if you love me' scrawled across both ass cheeks. He jerked even harder, thinking of pressing his lips all over his mommy's lovely booty as he begged for permission to tug her pants down and access her bare ass. Next. His mother still bent over, pulling the right side of her pants down to reveal her bare right ass cheek, a little red thong splitting her ass down the middle. The thread of the thong which went into a woman's ass crack had disappeared between her huge hiney, barely visible over her protruding curves. He started fucking his fist in desperation, wishing his mother was right there so he could press his warm lips against her sweaty butt as she pulled her pants down like that.

He flipped to the next one. His mother was now bent over almost double, the leather pants down to her knees and showing her entire juicy ass in all its glory. Even the backs of her creamy white thighs were prominent in the picture. He flipped to the next picture. She had let her pants slide down to her ankles. The whole shot was of her grabbing her own ass and pulling the cheeks apart, letting everyone see between them. Her ass crack was on display, the thread of the thong barely covering her gleaming white butthole. She had bleached the entire skin of her crack and hole to make it look clean as a whistle. His hand kept up the quick up-and-down motions on his cock, now very close to blowing his load.

He swiped left. The next picture showed his mother with the thong down to her knees too. Her entire ass crack and hole was visible. She appeared to be tapping her asshole as if commanding her slaves to kiss it, make out with it for as long as she wanted. He pumped away at his cock, ready to spray semen all over the covers and sheets. He swiped left again. His mother was pushing her index finger into her asshole while bent over up to the second knuckle. He moaned and pushed his cock tip against the sheets, ready to erupt. He wished he had taken some video footage of Mommy finger-fucking her asshole, but it was all clearly replaying in his head. His mother with her ass out towards his adoring eyes, her finger shoved inside her starfish to the knuckle, moving a second finger towards her hole to push it in, his eyes wide and unable to move from her lovely ass, wishing he could help her with his tongue, and about to lean closer to sniff her butt and hope that she would take out her finger covered in the scent of her ass, ass juices, and sweat to push into his mouth so she could suck it clean ...

Shawn rubbed and pumped his meat for all he was worth now. He couldn't hold back anymore. He moved his ass higher, ready to erupt all over that soft fabric ...

'Honey?' said a voice from outside his door. 'Are you awake?'

Shawn's hand flew off his cock in a panic. Shit! Shit, shit, shit! He tossed his phone under his pillow, dropped down on the bed and pretended to be half-asleep. He tucked the covers around him a little more firmly, turning to one side. He winced as his aching cock and balls protested at the volume of accumulated semen he was holding back. He let out a slight whimper of pain as his blue balls gave him some shooting pains through his lower half, insisting that he let out all of his warm semen. He held it back with great difficulty as his door opened.

Anastasia looked through a crack in the door. 'Are you awake, sweetie?'

Shawn pretended to have just woken up, taking care not to let his semi-erection show through the covers. 'I was half-asleep, mommy. What happened?'

Anastasia walked in and flicked the lights on. Shawn's eyes widened, and he swallowed hard, wishing to goodness his mother wouldn't tease him like this.

She was completely topless, wearing nothing on her upper body. Her large breasts swung free, bouncing around like huge beach balls. Her lower half was only covered with shiny latex leggings, making Shawn's aching member pulse with longing. She walked inside, her hips and ass swaying hypnotically. Shawn's eyes followed her legs with every step, wishing he was behind her to see how the latex moulded itself to her big ass.

'Sweetie, mommy couldn't sleep at all,' said Anastasia, sitting down next to him. 'I kept thinking of you behind me as I lay with my ass jutting out over the side of the bed. You would be on the floor, licking and kissing my asshole so I could fall asleep with a soothing tongue on my behind. Do you think you could play with mommy again so we both can rest? I know you must be tired, but ...'

She stopped talking and gasped, looking down at the covers. Shawn followed her gaze and was horrified to see that his erection had popped up again, making itself visible even under the covers. He had a huge tent popping through the duvet, probably from his mother talking dirty about worshipping her ass before sleeping.

'Oh my God,' he gasped. 'I'm sorry, mommy, I'm really sorry. I didn't mean that to happen, I just ...'

He was cut off when Anastasia reached under the duvet and grabbed his cock in one smooth motion. She started pumping him up and down. His cock rose again, his throbbing stiffness touching the covers. His balls filled up with cum again, preparing for his imminent release.

'So ... were you thinking about me too, honey?' whispered Anastasia. 'Did you dream of mommy teasing you with her body again?'

Shawn hesitated. He didn't know if she would punish him or praise him for being naughty and jerking off without her permission. Anastasia took matters into her own hands.

'It's okay, sweetie,' she whispered, leaning down to kiss his forehead. Her soft breasts brushed against his face as she lay down next to him. He opened his mouth to take her nipples in them and suck them gently while she masturbated him, but they were now above his head. He stretched his neck towards them, his expression pleading and desperate.

Her hand beat out a steady rhythm on his hard cock. 'You can tell mommy everything, I'm not angry. But next time you're horny and need release, you must come to mommy and ask her to help you. I won't tie you up or deny you orgasms, or put you in chastity, but you must have all your releases in front of my loving eyes. I want you to associate your orgasms and pleasure with me and me only, so that you don't fall for those stupid bimbos or fat sluts at your school. I want Mommy to be the first thing you think of, last person you dream of, and someone who comes up in your mind while watching porn in place of Alexis Texas, Macy Cartel, Alexis Grace, Sadie Holmes, Tori Black, Remi LaCroix, or Riley Reid, or even all of them put together.'

Shawn moaned and tried to suck his mother's nipples again, thrusting his hips at her. His glans brushed against the latex covering her pussy as her soft palm enveloped his cock, teasing the sensitive underside. He pushed his face into her toned stomach, desperate for any kind of contact with her soft skin. He started kissing her stomach, leaving a few licks over it and moaning continuously as he tried to taste her. He moved his naked body over to hers, wishing she was naked too. He really wanted to fuck her hard or let her ride him. At a minimum, he wanted his cock to be touching somewhere between her legs. Whether it was her gorgeous ass, glistening pussy, or some intercrural sex between her legs, anything would do for him right now.

'No, mommy,' he gasped, 'I won't think of or touch any porn star, even Alison Tyler, Nicole Aniston, Nina Hartley (and other GILFs), Jenna Jameson, Sunny Leone, or Samantha Saint. You're the only porn starlet and babe I want to serve forever, please use me and own me.'

'Good boy,' she whispered in his ear, her lips brushing his earlobe. She kissed the sensitive mound of flesh hanging near his jawline, then took it between her teeth to nibble it gently. Shawn felt a few chills dancing down his spine as she did. 'Do you promise to tribute all of your cum to me, and me only?'

'Yes, mommy,' groaned Shawn, now starting to hump her leggings with his cock pressing between her thighs.

'Do you agree never to moan Ashley Sinclair's name while you jerk off in your sleep, ever again?' she murmured, licking his ear.

'No, Mommy,' gasped Shawn, panting as he tried fucking his mother's legs harder.

'Do you promise to be a good boy and worship your mother's body every day, as you promised me earlier?' Her mouth started kissing down his neck towards the nape and licking his spine.

'Yes, Mommy, please,' gasped Shawn, his hips moving like a metronome against his mother's thighs. The slap-slap-slap sounds they made were music to his ears. He couldn't wait to stain her leggings with several loads of his thick, warm cum.

'All right, Shawny,' whispered his mother, grabbing his ass and pulling him close to her. She shoved her nipples in his mouth. 'Suck on these as hard as you can, baby, and cum for me. Cum for mommy's leggings. Press your cock into my thighs and fuck them hard, stain them white for me.'

Her teasing words and the way she was massaging his ass drove Shawn over the edge. The sensation of her soft nipples which felt harder than iron in his mouth was also a huge motivation. Her body was soft, sensual, and made for a good hard fuck. Even though Shawn wasn't privy to that side of her yet, he found it easy enough to get off from her soft breasts, warm rubber pants and the way her legs touched his cock through the rubber. He cried out in pleasure, his cock erupting with thick, hot seed all over the bed and her latex pants. Several ropes of warm cum came out of his tip in huge spurts, giving the bed a characteristic smell of sex. He kept thrusting without any intention of stopping, his lust fuelled by his mother's warm body against his own. More cum burst out of his cock, the squeaking sounds of rubber and skin meeting filling the room. His mother leaned down and kissed him hard, her tongue thrusting into his mouth blindly. He kissed back desperately, wanting to explore the entirety of her mouth and body with his own. His thrusts slowed down enough to start covering her thighs and the back of her pants with cumstains. She withdrew from him abruptly, much to his chagrin, and stood up to walk out.

'M-mommy?' he asked, his eyes closing as he felt weariness overcome his momentary impetus of full balls. 'Where are you going? Please cuddle me to sleep, I just feel so lonely tonight and I need you with me. That leg hump was enough to show how much we love each other, I just —'

'Shhhhh, darling,' she whispered, placing a finger over his mouth. 'I'm not going anywhere, I just had to get dressed for tomorrow's occasion which I remembered I had a good costume for. It'll be a special day for you, my darling boy. Go to sleep, and rest well, because you'll be drained even more tomorrow. I'll be back soon.'

She turned around and walked away, her huge ass swaying in her leather pants. Shawn stared after her, giving a few sniffs. He didn't want her warm body to be away from his for even a moment, but he trusted her if she said she would be back when she had his treat for the next day ready. Mommy wouldn't lie to him or leave him disappointed, even if she had to go elsewhere for a while. He trusted her very much, but he wished these things didn't have to be so unexpected. He drifted off to sleep, his body weary and worn out from all the activities they'd performed. He was determined to wait until Mommy came back with her surprise and cuddled him to sleep, but his brain was even more adamant in making his eyes close before he saw the sexy sight of his topless mother coming back in with those wide hips shimmying and her tits bouncing. Maybe she'd even turn around and slap her own ass to tease him. He would find that out in the morning, with a bit of luck.

********************

Shawn woke up slowly, his eyelids heavy and weighed down with weariness. He looked up to see darkness over him. That was odd, surely it was morning. He couldn't tell for sure because he couldn't see anything beyond whatever black was over him. He reached for his phone and pressed the home button. His screen lit up. It said 8:03 am. How come he couldn't —

'Good morning, Shawny,' whispered a familiar, sexy voice above him.

Shawn was speechless. He looked around the ass he could now see hovering above him and saw the grinning face of his mother.

'Here you go, Shawny,' she whispered. 'Look at your Mommy's huge, rubbery ass. Don't you just long for it to be rubbed on your face all night, baby?'

Shawn opened his mouth to tell his mommy how sexy and boner-inducing her ass was, but he couldn't say a word. Her ass was floating over his adoring eyes. He wanted his mouth and lips to be all over it, kissing it all over like a lover. Her ass was his lover in a way, along with those sexy boots she wore all the time. He gaped at her ass swaying over his face, his cock rising already. Damn morning wood.

'M-mommy?' he said. 'This outfit is a little too sexy for me ... what did you get?'

His mother giggled and stood up. She revealed herself fully to him — or so it seemed, since she was wearing a latex catsuit with the front having an open V-neck right down to her stomach. Her cute little navel was peeking out from the corner of the V. The outfit had fur on the legs and décolletage. Its shiny black colour and shape was a dead giveaway — she had acquired the costume for the Black Cat to seduce her son on the morning of his comic convention. Or that was what he thought was today, but his mind was too hazy to recall it since that sexy butt was in his sights.

'You like that, Shawny?' she asked, shimmying her shoulders and hips so her heavy breasts shook like huge bowls of jelly. She turned around and posed for him, pushing her left hip out and leaning to the right.

'What do you think?' she asked him, bending over and sticking her ass in his face. 'Is your little cock hard for Mommy already? Do you want to get close up to me and kiss this fine ass the way you have all these days? You can have this to yourself all day if you want, because your dad has already left for a road trip.'

Shawn's cock was about to explode out of his pants and cover the walls with his hot cream on hearing her words. He staggered forwards like a drunk teenager, placing both hands on her ass and leaning over. He kissed her left bum cheek once, and then the right. He stood back up as if awaiting instructions.

12