Shawn Worships Mommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I'm sorry to hear that, darling,' she said. 'I could make you forget all that right now during our cool down. Let me show you what a real woman is like.'

She turned around, grabbing his keys off the table and closed the door. She raised her eyebrows at the people gathered near it, peering in as if to get an exclusive frontline view of this new training method. They immediately turned to each other and pretended to be in conversation. Anastasia sighed and rolled her eyes as she closed the door and turned the key in the lock. She turned around to see Luke leaning against his desk facing her with folded arms. That expression of his turned into surprise as soon as she flipped her hair around and unzipped her catsuit down to the navel. She pulled it off her shoulders, baring her tits to him. He gripped the desk behind him and gaped as she tugged it down to her hips. She wiggled her hips to allow the catsuit to fall to the floor. One half of it came off, the part covering her torso dropping down and leaving the part covering her beautiful, oversized ass and muscled thighs intact. She kicked it aside and walked over to his desk topless, smiling at him.

'What do you think, Luke darling?' she purred, raising her hands and shaping them like paws to imitate cat-like motions across his desk. 'Do you think you'd have like being married to me instead? A real woman with huge titties like these —' she turned to him, grabbed her breasts and shook them up and down firmly, pinching her nipples between thumb and forefinger to pull them in opposite directions and let her tits bounce like two beach balls. 'Or did you want a large ass you could spank and slap for hours while you thrust that hardness between my fat cheeks?' She bent over the desk, pushing her ass out at him. The demarcation which split her ass down the middle and showed that she wasn't wearing any underwear was clearly in his face, begging him to take a quick handful of it and squeeze to see if the flesh would bounce back like an elastic booty. She slapped herself on the ass and turned her face to him. 'I've watched you at this place since I first came her two months ago, and I had the hots for you ever since. I don't know how much you've watched me, but I know you have been watching me, too.' She let her tongue draw across her lips and gave him her trademark suggestive leer. 'I don't believe you stayed back those late nights to collect the equipment when it was water bottles. You like me too, don't you?'

Luke swallowed hard and tried to shake his head, but couldn't. Anastasia's perfect ass was in front of his face, one of the many asses he'd seen on cheerleaders, gymnasts, track runners, and several other athletes he'd dated in school and college. He would've loved to have been married to this woman instead of the waif, running the gym along with her and flirting with the other young men and women who came to get some free sessions or personal advice. Not that they'd be unfaithful, but groping some other man or woman who came in there and seeing how perky their asses or boobies were while giving them personal training in this office itself, perhaps even with nude yoga classes, would dramatically improve their sex lives because of the rush of jealousy. His cock hardened at the thought of both of them doing nude yoga, holding their students' arms and legs, or even waists as their bodies brushed against each other. His cock brushing against another eighteen-year-old's firm, perky ass cheeks while he guided her into the right pranayama or asana poses. Perhaps he could cop some more feels during the stretches on the pretext of correcting them. He was as good as ready to jerk off right there before he heard the voice.

'Luke? LUKE? You in there, honey?'

Luke's eyes widened in panic. 'Shit! That's my wife! You have to go, Anastasia! She'll kill us both if she finds us here.'

Anastasia frowned. 'The door's locked, honey. I don't think she could get in here however much she wanted to.'

'You don't understand,' hissed Luke, moving behind Anastasia and grabbing her hips. He started trying to pull her away from there. 'She's behind us in the —'

'LUKE!' screamed a voice. 'WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER?'

Luke swallowed and turned around. 'Um... hello, dear.'

A skinny waif of a woman was standing at the right of the desk where there was a door in the wall, holding some knee covers and shin guards in her hands. She was wearing a crop top which showed her flat but anorexic stomach, as well as a pair of black leggings hugging her lower body. She was also wearing a shocked and outraged expression.

'What is this, Luke dear?' she said, her voice shaky and without conviction. 'I agreed you should take this gym job for keeping yourself and others in shape, not for grabbing some strange woman's fat tits behind my back. Or is she blackmailing you? Tell me so I can sort her out.' She dropped the items she was carrying and began walking over to both of them.

Luke raised his hands and took a step back from Anastasia. 'It's not like that, dear. I wanted to give her some personal training on her request, but she decided to get topless since her outfit made her so sweaty. I'll be done soon. Perhaps you could —'

'I'm not going anywhere,' growled his wife. 'How could you, Luke? After all these years of loyalty, this is what you give me? I won't rest until she's removed from the premises.' She raised both her arms and charged at Anastasia, knocking her down in one lunge.

Anastasia was quite surprised by the strength in this waif, but she supposed all girls did become ninjas when it came to their phones or boyfriends. The two of them rolled around on the floor, Anastasia's naked breasts rubbing against his wife's crop top as they fought like two women in a mud wrestling contest. Anastasia kept shoving the woman's skinny body in any possible direction, but his wife was quite mad at the idea of someone else stealing her man. She was struggling to pin Anastasia down and baring her teeth as if to tear her throat out. Still, the sight was actually kind of sexy enough to make Luke's brain go blank with excitement. He stared at the two women rolling around on the floor trying to claw at each other, his cock rising again.

The screaming of Anastasia struggling to push his wife's head away as she tried to sink her teeth into her neck alerted him. He gaped at her in shock, realising just how crazy his woman was. He leaped forwards and tackled her, knocking her off Anastasia and holding her on the floor with her hands behind her back. She kicked and struggled, even slamming her face into the ground before he put her in a headlock. She tried to kick back at him and groaned as her leg muscles strained.

'What are you doing, Luke?' she hissed, her voice venomous. 'Get rid of this bitch so we can go back to the store room and make love. You know how much you like it with me!'

Luke stood up and walked over to Anastasia. His wife tried to get off the floor, but she found her hands tied behind her back with a jump rope. She rolled around the floor, attempting to loosen it, but it didn't work. She glared up at both of them as if she could murder them with a gaze alone. 'What the fuck is this?' she spat.

Luke's eyes were sad. 'Sorry, honey. I don't want to get into trouble for your craziness like last time. I was almost jailed because you didn't want to keep your hands off my second cousin. You would've killed her if I didn't intervene.'

'It's not like that!' said his wife angrily, rolling into the wall and bonking her head. She grimaced, but kept a pleading expression on him. 'Just let me go once and get rid of this bitch, and everything will be okay! I love you!'

Luek's mouth tightened as Anastasia started rubbing her body up against him, placing his hands on her bare breasts and even turning around to squat against him. Her ass hit his crotch several times as she bounced on him. 'No, baby. You've done this often enough. Giving her this private session will cost me less that your temper, so that's what I'll do. I'm not risking anything else.'

His wife's eyes filled with tears. 'But, honey, she can't treat you like I can. Don't you see?'

'What the fuck is he supposed to see?' demanded Anastasia, pushing her ass against his cock again. She placed his hand on it and let him rub it all over as she picked up a dumbbell from the floor and started dead lifting it over her head while squatting on his member as if she was fucking him. Her rubber-clad ass ground against his rising bulge. 'Is he suppose to see that skinny body which you carry around while trying to pretend to be as toned as him? Or something else?'

His wife clenched her fists, but was helpless to fight her. 'Please, honey, stop her. Don't you see? Like all those shallow bitches in high school, she only wants your body! Your mind belongs to me and me alone! Let her go, I can show you how much I love you!'

Anastasia snorted. 'If I want his body, why the hell did you catch him instead of a skinny man? And why do you have to act like a psycho to get control of him? He doesn't belong to anyone. He can make his own decisions at the right time.' She flashed Luke a winning smile. 'Right, darling?'

Luke's senses were hypnotised by Anastasia's latex ass pushing his cock back into his pubic bone. He moaned softly, making Anastasia smile. She grabbed his shorts, pulled them down his thighs and tugged them off, letting his boner pop out from his underwear. She licked her lips purposefully, making his wife squirm and give a grimace of rage, before sliding her fingers into his waistband. She took down his briefs as well, letting his cock flop out and stand up in the air. It remained erect and proud, rubbing against her latex ass every time she dipped her rear end towards it.

Anastasia gave the skinny woman a condescending look, as if to say, 'He's mine.' She got off him and leaned over the desk, pushing her ass out and making sure she was twerking it properly all over the place. Grabbing Luke's hand, she pulled him closer to her, ensuring he could see her entire ass. She moaned softly and said, 'Smack it, baby, spank my naughty ass hard! I'm such a bad girl, I'm making you leave your wife for a hot babe like myself!' The resulting smacks across her bottom made her pussy tingle and leave even more wet streaks all over the inside of that warm rubber. There were a couple of squeaks as she adjusted her leggings. Luke sighed, gave his wife one last cold look and placed his hands on his customer's ass with full attention. He rubbed and ground his palms into her ass cheeks, giving her a deep massage which went beyond the skin. His fingers and the heels of his hands ground into the fleshy round lumps which were Anastasia's butt cheeks, rubbing the weariness out of them while giving her snatch the kind of tingles only a trained man could.

'Don't you prefer this to what you were getting at home, honey?' asked Anastasia. 'Don't you love it when a real woman is rubbing her ass on you instead of this?' She jerked her head at his wife.

His wife snarled through her tears. 'Don't you call him honey, only I can do that! Right, darling?'

Luke ignored her completely, the contempt in the air thick enough to cut with a knife. 'I don't really care anymore.'

Anastasia sat down on his cock and began rubbing it back and forth between her ass cheeks. 'He will decide whose ass he wants. You don't need to decide that for him, and you've lost all authority over him since you're being so controlling.'

His wife sniffed. 'And you're not?'

Anastasia shrugged. 'I suppose I'm controlling, maybe more than you, but I know what's best for him. And that would be a huge female ass he can cum hard to, and on. And I can also get out a bigger load from him that you ever could.'

His wife gasped and began writhing on the floor in anger. 'Then prove it! Milk his cock right now! Get out the biggest load from him you can and show him how much of a real woman you are! I don't believe you, and I don't see why my darling should give in to a succubus like you! Do it!'

Anastasia laughed scornfully, her ass slipping along that hard cock and trapping it between her buttocks. She started to bounce herself up and down as well, allowing his cock to become slick and wet from the pre-cum already emitted from her earlier teasing.

'You asked for it, skinny bitch,' she sniggered, giving him a clearly wet and exciting assjob while holding up both of her hands in front of her. She showed both middle fingers to her rival. 'He'll be covering my entire ass with all his hot cum. Cum which he never gave to you. Don't say I didn't warn you.'

Luke's wife glared at him and Anastasia as both of them dry humped each other on his desk. The same desk which he had fucked her on when the gym had a free hour. She felt sharp claws of jealousy and anger tear at her, breaking down her emotional defences. She felt tears well up in her eyes and flow freely down her cheeks, soaking the carpet. Anastasia was still pushing her ass back against her husband's cock. The difference was that he was freely enjoying it now, as he was with his hands on her hips and hard cock pushing into her asshole, shoving the latex inside her. He slapped her firm ass, dug his fingers into them, and grabbed her naked tits whenever he leaned over to push his cock further into her asshole through the rubber.

'Don't do it, honey,' begged his wife. 'We can have a fresh start, start all over, and have a better relationship. I can work out and get a body better than hers, just don't leave me!'

'Go suck a dick, cuntface,' said Anastasia, placing her wrists on the table and leaning over to make her ass cheeks as prominent as possible. 'Or don't, because the only dick you'll be sucking against is one of your dildos.'

Luke's wife broke down as she saw her husband enjoying the buttjob Anastasia was giving him more than any sex she'd ever given him. She burst into tears and cried openly as Luke's hard cock shoved Anastasia's latex into her asshole. Wet pre-cum soiled the back of her latex. Deciding that she needed him to come faster, she reached back and started rubbing his cock with her soft hand. She jerked him off and placed it carefully in her ass crack where the rubber was, making an impression on it between her ass cheeks.

It didn't take long for Luke to release his hot load all over her ass from that wonderful hand of hers and the motions of her ass all over his cock like a pendulum's. Hot, sticky cum rushed out like a fountain from his cock tip and splattered all over her ass. Most of her shiny black latex was covered in white from his cum, large streaks of wetness all over her fat ass. Anastasia wiped a bit of cum off her ass with a finger and popped it into her mouth, sucking it clean. She turned around and slapped her ass, leaving the cum spread on it and all over her palm. She walked over to the sobbing mess of a woman on the carpet and waved her ass in front of her face mockingly, bending over at the waist.

'It's done, bitch,' she hissed, shaking her ass so close to her face she could smell all that hot cum. Clearly volumes more than he had given her. She couldn't believe someone with an ass and tits so fat could've persuaded more jizz out of her husband when he worked out so much — she always assumed that the exercise tired him and he couldn't produce much cum. She found it hard to believe she was the cause of his low sperm count and ejaculation frequency, but couldn't admit it to herself yet. The pain of seeing another woman stealing her man was something she thought wouldn't be possible from how crazy she acted. 'Now, get up on your knees and lick my ass clean, as well as my palm. Or else I'll be releasing the video of you attacking me. It was filmed on my tripod while you were going insane.' She pointed at a tripod stand near the door, aimed with a camera right at them. Luke's wife swallowed and glared at Anastasia with new hatred, wishing she could tear her to pieces and leave it at that. 'Get to work, little twat,' sang Anastasia, wiping her palm across her enemy's face and pushing her ass there too, letting some cum streaks wipe off on her cheek. 'Do as I say or I'll ensure you get plenty of thorny rose stems shoved up your pussy in prison. Be a good girl and do what you're told.'

Luke's wife leaned forwards, trembling, and stuck out her tongue. She gave Anastasia's right ass cheek covered in latex a long, slow lick, slurping off all the cum there. She repeated the motion on the other cheek, sucking off most of the cum from there, then continued to the ass crack and the ends of both cheeks. Her face was twisted in a grimace, not from the taste of cum or smell of the latex, which were both delicious. It was from knowing the pain and humiliation of being defeated and forced to do your rival's bidding, which she had otherwise forced people at her school and college to do while 'protecting' Luke, instead using him and his money once she secured him with marriage. She almost choked and threw up when Anastasia forced her fingers in her mouth and made her suck them clean, then got her to lick her palm as well like a dog. She forced her to repeat the motions on her ass and palm again to ensure all the cum was cleaned up. She wondered if Anastasia was doing this to ensure that was the only way she would get her husband's cum now — the thought made her heart drop and her entire body turn cold.

What she didn't know was that it was only the beginning of the humiliation she would be put through as Luke's cuckqueaned wife.

The End